/bhm/

https://gofile.io/d/m23Rr1
this video in unbelievable. the way his obese body crashes against the counter is so fucking sexy. his constant wheezing from fucking himself. towards the end, when hes close to climax, he literally snorts like a pig. goat degrading video.
Who is this?!??
>>10087
oh my fucking god this guy… this pig… he’s all i want myself to be… I want to be so obese i cant reach my buried oozing cock as i moan and wheeeeeeeeeeze and snort like a pig when i shoot my worthless cum…
only for me to stuff my wobbling effeminate body with junk food
>>10087
incredible, thanks for this!
>>10105
You sound like a submissive little pig. If you’d like to become someone’s slave let me know. I’ll take good care of you
god yes i can't help but dream about getting that huge, he's such goals
I'm still dying to know who this is
I’m pretty sure that’s LardFill. He died a while back.
>>10162
Yes please, I would love this. How do we get in touch?
>>10361
That’s a good pig. Give me your discord and we can get started.
>>10162
After I shot you dead? Lmk clown
>>10105
Yeah honestly same I think about that kind of scenario a lot I really want to be fattened into a massive wheezing lardpile that can't even reach the end of my belly
>>10429
nothing gets me hornier than thinking about being too fat to touch my dick
>>10429
>>10431
the only way we can cum is by slamming our useless lard and eating triple cheeseburgers and oinking and burping and farting just doing anything it takes to simulate our buried nubs to cum... cum that will never come out because of how buried it is... ruined ruined piggies...
>>10435
I miss the junk food I just ate.
>>10436
So your dad did see everyones nudes then offed himself
>>10434
god i’d do anything to revel in the pathetic filth of morbid obesity with someone like you
>>10438
god yes... I want this fetish to ruin me I really do... snnnrrrt oiiiink~
>>10438
Sounds like a great time where do we sign up
>>10458
any greasy junk food joint of your choice
>>10460
I’d start going on the all-junk diet now if I were you.
>>10461
Oh trust me I've been on that for a long time now just haven't been able to get enough in me to get past my plateau
>>10462
good piggy, health is overrated anyway.
>>10463
I try to go to the buffet as often as I can cause it seems cheaper to get as stuffed as I can than buy food all day
>>10464
fucking hot
we should get so obese and slobby we get kicked out of all you can eat buffets~
>>10466
That would be hot as fuck I've always wanted to do something like that
>>10467
we’d just be slathering slop into our maws as we moan and belch making a terrible mess
>>10469
I managed to eat almost 7lbs of food last time I went to the buffet
>>10475
we belong at heart attack grill
>>10485
I'm curious how much do you weigh already?
>>10486
not enough, I’m a skinnyfat twink dreaming of the bariatric bed
>>10488
I'm around 272lbs i've been trying to get to and past 300 for a looooong time
>>10489
we gotta get you passed to morbid obesity mark
this thread is everything.

I want to never be able to touch my dick ever again and only cum from my own fat, keeping me horny and edged with only ruined orgasms forever and ever.

Almost all my weight is in my belly/fatpad and I wish I could gain more and more.
>>10734
I still have alot of growing to do I won't be satisfied till my belly is at least touching my knees
>>10747
Where is it at right now?

Show us
>>10747
I won't be satisfied until I'm oinking in a mobility scooter
>>10805
you're obese, and past the point of no return, and that's the good thing.
But yes, you could always be more of a wobbling, gluttonous hog wheezebag.
>>10087
Oof I would absolutely LOVE to be so obese I could be able to just fuck my own fat pad and wheeze like such a fat fuck 🤤
>>10891
wheeze and eat and oink and let the gas burst out as I cum handsfree... total ruined pig
>>10895
Oh man I’m literally diamonds thinking about it 😍
>>10897
we were meant for this kind of life, I need to utterly destroy myself with junk food until im a wheezing mess… I don’t care if its bad for me,
>>10899
Me neither, I’ll eat myself to immobility or die trying tbh
>>10900
and just like that im hard
lets do it, hog slob.
stuffing my face with donuts and chicken whilst masturbating to this beautiful pathetic pig… I need to be obese!
Hogs should always do this, just so they get used to being filled up and turned on from eating~
>>10974

>>10974

It feels so good to reach that point, give in to totally becoming a growing hog. Eating and growing for yourself or someone else. No hope of ever going back.
>>10976
I can't WAIT to reach the point of no return... I will be an obese hog for the rest of my life.
There was another one of a dude face down on a couch he barely fit on thrusting into his massive gut. Haven't seen that one on a while.
Who? Share if possible?
>>10087
anyone reup? Got this in a higher quality? This is great but I can count the pixels.