/bhm/

(76 KB, 1547x1076, image_2024-06-07_023846818.png)
Due to recent events, the Fat Youtubers Thread has been nuked from existence due to increasing sensitivity and worries in fat scenarios involving characters and people of younger age. Due to this new law in place, this thread will be exclusively included people of legal age.

While it is disappointing to see the thread go, if you have any archives of the original images before they were purged, feel free to repost them here.

As for me, I'll be here checking this place here and there for any Youtuber Sonas to try out and fatten up so if there's a PNGtuber or a sona in general you want to see fattened up, send a request.
>>10815 (OP)
Does everyone have any fat Youtubers you wanna fatten?
>>10818

Any Phisnom fat art is good art. Any scenarios you want to try for him? Weight Gain Sequence? Sumo Phisnom? Force Fed POV with Blob Phisnom?
>>10819
I would try a weight gain/stuffing one, personally with toxic hazard
(541 KB, 1500x1000, image_2024-06-07_164559353.png)
While we wait for this thread to be active again, I remembered who made this Pastraspec image I requested a while back.

troxvoc is their name. Have a DeviantART and did a few fat art of Youtubers before they were nuked. I think there was one for LS Mark and another youtuber I've forgotten the name with.
>>10834
i don't know. this picture was from the old now-deleted fat youtubers thread.
(2.6 MB, 2800x2100, image_2024-06-08_223341313.png)
Due to technically difficulties, shipping to the Toxic Cesspit will be delayed, as Phisnom slams his stomach, frustration that food will be delayed for a while, as the toxic slimes stare in sheer awe and terror of his enlarged appearance. His 1200lbs of fat overlapping his slimy body, the glowing toxic green shining on him to show his massive features, and a disgusting gurgles and radioactive noises can be heard, along with a pretty nasty sounding belches that echo the entire facility..
(112 KB, 896x1288, fat prick (affectionate).jpg)
feeding this thread with a rq i got done for me from a tumblr blog (i can give the name of it if you want, however they don't mainly do belly stuff as they're just a general nsfw blog)
>>11086

I don't mind seeing what they've got in store.
Honestly I’d love to see specifically bottom heavy fat art of Pastra, idk why but some massive bottom heavy stuff feels like it would be really good
>>11089
the blog is mandjtvredacted
>>11090

I'm probably going to have to practice drawing Clyde again since my Pastra attempts have been nuked.
Has there been any male (And hopefully legal aged) PNGtubers or Youtubers that are into WG/Inflation content?
>>11798

Yes, I know Pyrocynical is one, but we’re talking like other youtubers.
(1.7 MB, 1800x1695, image_2024-08-24_030924919.png)
Wake the heck up, BHMs. We got Youtubers to fatten.

Have a Sumo doodle of:
Phisnom: The Toxic Heel of the Ring
フィスノム: リングの有毒なヒール
(54 KB, 594x680, Nux_Taku_2D.webp)
since he is the talk of the town i have been wanting to see this boy big
>>12201

And it’s just a shitty thumbnail meme of him going WTF at his own Fat art. /j