/bbwdraw/

Bump
>>6839
is there are a more hq version of that fennec pic?
(85 KB, 494x700, DdqPpgIVQAAe3-G.jpg)
Is there are more hq version of this pic?
>>13664 What happened to her? She is very fat.
bump
>>36466

It’s nothing, I’m going to
archive Fuji’s Twitter next.
Can someone help me find Shannon's Bumpin New Year by Axel-Rosered?
>>38812
The source of that first one?
>>37857
Sorry but you are in the wrong thread.
>>36363

Hi I’m the one who posted this, I’m going to re-up it soon with more images, sorry I’ve been not feeling all that great. Sucks there’s a recent drought of Kemonofure Art to go along with it. ):

I’ll get it posted hopefully soon for you anons,
(253 KB, 2047x1447, 86EAFD62-383C-49AF-96CD-9F5F8EDBC79E.jpeg)
>>42765

(me again)

I’m not a good enough artist yet, but for future reference which characters would you want to see art of? And something more fun, I need practice to improve as a writer, any ideas or scenarios to suggest?

You can do multiple ideas in one post I don’t really care, and it can be your own headcanons or whatever as long as it’s potentially long enough to be a story.
Is there an alternative to
AnonFiles? it won't let me upload.
>>42770

Hello, I made this post. I have given a misconception overseas. I did not make this image, and I was under the impression that was clear.

If I had made it I would’ve posted it in the Share Your Art thread, my intention was never impersonation, and usually the filenames always show the actual artist. This one did not, I was on mobile and tired. I apologize.

I can see how this could be interpreted as me taking credit by anyone who isn’t familiar with this forum. But that was never my intention and it deeply hurts that assumption was made. Honestly I’m confused why I am the only one singled out as well since other people have posted the artist’s work before me, similarly to every anon on every thread. Also when there are threads for people’s Patreons.

But I understand it. I want to take full responsibility here, and while I doubt this will mean anything.

I’m sorry.

In my wording I thought I had implied I was asking for suggestions for my own art, I thought I made that very clear. I’m passionate about my own art. But I can’t draw, I can’t speak Japanese so I can’t find the art that makes me happy outside of here. This sub my only safe place or escape, where there are people with my interests I can talk to.

The image attached is because of the guideline that is basically you should post an image instead of pointless bumping a thread. Although I understand there’s a language barrier here. I understand.

I’m going to make a more detailed post later, today has been emotional so I don’t trust myself with not being another entitled foreigner.
To not ramble on, being on my phone this long to contemplate and type those has already screwed me over. And got family mad at me.

So I don’t know. I just thought it was important to address this. I know I am faceless and I ‘could’ get away with it, but I don’t want to hurt anyone. I’ve already hurt enough people in my life, I’d rather not do a new low and start hurting randos who I look up to even, who are so passionate and are so incredibly talented.

Please don’t be discouraged, please keep creating not for anyone, create for yourself. Keep going. Good luck.

Again I’m so sorry. I don’t want to come off as a bad impression of a English speaker.

I might feel bad, but that’s my own problem. I was disrespectful. And it’s not anyone’s responsibility to make me feel better over doing something wrong. Goodnight.

I hope this doesn’t get lost in translation.

Thank you for being a friend anons, but I messed up.

Also for context that folder is a list of artists, individual arts and where to find them to create a network of support. I wanted to do that because it was so hard for me to find it and art without a source sucks. But here I am doing that. That is terrible.
Bump
>>47187

Bruh source for White Tiger I haven’t seen an image that isn’t Fennec for so long it’s crazy it’s so grading
>>48706

I take back complaining about
Fennec this stuff is GOOD.

All of the other art too, the drought is over.
can someone please update Plus1B's Kemono?
Hasunohalotus has tragically deleted their accounts.
I find this ... incredibly depressing.
>>70321
Sauce on that first one?
>>70683
>Anonymous
Thanks
>>73004
where's beaver?
Anyone can update themagmaman with pounds and pastries?
Can someone please update Drblackjack's page?
>>83154

Thread is not for Kemono Party if that’s what you mean.
Any more fats?
Can someone update sweetdreamcoffee, pls?
(442 KB, 1536x2048, pbs_twimg_com_media_FQ_uFEnagAAbBkt.jpg) (255 KB, 2048x1534, pbs_twimg_com_media_FRA3GWNagAAYt5P.jpg) (3.4 MB, 2448x3264, [お題箱より]ふっくらした水着のライオンさん_97925931.jpg) (103 KB, 900x1200, pbs_twimg_com_media_FRcIFPWacAElRt0.jpg) (230 KB, 1552x2048, pbs_twimg_com_media_FRTLGGZVUAEEieH.jpg)
Σaaja🔞@357j166
搾り課す🔞@KasuShibori
JON STRANGE@1件の依頼作業進行中!@jonstrange0613
れもん@ilovefene
>>28718

I long for the day they get another Kemono Friends Comm.
Looking for a kemono friends image with i think the fennec and raccoon, the raccoon laying on her side full on too many japari buns.
I’m looking for a kemono friends image with i think the fennec and raccoon, the raccoon laying on her side full on too many japari buns.
>>92666

Do you mean this >>7991 with Fennec?

Hoping not so it’ll be something I haven’t seen before.
Can someone upload an illustration of a ssbbw otter?
(167 KB, 1536x2048, pbs_twimg_com_media_FSO7M8aUcAAEwa4.jpg) (168 KB, 1536x2048, pbs_twimg_com_media_FSVSEI3VkAE3vza.jpg) (477 KB, 1536x2048, pbs_twimg_com_media_FSYS6gtakAAO_Ys.jpg) (266 KB, 1431x2048, pbs_twimg_com_media_FSUJdBkacAA_IxE.jpg) (213 KB, 1406x1369, pbs_twimg_com_media_FSZzSQgaAAA0Bws.jpg) (370 KB, 2502x2502, pbs_twimg_com_media_FSdz_TgaIAIndnC.jpg)
れもん@ilovefene
ぞうさん@evXSPR0wouIwIyF
ぶっちくん@bucchibussei
🔞赤イスト@fzr332211
>>50703
I had a dream where there was an Arai-San version of that third pic.
>>97602
shoebill? that's an old j8867bbw image that a /d/ anon colored
(355 KB, 1536x2048, pbs_twimg_com_media_FWJPJL3VEAE_Fwy.jpg) (122 KB, 627x885, pbs_twimg_com_media_FV2jIt3aAAA68nf.jpg) (9 KB, 300x300, pbs_twimg_com_media_FWbXUPiaQAUto71.png) (264 KB, 1536x2048, pbs_twimg_com_media_FWSNRMpUcAAorOy.jpg) (268 KB, 1464x2048, pbs_twimg_com_media_FUAnjkuagAcwmrd.jpg)
どこでもぽぽる🦞🐧ありがトロパズ@hukuroneko
ギンザケ🔞@ginzake
鈴珊瑚の夢兎しゃん🥚@amanojakubanzai
JON STRANGE@1件の依頼作業進行中!@jonstrange0613
⛩鳥居⛩@Ootako20meter
>>50703
Account got deleted, rip.
Since raid earlier, here.
>>133940
Where did the fourth one come from?
>>149572
remramwaluigi. It's in the filename.
Could someone update teruwo's kemono?
Can anyone update themagmaman kemono?
>>155932
Are you a fucking idiot or what?
>>155932 Considering this isn’t the first time this has happened, in the next thread we should add a disclaimer that this isn’t a Kemono thread, it’s a thread for “Kemono Friends.”
>>162804 this is for something called “kemono friends” not kemono party, sorry.
Anyone could update thelustlord?
>>163466
Stop trying, you fucking idiot. It's the wrong thread
(146 KB, 1170x669, IMG_7703.jpeg)
Kemono.party is down…
>>164920
Anyone know the artist who hand drawn the two