/bbwdraw/

(140 KB, 832x960, 7IYgthMw6no.jpg) (223 KB, 800x600, FIEWHcgXMAYf87j.png) (862 KB, 1850x1900, tifa_burp_by_hexalt_det0pgb.png) (2.8 MB, 3199x3508, roundalina_by_zetamath_devupxr.png)
This is a topic for pics with burps. A girl can be bloated with liquid, bloated from eating, drunk, stuffed, fat, etc.

But she must be in the process of burping or have a noisy belly.

This thread is made to be an alternative to those who want burps and belly noises without farts. There is a thread for burps on bbwalt but the bias towards farts is (g)astronomical.
>>79606 (OP)
>No slob/icky Alternative or extreme female content goes on >>>/bbwalt/
This includes slob (brap-posting), vore, muscle, etc.
Pretty sure burps are against the rules on this board, and that you made this thread more for yourself. Why not post more burps on that thread in /alt/ instead of breaking this board's rules and creating a redundant thread?
>>79607
Riddle me this. People post burps on this board ALL THE TIME. They never get yelled at. I find bbwalt mostly repulsive and that includes that fart topic.

That and 4chan is getting bullied on the /d/ burp thread. People are killing their topics while "onara" remains. I feel like galactic fat is more repugnant than some carbonated gas from a girl's mouth.
>>79608
>People post burps on this board ALL THE TIME.
No they don't.
>I find bbwalt mostly repulsive and that includes that fart topic.
That doesn't give you the right to bring their stuff here.
>I feel like galactic fat is more repugnant than some carbonated gas from a girl's mouth.
There's currently no thread for galactic fats, and most of them don't have any kind of slob or scat in them. Burps are considered slob, and can be unsightly.
>>79610
Oh really? Artists like Kipteitei, Metalforever, Kafeikafe, Axelrosered, Explodcode, lewdlemage, etc do burp pics fairly often and get their stuff posted. Even the great Better-With-Salt himself does burps.

How is this topic bbwalt caliber?

I find Huurin and certain artists on here unsightly. IOt's subjective.

This topic serves as a bloat thread too you know.
slob thread is not the same. I dont wanna see nasty blob women and farts in the same thread. Burp thread should be separate from that shit.
>>79617
Burps are considered slob.