/bhm/

(137 KB, 1200x1000, 1.jpg) (186 KB, 850x641, 2.jpg) (613 KB, 1727x1000, 3.png) (149 KB, 1280x1011, 4.jpg)
Post art of slobby boys
>>2022
artist for those last 2?
(753 KB, 4096x2929, urp.jpg)
hola mi día comenso desde el comienso que comenso el día osa cuando me levante osea en el comienso del todo baje bajando las escaleras para bajar y desayunar un desayuno alas 1 39 de la tarde a si que el desayuno no fue un desayuno y luego despues de comer mi comida que comi para no tener hambre fui a una clase de parkour para enrenar en el entrenamiento que me estoy entrenando para estar entrenado salte para saltar un colchon azul no azul lumpio azul sucio y al acabar del comienso del entrenamiento para entrenare me fui a i casa para descansar pero realmento no estaba cansado a ssi que no fue para descansar fue para comer y luego de ccomer comia china que en realidad no fue comi da china la comida que fue planeada para ser comida china no era comida china si no que espaguetis al estilo chino mandarin
uii
Bump
>>4624
Don't let your dreams be dreams Anon!
Grab that feeding tube and start chugging, just like the rest of us~
>>4646
God just being a massive slobby endowed horny blob like that surrounded by other horny fatasses is the dream~
(6.0 MB, 4000x3041, veryfat.png)
>>4647
Absolutely. I'd love to be that big, constantly cumming and being stuffed with food, my moans being interrupted by deep belches and farts
>>4633
God this is a dream
If only somebody spoiled me with the unhealthiest food possible and mocked me for being a disgusting stinky slob
I want to wake up a 600lb glutton and feel myself letting out the biggest fart and belch. I'd instantly become so horny and hungry.
>>4887
Same
I'd probably combined particular foods in my meals to make my farts as frequent and stinky as possible
Obese gassy pile of blubber that stuffs his face with a ton of extra cheese and beans tacos
(1.5 MB, 1928x1091, 06B58932-61BD-4FB9-B4E3-159237EEA5FF.jpg)
I know this thread is for art, but do any of you know of any cute, slobby BHMs out there? I feel like it's a really niche thing, but there's gotta be some gluttonous, slobby twinks out there.
>>5533
I wish I was one...
>>5551
I'm sure you'd make for a wonderful, massive, sexy slob, dearie!
>>5557
Wanna encourage me and encourage you?
>>5560
I'm more of a feeder type, so I'll definitely have the strength and passion to love on a porker such as yourself!
>>5564
then gimme your discord
>>5578
You're not accepting friend requests :(
>>5578
anyway add my discord instead
Jittery02#0746
Anyone have any recommendations for artists to follow who do male slob art?
I'm especially looking for any artists who do male slob art commissions?
>>8662
relationship goals... oink.
>>2023
Does anyone have anymore from the artist of the second image
>>10763
Source on the Link ones? They’re too good
>>9815
Literally life goals
God I wish somebody turned my chubby ass into complete obese blob without any self control
Constantly farting burping sweating and begging for more
>>11847
this from suicide squad kills the justice league
>>11858
Savvy, if you’re going to ramble, at least add more art.
Bump