/bhm/

(1.4 MB, 1440x1205, Screenshot_20240505-190511.png)
Does anyone have any of gainerboy321's videos? He got super big but missed most of them ahah
The daily thread of someone masturbating to a kid.
I did loose a significant amount of weight. My highest was around 400lbs. Now i am under 200lbs with muscles. I got back into school and i realised how easier life gets once u loose the weight because people treat u like ur an actual human. This made me realise pretty privilage is real. I get a lot of compliments and girls hit on me. I never really care tho cuz im not that into girls and im still super insecure about my loose skin. I dont really see the point in being this healthy weight anymore. I like being a fat ass. I think my body looks better when im fatty and the main thing i enjoy in life is food. I know kinda sad. I also feel like im pretending to be someone i am not. Everyone sees me as some high value chad, but i fucking hate who i am. I am a big gay nerd and i love being a pig. Im not some gymcel chad that likes girls lol. This character that i've created in real life is making me depressed. I don't want to be like this anymore. I honestly feel like gaining the weight back and stop pretending. Im just scared what people are gonna say. My family is so proud of me, but i lowkey feel suicidal. I wish i had the courage to be the fat fag i want to be again. Maybe i'll get to like 300 pounds. That could be a good balance. I could fill up the skin again and still be mobile enough to live life, but in reality i still just want to lay in bed all day and become the fattest fucker ever lol. This shit will never stop. I just cant accept the real me for some reason.

A little life update i guess lol ~Gainerboy321
>>10266
Muscles??? Really? 🤨
>>10266
Sent u a message on kik
>>10268
Nothing crazy still got a belly and moobs haha
>>10272
What would help you decide to gain back to 300 pounds ? It seems it would really make you more happy and you could be who you were ment to always be
>>10272
Oh and you have kik ?
Also if you would ever need money for junk food I would love to help you out
It would he great to see you grow again
>>10276
How do you know ? I saw him in another thread about him before talking there
Its actually me.
>>10278
How old are you now ? And do you know when you had your highest weight ?
>>10279
Trying not to be depressed
>>10281
I feel you there is a bit of bitterness and sadness seeing him this skinny when I remember him so obese and full of blubber with his massive moobs
(4.2 MB, 4000x3000, 1000017057.jpg)
lmao im trying... i wonder if the weight will go back into the same places tho?
>>10283
Tbh regains always seem to redistribute in better places imo. Especially if you worked out. Probably going to turn into a big fat pear with full tits.
>>10283
Is there a way to help you out ? I would really enjoy helping your gain
>>10285 You can add me on kik if u want my name is fatkidfat on there.
I find it hard to believe that it's the real person.

Last time there was a thread about him he was complaining and asking the mods to remove his underage pictures that were being sold and traded by users.

He was also complaining about being stalked and harassed by users.
If you are him, you have a wonderful life, you're European and you come from a very good upbringing, you should focus on being happy and not trying to beg for attention of incels here on /bhm/.

Nobody here cares about you being happy or living a nice life, people here only want to masturbate to you white European body, most people here are unironically third world incels who think you are a nice boy who can be bribed, groomed and many other sorts of malicious actions.

You proclaimed yourself as a nerd, why don't go in the tech field and find a job? Everyone is fat there, find a boyfriend (or not) invest in your hobbies, gaming, food, travel around, learn a language etc.

Only the retards and third worlders are into OnlyFans and other form of digital prostitution, this people look like shit, live shit lives and have zero future.