/bbwdraw/

(1.9 MB, 1536x2048, 15_back_in_town_by_alixrosewg_derg84h.png) (229 KB, 1536x2048, 18_fat_country_by_alixrosewg_derg8f0.jpg) (208 KB, 1536x2048, 16_the_perfect_blend_by_alixrosewg_derg86v.jpg) (244 KB, 1536x2048, 21___apple_and_pear_by_alixrosewg_df3e0jl.jpg) (218 KB, 1536x2048, 19_the_oasis_way_by_alixrosewg_derg8ik.jpg)
New thread. We really managed to survive on account of the kemono patreon importer being broken for quite a bit. Luckily its now back up and running. Good job hanging in there.

Now as said before in the previous thread, our main focus is to get paid content still unavailable over at kemono and elsewhere. Updates for kemono pages are unwarranted since there is already a kemono party thread. Also as said b4, pls don't waste posts just to upload a comic already available in the links mentioned below and use the links that are commonly used for posts in other threads and not banned by this chan's global rules. Try to use the links as well if whatever new you are uploading goes beyond 2 posts. And as mentioned b4 in the past few threads, do avoid the site mentioned below like the plague (unless u r planning to rip them off)
https://bondagecomixxx.net/

Given below is the updated collection of alix rose, aloysiuseroticart, jarlewski, seriojainc and thenegma so far
QUZrQVZRQm9BRk1BVFFCSEFFNEFTUUJVQUZRQVdnQk5BR1VBVkFCckFIb0FWd0JzQUUwQU1RQk5BRWNBU2dCRUFFOEFWQUJDQUUwQVZnQnRBRklBTXdCWEFGWUFXZ0FvQUVVQVZRQkRBQzBBU2dCUUFDa0FhZ0JOQUd3QVJnQntbKFVDUy0yKV19V0FFc0FSUUIwQUZBQVV3QlVBR2NBZEFCVkFHa0Fhd0I0QUUwQWJRQlNBRlVBVkFCVkFIUUFhQUJUQUVZQVNRQjNBRmtBTUFCb0FFNEFUZ0JyQUhnQU5RQlBBRmdBVWdCYUFGWUFNQUJzQURFQVdnQkZBR01BTkFCa0FHd0FSZ0JXQUZJQWJBQktBR29BVmdCSEFIUUFOQUJaQURBQVZnQkdBRTRBVlFCT0FHNEFVQUJVQURBQVBRPT0=
Hope u guys enjoy it.
Though some of these haven’t been updated for a bit of a while now so do keep on requesting for their updates over at kemono.

Given above are previews of comics from alix rose. Some of these are available for free (not in orginal res) and some have become/are patreon exclusive only (both old and new). Do be on the look out for them.

If u just missed the upload, no worries. Most of these are already available or will be updated soon in the sites mentioned below
kemono.party
https://www.8muses.com/comics
http://eux4gt4qcaiesps5w5rppxcenoe5shapwycums5yuiikmc4mpc74gpyd.onion/ (still active)

Pls thoroughly check these sites for content before making any requests for new content or posting reups. Also it ain't rocket science trying to create an account and accessing stuff from Anon Gts.

And finally here is the site where u can download the browser to view the third link aforementioned.
https://www.torproject.org/download/

Wish u guys a bountiful hunt. And don’t forget to request updates for your favorite bbw artists whenever u can over at kemono.
And first decode for string is UTF-8 not KOI8-R
Dude srsly I said only first decode is UTF-8. Check the string properly and decode.
>>96105
nevermind i just decoded it
>>96106
How? The link I get just sends me to an error page.
>>96110
was the link came from when you decode all of it the (euc-jp) should be deleted when it shows up
>>96112
Did that, yeah.
>>96114
Figured it out, yeah, I'm blind and I didn't notice I kept a parenthesis up.
No both of u were blind and dumb. Srsly who wastes posts decoding strings a 5th grader can decode.
Looking for some GTSX stuff:
Gaining for Views 1 and 2
Quarantine Weight Gain 9
Titaniana's Family 1 and 2

Weird thing about GTSX - she had a big meltdown over people sharing her stuff on 8muses or somewhere and everybody just...stopped. I still can't believe but literally nothing of hers has been shared in months.
Anyone have new pages of Ration by sizesurprize
Does anyone have Coolmaster98's models from his discord? Fucker found out about the site right before he released the models, andnnow they're locked behind a 50 dollar paywall on his discord.
>>96095 (OP)

myairbridge isn't letting me preview the contents of the link, I noticed your wetransfer link is updated with new content since the wetransfer archive you posted last week.

is the myairbridge file updated since the myairbridge from last week? the filesizes look about the same and I can't preview the contents.
Its the same. The mab link is a reup requested in the previous thread
>>96212

where can i find this version?
Anyone got pages 9 through 13 of Dice Game 4?
Cause I don't see them on his Kemono.
kemono.party/patreon/user/14447516
Its in Tonbelly on devianart
>>96121
Yeah, I check those from time to time. Also anonGTS on Tor, but the updates there have slowed WAY down. Nobody is posting there much anymore.
True though its still a viable backup in case kemono ever goes into deep crisis mode and it still has a lot of stuff not available in most places including kemono.
Does anyone have the new Jenny weng pic by Ray norr?
I'm back after many months away!!!
I reuploading some stuff here.

Would be great to have the female version of the feeder comic by TONBELLY and some extended cut or something from the OWREHL (I know kemono is here but it doesn't keep link alive so many link redirecting outside of kemono are dead )

WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsMFdTaGtaV3hsZENCMGFHbHpJR0Z1WkNCemFHRnlaU0IzYUdGMElIbHZkU2QyWlNCbmIzUWdaWFpsYmlBeElHbHRZV2RsSUNFZyhpIHdhbnQgbXkgZml4IG9mIG5ldyBzdHVmZiEhISEpVTJoaGNtbHVaeUJwY3lCallYSnBibWNoSVNFcFYwbDFaRWM0ZG1KRVFtcFJNREZVVmpCV1V3PT0=

follow instructions

Decode difficulty: SSS
Just Saw It, sorry
CoC 9.1.4 and SFRPG Expanded, i dont think they were posted before in the Threads.
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LU1WOTF3S0pYdTU=
aHR0cHM6Ly9hbm9uZmlsZXMuY29tL0xkQjdyZGRieDIvU0ZSUEctRV9yYXI=
Anyone have that new cyorck comic?
>>96680
Oh boy here I go reupping
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVdtclAwRGdZeGI=
>>96680
That's on e-hentai.
>>96694
They wanted the asmr too but yeah almost everything uploaded is pretty much on there
>>96649

SFRPG expanded was posted, version 1.0, but apparently it had some bugs that were fixed in a patch, which was an update that never made it's way to pirates.

do you know if your copy has that patch?
the reason I haven't been re-upping SFRPG is that my copy is the buggy 1.0 and I don't want to risk spreading that around so widely no one can remember the patched version in the future.

also any idea why 0.9.1.4 bobo added 500mb of music to a 414mb game between 0.9.0.0 and 0.9.1.4?

does rpgmaker not support mp3's
Can someone find the majikoi sumo image from oxdarock?
Anybody got the new pieces from jaykuma's patreon
>>96225
Could you please like re-upload the weblit link for updated collection of jayteefaartist, drblackjack and alix rose so far here?
anyone got high res pics from axel rosered's harley quinn vs psg pack?
anyone got Cyorck's latest comic?
does anyone have takamoom's most recent stuff? kimono hasn't been updated in a while
Anyone have the majikoi sumo image from oxdarock
Anyone got Gosha WG's "Crop It" comic?
An update to Deviantseiga's kemono would also be greatly appreciated
>>97903
Careful mate the guy is a bhm trap.
>>97911
The only male content they do right now is a comic called One Chance Karma, since it began before they announced that they would be more female focused from now on. Aside from that comic getting a new page each Wednesday, everything else they've done within the last month has been female. I joined their Patreon recently, and so far they've been true to their word.
>>97911
Besides, the 3 things anon is asking for are all female only.
>>97911
Yeah. I only recently started looking at her art ever since she said she was shifting to female only. She’s got some pretty good stuff if you ignore all that bhm crap.
Anyone have SFRPG expanded?
Thanks in advance if anyone uploads it.
(176 KB, 700x525, 1442277-1.jpg)
Anyone have that grab bag vol 1 that The American dream and Bedbendersinc did awhile back?
Can someone update Adipose-rex's Kemono page?
I'm still waiting for the rest of Dice Game 4 to be uploaded.
kemono.party/patreon/user/14447516
>>97934
I'm on her patreon and she purged all the male content, made a post about it being gone for good. She also replaced One Chance Karma with some female Elf weight gain comic this week. Glad that bhm shit is gone.
How does that work? Isn't 'From Diva to Donuts' connected to 'The Weight of Experience'?
>>98119
It has the girl from it, but takes place in a different time and setting so the guys arnt in it. She said she's not going to bring the guy characters back in. So far it's focused on 3 girls mutual gain.
Oh thats good to know. Hope she also makes a prequel wg comic starting from when the girl was as thin as she was at the start of 'The Weight of Experience' to make the retcon more sound.
Anyone have drblackjack latests posts?
(454 KB, 2026x2170, ECivg6YXUAAGO85.jpg)
Where is the full version of this and possibly more of his Ohya stuff??
This is theamericandream
>>97934
>bhm
>looks identical to the women
Does anyone have Tonbelly's The Feeder (female perspective)??
Anyone have any of squeezymcsquashins‘s stuff?
>>98779
the first few bits are on kemono, the rest is not
Can anyone upload Cyrocks latest comic?
Someone has expansion of Emily magmaman
Dude, did u actually take the effort to check the sites mentioned in OP b4 asking?
>>98097
To go into more detail on this, One Chance Karma is on Hiatus as SweetDreamCoffee doesn't want to completely drop the comic, but needs time to figure out what direction it'll take since she will be dropping fat males from the story. The short story with the Elf girl will take it's place in the meantime.
>>99429
>There is a bit of bhm, but its all bbw.
You just contradicted yourself. If there's a bit of bhm, then it's not all bbw. Fuck off you needy little bitch.
>> 99429
Chillax mate the jaytee kemono page just started to get updated after month, It will eventually be updated.
>>99189
Can someone pay for this?
>>99476
Fuck you, go to the begging thread.
GTSX? Looking for:
Gaining for Views 2
Quarantine Weight Gain 9 pt 1
Titaniana's Family 1 and 2
>>99500
are you a fucking retard? this whole thread is people begging for shit
Anyone got antioxidated's ko-fi gallery?
anything from Tiggertoo kofi
>>99556
Not really just a few impatient anons here & there. As said b4 in previous threads we focus on getting paid content which sites like kemono tend to take their own sweet time uploading.
Inflator man 3?
Someone have comic's of bedbendersinc??
Can please someone sumbit Altzegoz's premium deviants of Just Desserts series, please?
Anyone got the majikoi sumo image from oxdarock?
>>100223
Downloaded the file but it won't let me open it. Can't you just post the images here?
Anyone got all 3 of Anastimafilia' Voluptuous Witchcraft comics? (Or at least the third one?)
Hey anyone have JaDF new content the links ain't working
>>97233
second this anyone have it I can't read those moon runes
>>97233
>>100701
A stretch is right. It isn't available for sale digitally.
Not really bitching, just more of a nitpick. Anyways, how come it's rare to find dragon quest wg art? You'd think after the sucess of dq11 in both japan and america, they would start making more of them.
anyone have cupchan kodama 2-4 in english?
>>100822

where can this be bought?
can someone post waifusion its made by jigglebits
Does anyone have that Jolyne picture by piffledoodle from last month?
>>96095 (OP)
Do you or anyone else here have negmas or jarlewskis stuff archived? I checked all three links and couldn't find it there.
>>101401
Ok, I saw his update today and he mentioned it being "pirated" on here, it was just the way he worded it that confused me. Thanks
>>101141

you know that updating a kemono is the same as buying the content by paying for it patreon right? the only difference is one of us pays for it not you.
Can someone add kurofusensei's pixiv fanbox to Kemono.party?
Altzegoz just desserts pack pls
is the onion site dead? i made a post there like a week ago and it still hasn't been approved by moderator, odd to set the whole site moderator approval of posts, then not having any moderators availab?E
Anyone have new pages of caroline putting on weight?
>>101652
No it aint dead. It usually takes a day or 2 for the post to show now.
>>99805
Do you have the male version?
Does anyone have the final release of the Coven of Calahree game, per chance?
Would be very appreciated
>>102173 Actually, I had some lobster. Boiled lobster with dirty rice. The kind that comes with all the ingredients in a bag and cooks in 20 min. I boiled the lobster some prawns in cajun style (my favorite) alongside corn, potatoes, and cloves
anyone got jiggle belle 1 and 2?
>> Also as said b4, pls don't waste posts just to upload a comic already available in the links mentioned below and use the links that are commonly used for posts in other threads and not banned by this chan's global rules. Try to use the links as well if whatever new you are uploading goes beyond 2 posts.

This wasn't written in OP for no reason.
>>99212
Bump for this please
Anybody got LadyLuckFate's animations? Specifically the most recent one? I ask because the vimeo links on Kemono don't work. Thanks and cheers.
Can someone reupload the collection from the beginning of the thread?
Here u go mate
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRreldsTTFNR0pET1RCTVdHTjZZVEJ3YVdFb1FrbEhMVFUoQVNDSUkpcFYzUkpVVlpKUzJGSVVqQmpTRTAyVEhrNWRGbFhTWFZrUnpoMlV6TkdTbFZWYUhKVlJHaFk=

Really hope alix rose get updated on kemono as well.
Unfortunately that is still behind a paywall along with a lot of good old (original & remastered) comics that used to be available for free on the da account.
Does anyone have Pendant of Prosperity and would be willing to share?
>>99189
Does anyone have this?
Could anyone please reupload thenegma's stuff? The link is down
>>102959
Can u reupload Plss thx for cooperation
>>105123
There is a new da account now. And by the looks of recent activity, it seems that some of the old comics are coming back.
Can you upload it again?>>105651
Seems like it's not working. Thank you
To the person who uploaded TYS, thank you, you're a legend
Would anyone happen to have the Full videos on Owrehl's Patreon or at least a way to make the Vimeo links work? Because everytime he releases a new video and it shows up on Kemono, there's a link to the full video on Vimeo, but whenever I click on it, it says "sorry, we couldn't find that page" sucks because I really want to see the full thing and I have no idea how to fix it. So if anyone has them, or just a way to view them I would greatly appreciate it
>>105761

yt-dlp can rip these links with the post referrer data input on cli
>>105782
>Yeah you just have to draw the rest of the fucking owl
>>105814

Wrong issue my guy, anon's looking for issue 3, the latest one.
Wish expansion fan had a sumo themed weight gain comic.
>>96095 (OP)
Can someone reupload the content from thenegma?
Speaking of Swell heist, does anyone have the newest issue from expansionfan?
Anyone got the new Miramiraclerun Hestia sequence? He actually drew something after a long time.
Does anyone have the full release of the Coven of Calahree rpgmaker game by Bobothehobo, per chance?
I think another person had asked about it before too, would be much appreciated!
Anyone knows what happened to their works?

https://hoikooroo.booth.pm/

Also, anyone could share all of them? (All the ones that aren't in e-hentai, it was also known as hoikooroo and zeinikunouen)
does anyone have any pages from the autumn comic by Jolene Dubois? or any new Lustlord content? thanks!
Wish u good luck regarding Jolene Dubois. Kemono sure is taking its sweet time updating it and other pages like it.
>>106618
>>106618
But srsly tho, anyone on this yet? Cus I’m lost where to buy the shit
anyone have shonen plump by theamericandream?
(816 KB, 867x1200, Feeding!!.jpeg) (2.5 MB, 2000x3000, Inside Cover.jpg)
"Good morning everyone following this trend, you know... I'm searching this comic, wich I'm searching in digital format, because at the moment I only have it in photos taken from a physical format. Thanks a lot if someone can help me with this"
>>107114
Wrong board for furries.
>>107087
thx so much man you a real one
>>104763

Did he actually finish it?

Cause when he shut down his Twitter he was still working on it and gave some updates on the Rage Boards.

He said he was gonna sell it.

Where did you get this panel from?
>>107087
Based anon. Would you mind uploading those to the Kemono page? Thanks in advance
anyone got swell heist 3??
Does anyone have love trap anastafilia??
>>96212
Can you send me the male version
Can anyone please explain how anonfiles work? I open the file up, but I can't figure out how to access the art
does anyone have My Fat Bunch by Alix Rose?
As said b4 almost all of alix rose's content is still behind a paywall (which btw also includes old comics that used to be available for free on da). Though there is a way we can get My Fat Bunch and more comics like it in high res images or pdfs. Given below is a link for the thread over at kemono partychan where anons interested in the comics can make a request for updation.
https://chan.kemono.party/requests/res/4569.html

Mutiple requests from same anon for same pages is not allowed though nothing is said abt different anons requesting a single page. If all interested anons make a single request for alix rose, we'll be receiving the motherload of bbwdrawn content (I kid u guys not, its a guaranteed motherload).
P.s to not waste anyone's time on discussions regarding kemono being 'underfunded' as a cause for the lack of updates, I'd like to point somethings I had noticed over there in the past few days. There are currently 2 pages for the same artist's patreon page while atleast 2-3 pages of bbw artists haven't been had their color pages updated along with the black & white (would be glad to give examples for those interested). So its a sure thing that issue isn't abt finance, its abt appropriation and priorities.

And finally to rule out discussions of lack of popularity being a cause as well, I'd like to point out there are pages of artists whose patrons are abt the same or less than alix rose but receive far more updates (as said before, will give examples of these artists as well for those who are interested)
>>107871 seconding this (specially for Glutton For Punishment)
Any news from thelustlord?
>>105520
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTlDUVFvcERoWTQ=
>>107609
Any news for Swell heist 3 and Perform Under Pressure 2?
Swell Heist 3 just got uploaded in 8muses. Here is the compilation I got from there (incase access is not possible).
https://we.tl/t-ld0eGYf9yf
>>108017
I don't know if it's something I'm doing wrong, but it says the file's broken when I download it.
>>108060

the upload was broken to begin with
>>107308
whoa those previews look epic
>>102173
Can anyone reupload the file? it's expired.
>>108362
Mama Mia, please-a translate this por favor
and you’re welcome beggar

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXVHdms4Y3FEQUU=
Any king have the expansion of emily page 3 of chapter 8? By themagmaman?
DOes anyone have coolviki's Patreon dump?
>>108018
bumpin' for Perform Under Pressure 2
>>96095 (OP)
>anonGTS
>no BigBig art
I am confused an scared.
Traumatized even.
Completely petrified, if you will.
>>109090
nvm, the search function simply doesn't work.
>>108687
Yeah, does anyone have this please?
>>105651
Can you please reupload? Or did someone have newer fukuraminto stuff? Thanks
>>109846
It works fine, thank you very much pal
Anyone can re-up the alixrose content link ?
Got saxxon one piece collection?
Can someone update Azumaonfire's page?
Can someone update jaytee_fa_artist page?
Hey someone has this link now ?, The file it's not available anymore
>>108542
I'll translate it if you reupload it and Glutton for Punishment and the other comic
>>110755
>prob not the place to post this but why not.
You just said why you shouldn't post it, dumbfuck.
>>110565
>>110872
Double encoded and appreciate it if you can tho

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVlV3VTJnMWFFTnZjbFlLYUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVTVXV2tSNGNXOXBaMW9LYUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVmhKVEVoMFNFUkJkRFE9
I forgot the name but there's comics about weight gain i got it from this thread, what i remember is it about high schoolers and it have stuffing under the bleachers, and in the 2nd comics there was stuffing and oral sex, TIA
>>110908
Yeah it’s cyorck’s comic part 1 and 2 I’m guessing

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTAwbDZROTF1ZHU=
Hey, can someone upload nekomagames white russian episode 6 apk?
Someone can re-up the alixrose link
Anyone have the entity of she had it coming by the American dream
After so many months, the alix rose page on kemono finally got updated. To celebrate, given below is the updated collection of alix rose so far.
https://we.tl/t-u6U0616lgG
>>111966
That’s what we want to know.
Anyone got that one Anastimafilia comic where this fat magic girl turns into Yoko Littner and fattens up as Yoko Littner to annoy an otaku?
If so, please upload all pages here or put them on MEGA or Google Drive.
Or here or the Anastimafilia thread.
>>110876
Barley missed this Bc I don’t check this thread enough. One last reup?
>>108017
Can we please get a reup?
>>113531
i think he deleted them
>>113531
Well at least we tried, can anyone recommend any good paid wg comics that are out rn? I can’t find any ones I haven’t seen yet. If I’m interested enough I can share it w y’all
Im looking for the lastest versions of Wholehog, Thicker Treat or Fattening Career. if anyone has them Id appreciate it. thanks so much.
Can anyone update xmasterdavid on Kemono?
>>113469
seconding

I would get it myself but im only interested in alyx from it
>>113694
In all the times you've been begging you could've just found a way to get the $10 max you need to unlock the content you want I guarantee it
>>113844
Look, I want to see the last 4 pages of Dice Game 4, The Latest Morphs, and even the polls. I know I have been begging a lot and my cash amount is low, I just keep getting impatient.
Anyone got owrehl’s patreon videos? Vimeo appears to block them
Whoops was blind
>>112916

because updating it requires you to be paid up on patreon, aka updating=buying kemono just makes it easier to spread around, it doesn't bypass the need to buy content to leak it.

>>113489

>>113694

also constantly spamming requests for someone else to buy something for you over and over is against the rules anyways :-/
does anyone else get issue when trying to buy from dlsite? it won't let me purchase from them it keeps saying payment error even tho I have the money
(410 KB, 1080x946, Tifa.jpg)
Anyone got the unblurred one of this Tifa? Didn't see it on Kemono
Anyone have Kim possible grande size me remastered?
>>114660
Chill you horny basdard. The comic isn't finished. Their is also a another thread for that.
>>107388
>He said he was gonna see it
like... sell the rights,the whole comic or... put it on a storefront?
>>110487
not really ussbbw more just... ssbbw but Damn thats good.
>>114354
Third on this
His Kemono hasn't been updated in forever
>>110876
Who's bright idea was it to put this on bbwdraw instead of alt people in alt are waiting for this
>>114354
Could anyone upload this?
>>105520
Someone please reup this
Anyone got TheNeverWere's pics?
does anyone have the Autumn comic pages from jolene dubois? theres no way the kemonos getting updated and im honestly only interested in the series. he only uploads like 2 pages every 3 weeks or something and Its annoying to have to wait that long. thanks guys
>>115631
I’m interested, what do you have?
SunsleptOS did art of Shantae, however I got the 403 error when I tried to view the image after downloading it from Kemono Party. Does anyone here have the image by chance?
>>115973
on that topic anyone got Maddy? It was nuked from e-hentai.
(45 KB, 547x800, 9cbc26507eba7d30e32b603ba97204bf225806fa502b08ed0d34f2bde3dc1439.jpg) (66 KB, 547x800, 39291fc6f772ddc6561e31cb339356c3a38aebeeffc3e2272a476e019d5444f1.jpg) (47 KB, 547x800, 2625a574656a2715b7127e8382e768b6b0e168c3931cee8299388a2f5ba94f7f.jpg) (61 KB, 547x800, 9963f4b0dd542ee9aee3c4e8d7bf4c25474848b418573eb035263cc2343ecdb3.jpg) (58 KB, 547x800, ef44a6adf3a78ca112f59840d26b2fb7112ec11ad4b4399154c1ac35cde073f9.jpg)
Kurocaze was working on a comic that had these images. Does anyone know if the comic was finished or if it's available anywhere? The story involves one woman fattening up her friends with a potion she created.
(68 KB, 1024x656, pearlpis_by_mimomosa_ddng09z-fullview.jpg)
Mimomosa on deviantart has a lot of art that he at some point blocked by a pay wall. Can anyone help with that? Here's one of the blocked images i managed to get but nothing more.
Hate to be ther bearer of bad news but it has to be said nonetheless. Some of the pages of from My Fat Bunch Epilogue are still missing from uploaded posts.

Also the archives of alix rose on kemono are still incomplete. The oldest post on kemono is The Office (HD) which was uploaded on 24-11-2018. However there are some comics that were uploaded just 4 days prior i.e on 20-11-2018, which haven't been archived yet. Here is the list of those comics

1. Mothers (HD)
2. The Island Paradise (HD)
3. The Revenge (HD)
4. My Big Beautiful Boss (HD)

As mentioned before, these comics were taken down from deviantart once their remastered editions were announced. So there aren't that many archives anywhere else anymore.

Do request kemono to update the page properly through the link posted here >>107907 if u guys are interested in the originals as well.

Now coming to the good news, Luckily I managed to backup most of these back when they were still up on deviantart and when yiff was still online. Will do a full reup of what I have soon.

And finally, if anyone here knows where one can get full yiff archives, do post the links here. Wish u guys all good hunt out there.
>>116019
thanks dude! my BNevis is hard!!
>>98060
Bump would appreciate the updated content
>>116018
I would like to see more of this too
Doing a test run
(888 KB, 900x1273, mP6OJU.png)
Does anybody have Gerudo's Hospitality by Amastimafilia?
Sending over a reup
>>114354
Anyone have this? His kemono hasn't been updated in months
Is someone willing to share some of crudeatoms ebook?
Anyone have "The Tavern" by YummySinpie?
>>119130

I second this! Does anyone also have "Chubby Life!" from YS?
>>119227
they're not even on there
not even their gumroad on kemono
>>119228
Yo king, can u reup with a better quality?
Can anyone find this?
Anyone have Caroline putting on weight 58.2-59.2?
Could someone update or upload Jolene Dubious account? I feel like they need to be more well known in the community
Also in the process of uploading the new thread. Will be up in a few min.
New thread is uploaded. Sorry for any delays.
>>119400
Have any new Caroline stuff?
Does anyone have the lust lord sandy’s boyfriend?