/bbwdraw/

A thread legit died for this
We don't make single character threads and out of all girls you could have picked you choose a Block. If I was admin I would so ban you
>>70859
>A thread legit died for this
Yeah. A thread that was bumplocked.
Get over yourself.
(17 KB, 361x360, hqdefault.jpg)
Minecraft bitches, lets goooo!!!!
(950 KB, 1036x757, 1628993818708.png)
>>70854 (OP)
>OP in a nutshell

>Are there other female characters besides Alex worth deserving
In the realm of voxelshit, you're up against DQ Builders.
(95 KB, 540x500, soy-7.jpg)
>>OP in a nutshell

>>Are there other female characters besides Alex worth deserving
>In the realm of voxelshit, you're up against DQ Builders.
If the weight gain general thread didn't get bumped out, then it would've been better if these Alex works went there instead. We don't need threads here that focus on only one character. It's bad enough that threads based on a specific artist are so hit or miss.
>>71195
What mod is this?
>>71212
It's the Figura Mod. Let's you have whatever model you want pretty much and others can see it if they have it installed. Pretty much VRchat in Minecraft. Saw a lot of fat models running around lol.
>>71531
Sauce on the first pic?
>>75235
Both are from Viking Skirts.
(1.1 MB, 1550x1950, file.png)
Any videos of any Minecraft vore animation?
>>79131
How about...NO.
>>71195
Did you download these models or make them?
>>80208
Figura, also downloaded. You can make your own in that mod too.
>>80863
can you link where ya got the model anon?
>>70870
Sauce on that last pic?
You know I remember when Wii Fit Trainer, a character nobody gave two shits about, got into Smash and suddenly everyone acted like she was this beloved character and drew the smut hand over fist for her.

"Surely", I said, "this can't always happen"

And then OP wanted to fuck a block and the internet provided.
>>85552
I mean Wii Fit Trainer was getting this kind of art long before Smash. The Fit to Fat meme and joke wrote itself and people make obscure character fats all the time. Not like Minecraft is small much less so than some exercising Nintendo Wii game. Even before she was in smash she had a fanbase.
>>85544
Are they in season 2? I'm not there yet
>>85627
Bro story mode died YEARS ago when telltale almost did remember? Season two got canned. First games rare af now physically.
(215 KB, 926x1500, 71xs-prY+JL._SL1500_.jpg)
>>85653
No, they definitely made season 2. It was like one of their last three games before going under
>>85667
I could have sworn they had cancelled one of the seasons after telltale went under before coming back.
>>85695
I think Season 3 got cancelled because Mojang objected to something they did in season 2, and that was the straw that broke Telltale as a whole.
>>85430
Maybe I'll commission some soon. Olivia and Petra are my tops, any other ones you guys wanna see?
Writing a WG story with Petra and Olivia, will post when it's done.

Anyone know any good sites for it nowadays since pastebin apparently is shit now?
>>95587
Can anyone tell me who drew this comic? thanks :)
>>97133
What is the name of the artist of the first image?
>>100778
Is that Alex as a zombie...?
Ууууу
>>117510
new vote mobs feel like mod creations, they don't look like Minecraft vanilla anymore and that started IMO with 1.12, Minecraft doesn't need anymore updates or spin offs it just needs to be left alone like TF2 or Doom and have the community carry it
>>117567
>>117510
Just hope the update doesn't get delayed again like caves cliffs part 3 and 4 and mild update did.
Still cant believe there's this much fat cube art.
Where's all the other main characters and Jenny, Bia, and Ellie?
>>85430
Never say yummy tummy again.

>>85914
Never realized Minecraft has so many characters.