/bbwdraw/

(911 KB, 900x1391, 16308124538526892272.jpg)
New thread. So far things are looking good over at kemono. However a lot of improvements are still yet to come so do be patient and also don't forget to try and get content not available over there over here. This time around as well pls don't waste posts just to upload a comic already available in the links mentioned below. Use the links that are commonly used for posts in other threads and not banned by this chan's global rules. Also try to use the links as well if whatever new you are uploading goes beyond 2 posts. And as mentioned b4 in the past few threads, do avoid the site mentioned below like the plague (unless u r planning to rip them off)
https://bondagecomixxx.net/

Given below is the updated collection of jayteefaartist, drblackjack and alix rose so far
V1ZWb1UwMUhUa2xVVkZwTlpWUnJlbGRzVFRGTlIwbHZVVlpPUkZOVktFTlFPRFV3S1coQklHLTUpdHdVWHByZDFSR2FHcE5WMFp4VTFod1ZWWjZRWGxVVldSNlVGRTlQUT09
Some of these haven’t been updated for a while so do keep on requesting for their updates over at kemono.

Hope u guys enjoy it and also be on the lookout for the comic above as well as it has already fallen over to the ‘bondagecomixxx’ trap. And finally, if u just missed the upload, no worries. Most of these are already available or will be updated soon in the sites mentioned below

kemono.party
https://www.8muses.com/comics
http://eux4gt4qcaiesps5w5rppxcenoe5shapwycums5yuiikmc4mpc74gpyd.onion/ (the new onion thread for Anon Gts as of date of OP)

Pls thoroughly check these sites for content before making any requests for new content or posting reups.

Here is the site where u can download the browser to view the third link aforementioned.
https://www.torproject.org/download/

Wish u guys a bountiful hunt. And don’t forget to request updates for your favorite bbw artists whenever u can over at kemono.
Doubt it released on his pixiv fanbox. Might be posted on his other accounts. Though be careful, the guy is salty about his content posted and shared unlicensed/without permission.
Did anyone ever post the latest Wendy Wonka?
Anybody got the most recent couple posts from Muni's Fanbox?
Don't suppose anyone has Maddy vol. 2 around? Saw it posted a couple weeks ago in the previous thread, but missed the wetransfer date
Anyone got the new MaxFullBody Bunny suit Mai Sakurajima?
>>78290
HOLY SHIT
I SECOND THIS
If anybody can get it
I got zeiniku nouen’s illustrations to deliver
>>78309
Yeah, can someone PLEASE get this?
Can someone slide Tail Blazer's Barista animation.
Can someone put Bedbenders femmobiles, secret ingredient, etc. In a file and just post it here onion just doesn't wanna work for me
How do I unblock links that say "link hidden" in Onion?
>>78461
You have to make an account to use the links it think
>>78191
Do anyone have it?
Anyone have any of BigBig’s recent stuff like “The Battle for Annie”?
can someone post some white1st
Someone have LordAltros OOE: Specimen?
Might have expired by now. Check out his kemono page
>>79118
It works now, but unfortunately the last post was 2021-11-29.
Yeah been requesting for the past few threads over there for updates. Shame there aren't polls/request buttons for the artists instead of single requests per thread.
Anyone have jaykuma’s patroon stuff from 2021?
Anyone has @OhasiArt patreon stuff?
hey anyone know what kurocraze-s kemono party name is or can link me there kemono party? cause i had to make a whole new account due to some tech issues with my phone
Yo does anyone have owrehl patreon videos? Vimeo doesn't work like at all
(166 KB, 800x669, 1727788-1.jpg)
Anybody manage to get this?
>>79640
Mona looks like a man in this.
>>79642
I agree, that looks like a man's face.
>>79662
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWZUdjR5enNEd1E=

In return, if anybody has some of AloysiusEroticArt newer parks, or some health issues premium packs (unsure of any that exist, just looking for some) that'd be great.
>>79673
the decoded link is blank
>>79683
works find with me
Any help with the new comic, the one where the girl makes a deal with a demon then on her wedding night gets fat. Whats it called or a link would be helpful.
Does anyone have the rest Jasmine's Secrets?
Anyone have Sunny's new pack?
Would anyone mind updating MaxFullbody's paetron? It's only sketches but it's something I'm quite excited to see (and his last post wasnt fats so i'm kinda missing my favorite artists work this week)
>>78290
I may be a sick fuck but any takers ???
I got a TON of zeiniku nouen’s stuff
Any chance of someone having capramoms patreon stuff?
Anybody got the new jaykuma images, kemono party isnt updated to his latest stuff
>>79910
I’m gonna send it on the translate thread if you want the first one
>>79911
Could you post the second too?
can we get a magmaman update on either kemono or here please. thanks
anyone have english vers 3 and 4 of the kodamachan stuff
>>80152
Speaking of magmaman, is the pastries and pounds series over?
I have no clue if pastries and pounds is over lol. i was hoping someone woupd upload some so i can catch up lol. I think he started a new one though. its called Munchies or something like that.
i saw drblackjack's page updated on kemono, but there weren't any new pages of gaining perspective. has he not updated it at all, or did it just not get imported to kemono? either way, if anyone has the new pages, that would be great
They went for the $5 plan instead of the 10. Feels like they are cutting corners with bbw/ssbbw content.
Has anyone updated JayTee-FAArtist on Kemono?
Its been 3 months.
Good news magmaman got updated. Bad news though its incomplete like azumaonfire (so much for the auto import actually working)
>>80833

what's missing? I don't see anything recently posted to patreon missing from kemono? (in reference to themagmaman's patreon)
See the dates of the recents posts carefully mate. U'll see what I am talking abt. Also in regards to azumaonfire some posts from last month haven't been uploaded as well.
Look at the dates of the recent posts (Jan-Feb) carefully. U'll see what I am talking abt.
Also azumaonfire is missing the posts made on the last 31st even though imports were active for that page in the previous month.
>>81017
Nvm it just shows the dates and time they were posted on patreon. As long it gets updated properly, it ain't much of an issue. Hope azumaonfire gets updated as well.
Does anyone have any of the Femmobiles by BedBendersInc?
>>80730
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVkZQYnpkdlZGZENaRUk9
>>81137
Thanks, finally some uploads
>>81153
where can I decode it?
>>81127

all the dates on kemono are wrong, HOWEVER they're also not wrong. it stores two dates for every file, editing your gallery-dl extractor config can allow you to choose the right one even though the wrong one is default... if any of that makes any sense
Can anyone please update YummySinpie's Kemeno? Really excited to see her yun jin art
>>81227
Makes sense since archiving becomes a nightmare if the post date doesn't match the one on patreon but also since u need to keep track of import sessions, u'll need the import date as well.
This may sound crazy but I would like to see OneHaunt's kemono.party site to be updated since his PixivFanbox has the latest art. And his kemono party site only has some of his art.

And I wanted to chose OneHaunt in particular because the fat he makes for each character looks very detailed and I loved seeing that detail in high definition.

Here are the links to help.
1. PixivFanbox Link:
https://onehaunt.fanbox.cc/

2. kemono.party Link:
https://kemono.party/fanbox/user/22258194
>>81416
Do you have any JayTee-FAArtist files?
>>79673
Might I be so bold as to ask for a re-up?
Does anyone have the rest JASMINE'S SECRETS by JayTee-FAArtist?
>>81467
Unfortunately no. Would have posted it here by now if I could get it. Heres to hoping someone posts the remaining files or kemono updates the page without missing anything.
Who is this which Anime
Please someone update kemono.party to
Sutibatu and akiranime
Forgive4Sinn
>>81416
>>81827
>>81862
This ain't thread for requesting kemono updates. Its for requesting, uploading and reuploading paid content not available yet on sites like kemono. If u guys wanna do reups of the stuff posted by the artists whom u r requesting for updates, go on ahead.
>>81416
>>81827
>>81862
This ain't the thread for requesting kemono updates. Its for requesting, uploading and reuploading paid content not available on sites like kemono.If u guys wanna request particular works or reup some of the works of the artists whom u r requesting for kemono uodates, do go on ahead and do so.
>>81416
>>81827
>>81862
This ain't the thread for requesting kemono page updates. This thread is for requesting, uploading and reuploading paid content not available on sites on kemono. If u guys wanna request or upload works of the artists whom u are requesting for kemono updates, do go on ahead and do so.
anyone have the cupchan english comics 3 and 4
>>81875
Sorry to sound stupid, but how do we do that exactly?

Because newcomers like me do not know how to do it.

So could you guys please explain how we can request or upload the works of the artists we are requesting for on kemono.party?
>>81935
There’s a separate thread for specifically for kemono requests on here this site
>>81137
Damn, just barely missed it, is it possible for a re-up. Thanks anyway.
Thanks my guy
Is anyone subscribed to Ray Norr's patreon? Apparently he has more jenny weng stuff on it that hes gonna release probably in ten years
Did anyone ever end up posting cyorck's Maddy Volume 2?
>>82759
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVF3R2wzUmx5T0s=
>>82798
guys, its literally 1 page only atm. nothing to post yet
Mate there is still the remainder of the jasmine's secrets left. So yeah a lot left yet to be updated/posted.
>>82806
correction, 2 pages
>>82827
Mate this isn’t the Kemono thread. I thought the guy wanted specifically the new dice game comic
>>82829
No it’s one. The other is the damn cover he posted lol
>>82835
My bad, thought u were saying there is nothing left from jaytee that hasn't been uploaded yet.
>>82836
It only shows page 1 and 2 on the patreon page. Unless u have access or know someone who does, u cant be sure that's the case.
I managed to find a bunch of Sunny's stuff on RapidGator.

aHR0cHM6Ly9yYXBpZGdhdG9yLm5ldC9maWxlL2E0ODE1NjJlNDQyMTNkODRiYjVmNjczOGFhNzllYmNkL1JKMzI1NzY1XzIwMjEwNDI5LnppcC5odG1s
aHR0cHM6Ly9yYXBpZGdhdG9yLm5ldC9maWxlL2Y3ZThlYzY1N2I3OWEzNDQ2MTVmMGNiNmExMWExMGZlL1JKMzMzMzYyXzIwMjEwNjI4LnppcC5odG1s
aHR0cHM6Ly9yYXBpZGdhdG9yLm5ldC9maWxlL2IwOTc0ZmQxMWM4ZjIwODJkM2U0MWFiNjE1YjMxODg3L1JKMzI4OTc2XzIwMjEwNTI3LnppcC5odG1s
aHR0cHM6Ly9yYXBpZGdhdG9yLm5ldC9maWxlLzJmNzdiMTRmYjk2NzAwZWNmMjNiNzllNjViOGQ3MDlkL1JKMzM2NzA4XzIwMjEwNzI3LnJhci5odG1s
aHR0cHM6Ly9yYXBpZGdhdG9yLm5ldC9maWxlL2MxMWQ5NTNkZWI1MmE2ZGRjZWFkMzljNGRkNDcxNGU1L21fUkozNDExMzNfMjAyMTA4MjcucmFyLmh0bWw=
aHR0cHM6Ly9yYXBpZGdhdG9yLm5ldC9maWxlLzFmMDYyOWY0MjZlZWZkMDZkMDliZTE3YjQ5Yzg4ZjljL21fUkozNDQ5MzRfMjAyMTA5MjYucmFyLmh0bWw=

Frustratingly enough, whoever put them up made them only available to Premium users. If anyone wants to take a crack at getting them and putting them somewhere less arse, go ahead.
>>82955
they are either damaged or password protected
>>82955
They alll have been paywalled. If any of u guys have premium access do download the zips and reupload em here through non premium transfer links.
Any one who has access to the zip files, do download them and reupload them here in a non premium transfer link or if they are still in japanese raw, send the decoded links over to fattyloveranon.
(89 KB, 1205x720, sketch-1645670975925.jpg) (93 KB, 1280x621, sketch-1645671006529.jpg)
maybe this a kind of a bad ask for this product, but someone have these, at least one of this?

also is not a scat related if you are worried to know what it is on the spoiler pics
Anything from Paogordo around here ?
>>83071
It is their job, retard.
Does anyone have one of these mangas?
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ279449.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ213259.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ213267.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ213265.html
Hoping some how someone has the sunny piece of Maken Ki girls, or at least other art pieces from the shop.
Anyone have orristerioso’s new post?
Somehow came across one of Sunny's latest CG packs out in the wild. Interestingly, there's also voice clips that go along with them too, for whatever that's worth.

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvSDlwblZBaEwjUldaZmJuT0Q5ejVjUG12VVRzVGMtYTMtZUpPZGtURlhyT2FaemdUUm41SQ==
>>83669
Wish there more stuff but thanks anyways I guess
Has anyone tried adding him on Kemono:
www.patreon.com/mattartwork
Just want to follow up on the previous RapidGator links from earlier.

They came from a site called haitenjp.com, and turns out they also have a whole bunch of stuff from DLsite on there. The caveat however is that they all require Premium RapidGator accounts to access. However, if you happen to have one, I'd say you've got yourself a gold mine's worth of content there, including some of the stuff people have requested in this thread alone.
(59 KB, 347x438, d4QOC_.jpg)
Does anyone have "The big winner" by Extrabaggageclaim and Mcoddles?
>>83669

Wish there was some translation material to it, but enjoy it nonetheless
>>83768
>RapidGator links from earlier.

I got premium gator account and i downloaded them but seems like it is password locked and I dont know the password for it so there goes my $15 sadge
Dont those links come with a file that lets u know the password?
>>83815

nope, and i googled it and found out on chinese forum that this has been a scam that has been around for years
Thats a bummer. But meh if life gives u lemons make lemonade. So what if the sunny links are a scam. There are still lots of other good content paywalled by rapidgator links.
Hey. The-fun-police just got rid of all his art and all he left was a .rar file. Is there any way for mobile users such as myself to convert it into a zip file. Every time I try, it says it’s password protected. Any help is much appreciated. Here is the mega link for anybody that is interested
https://mega.nz/file/11twTJDK#5aemehbuhfMCFPl3Og74YNs8WqxbuAHkmDxVGrpUpj4
can anyone update shysho's kemono page?
can someone update jaytee_fa_artist's kemono page? pls?
can anyone post the new stuff from waltzpurgis's patreon?
>>84180
Whoops missed the link lmao. Enjoy

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVdKT25EMDFwRWw=
>>84384
Update: it has a nude alt!
>>83964
If somebody can PLEASE get this
I have:

- Maddy vol 2
- Pork Barrel Politics
- Legend of Magna 1-3 by rampant404
- SevenSinsStory pack

Zeiniku nouen:
- Big Peach
- Big world ep2 & 3
- tattowa no nakade
- Mika Toyama’s debut
- Lucoa wg comic
- Meat Mass Senki Fat
>>84431
Oh, sorry. I read wrong
>>84431
chloebbw3500@gmail.com
>>84431
Can you upload tattowa no nakade please? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Does Anyone have a Completed Set of Jasmine's Secrets by jaytee_fa_artist?
Been trying to get that updated on kemono for the past month. I suggest going on the thread in the request section of kemono and request for it as much as u can.
>>84592
your welcome thank you for getting this
>>84667
Nevermind, just saw the link above
Anybody got news on Wendy corduroy and the infinite pizza slice? >>83964

Say the word and anything in the list is yours
>>84431
The onion site seems to be down
Have patience mate, themagmaman page on kemono gets updated every 2 months. Also this ain't the kemono request thread. And as said b4 there is a request section over at kemono. Do make ur request in the appropriate thread over there.
DR JACK BLACK!!
Reup of some of the comics in my collection.
https://we.tl/t-rcsz5ZtqlM
Hope u guys enjoy it.
Also almost all of these are already available on kemono. So u wont be missing out on much if u miss this.
Hey does anyone have more or sunny3257 dlsite comics. I a few of them if you want to trade. I got commission packs 6,7,8,4 19 and we are in a dream
Anyone have expansion fan helium X 4?
Would someone be able to update the Nevoki kemono? It’s been over a year
Good news Anon Gts is back online. Sorry for the delay in response, was checking around for any new onion links to post here.
(14 KB, 99x77, scust.png)
>>85629
Great link, we instantly know what it is and where to buy it.
Here u go, mate.
https://we.tl/t-bzf7ow717Q.

Also on account of the patreon importer over at kemono currently being broken for a week, requests for works on artist's patreon pages will be entertained until the importer starts working again. Any one with subscriptions atm, do make uploads here as soon as u can.
Almost forgot, dont forget to check out the 'Recent DMs' section as well. Lot of good links over there.
>>86630
Where is this DM section that you are mentioning?
>>86681
It’s on kemono
Anyone have a collection of big beautiful kunoichi by littlepieceofcake/chubby muffin?
Patreon imports to kemono are a no-go rn.
>>86783
Someone been uploading that series on ehentai.
Anyone have the joshwg comic mad maid? Part 1 and 2 are available online but it seems to get so much better after that
Anyone got Ray-Norr’s newest Jenny Weng comic on patreon?
Hey can anyone make a kemono page for lipido? I need their living large comic
>>86846

no one can do anything on kemono, it's broken see >>86623
>>86955
Not really. Also the importer over there is broken as well. The only thing we can do in right now is wait for the guys over at kemono to fix the issue and update stuff (not just single image updates) from patreon whenever we can until then.
Any 1 got the latest R&R page and its timelapse?
Anymore Carlas Kitchen downloads?
Does anyone have the SGA audio interactives from gumroad?
did anybody already get the new zeiniku nouen art from dlsite ?
(213 KB, 1080x1568, _20220403_074300.JPG)
Anybody got the new Sanderson Step Sisters issue?
Any 1 here currently subscribed to magmaman's patreon?
anyone have any newer magmaman stuff to tide a couple of us by until kemono gets fixed? I would appreciate it and I know a couple other fans of his would to. thank you
now that the onion link is dead (as far as I can tell), where are people posting paid content? except for kemono i mean. ignoring their technical difficulties, thats only for patreon and stuff. most artists post image packs somewhere else.
>>87774
Mate the onion link for Anon Gts aint dead. It was inactive for a bit and its now back online. Also most people who have access share paid content through private chats.
>>87824
anon gts? the last update was in january, and most of them havent been updated since last year. am i misunderstanding something? are we talking about different sites?
Were u using the old v2 link? Cause that went dead last year. Use the one in the OP.
No we are talking about the same site and its pretty much active considering the overall activity that occurs over there.
Does anyone have owrehl patreon videos?
So I don't know where else to ask this but all of the pages on kemono party I fav haven't updated since 3/14. And it's pages like Comical-Weapon that I know have had plenty of updates since. I tried deleting the cache but that didn't seem to do anything. Is there something else I can do to fix it?
>>87799
Who's the artist?
>>86580
could you please upload it again
Hey does anyone have Boobdollz most recent Dropbox link
>>88062
Squarewave29 on da
Does anyone have the new Jenny weng pic made by Ray norr from Patreon?
Bump
Thank you King I appreciate it 👑
Does anyone have the new Jenny weng pic made by Ray norr from Patreon?
>>88388 Are you the real Ray norr?
>>88389
If he was ray norr why would he ask that on the first place? Look the guy recently posted page 5 and it's only on patreon, do you have it?
Whoops, My mistake
>>88367
Would you by chance have anything else of BedBendersInc? Like any of the Femmobiles?
Would anyone mind updating MaxFullbody's Kemono? It hasn't been updated in awhile
Sup guys just checked kemono. Seems like the patreon importer just got fixed. So do make ur requests for updating kemono pages over at the kemono request thread once its unlocked instead of here.
Scratch that, it seems to be another test. Guess until the thread lock is removed, we can't be sure its fully working
Hi can someone repost the Carla's kitchen please. The original linked expired and I want to check it out please and thank you
>>88744
How can you tell if its working or not? I don't see anything saying its broken/fixed on the site itself.
Is there an alternate site to see posts from Patreon?
>>88792

a) no b) patreon c) the reason a is no is that the broken importer is most likely due to a minor change in patreon's login captcha system so competing sites that exist also have the same issue that they need to update/redo their importers
>>88765
Atleast 3 or more threads over at kemono are discussing about it. Do check em out.
>>88856
Theres a forum?
(124 KB, 1474x1358, FMezUjpXEAEj5l0.jpeg.jpg)
Has anyone been able to buy TheNeverWere's The Legend Of Blorba on DeviantArt at all?
Anybody got biroon jr's newest comic?
does anyone have the new queen size sara pages from fatpandabutt?
>>84181
Sorry to bother but could you reup link
>>88989
Nobody at all? -_-
Instead of getting annoyed, why don't you just buy it instead of begging and then getting annoyed when you don't get what you want every time
>>89161
I tried, but DeviantArt fucking hates my credit card! That pissed me off so much that i went on Twitter and yelled at TheNeverWere for princing The Legend Of Blorba.
>>89186
>>89186
>a website declined my credit card, so thats somehow the artists fault!

bitchless behavior
>>87561
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVozTXVRamo3d3I=

Kinda feel like I wasted my money
Anybody have the new art Boy zeiniku-nouen/hoikooroo?
Anyone have this?
>>89252
All the same, thanks mate. I probably would have bought this if I knew that the mom was in it.
Seems like some more patreon pages just got uploaded over at kemono. If anyone here is subscribed to a patreon page atm, could u guys try and check if the importer is working by using ur keys? The request threads are still locked and there is yet to be an official announcement in regards to the importer being fixed or not. So there is a strong chance it might still not be working and the updates were just another test. In the end its upto u guys if u wanna give it a try or exercise discretion.
Nvm just got confirmation. Screw caution and let loose.
>>89331
Seconding this request
Looks like it was another test again. I swear they just get better at bring up our hopes and hard smashing it every single time.
>>87656
all his stuff is on kemono.party
omics.8muses.com/
Oh I fucked it

comics.8muses.com/
(2.9 MB, 2894x4093, FQtMPJXaMAI_iSA.jpg)
Yo, anyone willing to get this? Seems like it's a 4 page. The artist's pixiv fanbox is
カイガ
Does anyone have a link to access ExtraBaggageClaim’s horror comic Carla’s Kitchen? Please send a permanent one here so others like me can access it for free.
Anyone have piyokorota new pack?
>>90048

I owe you my life dude
Huh.
I *think* they might have fixed the Kemono importer? There's a bunch of Patreon updates there now.
(319 KB, 821x567, thatone.PNG) (195 KB, 802x572, thisone.PNG)
does anyone have these two from b45ui on their pixivFANBOX??
(1.5 MB, 1920x2967, 1.jpg)
Does anyone have Lost Tales of Adiposia to share?
anyone has new stuff from Instant Girl? thread keeps getting removed cuz she posts once every 2 months
>>89252

Thank you so much. I stopped buying his comics years ago because the quality and content had been getting worse for a long time but I was a big fan of this series back in the day so was curious...

Glad I didn't spend money on it now, but I appreciate your sacrifice!
>>81894
seconded, fuck irodori
I know the Kemono uploaders down right now but ive been really craving some new content. can somebody post a WeTransfer link here on in the kemono thread with some newer stuff from either Magmaman, CoastalBunny, or Lustlord? I would appreciate it. It doesnt have to be huge but any update would help tide us by. thanks so much
Does anyone have the works of Huurin Kazan?
Magmaman just got updated though u might have to check beta kemono instead for the full updates. Same advice for those interested in Jaytee and other such pages that have incomplete updates on the main kemono. If they are still missing do inform the guys over at kemono in the appropriate thread.
>>90954

you could upload aka-fa R&R here pls?
(145 KB, 1940x1100, 20220428_002730.jpg) (144 KB, 1940x1100, 20220428_002745.jpg)
anybody got access to ridiculouscake's latest animations? they're patreon exclusive since their YouTube channel got banned

patreon.com/ridiculouscake
(652 KB, 1600x3000, 1.png) (679 KB, 1600x3000, B7.png)
The link for this gif on KP is dead. Anyone got it?
Anyone got the new page of the weight gain of Jenny went by Ray norr from patreon?
Sorry I meant to say Jenny weng
>>91001
bro check out the alternative board
>>90970
Sorry for delayed response. Coming to the point if I had the remaining 2 pages of the R&R comic, I would have already posted them here by now or on Anon Gts. Right now all we can do is wait for it to be updated on kemono or request for it to be updated over there once the request threads are unlocked. Also making a request to any1 who is now currently subscribed to aka_Fa's page, do post the remaining 2 pages or the compilation of the R&R series over here when u can.
>>91351
Question: Even though the Jaytee page on kemono has been updated, we also forgot to add the Morphs.
Densel Torrington newest videos?
Anybody has "The Feeder" by Tonbelly?
Does anyone got lipido living large?
>>91488
Bump, also looking 4 that one
>>91488
Thirding this pls
>>91488
Fourthing(?) this please
anyone got anything on b45ui/nimo22's pixivFANBOX??
Does anybody have the News zeiniku nouen stuff?
Is anyone able to get this Sunny pack by chance? Looking for the legend of Mana girls that are said to be in this pacl
>>90117
Did anybody buy this pack yet?
>>91488
>>91501
>>91580
>>91610

It's got an active download right now in the weight gain encouragement thread in /ee/.

I found the art to be pretty hideous though...
>>92375
Anyone have this?
>>92219
Which thread is that, exactly?
Here’s the link to tonbelly feeder, I cannot get it to work

YUhSMGNITTZMeVt0aGVfZmVlZGVyLnBkZl05M1pTNTBiQzkwTFRZd2FIQlBlR2g0ZFRRPQ==
Unfortunately no
send the female one too if u can😹
does anyone have xmasterdavids new black widow morph?
Someone have something of alixrose?
>>92829
Been trying forever to get kemono to get the alix page. It's so good yet it hasn't been updated close to 2 years now.

>>92770
Pretty much sure it is already there at Anon Gts.
anybody have the female version of the new tonbelly art ?
>>92778
Speaking of Morphs, has anyone added the recent jaytee_fa_artist Morphs on is kemono?
Hey does anyone know why OWREHL vimeo urls don't work
>>92982

kemono cannot rip vimeo embeds.

if you pay for the patreon yourself they will work.

yt-dlp can personally rip patreon's you personally follow through.
www.patreon.com/posts/frankie-weight-6-65953252
>>93186
This feels more like an endorsement to not update the kemono page
>>93186
Honestly? the blurry pictures look weird and the faces are downright creepy.
Anyone have any of the Expansion Files by Kraban?
can someone reup gerudo hospitality?
Anyone has Cyrock's new comic?
Does anyone have the new cyorck comic?
Looking for some GTSX-3D stuff. Anybody got:
Quarantine Weight Gain 9
Gaining for Views 1 and 2
Titaniana's Family 1 and 2
Does anybody have any of the paid stuff from PrettyandChubbys Deviantart account? if you do do you mind sharing? thanks.
>>93762
>>93763

Seconding this and I would even give translating it a shot.
someone has an archive of the old gallery of ffanumber5 ? pls
Anyone have orristerioso’s new post?
Anyone got all 3 of Anastimafilia's Voluptuous Witchcraft comics?
Its all there on Anon Gts.
Here is a reup of some of the works in my collection.
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRreldsTTFNR0pET1RCTVZXaHBZa1ooQ1A5MzYpV05XSW9Ra2xITFRVcE1qbENXVzFaUzJGSVVqQmpTRTAyVEhrNWRGbFhTWFZrUnpoMlZtNWFlVlJYTVhKa1IyUkc=

Hope u guys enjoy em.
>>95346
I'm getting an error on this one.
>>95346
Dude, I completely forget which Code Converter I'm supposed to use for this, it's been awhile
>> 95359
U r supposed to decode the string, mate. No one here is gonna spoonfeed u.
>>95360
Use base 64
Can anyone please upload xmasters HD version of the black widow morph?
>>95362

I'm dumb dude.. the we transfer link gives an error.
Does anyone have the bad maid comic by joshwg?
>>95382
Yeah take the time to decoded it properly. Had checked 2-3 times b4 uploading here.
>>95429
I don't get how to do that, I had done it multiple times with multiple different settings, but it keeps giving me links that takes me to the redirect error page. Is there a specific way to do this?
Anyone got the recent JayTee Morphs, cause I don't see them on the kemono page.
kemono.party/patreon/user/14447516
Can someone update SolitaryScribbles kemono page?
does anyone have the remastered Grande Size Me?
Orignal is already backed up over at Anon Gts. It ain't rocket science making an account and getting it from there. Whereas for the remastered version, check the Banna Galactic thread.
>>95346
Damn it, can’t believe I missed this. Could we get a reupload of the mab link please? Many thanks.
Bought this and then realized I wasn't really into it, so here. never buying fatty wank again lol
Sunny's WG drama CD/CGs from last month
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVWwwY1RaQ00xcDVja3c9
>>95881
does anyone have the other packs of images/audios of Sunny?
Currently making new thread. Will be uploaded as soon as poossible.
possible.*
Anyone got Pages 9, 10, and 11 of Dice Game 4?
(4.2 MB, 4961x7016, Page_03.jpeg)
Looking for pages 7-9 of straightforward bf x gf from drbl4ckj4ck

His kemono hasn't been updated in a while