/bbwdraw/

(33 KB, 720x479, 1650044341523.jpg)
>>95910 (OP)
>My Gym Partner’s a monkey but Japanized
I don't know what's worse, that comparison or that you made this thread knowing there's not a lick of fat art out there for it.
>>95957
The OP is a dumbass either way.
>My Gym Partner’s a monkey
The concept was ok, but the show itself was awful.
>>95910 (OP)

I’ll be honest. I don’t know what this is.
(11 KB, 350x306, 1632622825246.jpg)
>>96003
Cygames being the company that it is, got an anime made for it to ape off of Kemono Friends popularity but with a sole human in an all animal school. All the males are flat out furry, while all the females look human except for a couple animal attributes like ears and/or tails. They all have their animal abilities boosting them to super human levels.

https://vid.puffyan.us/watch?v=rEFqPnv-TqA

If it wasn't for them having only helped fund Kemono Michi, I'd say someone high up within Cygames had a Masochist/Sadist fetish.
Anime was a mistake. It just keeps getting more retarded.
>>96220
Honestly, this is nothing, you should see their live action shit, and it was the early 2000s anime that was truly retarded; anime today is more focused on pandering to husbandofags and waifufags so they can make bank while the creator can continue to write their story. It's a rarity that you even get the full story in an anime instead of it being cut off abruptly and you having to go to light novels or manga to finish it.