/bhm/

(379 KB, 720x930, FB_IMG_1716845127772.png)
A thread where you can ask post roleplay ads for others! I'm not too sure myself on why the older thread got deleted but whatever!

(Male Feedee x Female Feeder(s) Ad, IRL gender doesn't matter)

I'm interested in a pretty simple and straightforward plot: Artist gets fattened by characters he draws as fat. Can be any, but I don't really like loli/shota so please keep them away from me. Most things should be fair game, though!

I'd like the roleplay to have a humilliation aspect (him live streaming some drawings until the girls arrive and decide to fatten him live), femdom and the like. I'm pretty open-minded on weight gain and humilliation, so long as it doesn't involve bodily fluids or gore or the nasty shit that nobody likes.

Kink list will be shared on DMs!

Discord: yamberto
>>11274
the flash got fat in season 1
>>11274
the flash is dad bod in season 9
>>11274
i love you reverse flash
>>11274
oh well the flash daughter named Nora West-Allen
>>11274
>>11277
reverse flash get pumped up and belly up
>>11274
where is green arrow
>>11274
oh well fat green arrow he was the flash
>>11274
oh well superblimpman is dad bod for jordan and jon kent
>>11274
oh will big fat john henry irons is stranger
>>11274
oh well superblimpman sits down on my ass
>>11274
big blimp stranger of john henry irons he your flying
>>11274
tells your story
hi everyone, looking for something kind basic. a few fire emblem roleplays iev had and the premises are as follows:

Following the victory in Valla, Corrin and Camilla retire to their corpulent lifestyle. Camilla uses some dark magic(pre established) on Corrin to make him much hungrier and much more susceptible to weight gain. Alternatively, this same scenario but between Leo and Sakura.

I'd be writing the feedee, I've been interested in trying to learn that sort of stuff. I'm really open to most things, so you're welcome to make suggestions when you dm me.

My discord is kingpin0950
>>10898 (OP)
Are you willing to play as the ladies? Love this plot but I wanna play as the guy.
>>11465
the fat blimp flash and superblimman we are dad bod
>>11465
we have weight gain story
>>11575
In that case, friend request sent.