/bhm/

(778 KB, 894x894, Big Deku.png)
We definitely need more of him. He's cute already, but he'd be even cuter as a big fatass.
(228 KB, 1300x1000, Captured_Alt.png)
Also, edited out the more....questionable dialogue.
(Y'know, if you're not into the whole "cutting and eating" part.)
(2.0 MB, 2600x1200, Harem.png)
A personal favorite.
(114 KB, 1202x668, ss+(2021-10-19+at+11.17.23).jpg)
I pulled this from a random thread on /trash/ I think and could never find the source but fuuuuck I love it
>>1203
Who made this?
>>1204
SweetDreanCoffee
I don't even like this show but damn, the fans produce some good female feeder and mutual wg content.
>>1206
I don't like the show either. Never watched it.
Deku just makes for the best twink to blimp into a blob. (Next to Link from Zelda, but there's very little good art of that.)
Who made this?
>>1226
anyone have a high rez of this
Bump
>>1200
hey who made the middle one?
Alright so, what of the other fatty bois in MHA? Do we post em here or just make a separate thread? And do we exclude Deku from that thread?
Bump
fuckin' love that second pic, pure 'what the fuck am I witnessing?' energy
>>3025

that second image, pure 'what the fuck am I seeing?' energy, also source?
bump
>>4194
It’s on the owner pixiv account
>>4195
Sucks that it's on Pixiv only
(258 KB, 705x1160, 20230103_193558.jpg)
if we dont get any fats of mirko suit deku i will be severely disappointed
>>4256
SAAAAAAAAMMMEEEE I hope Horikoshi keeps drawing him in cute girly outfits.
The visual of chubby bunny Deku is just too damn strong.
i'd love to see bunny suit deku eat a room sized carrot cake and shyly realizes just how much he ate while tiny burps come out
>>4262
Stuck as a room filling blob too fat to anything while Ochako lays ontop of his gut and moobs slowly pushing more carrot cake into his fat lips~
Fat Deku is just 10/10 husband material.
>>4265
Definetally, he would constantly be a cute blushing fat mess
>>4265
agreed, imagine coming home and immediately sinking into his 700 pound body while he asks if you brought him any food
>>4256
when did snapsofhope drew this i can't find it at either his deviantart or twitter account
>>1226
What is the source for this one?
Bump
(90 KB, 1774x400, IMG_6207.jpeg)
Does anyone have a full view of this illustration?
(140 KB, 2048x1536, IMG_6562.jpeg) (164 KB, 2048x1536, IMG_6563.jpeg) (182 KB, 2048x1536, IMG_6564.jpeg) (232 KB, 2048x1536, IMG_6565.jpeg) (248 KB, 2048x1536, IMG_6561.jpeg)
There seems to be another one besides this, but I couldn't find it.If anyone has it, please share it with me.
This is the work of chubsmuggler.
bump
>>6341

Okay so, It's 4 pages, with 2 being exclusive in Patreon, the 5th one you sended is one of them, so there's 1 page missing here, just letting you know
bump
>>6911
whose the artist?
Bumping for anything new, inflation, fat or other
>>7355
Do you have the fart version?
(2.0 MB, 6000x5000, tiny.jpg)
There's one more DekuxMomo com by Ana. Enjoy.
Bump
>>8089
Requesting sauce
>>8107
More please and thank you.
Serious question though, who is Deku's best feeder/wg partner? I personally lean toward Momo.
>>7846
_moyashisunday on twitter

afaik open for comms too
>>6341
Anyone got a update on this drive yet if possible?
>>8319
this faggot has a discord, probably a troon
>>8987
FUCK YOU. I‘m going to this LGBTARD‘S discord to make him die.
>>9017
IT WORKED I KILLED HIM IT WORKED I KILLED HIM IT WORKED I KILLED HIM
>>9431
woah, whjo did this one?
>>9432
moyashisunday On X
(201 KB, 1430x2048, image0-1.jpg) (128 KB, 1200x604, GHz7a0yaMAAFdtH.jpg) (128 KB, 1200x699, GGzpczaacAAYRGP.jpg)
Ok so i have a weird idea for izuku being a fatty but its more of an au than anything. Considering the bullying he got due to his status, and him being quirkless plus how he s huge nerd, i had the idea of hom just giving up. Instead of chasing his dreams he becomes more and more shut in and possibly even gives up school entirely and becomes a neet otaku. Due to how inko wants the best for him she tries her best to coddle him and this leads to him becoming lazier and more hedonistic tp the point when he reaches his 20 s hes become such a fatass that just doesnt care but needs stimulation. Like i know there s a lot of people that enjoy bakudeku but id imagine this version of izuku really would long for women to the point of being a bit of a perv (maybe thats too much idk). Ideas depending on the feeder:

Ochako: would help him open up more and he d be a bit healthier in general but still a massive guy but is mostly a stay at home husband. She d use her quirk to make him move around and even if he becomes immobile she ll use her quirk to lift him because she loves him jiggling

Momo: this would go in a more mutual gain type scenario where he helps her with her quirk and manages to help her get huge in the process and makes his nerdy superhero otaku knowledge useful.

Tsuyu: she d act more motherly, dote him and treat him like a king and her toungue would be useful for... certain things. She d also hug him during the winter due to him constantly being hot no matter what

Jirou: kinda hard to know what she d be with him but id imagine jirou becoems a rockstar superhero and maybe he like a trophy husband to her and she s proud of how much she s enabling him.

Mina: she d be all other him, with her possibly making himgo more on the sexual than the feeder stuff but she d adore to enable his addictions and make him as happy as could be.

Toga: NOW TOGA, toga on the other hand i ve had ideas for her brewing in my head. I can imagine they meet via a dating website where its all about dating fatties. They go on a date and its the first time he goes out and things go well. Everything is rather well and good until she decides to capture him and make him as fat as possible. She d probably break him to have his mind solely on getting bigger.
>>9590
This is SO good oh my gosh, got a discord?
>>9594 yes but could you send yours?
>>9590
who drew the first one?
>>9590
You know what? FUCK IT. I'll write the fic based on the post I made. Only thing is i dont know who to chose from. So im letting yall vote on some choices including an extra few not on the post. by the 14th of april the poll will close and will be izuku s feeder. izuku is in his 20's and if the evil option is chosen I wont actually write anything graphic.
https://strawpoll.com/e6Z28MeQqnN
>>9782
reminder, 4 days left before I know who will make izuku bigger
>>9841
If I could do the extra chaotic option, I’d choose junko from danganronpa since Deku’s VA voiced a character from that show
Actually i do have a question yall. Do you want this to be a mother doting her son fic if it inko that wins or do you seriously... genuinely want to go the dark route? Because if so... idk if i have the heart to do it. I know i said evil option but that was just for the meme
>>9847
Don't write anything that makes you uncomfortable if you don't want to. Personally I would love to see it but it's your choice at the end of the day regardless of the vote
>>9852
Elect me. I will represent you. I went throught it already. I understand you.
>>9785
We were abducted, Captain! This shit is real! Ershon's dirty. He's targeting the lottery!
>>9852
Thanks. I see bhm is much more polite than the bbw boards. Ill make the description hot enough while having doting milf energy. Im new to this fanfic writing business specifically with wg but i feel confident on this.
Btw if anyone is interested you can spread this strawpoll if you want
Aight i believe this is the last day folks if inko wins this ll be a mother feeding her otaku son story.
>>9893
Have his hair go limp and look like hers but greasy, if you do art to go with it.
>>9894
I wish i was as good as an artist as plumpybread but i sadly inly have writing on my side. Altho admittedly i still like obese otaku deku with his normal haircut. Maybe if it covers one of his eyes like his og design id be cool with doing that detail.
>>9893
Feeder moms and feedee sons is a kino combination, I'm looking forward to this.
>>9901
Highest paid suck my dick.
Fuck it any requests for this fic? Im tempted to do it like that shinji author and have multi parts.
(36 KB, 398x498, sickos.jpg)
>>9908
full blown mutual gaining with incest at the end
>>9908
Be sure to include a scene where Inko gives Deku a handjob since he's too fat to reach his dick comfortably.
Did writefag abandon us? I was looking forward to feeder Inko fattening up her son.
(460 KB, 786x588, FOpP9_uVQAccy8G.png)
>>10065
Me too, I've been starving for a good fat incest fanfic ever since I read there's something about mom
>>10065
Work s making me busy. Plus i wanna make sure the stiry isn't shit.
>>10066
Look elsewhere. As much as its a pussy move to do it... i dont think ill include incest. Best i can do is a handjob since i can see inko helping her son with something like that at his size
(48 KB, 210x240, IMG_7332.jpeg)
there’s a person on twitter who drew a junk ton of rlly good deku art, but they privated their account, if anyone has access to it and can drop a couple photos would be nice (this is the only photo i could find of their art) https://twitter.com/pengeNsfw
Did WriteAnon ever come back? I wanted to see feedee Deku.
>>10529
Why does she want you to spend your inheritance on her so bad who raised these bitches
>>10263

Okay so, I have access, but her deku drawings, potentially most of them are gone, I archived some however, I will share them eventually
>>10535
anything is better than nothing, thanks man🎉
>>10535

Alright so, I got only in total 51 files, including the ones shared by >>10294

Again, I'm not sure if it's everything I have, but it's all I got