/bbwdraw/

(626 KB, 4096x3620, 20220625_144319.jpg)
Dorks, Poindexters, Enthusiasts and Glasses
The thread was supposed to be Nerds, Gamers, Otaku and Cosplay but accidentally gave myself that name
I don't know how much fat nerd girl art there is, but I hope it's a lot! A fat chick with glasses sitting on her big lazy ass as she games is super hot to me.
>>99253 (OP)
Like the ginger federal from Saints Row?
>>99253 (OP)
Why doesn't spoe get posted as much as other artists?
>>100047
Too cartoony to fap to.
>>100090
too cartoony? i've came so many times to his drawings. Definitely one of my favourite artists
(87 KB, 714x1024, not_mine_by_anxietyincarnate_df1tsj0-fullview.jpg)
>ywn have a gf who outgrown the doorframe of her room and needs help going inside the bathroom
>ywn have heated arguments on how Riot or Blizzard suck nowadays while cleaning her doublechin from eating super greasy food
>ywn bump into her fatass or accidentally grab it when you're walking around and hold her back whenever she's out of breath
Fuck
>>99618
Split between being attracted to her vs just wanting to be her.

Need more feedee nerds that go full otaku over BBW and weight gain elements in anime and games.
look up Nerd by CoffeeSlice, literally perfect for you
Looking for a comic that was about this girl trying out DnD for the first time and gains a shitton of weight. If I remember correctly there's a panel where she gets stuck between a glass table with pizza.
>>123036
That's Bebe, but ask yourself: How come she never caught on if she was supposed to be BBWchan's mascot?
(352 KB, 875x1115, Fg9WAm0XEAIbu8M.jpg) (102 KB, 832x1200, FgtrOuFWYAApRRS.jpg)
>>123220
Something about geeks/nerds w/ braces, tacky cloths, high socks, socks with sandals, glasses, freckles, and buck teeth really gets me going and I cant figure out why.
>>124372
What's this artist's name again? They nuked everything but their sfw stuff a bit back, I thought.
>>124391
They go by lots of names but currently they're Bigsychrome or fwomffox. They used to have Sketchin-Pajam and Festive-Pajam but purged both. There's a E-hentai for their old works up if your looking for that.
Their Nerd OC Matt really scratches that itch for me.
>>124746
Got the collection link for the e-hentai one? There's a specific image set from them that I love among the general nonsense their content usually contains.
>>124815
Here ya go anon, their old username was Headless-Whimsicott or InikaXeathis:
https://e-hentai.org/g/1390741/47e36d6440/

>>124746
>>124372
Just so you know, that's not their OC, Matt's their persona; you've been jerkin it to a drawing of them. I've had the same happen with another character I thought was an OC and when I asked the artist for the OC's name they said it was a persona and I got weirded out. Just thought I'd share that weird story.
>>125422
>Sweatpants over gut
hggnnnn
(2.6 MB, 5500x5250, Fat Nerd Nashley.jpg)
Mmm... I've drawn a bunch, some are sketches tho and old pics tho.
bump
>>145625
>enjoy your ban

Not the anon, but isn't that too far? How long is said ban?
>>145743
There's been a lot of necrobumping lately. I don't know if it was the same person each time, but if it is then they deserved the ban.
>>145743
Don’t think bumping is that bad a crime so I hope it’s temporary but goddamn the bump-fags have gotten baaaaad. Thought jannies were asleep at the wheel so ty for starting to crackdown we fr appreciate it
>>145625
If you don't like "necrobumping" why not auto-bumplock after a certain period of time, or reduce the number of pages available? Why are you punishing people for literally just using the website? Why should we create a new thread when there's already a perfectly good one for a given topic? What a retarded rule.
mods = fags