/bbwdraw/

Someone have Fabbly Science 3 and Love Trap?
I gotchu homie. This is my personal Anastimafilia collection

aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vY2lRTW9ZTmZR
So what link does this extend to?
Some patreon stuff I thought was worth collecting, Mammoth Island, the darkness comic, flabby science 1-2-3, voluptuous witchcraft 1-2-3, love trap and stuff that's already free
>>72164
So like, is it anonfile or something else?
airbridge
How you open Airbridge
Oh boy, new thread for the LowTierGod of fat fetish artist
>>72874
>>72808
Thank you for the coloured Yokos. You are doing a wonderful service.
>>72905
The first one he just recently posted and after I got done coloring it, I remembered he drew another Yoko and figured, "Fuck it. Might as well color this one too."
>>72164
Hey, if you're still around, could you please reupload your stash again? The link has already expired, and I'm interested in the contents like the comics.
(251 KB, 1200x1000, 1.jpg) (485 KB, 1800x1000, 2.jpg) (322 KB, 1200x1000, 3.jpg) (154 KB, 1200x909, 4.jpg)
(351 KB, 1800x1000, 5.jpg) (444 KB, 1800x1000, 6.jpg) (533 KB, 3400x939, 7.jpg) (314 KB, 1240x1000, 8.jpg)
>>74338
Can somebody colorize this
(7.1 MB, 9500x7500, nash_anaref.png)
>>72807
>>72875

Thanks for colouring my comms, lads.Very much appriciated.

Should be getting a WG sequence from Anastimafilia of her getting fatter/taller soon.
(2.3 MB, 6000x6000, nash1.jpg)
another one of her
>>75115
That's great. Thanks a lot!

Yeah, it will be 5 steps long. I plan on making her more pear shaped than she appears in these three.
(386 KB, 1062x363, Capture.png)
>>75350
In the comic's storyboard, the comic ended with the Gerudos transforming Zelda into a Gerudo version of herself. I'm guessing that since people in the Anastimafilia thread didn't liked how the Darkness comic ended, he switched the ending to keep it advertised as a weight gain comic without a transformation twist at the end.
>>75351
That is...something else.
I've never been into transformation that much, but at least she's still fat as shit. Lord only knows what's gonna happen to Link though.
(3.4 MB, 3520x5000, atom eve.jpg) (4.1 MB, 3520x5000, Fatom Eve (colored).png)
Been meaning to color this for some time now but anyone with half a brain can tell the line art is a fuckin' mess.
(6.9 MB, 3520x5000, atom eve.png)
>>75351
I did take those anons into account but the real reason why that ending was cut from the final version of the comic is that I did not feel comfortable with that ending, it felt somewhat rushed as if it needed more context or zelda reacting properly to the changes, she gets too big too quickly kinda ruining the slow WG she went through and if I wanted that ending to work I'd have to draw at least a total of 16 pages or more and I didn't know what to do with fat link at that point so I saved that content for the sequel
the original comic idea was for link to gain weight alongside zelda like some sort of mutual gaining kink but I quickly realized most people would be heavily against it so I scrapped it

>>75411
also i'm uploading a PNG version of that pic if you want to color it, you can do it easily with any jpeg tbh just set the jpeg transparency mode as multiply and manually color everything in a layer underneath the lineart one, yeah its harder if you try to do it without the source pic that's why I always try to provide PNG files to anons looking to color my stuff whenever I can
the lineart is a mess there because you're trying to directly color the lineart, just do as I said above and you wont have any problems, I've seen some solid color works in this thread and that def motivates me to visit my own threads from time to time.
Do anyone have his new comic?
Nice comic and all but the fat link kinda ruins it
>>75421
>the original comic idea was for link to gain weight alongside zelda like some sort of mutual gaining kink but I quickly realized most people would be heavily against it so I scrapped it
Assuming it's actually you, I find it odd that you included a fat Link anyway even knowing the majority wouldn't like the mutual gain. How do you explain that?
>>75782
who else would have access to original alpha channel pics like the one posted above?
I kept the fat link idea because I liked it enough to keep it, he only shows up at the end and can be seen in 2 or 3 frames in total
>>76052
>who else would have access to original alpha channel pics like the one posted above?
I suppose it's really you then.

>I kept the fat link idea because I liked it enough to keep it, he only shows up at the end and can be seen in 2 or 3 frames in total
It's not the 60 to 0 like the Darkness Comic was because of it's Cow Transformation, but it's another example of why people feel cynical about your comics. There's already people on DA thinking "something's gonna go wrong" about the Darkness Comic because they know you rarely keep things straight with your comics, and like to add something towards the end that the majority won't like. It's a weird thing for a veteran artist like you to do repeatedly, and it's disappointing.
>>75421
how about you just leave the gerudo tf aside and you keep making link and zelda wear gerudo clothes
just a suggestion
>>76052
So you fucked it up again. This is why I don't even consider giving you money for art/comics because I KNOW you're going to slip something in at the end I'm going to hate. And you even admit you know people aren't going tro like it, and yet you do it anyway. :I
>>76115

Just commission him to draw exactly what you want instead of gambling on an art pack, dumbass.
>>76140
I've been burned before by commissioning art, not specifically by Anast, but enough to make me incredibly skeptical of doing so again. I'm even les inclined to do so if I have to wait in line to do so.
>>75512
Can get a better link like his MEGA Folder with the Zelda comic included
>>76052
My ultimate kink is mutual gaining so it’s heartbreaking to hear you scrapped more fat Link. Your mutual stuff with link and Zelda (and the MHA stuff) is the best mutual art there is
>>76217
Of course there would be a contrarian commenter.

You should be thankful that he didn't scrap Link entirely. There's already a lot of Mutual WG art between him and Zelda as it is.
>>76218
True, though there are a decent amount of mutual gaining fans on his Patreon. Something about couples letting go together is perfection
>>76226
I only agree if it's a mutual gain between two women. Fat men can fuck off.
>>76418
Oh boy, is sure do hope this turns out to be a completely normal wg comic.
>>75512
can you send a re-up plz
>>76418
Sheep? What do you mean?
Shouldn't that be pigs?
>>76505
Sheep, as in they can't think of what's good for themselves. They're in for a rude awakening next part.
someone have save his 2 mega folder?
When someone get the Gerudo comic Plz post them here.
Even though I'm not a fan of male fat, I'm guessing Ana made Link fat so that he's basically unable to stop Riju and save Zelda in the sequel.
>>76217
I absolutely love mutual weight gain with fat men too. It's gotten to the point where I question my sexuality
>>76420
Now I know to what you were referring. Jesus fucking christ
>>76596
It’s amazing for self-inserting yourself into that role too
Entonces? Ya está las imágenes del nuevo cómic?
>>76420
>>76509
Low and behold it's a cow transformation. it's like having a meme character for Smash
>>76783
At least the DA comments are being more dismissive towards it now. A true example of a WG Comic going from 60 to 0 in an instant.
Eso quiere decir?
Alguien puede compartir el link del nuevo comic pls
I say we petition him to change this shit show into a better ending.
Pero uno debe decidir no? Que se quede o no?
>>76846
>Ignoring Sonic and Snake opened the gates to any videogame character
>>76846
A while back I considered commissioning Ana for a Fire Emblem character but backed out when I saw how its among the things he isn't up to because its "oversaturated" or something which struck me as odd because he seems perfectly fine with something like Xenoblade or Pokemon which also get a lot of art.
I guess this was just being butthurt about FE in Smash after all?
>>76917
There is beyond too much Fire Emblem fats in the universe and they don't even do anyone interesting.
>>76919
Who would you want to see from Fire Emblem? I can agree there's a lot of Lucina, Camilla, and Tharja and Female Corrin is getting up there too.
>>76919
The issue is that its always the same characters.
I'm not sure who I had in mind specifically back then, but I'm always eager for Catria, Micaiah or Lucia

>>76921
>Lucina, Camilla, and Tharja and Female Corrin is getting up there too
These are exactly the ones I'm getting tired of, and by extension the entirety of Three Houses.
In that sense I can see the "oversaturation" as an issue but it sucks that he'd ban it altogether regardless of the characters in question.
>>76930
I don’t know if you seen anything as of late, but there’s been some variety recently. There’s been a few Freyja art, Eirika and Tana, 3H characters that aren’t Byleth, Reina
>>76930
I'm for there being more Micaiah.

>>76931
>3H characters that aren’t Byleth,
I think Dorothea and Marianne are more common then her, but she is one of the more common 3H women. There's also not that many good fats of Byleth. She's mostly drawn by lower level artists, but the few that are done by higher level artists are really good. I'm surprised there not more post timeskip fats, especially of Hilda, Lysithea, and Ingrid.
>There’s been a few Freyja art, Eirika and Tana,
I wouldn't mind there being more Eirika and Tana, I just wish there were more of them being independent rather then together.
>>76924
How far is he going blacklist everything? Just think like a Super Smash sperg.

>>76917
>Overrated
>Ignoring his favorite game of all time isn't
>Ignoring its DLC is just a crossover between fighting characters and RPG.
How would he react if you ask him to draw dumb characters into his fetish crap? Like Waluigi turning Daisy into whatever farm animal Ana wants to fuck or Shrek stuffing an anime waifu?
(30 KB, 1249x69, Ana's ban list.png)
>76958
He also blacklisted other fetish artists in his server
>>76967
to be fair mistystuffer should probably blacklist himself from life
not sure why hes being such a retarded topic nazi tho
This a bad time to ask if anybody has access to the linkle sequence on patreon?
>>76967
He hates being reminded he's not the only fat admirer artist around the world?
(23 KB, 1587x147, Ana_Dookus_Bad.png)
>>77042
Nah, he doesn't like them because they poked fun of him or hated him
>>76921
Dunno, never played any Fire Emblem; most knowledge comes from wikis and whatever bit leaks into fat pics and fics.

>>76967
>FFA
Should be banned from everyones after that shit she pulled trying to destroy anyone who did under 18 art.

>Rolling and Axel
They're absolutely shit with people.

>Mistystuffer
If his habits from the instant messenger age haven't died, he's a huge liability to have around.

I'm guessing most of everyone else are woke who Ana has shown a fear of being cancelled by.
(266 KB, 720x1280, Ana's rules.jpg) (40 KB, 909x257, Ana's curiouscat.png)
>>77063
He kind of was paranoid at the start, but when someone mocked him about Steve he got even more paranoid about cancel culture. He doesn't like being criticized , despite how he acknowledged the Darkness comic when making the Zelda one, so whenever he gets called out, he plays the victim by stating that they took him out of context. That or he's ignoring it to hope that it dies down.
>>76217
Hey man do you have Discord so we could talk about mutual gaining together
Is Anastimafilia aware that he is a lolcow?
>>77136
I think he knows, but either he's in denial or he just believes that people are taking him out of context.
>>76967
well tbf, most of these are fucking garbage, so cant really blame him for that

>mistystuffer
that sperg is still around? holy shit
>>77202
I mean yeah Axel sucks but I don't know what Kafei and banna did to be blacklisted.

Unless he doesn't want his patrons seeing other people's paid content.
>>77205
He doesn't like Banna's art and Kafei does not like him in the slightest. Kafei thought that he was annoying, so he left his server and Ana got upset.
>>77202
After he or DA had enough of the others bullshit, he started posting on Pixiv and recently started a Twatter.
Can somebody send a link to his server aka 1984 in server form?
(234 KB, 900x615, FI23bb0XIAIACPh.png)
Someone have the last picture on the right because I didn't find in his kemono, pls?
can that fag that keeps spamming anastimafilia's discord stuff shut up?
Nobody cares about that, even less about whatever he thinks of smash bros, literally
>>78375
Quiet Ana fanboy
(71 KB, 1359x805, Dennis.png) (495 KB, 597x1021, Conformed.PNG)
>Thanks for the 728 retweets guys but she'd be sort of heavy if they added 145 pounds to her as I said they would. Might even make her look fat. Yes, ofcourse you retweeted to participate and to spread awareness so I could get more donations and patrons. It has helped, a lot!!! In that regard, the retweets have definitely 'counted' as adding $$$ into my bank account. Which is why I did this, as I said. If there was no money in doing this I wouldn't. So with that out of the way, please send me money!

> Also, I'm looking for someone who has a PhD in mathematics to assist me as I cannot possibly review my paypal transaction history to figure out how much money Ko-fi sent me this past week. It's just too much, so I shall throw a shit fit at Mr. Dennis and move away from their freely ran send-money-to-me-platform as they cannot do jack shit for my advanced idiocy. I am simply baffled.
>>78570
Wow, he bitched out. 2022 is already looking rough for weight gain drives.
>>78570
>so I shall throw a shit fit at Mr. Dennis and move away from their freely ran send-money-to-me-platform as they cannot do jack shit for my advanced idiocy.
im sorry but your bitching about that ana has a legit problem from the site.
also there could be a actual differene in how much they gotten from each site . it seems your just trying to make ann like some horrid jackass

side note ragging the person because he had gall to ban people who are not good like your defending shit people like ffa and axel
>>78622
Silence Ana faboi

He ain't gonna suck your dick.
>>78570
At least it's one of those forgettable ass waifus from that sterile TF2 killer, still would've flipped my shit if I ever gave him a cent, he managed to be retarded like his president.
>>77779
someone have the pice all on the right?
>>75421
>slow WG

Am I the only one who understands words anymore? I know it's not your first language, that's obvious just from the script here, but she quintuples her body weight in less than a month.

Just because there's a decent amount of pics, which obv is appreciated, doesn't make it a slow gain.
bump
(512 KB, 602x931, Tweets_That_Did_Not_Aged_Well.PNG) (661 KB, 603x860, Ana banned Absolonanonymous.PNG) (173 KB, 600x764, What_Started_It.PNG)
>>78622
I'm not defending the ban list of artists that he hates, I've just explained why he longer allows their art. FFA mocked him for the whole Steve drama and nothing else. And I want to remind you that he also banned AbsolonAnonymous for the exact same reason. My biggest issue with Ana comes from his attitude. Like the man can mock you all he wants, he can shit talk you all day, but if you dare to fight back against him, or mock him in the slightest, he has thinnest fucking skin I have ever seen out of any fetish artist I have ever seen, using the victim card, banning you or "they're taking me out of context" excuse or "they're cancelling me" when all happened was just a rando mocking him for being upset at Steve. He's a toxic little shit.
Bup
are you coloring it? or do you only do one oc with the help of a base?
Coloring it
(288 KB, 720x1600, Screenshot_20220221-133736_Chrome.jpg) (258 KB, 1200x1000, FK8ovEAXMAEfNt2.jpg)
>level curve is still fucking atrocious
>most johto gym leaders, e4 and champion still have shit teams
>the last route in johto before kanto is level 23 with geodudes
>most cool johto mons are still locked post game
>most evos for the gen 2 mons that are introduced in gen 4 are also locked behind post game
Hgss was my childhood yes but honestly those games were not good remakes aside from graphics and music lmfao
hey can someone post the whole D.va WG drive?
>>82608
Someone color that Megumin
>>84432
The complete sequence is in the Xenoblade thread
(4.4 MB, 6000x5000, gewn.jpg)
A new art came out right?
hey does anyone here have the full artwork of their OC in a hazmat suit?