/bbwdraw/

...we still have the other thread...40 or so messages until the limit
>>87209
I really do wish someone saved the full res version
>>87272
Yes!! thank you so much
Does somebody have saved all pages of Neon Genesis Expandelion by Lushaani with the text?
Anyone have that sequence of Ritsuko stuffing Rei into a blob?
>>90027
So you made it worse?

...great.
(64 KB, 900x1200, 3y6C8gk.png)
>>90195
this might just be the only fat hikari pic that exists
>>90211
>three fat men and a literal pig
Get that shit outta here.
>>90027
anyone have the original
>>90195.
That I 100% agree with, well that and she is so cute and she gets nice and big.
>>90123

OMG she is SOoo hot hehe
How FAT would you want your character to be. To me ever 300 or 500 pounds. Although I can 600 would be fine too.
Your favorite Eva character is what I mean
(65 KB, 1087x1122, 02b9379260ac68f7845a4b9c55a85fa9729e29518c1b43cb9d74e07ab772c42c.jpg) (83 KB, 1506x1108, 0415875fba92e84b5c26cd7d47bf52e7dea8845da45a19c302616f3e0ffa3f8e.jpg) (86 KB, 1175x988, 1835cddc5d8fbad421ba8c31457e259b619728423ae7b0767ea94fef0d35b5c8.jpg) (659 KB, 1200x752, IMG_20200729_140039.jpg) (121 KB, 1834x1076, fe6dda2566db67f00d9fac3bd8f6d414439417f6c2a03ea78c8b52ff19898d44.jpg)
>>90464
my favorite sizes for misato are the ones pictured here so I would say around 250 maybe??
That is a nice size.
OOoooo can't wait hehe
(1.4 MB, 1400x2000, 560-1.png)
>>90959
Yeah I thought it was for weight gain too, what a shame
>>90685
>>90959
Yeah me too, also I do like that Rei picture, while I LOVE Asuka more this is cute, although I wish both for these pictures make them bigger.
>>90498
God those Misato pics are absolutely killer.

Beer gut Misato is best Misato. I do love massive Misato too, like 800 and beyond, but the super soft gut is special.
Is they a kinky artist who you want to draw one of your favorite Eva girls. To me I would LOVE to see Better-With-Salt do a Asuka one, heck maybe Asuka and Rei
>>91484
Artist of the first one? Please
>>91479
O SO TURE, that Asuka one is the best, and I would LOVE to see more. I wonder why he dose misato only. Did he do Rei?
>>91825
Fuck that's hot, I wish more artists made fat alts of their work
(3.4 MB, 720x822, asukaedit.mp4)
>>90788

Said I'd make my own edit of this in the old thread, finally got around to doing it:
OMG that is hot hehe.
(1.2 MB, 1400x2000, 560-3.png) (1.2 MB, 1400x2000, 560-1.png)
>>95471
That's a good size, I wish artists like better with salt or tashoelle drew her
Does someone have Neon Genesis Expandelion pages and text by Lushaani (Alorok)?
>>95475
O me too. Is it because they are young (I mean they can age them up) or is it that they are not eva fans. But it would be cool if they did that
>>95555
I try looking for it, but I can not seem to find it. That sucks that they are gone. But if you want the picture I do have some and I will put them in the eva inflation chat.
Is there any art of best girl Maya?
>>97071
Everything is good until the hair. I'm gonna edit this.
>>106799
Fuck that Yui's hot, sauce?
>>107167
Artist who went by "DoWhatNow".
I once saw a picture of Rei and Asuka in the elevator and they were both fatties. It's not the one that was already posted though, both were fat.
Does anybody remember something like that? I haven't been able to find for a long time.
>>108725
YES thank you you're a saint.
>>111695
HNNNNG THIS PIC IS SO FUCKING GOOD
>>110790
Holy shit. That looks really good. You should try it with the nude versions.
>>109119
Got the artist's name for this one?
Would anyone be interested in a shitty little drabble I wrote featuring a fat Asuka? I'm sort of going back and forth on posting it here.
>>112362
Post it my dude, don´t worry.
>>112374

Alright, here it is:

Shinji Ikari was not having a very good birthday. Another mediocre job interview performance, another round of probing questions about his qualifications, another several hours spent scouring the online job boards for open music teacher positions in the greater Tokyo-3 area to little avail.

*If you’re looking for someone with at least five years’ experience in the classroom, then why post an ad for an intro-level position?* Shinji thought, leaning back in his swivel chair and taking a sip from his cup of coffee. He stared at the ceiling of his living room turned makeshift home office. That ceiling had become all too familiar over the past months of job hunting. He was growing weary of it.

From outside the front door, he heard a set of heavy footsteps drawing slowly closer, then a clink, indistinct swearing in another language, and the sound of someone fumbling with keys. He didn’t get up.

The door creaked open.

“Scheiße, what a day.”

Asuka Langley Soryu-Ikari was a sight for sore eyes. And for rested eyes. And for any other eyes in the vicinity, with plenty of sight to be seen left over. When pressed, she would begrudgingly admit that she was “a bit hefty”, and she was right, in the same sense that North America is “pretty big” or Third Impact had been “a bit of a kerfuffle”. At 165 cm [5’5] and 200 kg [441 lbs], Asuka was a continent of a woman. Her face was framed by chubby cheeks and a droopy double chin; her upper arms were a pair of enormous bingo wings that jiggled and wobbled with every gesticulation; and her ample bosom rested heavily on an ampler double-rolled belly, which, in turn, spilled out onto a pair of thighs that would make a hippo blush. She wore a nondescript grey button-up shirt and dark slacks, remarkable only in that she had had to have them ordered from the U.S., since no local store carried office clothing in her size. Even then, the buttons near her midsection struggled to hold back the tide. It was the sort of thing that Asuka’s co-workers would whisper about behind her back. Well, they never did, since the young director of the UN Reconstruction and Reintegration Bureau’s Tokyo-3 branch intimidated them, but they would have if they found the nerve.

Beyond her size, two other things stood out about the young woman: her dark red mane, worn straight and just past shoulder length, and a black eyepatch over her left eye.

“You know,” Asuka loudly grumbled as she kicked off her slip-on office shoes, “I’m starting to think they don’t let you work in an HR department if you have an IQ over 80. It’s hard enough to rebuild infrastructure and process people popping out of instrumentality when your personnel files aren’t getting completely scrambled around by some lame-brain who’s never touched a keyboard in her life.”

“Another great day at work, then?” Shinji said without looking up, taking a sip from his mug of coffee.

“Oh, wunderbar,” Asuka replied through a feigned smile. “How’s the job hunt? Given the cup of coffee at 6pm, I can only guess great.”

Shinji visibly deflated. “I’m starting to think maybe I should just start offering lessons. There are more kids around here than there used to be. Hikari and Toji said they’d be happy to—”

“Hikari and Toji are sweet, but come on. You don’t really want to run lessons for neighborhood kids out of our apartment like you’re some old spinster, do you?” Asuka smirked a mischievous smirk. “Although you may look and act the part. Put you in a dress and… oooh, that’s a thought for later…”

Shinji grimaced. “Yeah, well, I want to continue to leech off you even less. You’re out there making an impact, helping people, and I sit inside all day and put out job applications that I’ll bet no one even looks at.“

Asuka’s face fell. “Hey, hey, hey,” she said, approaching him from behind and gently putting a hand on his shoulder, “don’t be so hard on yourself. I know job hunting sucks, but this takes time. Besides, I set an unreasonably high standard. Comparing yourself to me is a losing game.”

Shinji clasped Asuka’s hand and was silent for a moment. “I know. I know. I know. I’m just getting sick of this.”

Asuka gave a gentle push, slowly spinning Shinji’s chair around to face her. “Well, I have good news. Today’s a special day.”

Shinji’s heart fluttered. *She remembered.*

“I ordered a pizza from that place you like over on the edge of town. If you head out to pick it up now, it should be done when you get there.”

And then it sank. *Or not.*

Trying to hide his disappointment, Shinji responded, “Why don’t you get it yourself?”

“Hey, you’re not the only one who’s been working all day. Besides,” she patted her belly, “overexerting myself would be bad for my lithe, girlish figure.”

“I still don’t really want to. Aren’t there a couple of takeout places closer than that one, anyway? And doesn’t the one your ordered from do delivery?”

“Yeah, but they’ve started charging a mark-up for it. Look, I already paid and everything. Come on, I’m being a good wife. I’m doing a nice thing for you. You don’t have to cook for me tonight! Take the win!”

“If you’re trying to do a nice thing for me, then why don’t you—fine. Fine.”

*But we need to talk about this when I get back.*
>>112406

After Shinji left, Asuka glanced towards the door and smiled a small, weary smile. He was that quick to believe she had forgotten, huh? Oh, he of little faith. Did he really think she was that inconsiderate?

*Don’t answer that one*, she thought to herself, her smiling shifting to a scowl. After years of counseling, Asuka was prepared to admit that she was neither a perfect woman nor a perfect wife. She had grown up with quite mean streak, and it still made itself known more often than she would like, even if she didn’t let it take the wheel as often as she used to when she was younger
*Not that Shinji’s a perfect man himself, mind you*, Asuka thought, turning away from the door and waddling towards their apartment’s hall closet. His vice was sitting back and letting his resentment fester until it exploded. Pile on the abuse until Shinji snapped about as hard as someone could snap; that was the way they used to do it. They’d come a long way in the eleven years since their fateful “breakthrough” on the beach, but they always had to be careful not to slide into their old habits when it came to communication (or lack thereof).
Knowing Shinji, he was probably stressing himself out right now, working out an “I feel” statement to clearly communicate his feelings, just like they practiced in therapy.

Asuka opened the closet door and leaned down. After some shuffling, cursing, and a bit too much strain on her already overworked pants—a rear like Asuka’s had a certain way of making anything look like skinny jeans—retrieved a wide box buried under a pile of clothes.

Asuka opened the box and grinned a satisfied grin. *Fortunately for him, he won’t be needing that “I” statement. I may not be a perfect wife, but I am a damn good one.*

*Asuka, I feel hurt that you… No, that’s not right. Asuka, I know that you’ve been busy, but…*

Shinji shifted back and forth from one foot to the other in the elevator up to their sixth-floor apartment, extra-large pizza box in hand. He knew Asuka did mean well, but all the same, he didn’t appreciate this. He only had the one birthday—was it so hard to remember? He had never forgotten hers. The fact that she had ordered a Hawaiian pizza—her favorite, not his—did not help matters.

*Asuka, I know that you meant to be nice, but I feel…*

When he arrived, right as he reached for his keys, the door swung open.

What he saw nearly made him drop the box.

Asuka stood leaning against the doorframe, panting. Her hair was done up in pigtails with her old hair clips, and she was wearing an all-too familiar blue skirt and white shirt—nearly a dead ringer for her old school uniform. She wore the skirt a bit higher than she had on the original outfit; the waistband was wrapped tightly around her belly’s second roll, its two blue buttons visibly strained, and the skirt, which ended just above her knees, traced out the wide curve of her lower belly. The shirt was similarly tight; Asuka’s upper arms spilled out from the edges of her short sleeves like the tops of a pair of cupcakes, and the buttons near her chest, just below the shirt’s red ribbon, were hanging on for dear life. Moreover, the large young woman was drenched in sweat. The pits of her shirt, her cleavage, her waistband—they were all dark with it.

“Happy birthday… stupid,” she grinned.

“I… I… ”

The blush that rushed over Shinji’s cheeks as he stood in the doorway spluttering was as precious a sight as Asuka had ever seen. Getting this dress custom-made had been well worth the cash.

“I know you like it… when I get all sweaty… and worn-out. I remember the look… on your face… when I came home… after trying that yoga class… a few years back,” Asuka panted, “So I… Picked a place… far enough away… for me to climb the stairs… a couple of times… before you got back. Just to… get things right.”

Shinji stood there for another beat, then leaned over and gently put the pizza box down. He stood back up with his eyes closed.

Asuka’s coy smirk turned to a look of concern.
“Are you… okay?”

Shinji stepped forward, hugged her tightly, and went in for a deep kiss. “I love you.”

The smirk returned to Asuka’s face. ““Shut up baby… I know it.”
Does anyone here know a good place for fat evangelion roleplay?
>>112651
Your local Subway™, eat fresh .
Anyone has some good rei art?
>>114939
Zanza has been drawing the exact same pose for nearly 20 years. Holy shit.
>>116062
old murdelli stuff was the best
>>116063
Gonna edit that second pic a bit.
>>119090
Who drew the 1st and 4th images?
>>119105
Yeah, me too. I didn't do the shading and those eyes ended up looking dumb.
(450 KB, 512x768, Girl, plump, fat, big belly, asuka, evangelion_ 3.0 you can (not) redo, angry, eating, cake, s-3683522147.png) (409 KB, 512x768, Girl, plump, fat, big belly, asuka, evangelion_ 3.0 you can (not) redo, angry, eating, cake, s-2126074723.png) (446 KB, 512x768, Girl, plump, fat, big belly, asuka, evangelion_ 3.0 you can (not) redo, angry, eating, cake, s-2126074724.png) (458 KB, 768x512, Girl, plump, fat, big belly, asuka, evangelion_ 3.0 you can (not) redo, angry, eating, cake, couch, food on table, s-944454577.png) (500 KB, 768x512, Girl, plump, fat, big belly, asuka, evangelion_ 3.0 you can (not) redo, angry, eating, cake, couch, food on table, s-2745202650.png) (417 KB, 768x512, Girl, plump, fat, big belly, asuka, evangelion_ 3.0 you can (not) redo, angry, eating, cake, couch, food on table, s-2745202653.png)
(452 KB, 512x768, fat_rei_ayanami_obese_chubby_bikini_at_the_beach_f_by_bebeisawsome_dfgzg0b.png) (421 KB, 512x768, fat_rei_ayanami_obese_chubby_bikini_at_the_beach_f_by_bebeisawsome_dfgzg0h.png) (546 KB, 512x768, fat_rei_ayanami_nge_obese_chubby_bikini_at_the_bea_by_bebeisawsome_dfgzg09.png) (505 KB, 512x768, fat_rei_ayanami_nge_obese_bunny_suit_s_568316944_by_bebeisawsome_dfgzg00.png) (386 KB, 512x768, rei_ayanami__neon_genisis_evangalion___big_belly___by_bebeisawsome_dfgzfzu.png) (396 KB, 768x512, rei__ayanami__neon_genesis_evangelion___big_belly__by_bebeisawsome_dfgzfzn.png)
(340 KB, 1224x2048, Tubby rei by RemRamWaluigi.jpeg) (449 KB, 512x768, fat_rei_ayanami_obese_chubby_bikini_at_the_beach_f_by_bebeisawsome_dfgzg0n.png) (463 KB, 512x768, fat_rei_ayanami_obese_chubby_bikini_at_the_beach_f_by_bebeisawsome_dfgzg0k.png) (482 KB, 1041x1500, catfish_misato_sketch_by_cookies_cat_df2qvun.jpg) (1.6 MB, 5500x7118, misato_katsuragi_by_narynap_dfexzwu.jpg) (176 KB, 1280x713, massive_misato_by_hugefloppa_df62n4h-fullview.jpg)
>>136959
is this made by yeggsart/yegloman ?
>>139263
Lmao me and a friend made this, it's on her deviantar
>>141176
What's the mouth from? Seems like you two used a couple different images here. Not a criticism, just a curiosity.
>>141225
It's from a vore pic, just like Rei, they're from the same picture
>>141176
Could you do an edit were Rei is bbw size?
>>141176

Stfu ya didn't make shit, don't ya go around claiming ya made it - even when I asked ya for getting some Asuka refs ya just gave me garbage

Ya didn't contribute one bit biatch :p
>>141176
Don't go spouting bullshit, you fucking liar
>>141739
I got like 50 asuka refs tho 😩
>>141773
And the plugsuit and base of the other one
>>141774
So what? That doesn't prove jack shit
>>146816
did you nab this from /b? some dude saying real niggas jerk of to it or something?
>>149877
If the second image was edited to remove the braps it'd be perfect
>>151021
No that would make it worse
Save this thread
>>154674
Right? Fuck all the bumpers who don't post any art, place has been swarming with those lazy bastards.
man I wish people would draw preggo rei more often
>>154703
Artist on the third one?
>>157298
Get that AI shit to the other board
>>157289 The vital urge to sniff and lick that ass crack
>>93610
Does anyone have the version of this some Anon had voiced through AI at elevenlabs? It used Asuka's voice from the Netflix dub.
>>157298
I suppose they're good enough to be here.
>>157388
If someone does end up posting it, they would be kino as fuck...why not the original dub though?
anyone happen to have Mari art? rare to find
(586 KB, 943x639, image (7).png)
Kaworu gives Asuka a lesson she might never forget...

(Shitty edit by me, hope you like it!)
>>162681 (Feel free to improve it if you want)
(65 KB, 492x488, DtLbp1EWoAAyzq7.jpg)
>>162681
Thank you for reminding me that Shinji is just a girl with a thicker neck, different eyelashes, and a different haircut.
(1 KB, 80x53, IMG_3121.webp)
Sorry for the extraordinarily low quality (it was a beta character ai pfp) but does anyone know what this Misato piece is from? Or if you have it in better quality?
>>168488
whats the chai bot though
>>154703
There needs to be more Ritsuko fats
(313 KB, 1997x2048, ExVUBAzVgAYju5k.png)
I swear, I vividly remember someone drawing a pic like this but with a Rei plush, and ofc I can't find it anywhere
Anyone have fat Ritsuko to post? She's extremely underrated
Anyone have TheMainTummy’s Rei sequence?
>>95399
>>125175
>>119102
Anons, I think we have a case of lost art and it's driving me insaaaane trying to find it.
Ut was art of Asuka chubby, mostly in the thighs, wearing he casual shorts outfit like this
https://www.deviantart.com/martu-nyan/art/Asuka-Fat-867554050
Or like the clothes she's wearing in the posts I'm quoting.
Sat a table in presumably Misatos flat like this
https://www.deviantart.com/fakstachoo/art/Misato-s-dinner-old-872516426
Facing to the right, back to the left. Legs propped up on the table (or chair maybe), sat similar to the way Misato is sitting in one of these posts.

Focus was barely on the tum itself.
Anyone else remember this one? I swear it was on DA not even that long ago. 😔
(215 KB, 444x250, IMG_3562.png)
Does anyone have a height quality version of this?
>>188930
Go ask in the inflation board, where that shit belongs.
(22 KB, 360x360, 2h0n3f5im4551.jpg)
Can we get more Maya Ibuki fatties, please?
>>195027
looks like it was wiped
>>198608
wtf is the jamaica flag doing there, explicide (just rei) and color would make me bust more
>>198728
hayabusart on twitter
>>198718
jamaican men like fat white women so that's been the most recent fat fetish bit
>>198757
>jamaican men like fat white women so that's been the most recent fat fetish bit
she is asian
>>198758 Anon, I think it's about the Mexican/South American culture thing about them loving Dragon Ball and NGE. Have you ever taken a glimpse into that side of the NGE fandom?
>>198771
i know about it, we all spend to much time on the weeb but thats mexico no jamaica
(636 KB, 2000x2000, yes.jpg)
>>198789 did a stupid mistake,fixed it now
>>198718
There's a common stereotype about Black men loving fat women, and Jamaica happens to be a majority Black country. It's been a meme on Twitter as of recent.
Source please
>>204174
Maya is so rare and hard to find in terms of fat art.
>>204174
Maya my LOVE, I am enthralled over this image. Had to pick my jaw up off the floor when I saw it. She is so rare and so cute. I need more
>>208184 I too suffer from lice because of Fat Misato
>>214001
As in drawn better? Afraid not.
>>214004
he means higher resolution
>>214008
And we mean drawn better, so far?
>>214569
Kill yourself, RIGHT NOW
>>214572 Calm the fuck down holy shit
>>214572
You should check what thread you're in, retarc
I want to have sex with fat asuka
>>215027
Check what thread you in retard
I'm pretty sure there's an Evangelion manga where Rei cooks a lot of food and since no one came to the party she ends up eating it all. The next day she's at school with extra pounds and they tease her about it. Does anyone know the name?