/bbwdraw/

>>91648
Better-With-Salt or BWS
(352 KB, 1920x1440, morag.jpg)
A girl gaining weight through no fault of her own is really hot.
Wish there was a dedicated tag for this on DA
>>95137
Any context/continuation to that 3rd image?
>>99220
Get this furry shit outta here.
I know this isn't exactly the right place to ask but you guys have the best chance of knowing. I'm looking for a story that was on deviantart. A girl placed a curse on her friend so that anybody who touched her transferred all of their fat to her. There was a scene where they were at a college campus and people were lining up to do transfers and she eventually grows so big they need to be in a warehouse. The story ends with the girl taking off her glove to be the last person to transfer fat to her but the transfer backfires and ends up with her being huge instead because the photo she used for the curse had her arm in it too or something.
>>99802
I vividly remember this, I remember the girl who gets fat was a cheerleader type
>>99813
Any chance you remember what it was called or who the author was?
>>95876
>>99163
I think it implies they bumped into each other and switched bodies
>>99802
I would love to see this. Hope it gets found,
(575 KB, 1200x1697, bFrpPYf8Ak7GUzXVmVIV1OsH.jpeg)
Hi, I wanted to ask for help, I'm looking for story, it's a out girl that went to university and become with two girls, those girls give her a friendship bracelet to match their ones, the plot twist is that those two girls are actually only using her to transfer any excess fat on her thru the cursed bracelet. At one point she accidentally removes bracelet of one of the two girls and that girl becomes starts to rapidly gain weight. Does anyone know it, if so please send a link