/bbwdraw/

>>52807 (OP)
I still can’t believe that this is actually a game mechanic in Metal Slug X.
>>52809
Who drew that image anyway? Looked everywhere for it.
>>52807 (OP)
If Metal Slug and King of Fighters share the same universe? Does that mean the fighters can get fat too? Can we also contribute to this thread with KoF?
>>55042
Need me a fat blue marie plz
>>55042
Ralf, Clark and most importantly, Leona appear in recent Metal Slug games like XX, but sadly they got rid of the fattening power-up. Also the new KOF game has a Metal Slug stage, so it may as well all be in the same universe now.
>>54494
Why doesn't Metal slug have an anime with a funny Weight Gain Episode? but maybe I'm just bitching like a whiny baby. SNK just isn't into the anime business, Good Idea but maybe won't happen because of a shit Video Company who cares very little about expanding their Francises to other media besides Pachinko and mobile games.
>>55042
>Can we also contribute to this thread with KoF
No, a lot of the KoF fats are in the fighter thread.

>>55099
It's a shit idea; SNK has had new ownership since the move from Pachinko and they don't even know if the new game is gonna sell well, so an anime could end up losing a ton of money for a game that can only sell a couple hundred thousand copies.
>>55103
That is unless the fighters thread dies for good.
>>55106
By the time it hits sage, this thread'll be dead.
Didnt they make more weeks ago?
Any nadia?
>>62563
Who's the artist?
>>52807 (OP)
>Video on YouTube showcasing all the playable characters with overweight
>No Leona
Never felt this bamboozled.
>>69587

Metal Slug XX doesn't have fat mode.
>>70520
Woah Big!

Sauce? I like the style, and the belly.
(1.0 MB, 498x441, george-jetson.gif)
>Canon weight gain means these can pass of as regular fan art
bump
(2.1 MB, 4032x2268, FIO.jpg)
>>91539
i doubt it would unfortunately, but never say never.

it be a shame if tho if they never added in transformations in the game, tho i don't see a way you can add some of them into a game like Tactics. maybe i'm not thinking outside the box enough
(162 KB, 180x180, 180px-Eriwalkingfat.gif)
>>91543
Maybe they'll make it so that you get more defense but less moves if you eat a sandwich or something
>>91543
>i don't see a way you can add some of them into a game like Tactics
You have the imagination of a turnip.

If I were either of you, I'd be more worried about the fact that Saudi Arabia now owns 96% of SNK game.
>>91555
Aren't fat girls popular there?
bump
(654 KB, 2442x1832, 0384818392.jpg)
I always thought fat art for this series was rather scarce. Glad I was proven wrong.
>>97695
>Fat art of waifus that canonically gained weight
Happens once in a life time
Still waiting on a proper full series release on PC (the Dotemu Steam games fucking suck), because playing Metal Slug on a controller is bollocks.
>>91555
Nah I wouldn't sweat it, the Saudi prince that actually did the purchasing is a gargantuan weeb who doesn't follow much of SA's bullshit. So long as SNK remains in Japan they won't change their future content.
Besides just look at how horny the new KOF is.
>>95634
Sauce pls?
(503 KB, 1788x2048, media_FVA9oglaQAA6Xmq.jpg)
>>97710
>Besides just look at how horny the new KOF is
Wasn't that already long in development before the buy up? What I feel is that it could eventually lead to less waifu bait like how the pandering to China didn't start out nearly as forceful as it got in the end.

>the Saudi prince that actually did the purchasing is a gargantuan weeb
What makes you think that, from what was said, he just wants to expand his nations sources of money so that they're not totally reliant on oil.

>SA's bullshit
?
>>100720
Where'd this come from?
>>100751
solitary scribbles sketch when he was drawing on /trash/ (i'm pretty sure)

hasn't uploaded this yet on DA so it's not that well known unfortunately.

i remembered i had it downloaded so i thought of sharing it for all of us to enjoy!
>>52809
Does anyone have the nude alt of this one? It's behind a higher tier paywall on his Patreon
>>107054
You do realize there's fat men in the picture, yeah? Wouldn't be that nice to see the NSFW alt...
If only there were more games like this. What a joy it would be.
not gonna let this thread vanish
(306 KB, 1000x1619, Fat-Princess-Fistful-of-Cake.jpg)
What are other examples of games where weight gain is an actual mechanic? Not really on-topic but idk if this warrants its own thread.
>>125716
The Fable games has it affect things to some extent, as does Crusader Kings. There's also Amazon's Running Diet, though that's centred on weight shenanigans rather than it being a side mechanic.
>>143448
>the make her BEEG thiccc base model
>>140707
>they make her full on P L U S H like your image
Imagine such a world