/bbwdraw/

>>88252 (OP)
Seriously though, they don't post any actual fatties. Get this over to the Alt board.
>>88287
I agree and the art kinda looks like shit so get rid of it or I will
>>88337
The one in /gen/ isn't for anything. The thread only got sent there because everyone was screaming about astolfo or whatever his name is. A mod has said before he doesn't care if preg, etc stuff gets posted in single artist threads, as long as that artist draws fats then they are allowed here. If people don't like the other stuff that artist draws then don't look at the thread.
>>88377
>A mod has said before he doesn't care if preg, etc stuff gets posted in single artist threads
Yet I reported a pregnancy pic that was here earlier and a mod removed it.

>If people don't like the other stuff that artist draws then don't look at the thread.
Yeah, no.
>>88408
Why is it back, and how did you respond so quickly?
>>88411
it isn't back, it was never gone. the only posts that got removed from this thread were the ones you made bitching about it and i bet it will happen again. and i bet it's you in bitching in every other thread too.
>>88337
>>88407
mental illness. you're probably the metalfag, too. just use spoilers properly and there's no problem, this has loads of precedent and i don't know why it keeps confusing you tards
>>88418
Two different IDs, can't be the same person.
(4.8 MB, 1920x1080, Dr--Worm Sydney Edit.mp4)
Posting the PhatFonics audio edits in better quality, starting with the classic
bump