/bbwdraw/

(35 KB, 463x275, 1619924603331.jpg)
>>60775 (OP)
Shoulda just made a Magical Girl thread with how much a trickle of fat Precure gets.
(5.6 MB, 3763x4000, 144706.png)
>>60918
yeah but i already make this thread
>>60980
wow it waslost?
(1.3 MB, 2508x3541, media_Efcl4rkUYAEwUsN.jpg)
If a group of magical girls theme involved having animalistic attributes ala Tokyo Mew Mew, would their gains be from their animal DNA skyrocketing their appetite and throttling their metabolism depending on what animal they have so that they have to work through their constant hunger so that they don't go off to eat mid fight or find themselves comforting a packed gut while nursing a new snack and fight their lethargy so that they don't end spending fights using the gluttons as pillows while they occasionally pick at their own plate whenever they rouse from their sleep and finding with what little care they have that after being pushed into eating particularly large meals by the gluttons, that they their bodies visually swell with fat as they sleep it off from such awful metabolism or the big bad wanting to "partake" of humanity and goes about it by sending out monsters to help make them nice and "filling" by twisting the humans dreams and desires into stuffing themselves with food or forcing others to eat their fill, with the magical girls planned to be the heavenly desert she wants practically dripping with fat to top everything off?
(440 KB, 687x941, 7046805_p0.jpg)
If both Cure Black and Cure White porked up, which do you see enjoying it and being a handsy pervert?
So, if the precures enter the willy wonka factory,who would win it? also, who would end up transformed?
(116 KB, 638x358, JvlLPYh.png)
>>67241
Which group? Whoever you say, everyone's gonna say everyone, so the better question is what would they transform or grow into.
>>67289

I was sleepy lol,so idk, Doki Doki
(106 KB, 1024x689, commission___pretty_cure_by_kawaiidebu.jpg)
>>67303
>Mana
Wedding cake or heart shaped gummi because love and I can't really finger her personality from how the wiki only really says she's a Mary Sue.

>Rikka
Fish Cake because brain food.

>Yotsuba
Cinnamon Roll for potential to become spicy when pushed too far

>Makoto
Jelly Donut until I can think of a treat that properly conveys a tsundere.

>Aguri
Maybe a rich pudding

What do you see them blowing up into?
>>67444

nice image.

>Mana
Wedding cake since actually goes into her character and into the movie.

>Alice
Sometype of fancy chocolate with golden bits to refer she is millonaire

>Makoto
Probably kinda a balloon, or just becoming a blob with all the candy

>Aguri
Probably a japanese candy

>Rikka
Blueberry, c'mon
(226 KB, 849x1200, https _pbs.twimg.com_media_EQ31bJwUwAMoo6K.jpg)
>>67459
>Alice
>Some type of fancy chocolate with golden bits to refer she is millonaire
Edible gold is too expensive of a thing for a candy factory whose sole purpose is to have everyone stuffing themselves round. If you wanna turn her into something with a money theme, I'd suggest something like the 100 Grand Bars.

>Makoto
>Probably kinda a balloon, or just becoming a blob with all the candy
I've stayed away from inflation focused treats since this is the fat board but mostly because there's barely anything fun you can do with inflation so I stick to more fat like candy flesh. I thought of what I'd see a Tsundere being; they'd turn into something like Sour Patch Kids where they're sour at the beginning but go sweet as time goes on.

>Rikka
>Blueberry, c'mon
I'm biased against blueberry and honestly the Wonka thing as a whole since its fan base refuses to experiment and very rarely deviates from writing the scene word for word but with a different character in Violets place. How about we meet in the center and go with a blueberry paste filled fish cake that turns her into a blueblubbery mermaid?
Yeah i don't know why but i had a dream when it was the spongebob scene when squidward eats all the krabby paties but it was replaced by Hikaru and Lala
>>81952
Character on the right is male. There's a mutual weight gain thread on Alt where this should've gone to.
(117 KB, 1015x900, media_FK5hUJjVcAEH5cP.jpg) (708 KB, 983x1200, media_FJNwCR-VQAIGTMC.jpg)
Anyone got that one page that had shown that a chunk of Precures fanbase is males in their late teens to early 30s? Some people don't realize how appetizing its good fights making it the go to Magical Girl series for it, can be to males. Maybe they think the reception to the stuff being put out by Western companies would be the same.

Hey, anyone seen Magical Girl Site? That shit threw Madoka from the throne of miserable Magical Girl, in a single episode.
>>85982

sir, this is a wendy's
(359 KB, 1102x1631, media_FLbz9GSacAE-HN4.jpg)
>>86052
And I'm sure people working at Wendys have mentioned tacos and had small talk here and there.
(1.3 MB, 1246x1500, media_FRETlUYVkAAdSlz.jpg)
Team of fat Cures who gain a new member from the evil team because they accidentally exploded her weight and have to take responsiblity.
(349 KB, 2249x2300, media_FSAPLNGUYAAOL5_.jpg)
>>91337
Brought to you by the wallet that creates new moments in the life of Pine because he'd starve to death otherwise.