/bbwdraw/

(252 KB, 1988x2048, FVmeMECaIAAK4gZ.jpg)
I hope this thread doens't became "Oops al Plump Pine" again
sumo cure season when?
Lots of these are gonna be from Mayo, aren’t they?
>>98786

I mean he kinda has a monopoly
OP should've tried to ration better.
(575 KB, 648x906, 3be583414bdfbbd3bd43cb92c17cd25a.png)
In your honest opinion, what group of Cures do you think would act best in a situation where one of their members is steadily fattening up the longer they take to defeat the evil group but beyond the one getting fattened, everyone else acts like each day with a new couple of pounds straining the shirts of their friend isn't anything new no matter how much they've piled on since they all became friends.
(28 KB, 458x611, 37761293_p0.jpg)
I wonder why no one ever tried using KiraKira's animal element for encouraging their gluttony/weight gain.
(45 KB, 456x746, 37180823_p0.jpg)
Precure series where their theme is healthy living but when they finally get to fight their Dark Cures, they lose within moments from their willpower never being tested against the delicious food their fat evil versions cram into their mouths before the heroines can react.
>>119935

that sounds pretty good
(765 KB, 2160x3840, media_FgulJ_7XkAEEaM5.jpg)
I wonder if Pine was relying too heavily on whatever picture he was using as a reference, when he made that mouth.
>>123379 oh, i havenn't realized until now it does kinda look a little trippy
>>123379
I hadn't referenced a picture for posing at all on this, but I have felt my quality on anatomy slipping lately. I feel like the shape of the heads are the worst thing on this but also I just do whatever for mouths and I've gotten criticism on them from friends so I see what you mean on this.
I just saw a fucking hugtan fat pic man...
(89 KB, 1000x1426, 102979870_p0.jpg)
A team of Cures who personify history against an evil team of fat females trying to fatten them up to alter the past into creating a present where they're praised and worshiped.
(1.2 MB, 2800x3445, media_FjNlszAVQAId242.jpg)
Is she stuck getting literal piles of food forced down her throat so fast that her stomach could only expand to being easily double her original body size; fat enough to be at least near SSBBW size but still able to move around well enough outside of confined spaces but has been forced into an immobile state from the never ending food going way beyond her bodies ability to digest before that single kilo of food is replaced with two?
>>135357
>Posting DLeagueman unironically.

Consider leaving the internet. Forever
>>135357
Go kill yourself, right now