>>1782
Who's in the first 2 pictures?
>>1782
Justincrediblechub
(twit @loveallsizes)
>>1789
Damn sauce of the first one? so hot
>>1789
Sauce for last two images? I think it was not a model but a media story but I'm not sure who
>>1792
It's superxlchubboy something like that.
(297 KB, 1536x2048, FM0t25vWYAgN_K_.jfif)
(pic not me)
Im already so fat, I feel motivated to get fatter and lose my dick. I'm sure the work required to do anything normal with it would be way harder, not just to pee or cum. Would anyone here know what it's like to have a buried cock due to fat bellies and fupas and can share?
>>1806
Id love to see how you look like !
>>1782
That third pic is so fucking hot... You could fuck that..
Yum!

Anyone got freshly fat pad-buried dicks they could share?
>>2247
Who are the 1 and 3 pic?
>>2251
1. BBDude
3. WillieG
>>1806
You'd probably have to sit down to piss, like a woman. It would be very feminine, very unmanly.
>>2278
It's my dream to some day fuck a fat pad like it's a pussy. I saw a video of it before but haven't been able to find it since. Now i must hunt fat boys with little dicks buried in lard that I can fuck
>>2562
The first one is perfect, I need to know who
These are really great! Buried cocks are so hard to find (no pun intended!) this is a great collection here. Thank you everyone for sharing them!
>>2695
This fat bitch needs to take some hormones cause I'm not jacking off to some Hank Hill ass, those cheeks look like two little beef tips you get at the chinese buffet, no homo
>>2771
This one got any videos I can buy somewhere?
(603 KB, 1278x2676, IMG_5356.jpg)
>>2774
found his stuff on xtube under superchub category
>>2781
You got any videos or just pics? Cant seem to find xtube
>>2781
what is his NAME bro?
>>2843
looks like someone from another thread. names 'kingslard' on fantasyfeeder , insta , and grommr
>>2265
Do you know where I can find more images of WillieG?
>>2843
He's KingsLard#6832 on Discord
>>3664 thanks for the pics, its very unfortunate to hear his passing.
What sites did you use to find them?
>>3716
interesting How much did it weigh and what did it do?
also i check his biggercity page and its gone
>>3716
Is his usernames on both facebook and Biggercity the same? Can’t find anything on him. And do you know any sites where his photos are still up?
>>2459
That describes me, I'm a lil over 300 lbs with a micropenis and it's already completely buried when I'm soft.
>>3992

Please show us!
Please please please!

P.S. We'd be absolutely grateful if you remove pubic hair as well.
>>3992
That sounds beautiful. Do you have fat tits too?
>>3992
Don't be shy fat boy
>>4456
Goddamn, do you have Twitter by any chance? Would love to see more content!
>>4459
No Twitter, but I do have kik. Post yours if you have one and I'll message you.
>>4467
My kik is Niceffa
>>4515
I messaged you.
>>4467
Will you post more of you here?
>>4456
I NEED someone like you...
(6.0 MB, 1280x720, 20230419_051626.mp4)
Here you go, here's a video I recorded yesterday.
>>5851
Fuck... it's completely vanished...
goals.
>>5851
Ngl I wanna pull your fatpad back and suck it so bad
>>7022
hey man, glad to see you still gaining!
>>7023
I try my best. Sometimes not easy but currently its going pretty good.
(1.6 MB, 1290x1675, IMG_4232.jpeg) (1.7 MB, 1290x1429, IMG_4233.jpeg)
dude can shove and keep a vibrator in his fat pad to get off
>>7234
Goddamn, who is this?
>>7251
He's @Kingslard on social media, a superchub He has been in gaining for almost 10 years.

And he is taking earning weight seriously, now he hasn't left the house for almost a month due to back problems, result being overweight. On this year he has been gaining 8-10 lbs per month ant he thinks about death gaining.

He's at major leagues. Their increase weight to the infinity is incredible... and that fatpad are awesome.
(1.5 MB, 1290x1322, IMG_4252.jpeg)
>>7278
that’s his insta, grommr and OF
tho most of his fat pad pics are on OF
>>7280
OMG, that last picture looks awesome… where did Kingslard upload? I hadn't seen this one.

I like to buy some videos and content of OF and donate to him. He is the only person I have donated money to for his benefit to gaining. He clearly shows that he’s passionate about it. I highly recommend his gaining stories on Devian Art, there some hot. 🥵
Don’t know if I’m in the right place to ask but there used to be 2 vids on xvideos of a guy with a totally swallowed cock. Both vids he’s on a bed. One vid is just jerking off &the other is with an inflatable anal toy. Both are just the guy, focus on the fat pad, no face. One was named something like “getting myself off with new toy” and the other was something about his small cock and “(no cum)”. The user name had the word “dad” in it, but I’m not 100% on that.

If anyone has it or knows where to find it before this site goes offline it’d be much appreciated. I feel like I’m going insane trying to find it.
>>7280
What's his user name on deviant art?1
>>8094
Joesmokey iirc and also iirc(again) he died.
>>8096
Where do I find his videos?
>>8095
garebear241
tw: extreme obesity/health issues for majority of his stories
>>8096
Maybe? None of the videos I can find of him are anything like what I’m looking for. The profile i remember had only 2 videos of the same dude shot in the same way, same room and you weren’t even catching a glimpse of face.

>>8106
Nah. Tbh this guy’s fupa is larger. This other guy never showed his face.
>>8203
Who the hell is this? What an absolute fat tub of goo.
>>8229
>rip

So he's dead? Well, I can't deny that it's a little hot that he ate himself to death.
>>1785
I watched one of his videos, bro went from moaning like a girl to sounding like emperor pilaf
>>8203
he sounds healthy
>>8240
Covid got him in the end sadly, I think he genuinely wanted to get as fat as possible
>>12378 dang who is this guy? What a huge overhang!