/bhm/

Well, accidently created a thread instead of reply but why not. Will drop my contend here if not deleted.
>>2
Glad to see you posting again. How is your mobility doing?
To be honest its getting worse now. My knees start to hurt but this was expected to happen some day. Still can walk but i realy wish i could stay in bed and eat all day.
>>2
What's your weight at these days? And what's an average breakfast look like now?
Its not that planned. I eat whenever i have some energy left to prepare a meal. Have to do so much stuff in life now, makes me tired. Housework, getting into a new job and have to learn a lot. Exam ahead and my gf is ... Well she is having her own problems which sadly cost my energy too. So guess its only around 500 lbs now. More some pounds before. But at least its rising again.
Everything about your body screams pure fat sex god. Cascading rolls, gigantic belly, huge tits, thighs wider than my whole body.
Should i start an onlyfans to get some money to get even bigger. Would like to reach a much higher weight but its expensive to love like that. Also i dont know how much i would earn when making videos and pics on onlyfans and c4s. Girlfriend would help me. I would focus on never stop gaining and eating. I once was at 250 kg and it felt like im just starting ... I miss beeing like ghis but can not afford this. What you guys think?
Yes I would. But you will need to have some rational ideas about how it will go. Ultimately it's a business venture, you can only expect to get out what you put in.

Think of the bigger names in superchub onlyfans, they have Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram. They are giving updates, teases and previews. Building a following, gaining a revenue. It would be folly for anyone to think they could just snap a few pics and then make a few $$$.

So I would say yes do it, but have realist expectations for the first year or so.
(1.4 MB, 3264x2448, PXL_20220220_034116114~2.jpg)
I had a tumblr and twitter a few years ago and had a lot of fun creating content. Thats why i was at hansis superchubs for a while. Since then i really would love to do this every day. Its not a quick thought i came up with. I have some ideas. Like my gf and me already sat there doing a big mindmap about this in the middle of the night planning stuff haha. We would put all out time into this, but it feels like a big step just to start it.
>>1669
The video of you and your GF was and is the hottest thing i ever seen on the internet. I still have the video where she blows and jerk off you.

You need to do more pictures and video with her im sure you will make big money doint this.

Btw i remember you saying that GF gained weight. Did she gained more since then ?
>>1670
Would you Share It?
>>1674
It's depend if he want to
>>1691
Share It please!
We want to see it
I really can not control what you share and what not. Also i dont have the rights for it. I did this for hansis superchubs a while back and even dont have the source files anymore.

This will be a new start. So i set up a tumblr again. Sad i can not share adult stuff.

Tumblr:
https://ssbhm-fatwasad.tumblr.com/

But well, also starting up an onlyfans now TOGETHER with my feeder girlfriend. Will take a while to set everything up tho. We aim to really make me immobile and never stop gaining. Even when i cant leave bed. So to be serious we replaced our bed. Since we cant afford a thousand € for a bed which might break, we made a bed out of Euro Pallets. Damn its strong and she started feeding me already. We want to document this and also maybe setuü some extra stuff around this fetish. Like a discord, gaming together or a lot of other crazy content. Once we are sure what to do exactly we want to make it good. The start will maybe small and simple put we have plans.
>>1670
I would love to see the blowjob video
>>1721
twitter would help you promo your onlyfans and you can post adult content
Set up some social media sites. Will post stuff there. Only fans start will take some days until we did some content.

So, i already got fed this week. I went from 225 Kg on the 21. Feb to 231 Kg. So i think i will already take some pics before everything is up because this time we wont stop and changes will come fast.