/bbwdraw/

(45 KB, 960x540, 818.jpg)
Looking for the name of the artist from a picture you found?
ASK HERE!
>>53712
The artist is TDookus on twitter and I’m the one who colored it!
>>53791
Woah I didn't expect the artist would show up. You did a phenomenal job coloring it!
>>54456
damnshithuge iirc
>>54730
Looks like darkfireballz
Artist?
>>54968
What a strange image
>>54848
seconding this.
>>54906
This one looks more of a spoof than fetish.
Anyone have pictures on the seven deadly sins?
>>54848
Looks like it could be pewbutt
DANYANTTO STASH LINK WHERE I NEED IT
(14 KB, 402x409, Screenshot_2.jpg)
Guys, name the source/artist of this pic please
Sorry to be vague but I cant for the life of me find this animation of a chubby nerdy girl exercising I think the artist is ryu-a.... or something like that
(601 KB, 1280x1791, 1627830079615.jpg)
Do any of you know what this is from and where to find the rest? Thanks in advance.
>>55967
not what i expected from that picture but good stuff anyhow. Thanks!
>>55998
Fapin on newgrounds
>>56208
Damn, it looks like his account got deleted... Oh well, thanks anyway.
(134 KB, 644x686, upload-3.jpg) (194 KB, 672x856, upload-1.jpg) (155 KB, 720x766, upload.jpg) (117 KB, 720x502, upload-4.jpg)
Anyone know where I can find this artist? Stufferdb says artist is @tradt.t but I can't find them anywhere.
Not a sauce but this guy had good videos but wiped his youtube and deviantart does anyone have a backup or saved videos he goes by lioncrud
Does anyone have the spidergwen sequence from the dead 2hebubble patreon?
Can somebody put his Patreon rips here?
Thanks.
Sauce?
(19 KB, 400x400, wgzttSDn_400x400.jpg)
sauce on this samus pic? i think its from twitter
>>57454
thank you friend
>>57603
Sunny3257, that sketch came from their patreon.
Anyone knows telegram channels related to bbw anime girls?
>>57764
Better with Salt. It's from his Zelda story
Hey guys, I’m looking for a drawing and it’s artist that I swear was on this thread yesterday. It was a drawing of an immobile Shantae with a Yoko riding her stomach.
>>57862
Isn't that Gnibbles?
It's g-nibbles for the "stud muffintop" series from weeb-lord yes
>>40385 (Dead)
Second one is BlueIke they does quite a bit of digimon stuff in fact they're one of the only people to draw Venusmon fat
I have the opposite issue where I am looking for a picture but don't know the artist. I don't THINK it was MidniteMorty but it could have been...

It was a twitter picture where a chubby girl was being teased by a blonde girl and in one of the replies someone had mentioned "now the blonde girl should get fat". And there was a reply of said blonde girl being cartoonishly doodled fat with the stylus on screen and such. Does anyone know which image I'm talking about??
Question how do I delete a post?
>>58211
If you mean here, click the arrow in the top left of the comment you want to delete then click "delete post"
The site auto-generates a per-board password for everyone so you can't delete other people's posts
Alternatively you can press the X next to the arrow to hide posts from other people
(26 KB, 300x400, IMG-2743.JPG)
Artist name? Can't figure out the signature on the bottom left
(1.0 MB, 2824x2326, unknown-4-1.png)
not really a "who is this" question but idk where else to ask, does anyone have the invite link to PrinceCoffeeCakes' discord? the link on his twitter is invalid
(334 KB, 828x1026, image2.jpeg)
Does anyone knows the og artist? Spoiler for fat male
>>58704
He nuked his account a couple weeks ago
>>58704
that man is so annoying why would anyone want to be in a Discord with him? pretty sure he nuked it
>>58704
Can confirm Matcha's discord is dead, if there's a new one I didn't hear about it.
>>58953
don't remember the name but is on e-hentai for sure, if i had to guess searching for kancolle and bbw should get you close to finding it.
>>58953
>>58959
In case anyone is wondering, source is:

[Kaki no Tane (Summer)] Hamideru Marshmallow-kei Kuubo
(109 KB, 1024x587, KJPYXun.jpg)
Higher-res than current?
How do I post images on this site? Do I use the clipboard to paste the link where I type and the image simply shows up, or do I download the pic I want to post then drop it in "Files"?
>>59375
Nevermind this, I learned.
(3.3 MB, 4962x7016, 83843035_p25.jpg)
I know they did a sequence, but I can't find them
I'm looking for an artist.. Unfortunately I don't have any picture.. I can tell his art was a bit something like Axel Rosered's but no diapers etc. Also his account might be deleted from deviantart. I remember something like Lym.. Lymintria(?), really hard to tell..
(166 KB, 1200x725, E873L13XsAA0V_K.jpeg)
Does anyone have the bottom right picture from this meme in full? I know its Better-With-Salt I just couldn't find the full colored version, i wanted to see if its Nagi Usui from NEO: The World Ends With You cause it looks like her from this image
>>60190
g/1844520/811102c8a1/ on e-hentai
(2.8 MB, 4015x3194, June_Sketches.png)
>>60245
Bottom right was from bws, the colors was from colorization thread 1 but that one's gone
>>60270
Thank you so much! and ohhh that explains a lot i searched all over the color thread
with that in mind whether it is or not ill just pretend this is nagi because the only other character i know who looks like that is futaba but she doesnt have black hair hehe
>>59401
Seconded. Anyone know the artist?
>>61124
What the actual fuck am I looking at?
>>61153
not sure but I have the weirdest boner.
>>61124
Is this fucking All Tomorrows????
>>61381
Thanks you're a life saver
(299 KB, 2048x1536, E-aMfiYVcAMJ0Io.jpeg)
This was done by Kurocaze, but what series are these two from?
>>54848
This is an abandoned comic from Marmalade-man, this is the only page.
>>61544 Those two are from Fate grand order they're names are Bradamante and Marie.
I remember seeing someone draw fat art for Fuuko from undead unluck I think it was posted on twitter or something does anyone have it or know the artist?
>>62171

Thank you. And that’s okay.

This actually helped me properly tag the Pixiv posts so they can be found easier in the future!
>>44788 (Dead)
Anyone have the full image or the artist for this picture
Anyone have the tubbytoon pic of eris from billy and mandy?
>>62940
It’s specifically from the odds and ends art pack
>>62971
Vol 8. Forgot to add that
>>62929
Looks a lot like RemRamWaluigi on twitter.
(3 KB, 112x124, 1541131287198s.jpg)
apologies for the abhorrent quality it was the only version of this image i could find
would anyone happen to know the source of it?
>>63115
Gods! If only there was some sort of calling card... or mark that an artist could use to mark something as their own....
>>63083
Genuine question. Where do you even find an image this small? I think even deviantart thumbnails are bigger than this.
>>63868
The art is made by @scarfofsilver and the OC is @ToxicToothpick. Their both furries and the former is a marco fetish
>>63924
DAMN😰 Wasted potential right there, just had to be a furry😒
(307 KB, 1536x2048, EsqpnHJXUA0i0Wp.jpeg)
Found this pic on twitter but i cant find the actual version of that pic
Wasn't sure where to say this, but SleepyQ (thunderOstruck) has left DA once again.
>>64230
Did he start drawing again..?
Does anyone have "game of life" by bamboo ale?
>>64105
Who the fuck prints fat art.
>>64271
PressurizedPleasure. Their name WOULD have been visible, but whoever saved this image pixelized it to hell and cut off their name
>>64562

ExponentialMass
>>64745
It still makes me mad. He's easily one of the best BBW 3D-artists I've ever seen. Why do so many of the good ones just cease to exist?
>>65245
Littlepieceofcake, over on DeviantArt. They also did a mini series of Rosalina over on Patreon.
>>65249
That was fast thanks :)
>>65250
No problem. It was quick because I'm the same guy who posted her over on the Nintendo thread
(52 KB, 1024x801, f-162.jpg)
Their signature is FD
>>65427
I bump this. This is really good 3D
(3.9 MB, 2560x1440, cringe.png)
Does anyone know who made this?
>>66066
Marmalade Man, used to be on twitter. Is being held captive in Woot arts Basement.
I'm looking for a pic by bambooale.

It was called elizabeth and heloise or something like that. One was a regular girl who was smoking and the other girl was gigantic and had a glass of wine.

Ring any bells for anyone?
Hi guys I’m looking for a picture of a brunette girl slowly gaining weight over 7 parts but it’s a one shot sequence. In one of the parts she says you’ll still love me if I’m bigger won’t you? Does that ring any bells.
Anyone got that image of a fat Madoka with Kyubey saying "Damn bitch you live like this?"
>>48662 (Dead)

If someone could post his Jennifer artwork (the girl from Clock Tower), I would greatly appreciate it. Better yet, is there an archive anywhere with all of his stuff?
>>67669
That’s Jennifer Simpson from Clock Tower Series.
I've been looking for a while for a sequence, I do not recall the artists since I found them in a recommended tab a couple months back, but was pretty much a woman trying to work out and loose weight, but progressibly gaining (how original, I know) I do recall the woman referred to hot dogs as "protein dogs" in one of them

Also, I'm 100% positive it wasn't just Kawaiidebu's Gym failure wife
(6 KB, 101x150, 1.jpg) (5 KB, 101x150, 2.jpg) (7 KB, 98x150, 3.jpg) (6 KB, 98x150, 4.jpg)
Anybody know who made these?
I hate having to ask again but i can't find that manga comic called "Work" that was about a woman who was hired to work for a corporate office's CEO to essentially gain weight for him. Can someone please link me to it again? It's really good.
>>68142
looks like zdemian
>>68506

Does the link work for you? It won't load for me. When I try it as e-hentai instead of exhentai, it tells me that gallery has been removed or is unavailable.

Do you have another link to it? I wish it wasn't called something so generic as "Work". I don't know how else to search for it.
>>68550
Works for me and comes up as
[Nikuzon Shugi (Huurin Kazan)] WORK [English]
(831 KB, 1226x2048, EB91D7F7-57F6-401F-8800-7A7E25E85E0D.jpeg)
Since this technically counts as bbw, can anyone find who made this? I found it on google images listed as from tumblr but could never find the source. And you know that watermark is too vague and too small. If anyone could ever find this, It’d make my year.
>>68825

The character is Tsuchinoko from Kemono Friends if that help, it could be in Japanese but I don’t know. It was tagged as just “Kemono Friends,” but since it didn’t lead me to an account that wasn’t the most reliable.
I remember finding this picture on Deviantart of this girl with short red hair and a hat with an enormous ass sitting in a chair. I don't remember the name of the artist, but the girl kind of looked like Dementia from Villanous. Does anyone have it?
Thanks
Hey chat, having trouble hooking an old pic by bamboo-ale since it went under.

It features an elf and a demon, making conversation on a bed, will the elf having a full fed belly. Anyone got it stashed?
Hey, so I tried to search for an image a while now and maybe you guys can help me out?

It's a morbidly obese anthro Jolteon running on a treadmill with a grey sweaty tank top.
>>69287
The composition in this piece gets me off incredibly. Not just the posture of the two with the demon apparently prevailing over the elf physically, whose arms are lowered and focused on her physical pleasure (fondling her stomach) but even the lighting, which illuminates the demon, almost blending her horns away into the background, while simultaneously casting a slight shadow on the elf. It's an unusually good piece of art, which makes fapping to it unusually pleasurable to me - as if we ourselves are the elf in the picture, gorging on the pleasure that the demon offers...

Boy, am I fucking bored and horny or what?
Anyone got an uncropped version of the final
Picture from “moons victory lap” by thedookus?

Also I remember the original pictures came with descriptors, although sadly I doubt anyone saved those.
>>69486
Where did you find that picture?
>>69486
This from "拘束乙女の聖歌隊"
>>69466
Namagaki3 on Twitter, that drawing is from their fanbox.
Fuck I added it wrong ima cry, I’ll do it later
>>69585
How I can get his fanbox?
>>69486
Where did you find that picture?
>>69633
"アホゲノム―座牟坂サタニックヘアー―" Volume 2
Anyone have a collection of Marmalade Man's art?
Does anyone have this one pic from a Twitter artist? She was thicc and had an ill fitting gray shirt with black shorts and brown hair. The bg was red
>>70151
the handle had "foxy" in it i think
I'm sorry, I don't have any images, but I need to find an image. It had two chubby girls kissing. On was wearing a beanie, had short hair, was wearing a blue Shirt with a white T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. The other had long hair, was partially obscured by the first, and was wearing a skirt. It was posted in this thread, but was deleted before I could copy it.
>>70557
Yes exactly, tysm.
(462 KB, 1280x720, 57673e0c508b7426bb4394a4f6e1d8b6-imagepng.png) (388 KB, 1280x720, b5bece6d21b6600727612dc57af26462-imagepng.png)
I remember seeing these from some from some Doki Doki fetish game a couple years back. I was able to find the Monica pic but that's the only one I've ever been able to find, even though I'm pretty sure Sayori here is done by RoyalOppai and know for a fact PrinceCoffeeCakes drew Natsuki. If anyone could full res versions of Sayori, Yuri, and Natsuki here that'd be great.
>>70557
Reverse Image search gives nothing, any idea who made it?
>>70812
The OC's are @SoloSatchmo on twitter dm them to find artist
I have no clue where to ask this, so I'll ask here;
Can there be a rule against threads that try to focus on only one character?
>>70922
They don't even bother enforcing the rules they already have and only show any interest when people are making Kips cultists unhappy.
>>70996
I've been reporting a lot of posts recently that only say "bump" without a pic attached to it when someone tries to save a thread, and the mods have been very good about acting on those reports. Same goes for any male content, however when it comes other things like pregnancy and vore, it can sometimes not work.
>>71373
>>71374
is this available fully translated somewhere?
>>71446
Twitter @METRACK3
I highly doubt anyone has this but does anyone have “bigstories” old work? Used to love his comic series then he went and deleted everything only to come back ages later post two pics and fuck off again. He now goes by a thicstory here’s a pic for reference the comic starts with the girl being a stick who gets infected with these worms/slugs that are basically the monster from slither and completely change her into a glutton/slut until she eventually starts infecting other girls and then getting jealous of them cause she sees herself as their queen images are not working on my mobile so I’ll just link the dudes current deviant art
https://www.deviantart.com/athiccstory/art/PRETTYOBESE-2-840963560
If you can help me out you’d be a god send I have it on an old dead tablet but there’s no way for me to revive it atm
(409 KB, 1024x809, Bilde_2021-11-19_160022.png)
Looking for a similar version to this pic.
The pic im looking for is similar but its more bimbo-ish, with bigger belly, arms behind her back and big lips.
I've tried finding it on the other sites but its nowhere to be seen.
>>71500
Its also from the same artist, forgot to mention that
>>71339
Does anyone know who the artist is?
(1.4 MB, 2400x1600, morenors.png)
Not a question about artist, but a a question of if Idle Minded ever finished this piece. It's listed as WIP on his Kemono
>>72034
Noh-Buddy
Be Warned, he has a lot of other fetishes
>>72035
I can't believe what I'm seeing... After 8 years, Samuraihack03 art that was never seen before?! How did you got this?!
>>72035
Is that from Spielberg's Transilvania cartoon?
>>72096
you had no childhood
she's from the super duper sumos
>>72035
anymore ?
>>72224
Mochi-Squish

it's from a furafinity account tho so
>>72290
Thank you very much man
so there’s this artist I am trying to find.
they’re Japanese only, and only draw girls.
either making out or just being fat or both.
they’d mainly draw with two colors as often they wouldn’t color.
I vividly remember this one drawing of a goth looking girl with a belly wrapped in tight belts and buckles.
the colors were orange, grey and outlines were black.
her face was quite something with some kissable lips.
if you can find this artist it would be appreciated.
they also did a few drawings too of some fat girls laying around and wearing school uniform.
even a few where a fat whale sized one would be walking with a thin one.
(129 KB, 1091x1080, 1633406953658.jpg)
Looking for the author of this weight gain drive.
>>72696
@pirozhok_666 on twitter
I’m looking for a picture where Rosalina is fed star bits by Mario and he is disappointed when she doesn’t become a planet, I can’t find it for the life of me, its one picture but a couple stages of belly, ending with it exposed
>>72696
I think the artist bailed on it. Based on the comments of that post, the drive was gaining too much momentum for their liking. Just Twitter's usual cowardice towards USBBW and Immobile sizes. The artist also hasn't posted anything since early October.
(111 KB, 1080x1108, Chub_Lucifer.jpg)
Anyone know the artist? Or at least have one with higher quality?
(889 KB, 3176x2121, mitsato1.jpg) (316 KB, 1141x1488, mitsato2.jpg)
Saved these from a discord, forgotten the artists name. They may not even be publicly posting art, anyone recognize the style?
Been looking for an old comic I can't remember the name of. It involves a girl getting locked in a store after hours then pretty much eating everything inside. Then when somebody unlocks the door in the morning she eats them too. Its just bugging me that I can't find it. Thanks.
>>73327
I swear that's an old mamabliss comic isn't it?
>>73406
Parent/Child romance? Disturbing as fuck.
>>73416
yeah, this belongs in /ee
(118 KB, 1920x1080, 1807792740.jpg) (303 KB, 1024x1013, 1327596477.jpg) (373 KB, 1200x1200, 1497614230.jpg) (367 KB, 1173x928, 2071855362.jpg)
Hi all,
I'm needing help with sourcing the artist/creator of this awesome stuff! The first pic is from a different creator than the rest, but any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
>>73843
Thank you! 😃😍
(248 KB, 466x427, fat_rei_ayanami_by_fk_central_d3lgqd4-fullview.png)
unusual request but I found this image which is from a manga which was then coloured by someone. the person who coloured it doesn't seem to know where the manga is now so i'm wondering if anyone here knows
>>73809
The first is from plumptopia.
He does an excellent job of boobs butts and bellies. If you can look past the fact that some of the characters look young (though have pubic hair and to story stating their age as over 18). Unfortunately his stuff is hard to come by (free) since his customers seem to be rather loyal and unwilling to share. I mean you can buy it from his shop and $6 is pretty cheep for 20+ pages per episode.
https://www.deviantart.com/plumptopia
(32 KB, 640x640, 1639045063785.jpg)
I know the guy draws this girl like a ton and she's basically a mini-giantess I'm going crazy trying to remember his username/account
>>74259
well do you have it in high quality then?
Looking for a short comic I found a few times by accident, but that I can't find now. There's no dialog. A girl wakes Un in a room with fattened girls. She panics and makes a break for it. On the way out, she's captured, then fattened.

In my head, the art is similar to j8867bbw, but I can't find it searching with his name, so I'm guessing it's someone else.
(42 KB, 400x400, dn7zjo-g.jpg)
cant get anything on reverse image searches. Whats the full pic/artist?
>>74729
This looks like Eishiban’s work
>>74733
good suggestion, but i checked his deviantart and that doesn't seem to be it
(790 KB, 4096x2793, Ej0fcZwWoAIuKww.jpg)
>>74755
It is Eishiban. There are some things that he only posts on his twitter.

Here's the full pic
anyone got the picture/sequence that had Misty berating a fat Jessie?
>>75131
AshenWolf55, over on DeviantArt.
>>75377
HarlequinGemini. He's mostly just kind of floating around discord, but there's an Eka's page with some of it.
Hi guys, i'm looking for a Daphne drawing(from scooby doo) that was around few days/weeks ago, I don't remember the artist but what i do remember is that daphne was sitting on a couch or something alike surrounded by ghost(not sure) and it was a colored image

If thats not the thread, im sorry for that.

Thanks!
>>75495
@fapolantern on twitter
>>76114
just checked and it's not danran, although I was so sure of it
Posted elsewhere, but I think this thread is a better fit

I found an artist on a previous kemono thread, thought I could trust my memory. Thought wrong.

All I have is a recollection of the comic.

It starts with a dude meeting a milfy blonde bbw on tinder. She's some kind of eastern european type in like a blue sweater and mom jeans.

They go back to his apartment, and she can make herself grow and him shrink.

After sex she tucks him into her bra and takes him with her to her job as a waitress at a german bar or something.

Suffice to say it was got as hell and it kills me I have such little knowledge of artists these days.
Saw a drawing of a mega fatty sitting whose enormous belly is being held up by a strap and a thin woman is forcing a giant dildo into her. I don’t remember where I saw it or who the artist is. Anybody know the pic I’m talking about?
Anyone have MayDawn by TheNeverWere?
(201 KB, 940x1498, IMG_2037.jpg)
The usual reverse search sites turned up nothing when I entered this, anyone have an idea on the artist?
where is the board of 2b/nier?
just delete like this.....
(208 KB, 1032x774, image0-30_1.jpg)
Does anyone happen to know the artist for this? Google image search doesn't seem to be of any help
>>71339
j8867bbw on twitter, but hes privated his account due to Korean Laws about pornography.
(629 KB, 1125x907, 1641199833259.jpg)
Found this, tried to reverse image search and came up with nothing.
(91 KB, 1375x1375, E9IbT_jWYAAKiHD.png)
Does anyone know who drew this? Like many others here, reverse-image searching has led nowhere
>>76865
Looks like a sketch by GrindaViking
>>76776
That’s from a (probably deleted) tumblr user, I don’t remember the blog name but they mostly did males and I think that was the only girl they did f
(120 KB, 1280x720, preview.jpg)
Does anyone have the other wwe Pikotime video I have no clue why its been shadowbanned from every platform I had It saved but must of accidentally deleted it.
(345 KB, 756x330, unknown-7.png)
Anyone know the sauce of the Yuyuko in this meme?
>>76948
Yeah I do it's from EikasianSpire in Deviantart
(297 KB, 960x947, iv5g9jeph6951.jpg)
Thanks in advance
(63 KB, 521x418, IMG_20220105_065743.jpg)
Anyone have this animation of Chun-Li with Juri? Seems like the artist cannot be found or i just couldn't find it. Only have a screenshot of the animation.
(99 KB, 943x905, 1641526130123.png)
Does anyone happen to have the other version of this pic? In the other one, Raven had a more rounded body shape all over (like the sketches show).
>>77388
Ah yeah! Thanks anon!
>gang rape
Dammit!
I looked through all of their Deviantart and Twitter, and I couldn’t find hide nor hair of it. They have a Patreon, but as far as I can tell everything they post there later gets posted publicly, and considering I’ve known of this image for a few months, it’s definitely not there.
A friend of mine DMed them about it. Turns out the image was indeed on Patreon, and they had meant to post it publicly a while ago but they’re gonna post it publicly now that they were reminded.
There was a pic posted here not too long ago of Yukari and Minamo, with Yukari being Minamo’s feedee.

Anyone have these, by chance? There was a few.
>>77881
Signature is in the top-right hand corner.
(688 KB, 3300x3800, 1642108915136.jpg)
I'm having teh hardest time finding the artist with reverse image searches
>>77902
probably a dumb idea, but have you tried reaching out to saxxon for info? he's pretty active on twitter now so you could probably dm him
>>78129

Sent them a message yesterday, hoping for a response within the week, otherwise I may try again.

Really hoping I can find the rest of this sequence, I wanna know the context!
>>78553
Bruh that's Axel-Rosered. You can probably find that one it on kemono
(1.5 MB, 1920x1080, 1640552129427.png)
Feel like this one should be obvious yet it escapes me.
>>78684
I believe it was Lampton that did it. I don't know why it was such a pain in the ass to find, but I found a post mentioning it on a 4chan archive.
Saw a drawing of a mega fatty sitting whose enormous belly is being held up by a strap and a thin woman is forcing a giant dildo into her. I don’t remember where I saw it or who the artist is. Anybody know the pic I’m talking about?
>>78990
Pretty sure you're talking about a BWS (Better With Salt) picture. It's not in the thread over there atm and I don't have it but I'm sure it'll get posted eventually. If not you can just ask.
>>489 (OP)
Can't find Clover Force Fed part 5 by BBInc but as expected it was archived by a horny kid on ifunny, does anyone got the original?
>>79022
Thanks. I checked his gallery on DA & couldn’t find it there. Hopefully someone will post it.
(10 KB, 373x329, trash.png)
Trying to find a pic like this, but obviously not drawn by a toddler. I don't remember if the pic was red outlines and no coloring or if there was different shades of red for coloring. Don't care about the artist name, just want the original picture in original resolution.
(345 KB, 2560x928, 4B404D22-F976-4F5A-9AA7-2BF79B345DBF.jpeg) (713 KB, 2866x1917, 34F72DE5-D3AA-442C-87ED-188B30119C17.png)
Looking for some art (potentially) by Cross-Crescent, it features a woman who eats some raw/undercooked dough and slowly bloats throughout the day, getting stuck in a tub at one point. Attached is some of their art formatted similarly, and if it helps, I can provide additional details from what I can remember (One image spoiler'd as to not break board rules)
>>79402
Lampton, they mostly draw vore though.
>>76665
this one seems to have a signature if one cold back trace that
>>76665
Oh yeah that's sickstar's(stickstardan) old patreon sequence. There used to be a thread in either here or /inf/ but since he uploads a piece once every month it wasn't worth. Still wish someone put up a kemono for him
Hey there!! First post here. So I wanted to ask about a certain drawing that has been stuck in my head for a while. It was about a princess who started to eat her subjects and started to become fat everywhere (belly, feet, thighs, arms, boobs, ass). Does anyone remember that drawing, and if you do, can you tell me the name of the artist in DeviantArt?

(I don't think this goes on vore since the focus is on weight gain)
anyone got blobface Peko Pekoyama done by FFA#5
>>79471
Try looking in kemono for bnevis
does anyone have the full j8867bbw's art archive?
Looking for a weight gain sequence that had 3 girls who got this candy/protein bar thing and slowly gain weight and become giantesses from it. Each girl also gains weight in a certain area like ass, boobs and belly
>>71856
'WendyFatCow' on DA
Does anyone know of the best way to get rid of watermarks on a black and white comic? I'm trying to get rid of it from a japanese twitter artists skeb
>>80121 Looks like Mactastic9
>>80486
Thank you good sir
>>80577
thank you so much, hopefully ill find more of their lost art, but gotta start somewhere
>>80834
Seems like it's "linksthighs" on DA, at least now.
Descriptions refers to an old account.
>>80888
second one is @j8867bbw but he privated his account because of some stupid censorship law
he has a sfw account: @j88672
or you can find an archive on e-hentai
>>80888
That inked mouth AND that nose of hers make her look like a Jabba the Hutt. Color palette is also fitting.
(54 KB, 1280x853, gwen1.jpg) (177 KB, 1280x853, gwen2.jpg)
found this on a tumblr called watccha art or something, but only these two. There's gotta be more than this somewhere, right?
(1.5 MB, 4000x4000, 1644411820822.jpg)
Sauce to this pic I found on 4chan?
>>81428
Its nikutsuki on twitter
>>81552
>>81564
Looks like Lewdlemage work rather than Elpacha2's, lines too smooth to be the later.
>>81691
Nope it's Elpacha's I literally checked on his DeviantArt
>>81706
Ah I see they cleaned their lines in the recent months, not gonna complain. Wonder if it took that long because they started with pencil drawing.
(609 KB, 2393x4096, 20210129_022617.jpg)
Can't remember where I got this from. Anyone know artist?
>>81859
That's ScytheJudgement on deviantArt or _Pulse_Wave_ on Twitter.
(50 KB, 730x710, 1200951548291.jpg) (136 KB, 850x780, 1383563604698.jpg) (85 KB, 670x620, 1190821944010.jpg) (89 KB, 733x800, 1200891726415.jpg)
I've been looking for where these have come from for many years now. I realize it's quite a long-shot, especially since these are all well over a decade old now (and possibly even older than that). All I know about these is that they are of characters from Rozen Maiden (mainly Suiseiseki (yes, the DESU DESU girl), but also Souseiseki, Shinku, and Suigintou) and that the earliest dated postings I could find seem to be from 2Chan around 2008. The one with the tea set I was only just barely able to scrounge from a dying archived Desuchan thread. I also remember seeing a few other images seemingly from the same artist somewhere on an old Rozen Maiden related site, though I did not save them at the time (they didn't really have much fat content to them in particular).

Really, at this point, I mainly just want to see if there's even a sliver of a chance that other pics by this artist still exist (mainly only interested because I love the way they've drawn Suiseiseki)

Again, I know this is a long shot given the sheer age of these pic, but I'll be immensely grateful if anyone has even the slightest bit of extra information
>>82045
Even if I knew, I wouldn't help anyone who posts Astolfo garbage here. Get that shit stain outta here.
>>82045
Even if I knew, I wouldn't help anyone who posts Astalfo garbage here. Literally the worst thing to ever happen to the fetish community.
(195 KB, 1536x2048, EutNBguUUAMohDd (1).jpg)
Anyone happen to know the source for the one on the bottom left? All I can find is one post on Twitter with no indication as to where the original is.
>>82087
Speak of the devil
It’s nikutsuki
>>82045
Its sweetpsuedopod on DA,
>>82117
Whacky candy by 0pik-0ort.
>>76718
Never got an answer to this one.
(25 KB, 480x640, 20161018161709-431157b1.jpg) (116 KB, 1024x768, 20161018165827-14f3c22b.jpg)
Right, so, I know exactly what I'm looking for, and I know who made it. But it doesn't seem to exist in the resolution that it's supposed to.

The artist is 3rd-Art, formerly 3d-Art. The character's name is Sarah, though it gets misspelled Sara in some places. There are two 3d animated clips of her dancing, one as a stripper and another as a samba dancer. BOTH of these clips used to exist in much higher resolutions, but those were posted years ago. I know they exist, because I've seen them before. After pulling apart older video hosting sites, I've managed to find exactly two instances of what I'm looking for, but in both cases, the clip resolution is deep fried and barely watchable.

>xvideos.com/video16348561/3d_art_black_hourglass_strippe
>xvideos.com/video2435843/3d_busty_black_stripper_

To be clear, I've looked in a LOT of places. Hamster doesn't have it, PornHub doesn't have it (shocker). Sparkbang doesn't have it. xnxx has one of the clips that xvideos has, but nothing more. Eroticup and tnaflix have some content, and properly named and labeled, but not what I'm looking for. StufferDB has a pretty decent collection of 3rd-Art stuff under Art & Videos / 3D. I checked all the videos there, both the ones under Sarah's folder and the ones that aren't, just in case. No deal. They have some broken uploads with corrupted files, but given the filenames, I don't think any of those are what I'm looking for. Stuffer DOES have screen stills of the stripper clip in much higher resolutions, and has promotional art for the samba dance that isn't pixelated, so I know I'm not crazy. They both existed in better resolutions at one point.

I even managed to track down some of the old adultempire and 3dbigboobies advertisement galleries, the ones that give you four sample clips to try and entice you to buy a membership. Then I spent some time dialing the number hash in the address bar up and down, hunting for anything from either clip in a better resolution. Still nothing.

Does anyone have these clips in their full resolution, or know where they can be found?
>>82906
Holy fug, that's quite the autism you've got here.
Upscale it through neural network and slap the output to some blender plug-in. You know, can make fuzzy 3d model out of video footage. Than you just trim it up and make some shit in source film maker.
Check out 2minute papers for some cool stuff.
(233 KB, 640x248, pngjeez.png)
Sadly, only thumbnail quality is available since all of my attempts at reverse image searches fail.
>>83020
>>83049
This is the artist behind the webcomic Killsixbilliondemons, I believe their handle these days is Abaddon or Abbadon? I do bot believe they still do bbw kink art and these pieces predate their webcomic.
>>83241
@AnchanIndigo on Twitter
>>83369
older than time, unfortunately. I can upload the full set if you want though
>>83552
Marmalade Man aka Gelatin Gent
>>83568
If you could that would be awesome! Thanks bro!
Dose anyone have that animation of a female deamon slayer character really fat and waddling with groung shaking by every step, along with artist link? I think it was the butterfly gal
(159 KB, 720x1440, Screenshot_20220303-102940.png)
I uploaded the image on here to the Mega Man Thread, but now I can't find this screen in order to delete it from my phone, as it doesn't appear in downloads where images normally appear. Where do I go to delete this image?
>>83852
The image now only shows up when trying to upload something here, but I can't delete it that way.
>>83852
>phoneshitter gets filtered by phone
lmao
>>83875
Was tempted to not bother asking because of the stigma against phone posters, and the curse of getting responses that are only meant to be rude.
>>83927

Ah, fuck ’em. If they didn’t spend all day flipping burgers, I’m sure they wouldn’t find spending their evenings hunched at a desk in their mum’s basement basking in blue light such a novelty.
>>489 (OP)
Does anyone have the edited image of Princess Lana minus Captain N by Axel Rosered?
>>84476
Jaykuma but that was his work from like 2013-2015 those are hard to find.
>>84622
Breakfast333 on DA.
Looking for the art sequence that went with this poem https://pastebin.com/4QRJCGgH
tl;dr girl named Holly sneaks into Santa's magic bag and eats all of his cookies
(15 KB, 30x125, 141136367328s.png)
>>84867
I could only find the thumbnail from Inflatechan which is obviously hard to tell, but it may be a start for someone who can recognize it
>>84870
Do you remember what thread it was in?
Does anybody remember an artist named something like Bootsynekotama or something like that, I can never remember asian sounding names. I used to love their art but I havent seen it around in years and I feel like its all lost from the internet. They are usually a sequence of roughish sketches. I remember a sequence where a girl in a classroom drinks two juice boxes and blows up filling the room and one in particular of a top down view of a girl being fed pizza by a robot on her back. If theres anyone still alive from those days with info Id love to find that artist again.
>>84964
The artist name used to be bootsynekomata, you can find some of his sequences scatered around deviantart, he has an eka gallery too but mostly for vore and furry.

Hope you can find the sequences you are looking for fellow.
(56 KB, 704x264, plzhelpme.jpg)
So there was this drawing of a chubby naked girl playing switch in her bed while eating, kinda like pic related (lol). It wasn't explicit cause the perspective blocked everything and she had like a potato chip in her mouth. I've seen it a few times before but I can't find it anywhere. One of the times I saw it was in a meme format with the caption "Quarantine got me like" or something amog those lines. A little bit of help please? Thank you very much!
>>85166
Tweedabop and 0Lightsource
>>84750
>84372

There were a couple of sequences. The name associated with it was something like biggirlscomics. There was a blogspot they moved to from DA I think but it looks like its been deactivated. I've seen them more recently on DA reposted by others but can't find that again.
(652 KB, 526x750, C5d1erx.png)
Something I've had for a long time. No clue where I got it but would like to know.
Doe anyone have the rest of Jasmine's Secrets by Jaytee_fa_artist?
(109 KB, 1024x587, KJPYXun.jpg)
Does anyone have this in higher quality? Can't find it on ecchipanda's sites.
>>85586
>People turned into cakes and then eaten alive.

Ecchipanda's commissioners are legit psycopaths..
(491 KB, 1138x702, unknown.PNG)
Anyone know who made this?

Also is there a full version?
>>85605
Please say you’re joking, I cannot comprehend someone being THIS retarded.
>>85617
I hope it's not Hitler
It's from Dr Black Jack.
>>85587

Yeah, that's kind of why I was hoping to find the HQ-est version to edit them out and into actual cake.
>>85688
Lazorchef is the artist
>>85755
The artist is SolitaryScribbles.
>>85763
Thanks, the overall sketchiness of the pic threw me off.
(2.9 MB, 2894x4093, illust_96213271_20220320_093704.jpg)
does anyone know who made these? A person on a server im in posted these and they've been ghosting my question of who drew them. Let me know thanks.
I’m looking for a two-part weight gain sequence I saw on Twitter around 2020. Basic premise is that some dude sends his GF meals during quarantine. He visits her after the lift and she’s become pretty fat, last part shows him being into it and they end up fucking
I thought the artist was HugoTendaz from what I remember from the artstyle but I don’t think that’s the case
I have seen a bbwdraw video on this website, there is a red background in it, a dress wearing dark red spotted, a pair of knee socks, there is a pair of angles on the head, no eyes, rich expression, there is
>>86172
Hot but that’s not it
>>86286
Thank so much !!!
>>86285
I wish I could find the video tho but I think it deleted off the internet completely
>>86278
YES
Thank you anon!
(28 KB, 314x500, 410REPQ1jxL.jpg)
Anyone know where I can find the original piece?
Hey guys I’m looking for the artist of a comic on deviantart. Very long, it’s about a fat red head chick with glasses and her boyfriend (he has dark hair). I think the guy’s name is Chris. They’re in college. There’s a brown skinned girl who likes Chris and hates the red head.
>>86667
>>86690
im subscribed to his patreon. I think he'd do so much better if he updated with new comics more than once or twice a month.
If the guy whom says he is subscribed to lipido's patreon will you please make him a page on here and upload the rest of his living large comic he uploads slow slow to deviantart and its killing me or will please upload the rest of the comic to e hentai
>>86987
Is it Deviant Seiga?
(69 KB, 720x479, Screenshot_20220331-013417_Instagram.jpg)
Ok so I know this is by royaloppai (I think) but can someone share the full image cuz I really like this pic but I found it cropped and I can't find a matching image on the dudes socials and tineye didn't work. Also I forgot how to make a new thread so if someone can make a royaloppai thread than that'd be great
>>87146
We don't need a royaloppai thread. There was one here recently but it got bumped out due to inactivity. Artist threads don't always work out.
>>87148
I still wanna know the source of that cropped art. Cuz I thought that could have been lucina on a beach but I couldn't find anything when I searched for that stuff
(5.0 MB, 2048x1873, IMG_9518.PNG)
>>87164
Actually someone found the pic on discord but I'll still hear your words by artist threads not being necessary
>>87179
Did you know which Discord was that btw?
>>87517
It's in the filename you nob.

Also this and their other stuff looks 100% traced.
>>87517
Yo, nice rendition of BWS's May pic.
Did you make it yourself, or did you get help?
(2 KB, 120x125, 1647949186457s.jpg)
Where can I find this guy's works? Seems like he got zapped off the face of the e-world
>>87617
I see you cam from that video lol
(108 KB, 674x800, fat_mime.png)
from around 2017, maybe even older
Looking for GTSX 3d image stories:
Quarantine Weight Gain 9 pt. 1 and 2
Gaining for Views 1 and 2
Pop Quiz of Death
Titianiana's Family 1 and 2
(172 KB, 1280x1810, 381.jpg)
Anyone know who is this character?
(17 KB, 392x392, IPKdd9zi_400x400.jpg)
>>87753
spoiler your shit retard this is not something i wanna see right before jacking off
(1.1 MB, 2403x1420, unknown-1.png)
I don't recall who the initials in the image belongs to
>>88114
the bulma pic is by Cutiepopblue
as for the videl x gohan one, it was found at kemono
>>88233
I know exactly what tumblr blogs you follow, and secondarily have no idea why you didn't ask THEM lmao
>>88270
Oh they did, but they didn't get an answer from said person. :P
>>88270
Yeah I did ask them lol because i wanted to see the whole pic of it lol thank you
>>88529
Saturnine power armor be like:
I am looking for Quarantine Weight Gain 9 pt. 1 and 2
please pass it on
Hey, I've got a bit of an unusual request. I just remembered a bit of an old comic from years ago where a girl (Sarah I think) went to work at a bakery that her mom had left her. She gain a ton of weight and one of her friends comes and ends up gaining a ton too. Pretty sure they eventually they buy robots to run the shop. Does anybody know the name of it, or can link it to me?
(134 KB, 797x1080, sSU9LJwd4ts.jpg)
Name "kuriosity" but i can't found his twitter/DA, help please
>>89242 Sprito01 on Deviantart
(83 KB, 640x471, 20220416_100654.jpg)
I remember seeing a really good redraw/edit of the right panel floating around, but can't find it anywhere now. Any idea?
>>89078
Can't remeber the story name, but try Bubberoni's archive on DA.
>>89432
Yeah that sounds like the right artist, thanks
(36 KB, 400x400, 7sTzHg1c_400x400.jpg)
Could someone help me find the original image and artist?

I had seen it for a while now, it is a thick fanart of Bloody Bunny that I have not found again.
>>89591
Go to the furry board and ask there.
(100 KB, 1024x920, FQeN5mpWYAU7_l8.jpg)
Can anybody tell who made this? The signature looks like FCG, or FC6, or something. Saucenao and Google turned up nothing.
(170 KB, 1331x1125, 20220418_203220.jpg)
Sauce? Apparently this is a weight gain hentai
>>89666
I figured it was them, but the initials on the signature threw me off.
I'm guessing nobody has a proper archive of their art, since every image site comes up with nothing?
anyone got a jyoshi archive?
>>90151
AFewNiccals on Twitter and Deviantart
>>82871
>@chocobabka
this twitter has been deleted,
anyone have an archive or know where i can find the images?
(477 KB, 731x473, image-2.png)
It's been like 3 years or so since someone posted this in a discord server and I've never found the source of it. Anyone have any ideas?
Looking for a set of pictures where Girlfriend FNF tries on a set of bright yellow pants on her ginormous ass.
(252 KB, 1956x2382, FN2ejoXVcAASLhx.jpg)
Reverse image search didn't yield any results, anyone know?
(386 KB, 479x727, pork.png)
need a source on this ASAP
>>90779
Oku from the Elf-san manga
I Need Kemono Party (You Know, Patreon Pictures.) Who Can Pass Me The Website ?
(87 KB, 800x600, Kanna.png)
Source?
(9 KB, 210x240, sm432442.jpg)
I'm like for a rar or zip, or something because most of rchammer5's art especially fat art seems to have been deleted. So if anyone has like a rar or zip of all his twitter art I'd really appreciate it.
(144 KB, 788x1014, toki big.png)
Could anyone find the Twitter Source to this one?
>>91677
Thats bamboo ale
(321 KB, 591x943, unknown-4-1.png)
Does anyone know the artist for this? I have someone in a discord server claiming they made it even though their other art is insanely different.
>>91680
@chocobabka on Twitter. Account seems to be deactivated or something though
>>91953 Betterwithsalt
>>91937
Kansais/leshawk
(26 KB, 256x210, IMG_4651.JPG) (21 KB, 205x256, IMG_4652.JPG)
Source on these? They're from the old fate/go thread.
>>91974
Left one is adipose saleswoman or lalahalal
Right one, I think, is Kukuru100 but honestly, that's a tiny ass picture, so i'm not sure.
>>91974
>>92021
Right is from artist @yuki_yugi_paru on twitter who usually draws big-titted OCs 95% of the time but did a really nice Gorgon sequence. It's been years since the last update, but I'm still holding out hope.

Fatass Gorgon is extremely good culture, so here you go:
>>92052 (Cross-thread)
>>92053 (Cross-thread)
>>92076
[Itou Eight] Tabegoro (COMIC Anthurium 002 2013-06) [English] {NecroManCr}
(302 KB, 811x1080, 565732c4698172a98abbfc4593e36c4a3b7d6407d2f336af45dcb72124591146.png)
Ok so like who made the og version of this? I colored it a long time ago and the og was Grey with no color and I really want to share my colored version on my DA with credit to the artist and yes there is a signature but I can't make up what it says and one of friends says xmasterdavid but probably not and I couldn't find it when I searched him up.
>>92599
There's a signature in the image. NonnBell.
(34 KB, 306x478, 633CB8D1-FD8A-46DE-BC74-AA2EA0526014.jpeg)
Does anyone know the artist for this? There’s a signature in the bottom right, but the quality is too low for me to really make it out.
(235 KB, 402x447, 1.png) (797 KB, 1890x411, 2.png)
anyone got the sauce to Debu's deviantart background? I never saw it posted on his twitter or deviantart so I assume he wasn't the one who drew it but I could be wrong
>>92736
ah, so i guess it was debu
thanks anon
Im looking for this drawing I saw a year or 2 ago were a girl fell dropped some popsicles and struggled to get back up. I remember it was called something like “Ssbbw (can’t remember name) and the ice cream Catastrophe” if anyone knows the piece or the artist I appreciate it I knows it a stretch since I don’t have a picture
>>93041
>COMIC Unreal 2021-04 Vol. 90 [Digital]
is it really THAT hard to use saucenao?
>>93042
I know where it came from dummy i want the artist :|
>>489 (OP) I can't possibly be alone on this when I say that I honestly believe that if there were less black artists the world would be a much better place. I'm not even white, I just really dislike black artists' art. There used to be a time, not too long ago, when things were precisely the way I like it and there were very few black artists back then. The art quality was just better that way. I can't tell you why things had to change. Perhaps fat and lazy black people thought they could make easy money by making hentai ass. Perhaps it was the all too familiar black pride that got the best of them, fooling them into thinking that they could make better hentai ass than the white folk. Whatever the case the result has been disasterous.

Black people as I see it are some of the biggest copycats ever yet they also are the loudest ones that talk about things being stolen from them or copied and in every rap song you have to hear them cry about it. It's sad and it would be different if it were reality.
>>93122

This is the source thread.
>>93119
If you did know where it comes from, finding the name of the artist takes seconds. They're listed all in the final few pages. It's Sasakuma Kyouta.
God forbid anyone ask for a name/source in an 'Ask for name/source thread'. Could you fucking imagine it?
>>93155
I did do that. When i checked his page though and was tracing back to find the rest of that series i couldnt find anything. I was hoping it wasnt a magazine exclusive but it seems it is.
Really hoping someone can help me, I've been looking for an image of a woman stuck in a chocolate tube like augustus gloop in the chocolate factory. It was from a lower angle i think. It's been really bugging me because I can't quite remember who made it and it's been driving me insane. Really appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction, thanks!
(521 KB, 1200x785, 20220515_203050.png)
whomst pictured this damosel and gentlesir
Wasn't there one piece of fat art of the game Twelve Minutes?
The pic, like the game itself, had a top-down view of a man and a woman in a room. The woman was on a couch and was so fat that her body took up 4/5 of the room itself, preventing any passing by her.
Probably a long shot, but can anyone think of a sequence where towards the end the girl says she shouldn't still be hungry because she just ate more than she used to in a week? I genuinely remember nothing other than that line and it being a sequence, and I haven't been able to find it since.
(384 KB, 2047x1116, 1630261218112.png)
>>93475

Took me a bit but I managed to scrounge around and find the piece you were looking for, no idea who the artist is though.
>>94626
looks like Asanagi
>>94558

Miromania/ funny faces on twitter
(99 KB, 1080x1573, unnamed.jpg)
Does anyone know the artist
>>489 (OP)
I can't find this art anymore
The two subject are a fit girl and a fat One in a tent. Thefat y One says something like "One bite and you'll get a belly to worship for" or something like that
They were both black
(6 KB, 177x284, images.jfif)
anyone have a higher definition version of this image?
>>95120
Sigh.
Right one.
Fuck peaches.
>>95122
It's nitter.net and I'm going to sleep
>>95513

Is he uploading somewhere new? This one isn't on his twitter
>>94842
Yeah I this before & wondered who made this
>>95489
Ill make a thread, theres a ton of lewdmayo stuff scattered around, that comes and goes from time to time
(237 KB, 1259x509, aqua_psp1.jpg)
does anyone have colored ver plz?
specially the last [left] one
(1.5 MB, 1840x3248, SCAN0003.JPG)
Hi guys! I was wondering if anyone knows who drew this?
(462 KB, 2000x2000, 1653347648043.png)
anybody know who drew this? this is supposed to be siren from the binding of isaac if that rings any bells
Anyone got that comic with a kid watching fat cartoon characters on tv saying "I hope this doesn't affect my impressionable young mind."
(73 KB, 898x1019, 2021-10-22_23.11.18.jpg)
I swear I've seen a naked edit of this pic once, can anyone help me find it?
>>97072
white jacketed fool
>>97095

Do you ever wish the anon on this site were "cooler"?
>>97178
Something like lizzymira or lizzybellymira?
They privated and stopped posting a while ago, but if you can find any of their art then set up a thread - it’s pretty damn good.
>>97210
Scratch that, I found it. It’s izzybellymira, but everything leads to a dead end and there’s no archives since they only posted for a couple of months.

As I said, if you can manage to find it, amazing. All of it was originally uploaded to DA and they had a Twitter that went by Izzy, which I can’t remember the @ for.
>>96816
Seconding. This is too cute.
>>97327
And for that matter does anybody have the full image of this?
>>97327

Nyanilla_ on twitter
>>97682
Pretty sure it' ss2sonic on twitter
(111 KB, 1109x1479, 88443349_p0.jpg)
>>97730
This kinda looks like zeiniku_b I hope I could be of help~
>>97732
Thank you my friend
>>97954
absolon anonymous
>>97994
First pic is Blyzzarde and the third pic looks a lot like Pewbutt, no idea about the second pic tho
>>97994
Second one is Bewbchan
(118 KB, 766x1382, 20210915_161119.jpg)
Found this on Twitter almost a year ago but I haven't been able to find the artist since, does anyone know?
>>98217
That’s really well made and looks familiar

Do you recall their name?
>>98311
I remember his id on DA is‘thatguyye’
(1.7 MB, 1385x1133, unknown-11.png)
Anyone know the artist for this?
>>98898
Why should we care when there's no fat woman here that we can see? WG stories that don't include an image of a woman being fat suck.
>>98902
Yeah but it's still good :/ not everything has to have a fat girl to be good
Thx
>>98927
You are on BBWdraw. Ask on 4chan or in general or something. It's for a thread on /ee/ for weight gain encouragement, the actual image itself is unrelated and ripped. Go get the original image from that thread and then reverse image search if you care enough.
>>98898
look in the bottom left corner retard
Not asking for an artist but does anyone know if j8867bbw has any social media presence even if it isn't bbw stuff?
(180 KB, 829x880, haha help me lord.png)
I vaguely remember seeing this drawing of Sorceress from Dragon's Crown that looked kind of like this. I've been looking for it on and off for ages now but can't find anything. I'm fairly sure it was fat art but its been so long I could just be insane. Apologies for the low quality sketch, just wanted to get the general idea across.
(25 KB, 132x195, 53BD649C-9000-4B97-8727-5D5028D13275.jpeg)
Anybody know where this pic is from or the artist? Sorry for bad quality I just saw it as someone’s profile pic on discord and they didn’t know where it’s from so
I'm looking for a sequence i recall of a skinny jogging girl progressing to chubby - i remember part of it was her saying that she lost her job due to getting chubby, then she progresses to fat, all the way to super immobile, becoming room sized.
Can't remember the artist, or find the piece in question.
>>99926
Artist is bamboo-ale, can't recall name of sequence. You'll have to find a gallery or archive; he nuked his DA.
>>99917
I think I know who drew Zelda, the same guy who drew a super immobile Miraculous LadyBug on the thread with the same name.
>>99994
This is honestly such an underrated sequence. This needs to be spread around more
>>100188
read the file name smarty
>>100534
look up blob shit on deviantart and youll find the whole thing eventually
>>100596
Almost positive this is JustAnotherFatArtist. Pretty sure she deleted her Twitter account a hot second ago and a lot of her art went with it - Deviantart page is still up though.
>>100534
Pampered Plump by Extrabaggageclaim
I have seen illustrations of "Elza","Yukino" (Fairy Tail). In illustration of Yukino, Yukino is being fat by raibura. I tried searching those in ego search, but I didn't find those. however, as information of looking for those, the author is on twitter and to twitter is approval system. May I have someone look for me?
(477 KB, 750x908, IMG_0525.jpg)
anyone know who did this?
>>101097
sweetdreamcoffee on Deviantart
>>101174
@carcupholder

theyre private on twitter now, but seem to let folks follow. really good artist if you like furries
(10 KB, 325x366, FB_IMG_1657325841623.jpg)
Anybody knows who did this Mio edit? Sorry for the shit quality im asking exactly to get the image in better quality
(642 KB, 1186x604, tumblr_pgx1zkeS6d1wmi5ego1_1280.png)
>>101362
Artist is sometrasheditor on Tumblr, but they vanished a long time ago and delisted most of their old posts, although they'll still appear in reblogs and Tumblr still hosts the images (which is how I recovered this one).
there is this artist that has this purple like monster in the comics and i know that one of there recent drawings was of a zelda wg anyone know the artist
>>101426
WhiteRaff on furaffinity.
>>101326
Mrjouzi. He kinda dropped out of the scene.
anyone know where i can find zebesian art work
I remember seeing a long but mild sequence of a korean girl gaining from I think 50kg to 150. One part was the girl trying on the same yellow pajamas she wore before. The sequence ends with her hair dyed. and i think it was 16 or 16 parts long. The artist was on twitter but I can't remember their name
I'm looking for a pic of an ice cream gal, I think it was made by a dude called bakery.
Okay so I now remembered an animation I found on twitter with two kitty girls eating some weird I think slime balls and tehy get bigger, there was also a scene where a alien plant started feeding them, found it on twitter but can't remember the artist
Nvm I found it, sorry for wasting your time
>>102227
>sorry
post it, and maybe you shall be forgiven
There was this one pencil or black and white drawing I found on Tumblr like two months before the porn ban, and it was a naked fat elf covering her boobs with a seductive look on her face. I believe she was standing in some water. Anyone have that?
>>102719
they went by bottled-water hut nuked their art account iirc
Does anybody have this pic of a fat 2b reaching down to unbutton her jeans ?
>>102951
Possibly whoadangman on da.
>>102951
yeah woahdangguy does the gaines alot in mostly ceg and similar threads only.
>>103052
Spellsx, also I wish I had a knife to unpack her. Otherwise she would have an abscess from all the food rotting inside of her.
>>103083
You’d cause her to rupture, she is under a cartoonish amount of pressure. She has like… little over a week for the food to enter her intestines before decay sets in. Really she should be worried about getting ulcers.
>>103153
Oh hush you uptight smooth brain, a little abstract thinking hurts no body even if the topic is a tad morbid.
>>103113
What is it, anon?
Do you not want to talk about gutting a bitch with your bros?
I cannot believe how squeamish you are, man.
SMH my head
(71 KB, 1280x783, BDABB157-451F-42D0-8EB6-93802C649838.jpeg)
I think this is the right board to post this
Looking for a image kinda similar to this. They look as round like the image but there’s only one of them and they are being fucked. I wanna say it was like a goblin girl or shortstack but I can’t remember.
anyone got a jouzi archive? so much lost art
>>103052
SpellsX, fair warning though he mostly does furry stuff.
Does anyone have MayDawn by TheNeverWere?
Anyone know about a comic where a girl gets insanely fat by a fairy/pixie for her boyfriend?
>>103761

This is certifiably ancient. Been circling around since the early 2000s. There's more but you'll have to dig for yourself or find someone who's archived it.
>>103761
>>103773
>you'll have to dig for yourself or find someone who's archived it
>Been around since close to if not time immemorial
>Doesn't know one of the best artists that has been in the game
For shame...foooor shame.
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/19602702%20

I wonder if Necromancers photobucket is still around.
>>102291
Seconding, this looks great
>>90650
looks like mabocorescant.
>>84372
Requesting this also.
Anyone have the whole comic?

I believe the artist dew another comic with a black haired woman
(663 KB, 1023x734, unknown.png)
need the author and origin pls
(649 KB, 900x750, 1.3.png)
Hello does any know the name of the artist behind this drawing? I would really appreciate it.
not sure if this is the right thread, but does anyone have the download links that contained all the art from Bamboo-Ale's deviant art and twitter?
(1.4 MB, 2131x3290, page_3_wip.png)
Any one knows the author?
Anyone got the animation of the blonde triplets inflating in a room by DenselTorrington?
>>105313
It's inflatetress, you'd be better off checking in the /inf/ thread bc there's a dedicated thread for their art, although good luck in the wild, they trashed their DeviantArt a while ago
>>105323
What are you talking about? This is EcchiPanda.

PS, it ends in an explosion.

Guy and most of his commissioners are literal psychos.
>>105337
Ecchipanda/Nylonwave

You're an idiot. Guy and his commissioners are not psychos. Just different art.
>>105488
You're the idiot, his art is utter shit. Go get help
>>105780
It really looks like Honi-san (@lowproteinhighf)
Does anyone remember or have the short belly stuffing comic where the girl gets infested with a demon that manifests as a mouth on the back of her head, and forces her to eat huge amounts? I recall it but can't find it...
(378 KB, 720x1095, unknown wg comic.png)
So was on Instagram, found some spanish guy trying to sell wg comics he most definitely did not make, problem is when I tried reverse looking up "Fat Machine" I get nothing. Anyone recognize the character, artist or wg comic?
>>106998

style makes me think cozynakovich
looking for a sequence where a woman eats a giant bowl of ramen or spaghetti. can't remember the artist or the picture.
(441 KB, 1600x1212, 272.jpg) (491 KB, 2000x1618, 346.jpg) (239 KB, 2500x1334, 2273_1.jpg)
>>107440

I remember they posted stuff on the Sandanbaraiyayo image board years back, but I think their stuff is all gone now. I have a few saved, but not much.
>>107440
Not OP but damn thats a shame. They have some good art.
(26 KB, 400x400, 3FDzYrEr_400x400.jpg)
Does anyone happen to know the name of the artist for this picture? Found it on Twitter, but couldn't find out who made the drawing, please & thank you!
>>107794
You have to be living in the deepest depths of the ocean to not know who did these. Either that or you're trolling.
>>107795
Nah, I'm just not that far into hentai/drawings of fat women. This is one of the first things that got my attention.
>>107796
Betterwithsalt is there artist. He has a thread on this board. So go lurk and you’ll find it.
What’s the /draw/ version of coomer party again?
>>107796
Then why the fuck are you here?
>>107139
He used to go by the name of hotcakesam in the past but vanished and returned, he still posts fat art but under a new alias i havent figured yet
>>107844
>Guy sees first pic that catches his attention
>Leaves /bbw/ to /bbwdraw/ to find out who made it
How are you getting offended?!
(5 KB, 107x255, t_9c0bb9a0baed9c7faca11bc9cd9f8072-imagejpeg.jpg)
Anyone has the attached pics original picture?

>>108135
The mentality of taking offense by even the most minuscule and meaningless things isn't a BBW-Chan problem, it's widespread to every corner of weight gain, real and drawn.
>>107783
>Yeah I saw that before & I couldn't find the artist but I want to know who it is too
**This is an attempt of figuring out how to spoiler text.
This is a 2nd attempt of trying to figure out how to spoiler text.
Lol, the fifties idea of what fat was was something else.
Not really a "who is this artist" rather more of a "where would I post this to ask for the full version" of this weight gain story audio cause idk what thread or where this would fit into, like bbw-alt or here idk https://www.deviantart.com/watch/deviations?stacked=0
>>108990
EugeneMcGreen on Deviantart
(16 KB, 204x300, 96081.jpg)
Anyone know what's going on in Growth Academy or how big Alice is now? The only playthrough on YouTube stopped posting this game 2 years ago, but the game itself has still gotten updates, with the most recent one being this month.
Are there any good webcomics artists worth subscribing on patreon im subscribed to sweetdreamcofee and domino effect, maybe any others?
I can't find this weight gain sequence, where each part the girl is being fattened up by her girlfriend, while she is playing on a different gaming console each time, until the last part where she is a blob playing VR, does anyone have it? I maybe remember the artist?
Please, help me. I couldn't find the pic with fat girl standing at scales. And scale in broken
>>109097
Can't get to files rn, but there is a GitHub depository with all the images.
This is size 1, she's up to 5 of 6 now.
(162 KB, 823x685, happy-2.png)
>>109130
I don't know if this is 4 or 5 out of 6, but she's definitely bigger then when I last saw her. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
(137 KB, 481x707, sly.png) (140 KB, 481x707, sly (1).png) (141 KB, 530x707, sly (2).png) (159 KB, 823x685, sly (3).png)
>>109159
That image might be 4, because it and 5 look the same. Here's her overall growth so far. Until today, 3 was the biggest I've seen of her.
>>109312
my man you got both wrong, its
first: ray-norr
second: ZIRAN
(118 KB, 1500x1250, School Council Shinnanigins.jpg)
>>489 (OP)
I'm tryna find the artist for this. I reversed image searched and couldn't find them. The only thing that shows up in SauceNAO is a deviantart post that was made by the commissioner.
>>109438
You sure? Don’t see any artwork on there
>>109506 I've been Damn Daniel'd again
>>109597
That is sickstar my dude.
>>98217 old thread but i am almost certain thatguyye and nihijack are the same person
>>110785
Pretty sure that's @DWN3_3NWD on twitter
(1.3 MB, 2867x2680, unknown.png)
Anybody know the artist?
Does anybody remember the cartoon Fugget About It? I could swear there was a scene once where the wife was either fatter or a giantess or both, but I have not been able to find it. Anybody know which episode that was or if maybe I'm just remembering it wrong?
Not looking for an artist but im curious is there a gtsx3d thread here?
(705 KB, 2038x1814, violet 2.png)
Anyone know the artist?
>>111878
>>111908
Y'all need to stop creepin on the /trash/ Loli thread
>>111615
KennMatsuru on Pixiv and KBeezy5200 on Deviantart.
Does anybody have that Tohru drawing made by piffledoodle?
>>114155
It's various sketches from Better-With-Salt's Patreon Sketches. Assuming it's all from the same patron, they may've cleaned, colored and formatted their sketches of hololive vtubers. I highly doubt the DA reuploader you got if from did it themself so idk check the kemono I'm not wasting time checking each and every monthly dump for 6 images
>>108597
Doubling down and asking again
>>114641
now this would have been a nice ending to losing control.
I would be eternally grateful if someone could help me find a picture via a (relatively) detailed description.

I remember seeing it all the way in 2013/2014, if I recall correctly, it used to be on deviantart, but now it's either untagged, and, therefore, is impossible to find, or simply isn't there. It was called something like "Amy's Pants-Related Misfortune", back in 2014 you could just google "misfortune deviantart" and eventually it would show up, but not anymore.

As to the description itself, it was a picture of a tall, strongfat-type ogress/troll woman on a white background. Her eyes are covered by dark hair, she has, from what I recall, full lips, weird elvish ears and three/four fingers instead of five. She's wearing blue jeans and a white sleeveless shirt. She's looking back because her jeans got ripped, her ass is clearly visible. There's a speech bubble above her and she's saying something to the effect of "Huh? I guess my butt wasn't made for pants/these pants can't withstand my butt". I've tried every conceivable method of finding it, but to no avail. I know for a fact that it exists, or at least used to exist.
(337 KB, 4096x768, ETGt5sOWAAAuGsi.jpeg)
Can anyone find the original image for the drawing on the far right of this image?

It a drawing of Shoclu/JustSho/Shysho's OC, and it seems to be in TrinityFate's art style.
(102 KB, 258x195, images-3.png)
This image us quite blurry but it's based on Don't Starve Together
(2.8 MB, 4000x3328, Shoclu QC.png)
>>115230
Here it is.
Its not publicly posted, but im close with Sho, so I got the file.
>>107794
I think it's better with salt, but I'm not sure.
>>107795
answer the damn question
>>115644

Found it myself, it's Furin-Shokudou, chapter 77.
>>115618
Fattest girl at the office by Kastemel. Dpn't know who colored it, original is black and white
>>115724
Many thx,thought it looked familiar
>>109965
So um is there anyone who knows the author of this?
(234 KB, 1454x1794, IMG_5420.JPG)
The only upload of this picture I could find through reverse image search is a DA reupload from someone who didn't bother to credit the artist.
Thank you!
>>117401
who's the artist's name, and serously i searched it and the name you wrote IS A NO SUCH THING! gimme names.
>>117405
Absolon exist. Trust me. It's just hard to find his art.
fcck the names there in the corner delete it >>117499
>>117500
>>117499
Good art, but please look more closely next time to verify if there’s already a name/signature or not.
>>117529
>>117499
looks like the same artist so go onto their page and stop posting shit here that you can easily find the answer to on your own if you just use your brain
Does anyone have some bbw pixel art related to Shantae?

I do rembember that the artist itself did post new sprites (and even a .gif I think) in the Shantae thread but I didn't expect see that thread dissapearing so soonish.
>>117777
where did you even find that to begin with?
>>117888
from the looks of it, its made by sleepyq but i can't seem to findt it.
>>117925
Wait, what? Why the fuck would you want the source to such a thing...?
Can some please ask @negative_din to approve new followers on Twitter?
>>117925
“Last seen on deviantart” yeah that adds up
>>117777
Damn i need to see whatever this is.
>>118685
Candlebars before he died
>>118850
Is Candlebars actually dead?
>>118921
First one is @catboymech.
This is sort of a reverse of this thread’s intent, but I can’t find this pic and I’m not sure where to ask. The image was a weight gain sequence, all in one image. There were four stages of weight gain, starting at skinny and ending at immobile. The woman in the pic was a chubby redhead, and each stage had accompanying dialogue. The original artist was on Deviantart. Do y’all have any idea who the artist is or where the image is? Shit was the Mona Lisa of WG imo so it’s driving me crazy that I can’t find it now
(111 KB, 441x449, 1665773354463713.jpg)
>>119450
Real shit? If it's really you, then fuck yeah, just release that sweet ass comic already my guy. Regardless, wish you the best on your future projects.
>>119523

Ye. Sorry for the wait, lads. Gotta juggle work, more work and drawing.

Plus big burnout hit.

But I haven’t forgotten. I will say though this comic is like 30 pages, which might be why it’s taken so long.
>>119589
Don't think of it as "burnout", think of it as "creative hibernation"!
Guys, simple question, share o share the name of the hottest wg comic u know, in ur opinion
I start: eclipse by kastemel
>>119919
wadda mean "the fuc"? Its good shit

>>119918
There are several pages of Ai-Sans 100kg weight gain that still hasn't been translated
>>120143
That looks like a kid, nonce.
>>120654
when the gates of heaven open and the lord reclaims his domain do you think you will be shown mercy
>>120927
I'm pretty sure the holy spirit impregnated a 13 year old.
(318 KB, 1272x1798, 2.jpg)
>>121000
anastimafilia drew that, it's part of a larger comic. though I will warn you after page 8 it devolves into cow tf so if you don't like that kind of thing don't go past that page.
>>121040
Why are there so many fucking pedophiles on this site
>>121043
It's a drawing you schizo, go back to twitter.
>>121045
A drawing of what? Literally kill yourself
>>121046
We're not about to start this shit. Go to the manbaby thread to bitch and moan about it.
(97 KB, 750x736, 20221016_032249.jpg)
Hi guys! Does anyone know about this one?
Can't seem to find it anywhere, was hoping to get an alt without a dick in it
Does anyone have Voluptuous Witchcraft 3 by anastimafilia?
Someone have femmobiles vol 5. From BedBendersInc
So I have the opposite of the typical problem. I'm searching for the author with a name close to neapolitane. I lost my link to his page at DA. Any help?
>>121439
I made it several years ago, when I was but a teen. I don't remember where I posted it, I think it was 4chan. I also don't think I posted any other art ever. I don't draw anymore, these days I don't have the time and I stopped practicing =/
>>120362
I'm curious to know who the artist is as well
>>121726
What was your username, and why did you stop drawing and practicing?
>>120362
Since no one has answered this yet, it's CheChe
Text to hide text
>>121771
no username, posted it anonymously. Dunno why I stopped, college and having limited time, also being tired from work probably had something to do with it. I write occasionally, you can check my stuff out on DA, @FantasyDownpour.
I don’t have the pictures but I remember seeing a series of art on DeviantArt where a girl stretches out a guy’s belly using a magic charm or something. I think it was titled “like clay” or “like putty” but I’m not quite sure. Does anyone here have it?
>>122739 pretty sure its shysho-fats on DA, also thats a dude
Artist?
>>121819
Please help a poor soul out. Thank you.
>>123389
Artist's name is DaDaDa
Can some ask @negative_din on Twitter to accept more followers?
Judging from the noise in details it's probably AI generated. Not sure you could find an author without just stumbling upon their stuff on DA or AI-booru
>>124047
God damn, that's one of the best fatties I've seen in a while. I'm getting no hits in IQDB nor Saucenao, and the style does not look familiar at all.
It vaguely resembles OverlordZeon's works, but the guy doesn't draw noses, so it can't be him.
The character, I'm pretty sure is Irelia from LoL, though, which might narrow things down.
>>118921
the firstone was made by cakehoarder and she removed all her art before the year 2020 cause shes ashamed of it she started 2013
>>124047
I've been staring at this picture for hours, and I think it's by SleepyQ.
I have no fucking idea where it came from if so.
>>124210
It's not her's. Her bellies tend to sag, and the line work isn't the same as how she would draw them.
>>124211
The way the face is drawn is extremely similar to how she does it, and it even has low opacity layers in the image, which is something that her old sketches used to have. It could be a commission piece.
>>124047
It's an edit of chronoa from the dbz thread
>>124219
>Looking for the name of the artist from a picture you found?
(313 KB, 1702x812, EYoHeCOXYAAYCVY.jpg)
>>115230
>>115271
Oh nice! Just saw this.
Do you have any of the other Shoclu art from Trinityfate? There seems to be more based on this mousepad.
>>115271
>I'm close with Sho
Sorry for your loss
>>124673
BlubberWhale on DeviantArt. Hope you like fur.
(387 KB, 500x800, Kyara Christmas Time Avatar.png) (189 KB, 432x1851, Valentine's Day With My Kyara Part 2.jpg) (194 KB, 335x2377, Valentine's Day With My Kyara Part 3.jpg) (217 KB, 333x2398, Valentine's Day With My Kyara Part 4.jpg) (204 KB, 282x2820, Valentine's Day With My Kyara Part 5 (Finale).jpg)
I use the Internet Wayback Machine Arcihve https://web.archive.org/web/20220000000000*/https://www.deviantart.com/triple-b-lovers To get those images by Triple-B-Lovers on Deviantart who died in a car accident and his account got deactivated 5 days after. It's missing images of Valentine's Day With My Kyara Part 1 of 5, Bonus Pic, My OC Kyara V1.01 & Merry Christmas Kyara all by the Triple-B-Lovers. I've had no luck on getting those images cause it's not loading on those pages. If you manage to get those images I said that I didn't get, feel free to upload them here.

https://web.archive.org/web/20151019164344/http://triple-b-lovers.deviantart.com/art/Story-Valentine-s-Day-with-My-Kyara-pt1-513668805

https://web.archive.org/web/20150326215303/https://triple-b-lovers.deviantart.com/art/Story-Valentine-s-Day-with-My-Kyara-BonusPic-517757842

https://web.archive.org/web/20151023235309/http://triple-b-lovers.deviantart.com/art/Teaser-My-OC-Kyara-v1-01-500691375

https://web.archive.org/web/20151024061656/http://triple-b-lovers.deviantart.com/art/Merry-Christmas-500987018
>>125136
Cyrelle on DA. Has left and come back a few times, look for archives of cherry chubs also.
Does anyone have that fat Ganyu art from Honi-san?
Does anybody have 2 deleted Deviantart arts? 1 is Tifa Lockhart in a Cocktail Party Dress holding a champange flute. And the other is Tifa Food Baby Cravings saying ok, I'll have some moar.
(358 KB, 750x1000, 374B4217-B6E8-46E2-83CF-1B0457C0BDC1.png)
Anyone have a fat edit/redraw of this panel? I saw it on twitter or deviantart and cant find it (no spoilers please i dont know the context of the scene)
(56 KB, 611x648, wiifit.png)
I'm looking for the rest of this Wii Fit Trainer picture. I remember that it was a dA piece that had her doing multiple poses, but I cropped only this part of it. (reverse image searching failed me) Let me know if you recognize the artist.
I am trying to find something, the last I saw it was on twitter. It was art that had an girl wearing a white and pink suit. She was chubby, but not fat. The bottom part of the suit was unzipped, showing her outie navel. She also had brown hair and big eyes. The picture had a green background from what I remember. Please find this.
>>125471
Can someone help me find this?
>>125758
you're being annoying and stupid. stop.
(35 KB, 421x901, fattypearl.png)
found this on 4chan once but no sauce ever identified
>>126115
Drofar on deviantart, BarbequeChicken on Twitter, Raford elsewhere. Be aware they draw alt and furry
>>126401
Looks like some AI generated art, AI sucks at doing faces. Hopefully it gets better in a few months.
Jolene dubious, I’ve tried getting their art on here and kemono updated for a while now
(8 KB, 225x225, download.jpg)
>>126504

Prepare, for you're about to receive a whoopin', boy.
>>126508
fingering a gay man's bunghole?
how delightfully DEVILISH
>>126504
Go be gay somewhere else.
>>126504
/bhm/ is down the street.
(446 KB, 961x1093, KappAllNight_Chair.png)
Does anyone have any archived art from carcupholder?They deleted their account and all I could find is fanart of his OC and some pieces from this thread
saw this in some schizo collage on /ic/ a while back, reverse image searches I did didn't help and I can't make out the signature
That is Dansan242s art.
If you guys don't have a link to the threads because the threads are gone. Could you please tell me what the threads are?
Also if the guy who drew this has a DA or Twitter, please send a link to their account. Cause this guy's art is great
(562 KB, 1200x1200, 53109503_p3_master1200.jpg) (218 KB, 796x1053, 57812773_p5_master1200.jpg) (232 KB, 744x1200, 57812773_p0_master1200.jpg)
>>126905
I remember the guy from Pixiv, though not his name. Korean, I think, but he got in some sort of legal trouble for posting smut. He gave an apology and vanished from the internet years ago. The gallery itself is long gone and only survived via saved reposts like that one. Neat art, though.

I have quite a bit of his art saved somewhere but you'd have better luck tracking down the real guy than finding it in my mess of a hard drive.
>>126954
On a whim, I tossed your image into SauceNAO and it immediately directed me to his deleted Pixiv, but I discovered his name was 비만성애자 MAD. One quick Google search and...
https://twitter.com/j88672
...which brings us to his new site.
https://blog.naver.com/j8867/221638734930

At first I thought he just stopped doing fat art but nope, he just puts it here now. Ta-da.
>>126955
And upon further inspection of yours it turns out those are BBWchan edits of Embo's original images. No idea who did them. Again, SauceNAO in about 30 seconds. Do you people not know how to find stuff?
I dont have a reference image, but does anyone remember a wg comic from a few years ago on deviantart where a woman starts off eating a lot at a bakery/restaurant with her friend/feeder, then they go to a fair and she continues to get fatter until she's immobile? I think the art style is similar to what BWS makes.
(31 KB, 450x450, 1BD51E07-D91F-4670-A421-F65944885F42.jpeg)
Can someone help me find the original source of this hot artwork? I saw this on Facebook but is a profile picture. I tried to reverse image search but I can't find no results. Also the signature at the bottom right looks familiar but I can tell what it is because is cropped.
(4 KB, 90x144, download.jpg)
I'm trying to find a picture with an ochako looking girl with a white/pink/green jacket. She has brown hair, is chubby (not fat), and has an outie navel. It also had a green background.
>>127403
The second one is Wenisberry. As a warning, they do a fair amount of furry art.
(150 KB, 781x1023, comic_1_page_3_by_spratfa_duy3uq-pre.jpg) (140 KB, 762x1049, nerd_girl_adventures_page_one_by_the_murdellicious_d55qjay-pre.jpg) (24 KB, 504x504, big_seat_by_spratfa_d2pw5ew-fullview.jpg)
Looking for a series of pieces which I found on DeviantArt a while ago, but can't find now. I think that I got there from the suggestions on the old weight gain story "The Recipients" (which I also can't find). The pieces were based on a story in which a jealous, competitive blonde meets a fat, bottom-heavy, brunette nerdy girl she knew from high school and the two engage in an eating contest which ends in them both being spherical budderballs. Had that old, realistic, hand-sketched art style, similar to SpratFA or other related pics.
(878 KB, 2000x1500, 20221128_210555.jpg)
Artist? I feel like I seen this artstyle before.
(980 KB, 1100x800, 1655671159254.png)
Spoiler for immobility. Artist on this one?
looking for a comic/sequence about a news presenter that gets really fat because of a hunger ray satellite.
>>128166
Looks like bootleg Kip with more animesque style.
>>128212
This artist shows way more potential than kip definitely not a "bootleg"
(221 KB, 2078x1453, 20221202_214201.jpg)
Does anyone have the uncensored version of this?
>>126518
It's everybody's board.
>>127642
>>127644
>>127645
>>127646
Kino but sadly not it.
1. There were only two characters
2. It wasn't a full sequence, just a few illustrations from random parts of the story
3. In the end result they weren't blobs, but rather spherical butterballs.
(1.1 MB, 1722x2046, 52459349_p0.jpg)
who made this? I think is was a japanese artist that went by the name nick ,but i think they deleted their account
Its this black and white old comic where a dude and chick from school and the chick finds out the dude like fat women so the girl gains, then they move in together, and theres a shot with the girl being so fat she has to get the dude to wipe her ass with a towel. I cant remember the artist
>>128685
Kukuru100, and as a warning he does some male. Where did you find this, because there wasn't an Elesa that big on his Kemono Party?
A different kind of request, but what sites do you guys like to go to for your fat art?

I use DA, Pixiv, and Twitter, but I've already noticed a lot less activity from Twitter.

Anyone others I might be missing, or other places you like?
>>128886 I don't think this is the right thread for that, but the archive account on Tumblr/Tumbex @onefatweeb is pretty good. Other than that, I only use Pixiv or this site.
Who did these, studiofa?
>>129284
That's a fucking guy you dipshit
>>129284
If you really want to know...
@Chomblerone on Twitter. They sometimes post female characters but its mostly male so beware.
;Spoiler test 1.; 'Spoiler test 2.' :Spoiler test 3:
I need help finding something in 2016-2018. I'm trying to look for a girl with brown hair, a green, white, and pink suit, and she's ochako-looking. It had a green background with a cartoonish art style. The girl was not fat and her zipper was unzipped showing her outie belly button.
>>129960
*Spoiler test 4* (Spoiler test 5) /Spoiler test 6/
>>129960
>>129962
Fuck, how do you hide text without hiding the entire post?
>>129981
Hey retard, we can see that you're the same poster.
>>130247
HooliganFreak, check his nitter and kemono.party for some of the stuff.
>>130537
RounderSofter on DeviantArt. That "RS" insignia at the bottom right is on a majority of his art. You got good taste asking about that Byleth.
>>130531
He sadly nuked all of his stuff not long ago, so good luck finding his arts anywhere aside from here and Forks WG novel
(45 KB, 547x800, 9cbc26507eba7d30e32b603ba97204bf225806fa502b08ed0d34f2bde3dc1439.jpg) (66 KB, 547x800, 39291fc6f772ddc6561e31cb339356c3a38aebeeffc3e2272a476e019d5444f1.jpg) (47 KB, 547x800, 2625a574656a2715b7127e8382e768b6b0e168c3931cee8299388a2f5ba94f7f.jpg) (61 KB, 547x800, 9963f4b0dd542ee9aee3c4e8d7bf4c25474848b418573eb035263cc2343ecdb3.jpg) (58 KB, 547x800, ef44a6adf3a78ca112f59840d26b2fb7112ec11ad4b4399154c1ac35cde073f9.jpg)
Anyone know where this is fully available? The artist is Kurocaze/Kuronpu, and these are preview pages that are available on his Fanbox page.
>>126875
bumping this because i’m looking too
anyone have a pic floating around of Ahsoka and Ventress as Hutts?
>>131079

Is there anywhere you can find his stuff? I looked briefly on kemono and e-hentai without much luck
>>131099 I know she has a deviantArt and a Twitter account but that's all I know.
>>131079
I looked for it on devianart but I didn't find anything are you sure it's called that?
(285 KB, 1080x1365, IMG_20221219_131854.jpg)
Does somebody know the artist behind this piece? The gut looks kinda similar to what Kip draws

Found it on instagram
(420 KB, 549x700, unknown.png)
I can't find this anywhere, even Yandex reverse image search is failing me here
>>131397
It's chumb0ii althought it's a guy, if you're into that kinda thing there's a designated section in the bhm board
>>131397
first — artist is @chumb0ii on twi
second — this BHM. You know where you have to go.
>>131364
I'm almost positive this was made by Baqua
>>131442
looks like it but I can't find it any their twitter or da. odd.
>>131556
You have more pictures or archived his arts?
>>131556
I believe that was nikutsuki old account that he abandoned and made the nikutsuki one a couple of years later
>>131887
That picture is fantastic, I really wanna know who drew it
(290 KB, 2000x1000, EabQrh3X0AE5JEU.jpg)
Spoilered for slob - either I'm misreading the watermark or the artist's Twitter doesn't exist. Please help.
>>131179

the funny dame da ne eizouken guy on twitter's fat oc
(99 KB, 961x831, brisket_by_kidfelipasta_dfl3xrp-pre.jpg)
Plz bros I need this so bad, found this image a few times but I need to know the artist. File name is just some reposter on da, even they don't know where they found it
(169 KB, 413x395, asddsdas.png)
Does anyone know the source of this image? i've looked up and down all throughout deviantart and reverse image search
>>132608
Cloudboyo, tho idk if he ever posted on any site, although sumone claiming to be him posted it in the ddlc thread
thanks man that was pretty quick
>>132610
I refrained from posting it on my public accounts because I was nervous what the response would’ve been to DDLC characters. I know they’re all over 18 but I’m still a cautious person. The other Sayori and Natsuki are in the same thread and I’ll post more in the future.
I’ve been trying to look for it but to no avail. Does anyone have that one piece of art with the fat black haired girlfriend sitting on her boyfriend lap and when she burps he gets an erection?
>>131116
yo I need sauce on this asap that was hot af
>>109339
fuck i remember that account
(260 KB, 659x816, unknown goth girlfriend.png)
Anyone know the artist and possibly character name? Seen this one around before.
>>133584 Looks like Dreaminerryday/Fapolatern
>>133618

This art is most g. The suckiest art I've ever seen.
[Spoiler] This is a test. [Spoiler]
>>133663
How do you spoiler text, as in hide it behind a black bar?
>>133664
The S needs to be lowercase, it's case sensitive
>>133827
[spoiler] Please work! [spoiler]
>>133832
Damn it, what did I do wrong this time?
>>133878
This was made by zeiniku_b, their art can be found on e-hentai, pretty high quality stuff, but later art is a lil wack
Looks like OneHaunt on Twitter >>133909
>>134239
Maestro, where can I see your other works?
>>134239
I don't know why artists feel the need to say "I drew this." Without an online alias it's a useless phrase.
>>134261
Perhaps a link would save this cringey situation.
>>134263
There is no link. If you want my stuff look in the lost art channel.
(345 KB, 1325x2048, fatcow1.jpeg) (4.1 MB, 1325x2048, fatcow2.png)
Anyone know who made these? Reverse search gets me absolutely nowhere.
Because the Rant thread is gone, I'll say this here; We've been getting a lot of burp, slob, and hardcore sex content lately when all those belongs in the /bbwalt/ board. We've also been getting more male and mutual weight gain content when the /bhm/ and /ee/ boards exists. Could use a hand in making sure the people posting them go to those places instead of posting here on /bbwdraw/.
>>134438
it's either niggas spiteposting, being complete retards/lazyfucks that can't click on the boards tab, or trolls. The line has been blurred for a long time now.
>>134476
I've been false reported a few times while trying to deal with them. Managed to get the bans against me appealed, but it's been a constant losing battle despite telling the truth about the rules.
>>134383
where did you get these
>>134567
I sent them to a friend on Discord a few years ago and found them again recently whilst looking for other images. I know for a fact they're from Twitter, but I only sent the raw images at the time, instead of linking them...
>>134284
That looks like Embo, but he normally doesn't draw fatter women.
>>134948
I think this artists name is sidneymt or something like that but I think they mightve changed their name
(495 KB, 1080x1339, 22_sin_titulo_20230114000630.png)
I know this shit is traced but can someone send me the original drawing and tell me the original artist?
>>135888
You're asking in the wrong place. Go to the /bbfurries/ board.
>>135996
Wrong board for blueberries. Go to /Inf/.
(1.0 MB, 864x760, Screenshot_20230116-135014.png)
Saw this for one of those sex game ads and was wondering if this belongs to an artist who has other works. Thanks
>>136007
I swear you people do this shit on purpose.
I need help finding a pic. It was Princess Daisy getting force-fed and begging it to stop. I *think* it was by SolitaryScribbles but I couldn't find it in his DA. So it might not be by him, but someone with a similar artstyle. Sorry if my info isn't very helpful. Huge thanks in advance to anyone who can find it.
Hey does anyone have the Pixiveo Thread? I can't find it, this was the most recent pic I got from it
>>136127
Apparently someone spammed gore and other garbage on the Pixiveo thread. That BananaMan Moderator had an overreaction and decided to nuke the entire thread instead of deleting only what was being spammed. Now that troll who did all the gore thinks they have ammunition now.
>>489 (OP)
Theres an image of a girl who puts on a sweater for the winter weather and then gains a lot of weight which she notices after taking it off. The follow uo image shows the same thing happening but with a blanket and a lot more weight. I can't remember who drew it and I don't have it either. Any help?
>>136185
kawaiidebu "winter coat"
>>136271

Ayako's weight gain by SpellsX
>>136367
Ah, they mostly just do regular porn then. What a shame. Thanks for helping either way
>>136508
Seconded, that looks amazing
>>136546
Just use AI and you can have arts better, than this autistic heresy
>>136561
Was asking a simple question, so fuck off. While you're at it, go kill yourself after you gut yourself with a pair of scissors you fucking retarded faggot. Hope you get abandoned eventually because people like you deserve to be stabbed brutally.
>>136599
Why are you break, little artist?
@cgHonk on twitter
>>136546 the draw thread on bbwdraw, someone requested and someone drew it
What happened to the fight thread? Did the commies win?
Does anyone have that samus wg sequence where a tube attavhes to her back then she gets an upgrade which makes her muscular then makes her fat
>>137041
>It's in the filename

You might be legally blind, friend.
>>136977
>I came totally ready to let the salt flow
You're a bit and your mom is a whore
hello trying to find the comic of an obese girl and her thin little brother who are running late for school ,miss the bus then just go to a cafe to eat .
and she comments she should do this everyday
>>137041
ExtraBaggageClaim on DeviantArt
(83 KB, 896x800, Emi Isuzu SSBBW.jfif)
Anyone know who this is by? And does anyone have a higher quality version by chance?
Does anyone know an animation/gif of a black woman trying to wear big pants and then has a sudden weight gain so that she can fit them?
>>137433
Art style looks like KafeKafei
>>137434
This was done by Humon, a Danish webcomic artist that used to be known for "Scandinavia and the World" (basically Hetalia or Polandball with more yaoi-ness). This is her only BBW artwork tho.
>>136747
its weird how noone has found the sauce for me with these pics
>>118541 you probably found it by now,but for the others: goblant on deviantart
>>137777
SEGA, you're reading this right that SEGA
>>137821 fapolantern on twitter
(13 KB, 340x175, unknown.png)
Anyone have the full image and artist name?
>>137821
>>137819
That's an edit. No idea who drew her with the dick but the original artist is fapolantern
Looking for an image that went on twitter a while back. It featured a brunette fat girl on a brownish dress, and the POV was someone holding a phone with her tinder profile from when she was thin
>>137954

Thanks, I checked out the artist on Twitter as per the other reply and couldn't find the futa alt. Guess someone else edited it. They seemed to have even edited some other stuff too like the size of the "average size person" lol
who knows where to get the latest art Jolenedubois
>>137786
And where is this from?
(690 KB, 789x869, sad.png)
I don't have the full image but i remember i saw this on pixiv ages ago and now can't find the full thing.
It’s art of Marie from Splatoon if that helps
>>138533
I’m super desperate, like, this looks so cute. Please if you know please send the OG source as soon as possible 🙏
(1.3 MB, 3000x3500, Kawakami.jpg)
Does anyone know the artist?
(471 KB, 1066x600, Untitled.png)
anyone know who made this?
>>138807
GoogleImageSearch they did it.
(42 KB, 680x691, 64b.jpg)
Anybody know where she is from?
Ridiculouscake?
Dont have a picture, im looking for a comic i thought it was by saxxox but im probably wrong. It was a vore comic where a goddess had fattened a whole planet to super obesity and everyone once in awhile comes down and eats a few people. If anyone knows that strip or the artist would they please let me know, thanks.
>>139049
pochapochamia, but he's retired
Alright, I don't even have a picture but someone surely knows

Looking for the artist who drew girls that had broken bones and gained weight while being treated with casts. Images were pencil drawings, I think. Thanks in advance!
>>139346
Artist's name is Drawn2Casts. I have a bunch of his stuff on an old hard drive somewhere.
im looking for a back picture of the dolores (the girl with good hearing) from encanto, i think jaykuma or bambooale did it but cant find it
>>139314
Think I worded this wrong, makes me sound like I don’t know what splatoon is. I meant to ask who the artist is
>>115088 (Cross-thread)

Pretty sure this one was made by Jacques00, but I still didn't find the picture in question in any of his galleries. Does anyone have an old/lost art archive for this artist?
>>140705
Patreon link in the bottom right corner, dude. Look harder.
Anyone have @strangermoist ‘s art archive? He deleted his twitter account a while ago and my archive of hist stuff was lost. Specifically looking for twitter specific stuff since his deviantart is still up
>>140734 He finally deleted his account? Most of it was just incessant whining and causing drama. Was never worth looking for art because of that.
>>140725
I legit did not see that (also thank you)
>>140733
@HeHeHeGross on Twitter
<script>alert("gg");</script>
Can anyone help me find an artist on DeviantArt? I remember them specializing in girls with small upper bodies and massive lower bodies/bellies. I remember a piece labeled "Bellyfucker 2000" but I can't find it anywhere
Does anyone here know a picture of hex maniac holding up her robe showing her big boobs and belly?
(93 KB, 981x768, 5ndX0iDD.jpg)
Please someone help this is all I have of the image and I need help finding them for someone.
>>141798
Hello, i'm the owner of this artwork

Why are you trying to find me?

Let's discuss it on discord - Maddesu#0302
>>142168
>Maddesu#0302
sent, I really just want to know the artist cause I want to comm them or see if they take comms
I dunno if anyone will know what I'm talking about, but I'll try. There's these two weight gain sequences (seperate from each other but in the "same" story) about a green haired girl and a blue haired girl participating in this company that are getting moved to this thing called the B.L.O.B wing. The blue haired girl eats random crap but the green haired girl in specific gained weight off of ice cream. If anyone knows this sequence it would be a blessing
>>142168
forgot to say but the name attached to the friend request to get in contact with you is Harukajunko#3415
>>142346
The filename there says Maysalt. Thanks.
anyone got the pewbutt image with the before and after of the office lady at a vending machine I can't find it on his tw/deal/tm
>>141798
still looking for this because that last person was a troll
Any ideas?
Does anyone know what happened to days days
>>142892
I'd like to add here that there's a fair bit gone from the account, so seek out an archive somewhere too.
I'm sorry if I'm doing wrong action. But I don't have any idea to solve my problem about BBW picture.
Does anybody hrlp me?
I'm looking for one BBW picture
The picture is ,
-one fat girl seems raped by 5~6 sumo boys.
-a girl spread legs and she got creampie.
-it happens on sumo ring.
-that picture is not so new .
>>141798
Anyone find anything on this one? the last person who said they owned it was a troll.
(255 KB, 1920x1080, EW-p_qcU8AMe7UM.jpeg)
Idk who drew it but i remember seeing a drawing of a fat nicole and kim williams from craig of the creek based on what theyre wearing in this image. Nicole(right) was the fattest of the 2 while kim(left) was fatter in her hips and i believe there was a caption of her tellibg nicole to lose weight or something idr . In the picture nicole was on the left crossing her arms i think and kim was on the right taunting her. If anyone finds the pic it would be much appreciated
Does anyone have Valentine's Day With My Kyara Pt 1 from Triple B Lovers?
(74 KB, 680x598, ripdonutt.jpg)
Anybody know the artist for this one?
>>143663
You know you could've asked for this sequence without posting the fat male, right?
i'm looking for a sequence depicting 3 characters, 1 of which give the other 2 a pajama representing an animal, those pajamas are cursed and make the one wearing it fat, can someone help me?
(481 KB, 961x1093, 1B3CF778-9733-4223-A117-CDB555767578.png)
In the last carcupholder thread awhile back someone archived their Twitter before they purged their account. Can anyone reup that file please?
(82 KB, 1280x796, mash.jpg)
Anyone knows who do this?
Currently looking for an image:
It’s a fat and plump adult Dendy from OK KO! with an enormous butt completely enveloping the chair shes sitting in and she’s saying “Takeout’s here” or something of the same ilk
Does anyone have it?
Actually, I'm looking for an image of a fat Wii Fit Trainer stuck in her hoops.
(183 KB, 813x1189, IMG_3680.jpg)
hands and knees begging for some sauce
>>145273

Forgive my ignorace, neet, but shouldn't those dots be aligned vertically?
(8 KB, 98x150, 832EAA70-9FA4-41C7-B907-8DAAB2F09907.jpeg)
Does anyone have any art from MartianFig/figayard saved somewhere, specifically from between 2007 and 2010?

There was an old figayard piece featuring his characters Johanna and Diane having a soda chugging contest with a lot of belching in it. It was called, "Lean, Mean, Chugging Machines".
https://www.deviantart.com/martianfig
Here's what the Wayback Machine picked up on it.
https://web.archive.org/web/20130913221850/http://figayard.deviantart.com/art/Lean-Mean-Chugging-Machines-78451291
Here's a small thumbnail of what the art should resemble.
(3.1 MB, 2390x1682, 87613060_p0.jpg)
I found this artist's Pixiv page so I'm not completely lost on who they are, but I'm curious if they have a Kemono page and if so what the name of it is as copy/pasting their Japanese Pixiv name yields no results.
(56 KB, 300x164, logo.png)
Guys, do you have source of bbwchan logo pic?
I remember seeing a weight gain sequence on twitter which showed a black woman having to gain weight for a role or something along those lines, I think one of the later images had her saying something about eating fast food for breakfast, anyone got this?
>>138563
Not exactly the kind of thing parents tell their kids about.
>>128749
Did you ever find the full picture or artist?
>>147131 maybe it's fatpandabutt? whole thing is on his kemono
>>147491
Nah that isn't it, guy's art isn't bad tho
(374 KB, 850x754, shik.png)
Been looking for a while but I can't find the go creator of this pic. Anyone got a clue?
>>147685
Just use AI stupid grandpa
I’ve been frantically searching for a picture of a fat Lyn laying on her back with a top that is tearing/has many holes in it. Couldn’t find it on the fire emblem thread here. Anyone out there who could offer some help?
>>147704

Sadly I don't know how since I'm a stupid grandpa. Got any tips if you're really that into AI?
(83 KB, 360x220, 1663725609807120.png)
looking for the full image of this and artist, I know it wasn't paid but i cant find it from any rev search.
>>148005
as far as im aware theres no full image, mister man posted this as a teaser for something he was working on
(325 KB, 2868x2080, d5d7tg0ttcx41.jpg)
I'm looking for a picture of Noriko (on the left of the picture in question) and Kazumi (on the right, belching). The picture is drawn in black and white. Would like the artist name as well
>>148351
DeestopikBakery on Twitter
Need a hero. This picture got corrupted and for the life of me I can't seem to find where I got it from. Link and Zelda fall into a cave can't get out and Zelda can control herself and jus keeps eating is the jist of the comic. I know it's not much to go on, but this was one of my favs!
>>148232
>Mother X Son relationship
Some things should stay lost.
>>148498
HMSM/bonitod3n
It seems like they nuked most of their fetish stuff some time ago.
I lost an image of Bridget from Guilty Gear trying to wear their old clothes, with May encouraging them in the background, does anyone here have it?
>>144969
thanks!
would anyone happen to have the rest of their art??
>>148232
Does anyone know the artist to this?
>>149300
@MidniteMorty on Twitter
>>149055
Looks like sooftly_ on twitter
>>149417
HungrySuccubus
They deleted a bunch of their stuff some years back because of "quality" or something.
(467 KB, 2150x3035, 1429A883-3D8F-46D4-9DC5-D4343331FA3B.png)
saw this pic of a cute gal wearing a fake fat belly. It’s so hot and I want more of it. Anyone know who’s the artist/where it came from?
>>149708
you know what the name of this manga is?
>>149930
Move that slob shit to the alt board
I ain't usually one for piracy but anyone got the "Teach Me Please" doujin by SpellsX? I've been scrambling to find even a single page and i've heard it was leaked before, who did it though?
>148559
TY TY TY! I won't lose it again!
(1.3 MB, 1363x979, lisia.PNG)
anyone know artist/have higher res?
>>150148
TechtonicPressure on Twitter
(16 KB, 960x2600, ed17fd22801a41806ef643601b724d3daf755cf95058e6de1ae1e822cf8c0987.png) (18 KB, 960x2565, 1b087eb03f2b1289cc919117305ecd8ba41d0f99986b56d8cb7e3228e950171d.png) (105 KB, 800x600, c8698c15e63804ed14adc24e6dd52c63a44c6931aa166cebf99cf26d67377164.jpg) (27 KB, 800x600, 887660ea63e8f9a692bd780d41a18ae5c41c6fd1d7087986e18727a53e14bb46.png)
Anyone know the artists that made these?
First 2 are by one guy last 2 by a different guy
(I think)
Local man goes on sauce board, gets mad when someone asks for sauce. More at 11
(112 KB, 419x451, IMG_9270.jpeg)
not exactly drawn but does anyone know what anime this pic is from?
Anyone know what artist this is ?
(73 KB, 800x600, bigkanna.png) (95 KB, 800x600, bigsplash1.png) (68 KB, 800x600, largevivian.png)
anyone know who exactly drew these and find their account? I heard dinnershrimp might be thier name and more art appeared on this forum before from them
>>150672
Anyone have an archive of their DA account?
Anyone have arts from Deviantart User MurkySkeleton?
>>151036 Imagine a tiny cake with many layers. Imagine no more.
Does anyone remember the name of that comic in which there is a magic camera that fattens the people it photographs?
(258 KB, 905x1400, AZ+cQXk7Zo7D56XpIVGwFV1XUnqflgeA6woDsyrtCJRWNbAMk0fGosFN2B5U-J9xI+jPOYCHICea+-tl7d9AOgHLw1N67jfmWL7IzERv8gYai1ytBtqTOZZ-M3Wvn5DH[1].jpg) (347 KB, 1059x1600, tSvarZjFoDMKEdClPwYOFyoXGw-vmh8vXIu4rtF72xcnnSFihqZZGfkj7KMNp-MC-WBlRO5S2XI6msXMDsCtcvz4T1clGjEAHLRcotGJ+P-JCW+mZHCDAcsdIPQv+GIM[1].jpg) (285 KB, 1036x1600, tSvarZjFoDMKEdClPwYOFyoXGw-vmh8vXIu4rtF72xcnnSFihqZZGfkj7KMNp-MC-WBlRO5S2XI6msXMDsCtcgctOWxty52TFgz0eg+3OqRXZdEHg4l5tqt9w0ajxINE[1].jpg)
>>151302
Are you thinking of "Spells R Us: Pin-Up"?
(152 KB, 1024x1280, tsunades.jpg)
This art is from Murky Skeleton. Does anybody have any Tsunade art from Deviantart user Murky Skeleton?
I'm looking for a gif, it was kinda anime style, black and white lineart. Starts off zoomed in on the girls eye, pulls out. Breast growth, ass growth, belly growth. It's pretty in depth for a gif, but I haven't a clue how to begin refining it.
(224 KB, 1080x930, IMG_6168.jpeg)
Just want to know the artist
(224 KB, 1080x930, IMG_6168.jpeg)
Artist?
In sorry i didn’t know they got posted towards the bottom
(42 KB, 512x325, Download05052023.jpg)
Anybody got the full edit? All I know the OC artist is coloredyiddies, but I don't know whos the one that made this version.
Does anyone have MadFather's Super Slapstick Bros comics?
>>1514 (Dead)
ez. Dookus. I feel like this style is iconic AF.
>>150767
Looks like drilldan. Also very recognizable in style.
(86 KB, 930x1100, IMG_20230117_101243.jpg) (51 KB, 688x884, IMG_20230118_164414.jpg) (114 KB, 816x620, IMG_20230117_101149.jpg) (402 KB, 1794x1938, IMG_20230117_101232.jpg) (80 KB, 592x656, IMG_20230117_101147.jpg) (43 KB, 532x828, IMG_20230118_164408.jpg)
I downloaded these on Twitter around January of this year. No reverse search engine has helped me track the artist down!
They are lovely drawings, does anyone know who they belong to?
>>152773
Woe man you're a life saver!
Thank you so very much, I love their drawings hahaha
>>152904
I can't this image, do you have a link or artist name?
>>152925
It's by Kaigetsudo/JMV. But it's gotta be more than a decade old, think he deleted it long ago.
>>152904
That's the one! Thanks, friend. Looks like the same character as the other image. Also, shame he's deleted some of his old stuff -- really talented artist in general.
Can somebody help me find a before and after of Pocharimochi’s OC Lilly that was drawn by someone else. The first frame was a skinny version of her talking about fried butter. The second frame was a super fat version of her. It had light slob elements.
This was probably on the same thread before, but I'm looking for a picture/artist of a black burger king employee telling a customer that their food is almost ready.
>>153077
Can you elaborate on any other details from the picture?
>>153114
I do know that it was showing two halves of her body on the top and bottom corner of the picture. Her top half was her leaning against the drive thru window looking uninterested and the other half of the corner showing her ass farting and churning likely implying that that’s the “food” she was referring to directly to the customer.
looking for a drawning of a plump girl wearing very skimpy clothing (don't remember much of it? pretty sure she was wearing very short shorts though). drawing also had some text about smores or something?
(1.8 MB, 2894x4093, IMG_3234.png)
Does anybody know the artist of this comic? Need this one asap
(327 KB, 535x754, IMG_3233.jpeg)
I‘ve seen this one somewhere a while ago but for gods sake cannot find it. Any clues?
(605 KB, 3785x2556, suzu (steins gate).png)
This is Suzuha Amane from Steins;Gate. I don't know who drew it, but the filename would suggest I grabbed it from someone's Patreon. Does anyone recognise the artist?
Sorry if this isn't the place, but I'm trying to find a bbw doujin that I remember clearly but can't figure out the right tags.

It's a multi part/chapter work where the highschool MC mind controls girls, and in the 3rd part it's a chubby ?Russian? Exchange student. She gives him a bj or something and the other 2 girls find them in the library.

The 4th part he fucks the chubby girl and she rides him and asks if she's too heavy.
(478 KB, 1920x1200, Screenshot_20190702-014626.png) (436 KB, 1920x1200, Screenshot_20190702-014635.png) (482 KB, 1920x1200, Screenshot_20190702-014619.png)
Hello, I recently found this sequence in my gallery from 2019 and was curious if anyone recognized the artist. I wanna say its bamboo-ale but after checking their galleries I couldn't find this picture anywhere. Do let me know if you either have this picture in its entirety or know where I can find it. Thanks in advance!
>>153692 good Lord anon go to sleep
(180 KB, 828x905, IMG_9738.jpeg)
Anyone know where this is from / the artist that made it??
(260 KB, 650x400, 557391df09a78712f6a191919857bcd7d32a4dd0fbcdd5ce866c64b50d4eaf5d.png) (531 KB, 1024x663, 6226ed39ccfecc969998ef980cd625017ab639b0b8b35054994f0a3dfe72bd75.png) (961 KB, 1280x720, 6d21e9ef0d91ba34ad364258dcc81415836ae3049f5897bda0ba16c1813c3fd2.png) (1.1 MB, 1920x1080, 0814eed5321ba6ab9360990800124da737d6afb740d8f42c1720848290ebfbde.jpg)
Does anybody know who did these, not sure if the images are edited over an already edit screencap.
(1.1 MB, 1920x1080, 0814eed5321ba6ab9360990800124da737d6afb740d8f42c1720848290ebfbde.jpg) (531 KB, 1024x663, 6226ed39ccfecc969998ef980cd625017ab639b0b8b35054994f0a3dfe72bd75.png) (961 KB, 1280x720, 6d21e9ef0d91ba34ad364258dcc81415836ae3049f5897bda0ba16c1813c3fd2.png) (260 KB, 650x400, 557391df09a78712f6a191919857bcd7d32a4dd0fbcdd5ce866c64b50d4eaf5d.png)
Anybody knows who did these, not sure if the images are edited over an already edited screencap.
(44 KB, 180x272, med_359802_310698_8961.png)
The name on there is for an author and title of his story but he didn't leave credit to the artist image attached.
@callmecupcake94

Just to warn you, they do a lot of male shit, you have been warned.>>150365
(310 KB, 2000x1800, E7VgW3uWUAE5ePv.jpeg)
I completely forgot who made this, so thought I should ask for some help, if it helps I know they have a twitter
*thanks* I meant thanks >>153836
The bumping and begging without contributing anything on this site has gotten so bad that I got banned for reporting so much of it. Mod, why not give me a warning instead of outright banning? I'm trying to help this place.
>>153928
>playing pseudo janny
Deserved
>>154058
How can you not see the wave of bumpers and beggers as a problem?
(29 KB, 720x642, FB_IMG_1684342925201.jpg)
I just can't make the artist name and reverse imege search doesn't bring anything
>>154152
>>154168
That character is male, was said in an earlier artwork. This shit needs to rot in hell.
>>489 (OP)
Looking for a chinese female artist who primarily drew belly stuffing and posted on twitter, iirc her main OCs were all female, had rabbit ears(?), and a school setting was often implied
I apologize for not providing much detail but I hope this rings a bell for anyone else 🙏
Seconding this
(354 KB, 3012x3265, 20230522_185531.jpg)
I know the artist but... Who's fucking OC is this? I have seen her on Bws's sketches and Dabble's comms
(431 KB, 1080x1474, IMG_7269.jpeg)
Anyone know where this is from?
(97 KB, 500x529, Marmalade Man - Cake Demon.png)
does anyone have Marmalade man or Gelatin Gent archive since the artist deleted most of the old art
Anyone got the source for these?
(43 KB, 444x403, EuZck1dVIAMT0q0.jpeg)
A little opposite problem: does anyone has the full version of this art by KanSais?
>>154612
Judging from the style (and the sign on top), I'd say it's Tashoelle's
does anyone remember a drawing/sketch of a couple in a drive-thru? there's a skinny guy in the drivers seat and his fat girlfriend in the passenger seat weighing the car down. can't seem to remember the artist
(510 KB, 1407x1472, 1685056602109068.jpg)
This looks like Better-with-Salt but I can't find the source. Did someone just color one of his sketches or something?
>>154199
aghhh i saw this and i remember their name being "baylee" or something, does this sound familiar to anyone else?
>>154827
@sepiascribe. Character is named Bailey

>>154831
PuntThePoodle. This was cut before the gas.
>>154841

Ah hell yeah, thank you good sir
(86 KB, 513x408, 1256162123.png)
any clue who made this? i found it in my twitter-art folder
Hey I know this is a long shot, but I’m looking for two images from an artist. I don’t have the name or an image to share, but the essentially the two images follow the same idea of experiments with WG so they take place in a lab setting. First image is with a black hair girl, and the other is with a blonde. I found it on deviant art a month or 2 ago, and I’m kicking myself for not saving them now.
>>155066
They're both by the same artist, they go by tashoelle on twitter
(1.1 MB, 4096x3740, media_FnQLw2jXoAAh0CF.jpg)
I had know idea I had a nikke fat just sitting in my collection. Any idea who made this tho?
(35 KB, 718x530, 00701b10d07c1c1897e9c929c117888b5c3c08db716dbbdf085c193626f367f0.png) (73 KB, 1593x676, 4e870e3a30981f618947e777a26bcbbab18b3f6f855b415b6150c11bb4fc582d.png) (30 KB, 805x530, 940a89ec293c926a146163b68365b1dbfa6a014f5aca443f5a87cc081852c2d0.png) (26 KB, 730x425, deebb35d80cfb42c147c2f0a9429219daf29f259c5024806c9bd403ae8571c61-1.png) (27 KB, 730x425, aa47c3f4389c78c493a8444b6b4b233704fc8bf2beb47affe1917079355ac274.png) (66 KB, 1258x688, d4cfb1596d2090fc4a0ae95def1a451f42cfee3c475b6cf37291662dae4895e8.png)
(106 KB, 1500x767, IMG_8913.jpg)
I hope this is alright to post, but i was wondering on what artist this was? Cause i'm having a bit of a difficult time with this..
(293 KB, 2268x2298, IMG_20230607_200657.jpg)
I cannot find this artist publicly for the life of me, last time I found something related was on a reply to "@lav_worse" profile no longer exists
(250 KB, 2800x1800, IMG_20220821_125110.jpg)
>>155844
Thanks a lot. Unfortunately it seems I selected the wrong image, I'm deeply sorry.

This is the pic I meant to send-
(Now that i see it better, spoiler for very light slob/messy eating)
Sorry if i'm not doing okay but...

I have been searching for a sequence of a girl fed by a tube, i remember that the girl first say something like "no way i'm putting that in my mouth" eventually the narrator told her that for every gallon she drinks, he will hice her money, later the narrator puts the tube in the woman's ass.
(1.6 MB, 4096x3692, IMG_0038.jpeg)
still looking for artist, most reverse image searches give me nothing
Looking for an older weight gain comic about a model that get a hold of a camera that makes her fatter with each picture and she ends up liking it.
(207 KB, 1280x1693, 897.jpg)
Can anyone give me source for this, and if anyone knows the name of the character. She's cute it's just I want to know who she is.
Looking for a little comic with two women, one wants to fattening up for revenge
>>157962
the nearest things I can think of are Tipping the scales by better-with-salt and Annihilating My Beloved Big Fat Bully by RounderSofter
Looking for a black and white image of a short stack with larger-than-head sized breasts. I recall them lactating, as well as the owner having braces, glasses, and fat arms. Help me please, I had this saved and never bothered to discover the source.
Looking for a sequence where a girl takes a pill, gains around 40 pounds and 3" of height, then takes a second pill and turns into a lactating fatty. It's about five or six images, and the name of the pill is Mikopomedine, or something like that.
>>158858
Banna galactic aka Expandapanda
I don't have a pic, but I'm looking for a DA artist who always drew b&w and usually did 2-3 relatively small but naked girls stuffing each other, often w/party in the title - anyone got a name?
Need help finding a fat elastigirl animation where she gets stuck in a pod ejector. It's 2D animated and I remember finding it on Twitter
>>159589
Artist's name is at the bottom left.
>>156757
Anybody know where this is from?
>>159818 Boy some people really suck at art, huh? Your weaknesses aren't in your acquired skills.
what are you even talking about? I'm just looking for the sauce bruv
>>159818 this is from @GelatinGent on twitter!
(514 KB, 567x800, __original_drawn_by_ibukichi__7e032886f9b5315cf30230adbbf09ed4.png) (574 KB, 637x900, __f_chan_original_drawn_by_ibukichi__d6919a426de1a1fa4399f0f0862a3f37.png) (280 KB, 600x800, __original_drawn_by_ibukichi__effed0f804871257d21c14e1b80e8bb1.png) (455 KB, 566x800, __original_drawn_by_ibukichi__b2667ef89687486455c4ca541cfee453.png) (592 KB, 680x800, __may_guilty_gear_and_1_more_drawn_by_ibukichi__fb8d2e535fcc8ec6b700e9808880bba9.png) (471 KB, 590x800, __monster_hunter_drawn_by_ibukichi__39ad80e8866c2f1229935a4498bacb68.png)
(128 KB, 764x582, 7f18bad1ca8988ac8e1b4344b70bd092b95974ea3fe8371005bc28d57f83c176.png) (136 KB, 764x644, 3c19bb0d0043997b0f8138248499642534aca49a522086c2ec94a5d8e54d5f96.png) (27 KB, 1764x1608, 360b832346adca2efc4c1b59920bb942f9a3ad76674cbf5b6a4efa3e92ca26bf.png) (67 KB, 2848x1964, 06202ec8e4745e03aa74cdfb44f397f34d119a4e48eeae586a6ecf2b14c4b1a8.png) (20 KB, 658x466, 6c903fb499faaa9f01a7cb2f5f853bcb8636f66f6279566fb36954f011e92ec8.png) (161 KB, 1778x1768, 1634959296898.png)
>>159993
OK, I did some digging and what I found was the artist's username was "WackedWorkbenchNSFW" on Newgrounds, but their account no longer exists and nothing was saved via Wayback Machine, archive.today or Google Cache. I did find a lost media thread where someone posted some of their art and a few other threads of people asking about the artist, but no real answers. There is no information online about the artist and Newgrounds has never been completely archived so... I give up. Here are all of the links I was able to find below if anybody else wants to try and find more:
https://bbw-chan.nl/inf/res/71984.html#79070
https://bbw-chan.nl/inf/res/71984.html#79084
https://bbw-chan.nl/inf/res/83024.html#83129
https://bbw-chan.nl/bbfurries/res/864.html#23853
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/42564231/#42596289
https://www.luscious.net/pictures/album/princess-peach-hentai_87122/id/33960027
https://www.deviantart.com/bootynude/art/Wackedworkbenchnsfw-Minus-gf-s-blimp-ass-955460351
https://old.reddit.com/r/fridaynightfunkinporn/comments/z3zjx6/inflation_warning_sauce/
>>154185
i understand where you're coming from but still, looks female enough
>>160166
Fuck you and your bullshit. Keep all the trans and femboys to the /ee/ board.
thanks king
Looking for an animation I found on Twitter but can’t find again. It was a three~ second loop of a massive belly being slapped, with the belly jiggling with a stomach sloshing sound effect. I heavily believe it was drawn and animated using Flipnote
Can someone put mrlowground’s patreon on kemono.party please? Thank you.
>>160165
Did WackedWorkbenchNSFW have a Furaffinity account? If he had, then what was the nickname?
Does anyone have a picture of violet parr with hips so wide she gets stuck in a door? Artist also dtew Tristana from League doing a bellyflop. Camt remember the artists name
(247 KB, 1576x2134, 20221127_140025.jpg)
Does anyone know where this image is from I believe I found it off twitter
I don't have the art, and I don't know the artist,

but does anyone have like an about 2-week old art of yoko littner from an artist? I saw one that I really liked, but it was patreon only, leaving me forced to see the preview on twitter. Please let me know. Thank you.
I am looking for the artist of the picture I have seen on Kill La Kill Thread: Food balloon Mako Mankanshoku wants more croquettes, her mother agrees and Mako says "Yay!".
(5.8 MB, 2894x4093, IMG_8383.png)
Who dis from
(227 KB, 1446x2048, IMG_9067.jpeg)
Dose anyone have the rest of this comic by Plump Pine?
(1.2 MB, 4500x3182, 07.jpg) (1.3 MB, 4500x3182, 06.jpg) (1.4 MB, 4500x3182, 05.jpg)
Dont even remember where I found this, but who drew it and what's it called?
(63 KB, 179x256, image_2023-07-24_164702748.png)
i know this is a tiny image, but this was the only copy i could find - got it off wayback machine from a neet thread. anyone have the full res?
>>153473
Slayerfruit on Twitte-oh, sorry, 'X'.
(242 KB, 1833x2000, IMG_5084.jpeg)
There’s a signature by “ZG” but it hasn’t helped me much, anyone know?
(6.5 MB, 4184x5918, CerberusXL.jpg)
I remember seeing a nude version of this a while ago, does anyone have it
I’m looking for a comic sequence where a girl goes into a cemetery where a bunch of souls from the cemetery inflate her by going into her belly, breasts, and butt while turning her into a ghost in the process. Dose anyone know where to find that comic or know who the artist is?
(78 KB, 800x800, 1.jpg) (79 KB, 800x800, 2.jpg) (81 KB, 800x800, 3.jpg) (83 KB, 800x800, 4.jpg) (129 KB, 624x800, 1.jpg) (127 KB, 624x800, 2.jpg)
I have these pictures from somewhere a while back but can't find either of the artists who did them.
>>162455
Yes, that is the one. I’ve remembered that one and I’ve trying to find and remember the artist for a long time.
Thank you!
>>162476
no problem! glad I could help :)
>>148559

I’ve been looking for this one. Thanks.
>>156757
Is that fucking markipliar?
(41 KB, 750x516, IMG_7643.jfif)
Source? The DA account which posted this is a repost account, artstyle reminds me of SolitaryScribbles but I couldn't find anything
Spoiled for slight gas
(12 KB, 100x100, untitled.png)
Does anyone have the full version of this image, let alone who made it?
(4 KB, 180x240, download.jpg)
Need help finding who did this.

And before anyone says anything, NO, this is not male wg. It IS Izuku Midoriya from MHA, but it's specifically a female version.
>>164825
Should've had it under spoilers anyway, doesn't look different enough from the original.
>>164975
Artist is TempestTim on both DeviantArt and Twitter. As a warning, they do a lot of male art.
Someone got Mission V comic from Malezor/Volezor?
>>165110
Looks like Selena from Fire Emblem Fates.
not really related to this subject, but does anyone have any good discord server recommendations for stuff like this
Not exactly a picture, a while back some guy came shilling his comic project on here. Even posted the initial chapter. Had a dystopian space-settng and the main character was the captain of a ship who supposedly was to gain weight throughout. She also had a talking dog. Ring any bells for anyone by chance? Can't for the life of me remember the name and wanted to check out in what state it currently is
Dose anyone have or know this one peice of art where its a diner for fat women. They get fattened to ssbbw and are brought to the back to be fattend up even more. Ending on the other side of the diner which is a mattress store that sells ussbbws as queen mattress. Its all one image I just never can seem to find it
(122 KB, 1191x670, 4.jpg)
anyone know the artist?
>>155512
What witchcraft is this"
The thumbnails appear higher res than the originals.
>>165561
Go back to /alt/, fart fucker.
I remember seeing a Persona image on deviantart, in two parts. The first was all the girls in the Strikers camper, the second was them all on the beach. Does anyone know who made it?
>>165842
this is definitely AI art, in fact im pretty sure i saw someone post the lora somewhere on /bbwai/
does anyone have that pic where a woman spills some food at a fast food restaurant and she's forced to work to pay it off, but then in the next panel she's fat because of the uniform she put on?
(208 KB, 1280x1280, 422.jpg)
Could someone help me find the source of this image? I can't find where it originally came from online.
Does anyone know the name of the artist who made the comic about a goth wizard who is jealous of her classmates large breasts, gets fat trying to cast body modification spells on herself and eventually switches bodies with her? Can't find the comic or artist name.
>>166839
Pudgy-Vampire on Reddit
(2.7 MB, 1114x1600, IMG_7182.png)
Does anyone know who drew this?
>>167141
I've seen their stuff tagged as [666PROTECT (Jingrock)]
>>167160

It's on his patreon, in another words, his kemono.

Yun Jin if you need the char's name
>>165521
Arkveveen. Pretty much exclusively does furry stuff nowadays, but their old human stuff shows up now and again.

>>165508
Ross Irving/Ultrahand. I don't have the cloud link, but there's a collection on e-hentai.
(214 KB, 1098x726, image-23.png)
Does anyone know where this is from? Thank you!!
>>164205
This was made by plumpknight
>>168266
@permasub on twitter. they recently finished this old sequence, too.
(244 KB, 2000x2000, IMG_0290.JPG)
Does anyone have the sauce?
looking for a comic about like 5 girls or something gaining immense amounts of weight for a college assignment. can't remember the name of it.
Sauce?
Does anyone know that artist that did a weight gain comic for pumpkin lattes? Does one every year or so
(3.0 MB, 2791x2327, D1TQws8VAAEqhcI.png)
I'm not asking for the artist

I already know, I'm just asking for a better picture res
>>168947
Dearest chum that is Habutton
I'm trying to find a weight gain animation from adventure time, it was an edit of this clip https://youtu.be/AyS-EyuKg-s?si=WQ8e5hCduHcPK_Kn done exactly to match the adventure time style. It was seamless you couldn't even tell it was an edit. It was VA'd too, I can't remember the artists name though!
(573 KB, 2048x1448, IMG_5625.png)
Does anyone know who drew this Yukari and Femc pic?
>>170074 Tsuchiinokocoin. Nuked everything a while ago
>>167599
>Your waifu's playing LoL
What if your waifu is from the game itself? Good stuff btw, pic still makes me stiff.
Looking for all the hdoodlez stuff I can archive
(438 KB, 833x1000, HNI_0037.JPG)
artist? (nao from mabinogi)
>>166519
oh man I remember this one, wish I knew who made it - I know there were others of this character too - really good ones ... seconding this I hope someone here knows
Idk if anyone here would be able to help, but I’m looking for this one 3D artist who did a lot of their work in Dreams on ps4? They’re work was really high quality and they also had an OC who had wings and a floating eye for a head. If anyone happens to recognize that description that would be grateful
Anyone know this comic? Only remember a page of a girl getting funnel fed in a Cafe, getting so fat that she bursts out her clothes and her feet get too chubby for her shoes.
Think it was towards the end of the comic
(1.5 MB, 900x1213, IMG_1312.png)
Anyone have the source for this gamer stocking?
I recall there being a fat slobby rika wearing a different outfit. I did also recall Geeta being there as well, asking her to take a vacation or something like that. idk I only got to see the image for a couple seconds before going about my day. the point is, if anyone has the image, or the source of the image I described, please let me know. I don't want it to be some sort of hoax and wasting my time trying to hunt the image down. thank you.
(3.3 MB, 4032x3000, ako3.png) (3.2 MB, 5056x3000, ako1.png) (2.9 MB, 3296x3000, ako2.png)
any-one recogise tis artists work?
>>171754
BambooAle
I don't think they do fat art anymore, at least on their twitter. They only really do fat asses. They deleted their deviantart too
You can find pretty much all their stuff on e-hentai i'm pretty sure. Here's one of the galleries: https://e-hentai.org/g/2241577/2f29afecd8/
(261 KB, 2048x1954, EqIWA8dXIAgbvGu.jpg)
The same of this artist is on the tip of my tongue; think it started with a K? it was a twitter account.
>>171780
Ah, that was their name, yes. A shame whatever happened to them, I really did enjoy their style. Thanks for the quick reply!
(513 KB, 2048x1474, bc20.png)
>>169901
Somebody in this forum posted a comic that they made that ended with this pic. Looks like somebody edited it. Not sure if he has a DA or anything.
There was a drawing of two fat girls on the beach, walking away from the viewer, their bellies so big they are aprons that cover almost all the front of their legs.
Does anybody have a image of this grey skinned demon girl or succubus getting punished for swearing with a tube of peanut oil up her ass?
>>172719
Crave-The-Bullet/betweenfailures/betweenfetishes.
(297 KB, 1600x822, IMG_0351.jpeg)
Does anybody know who the artist is of this drawing?
>>172941
studioFA

they haven't made art in a while though. I wish they finished of the helga comic if they ever do return though
(278 KB, 1280x1780, Thdaete (1).jpg)
>>489 (OP)
Not the image*

I'm looking for a comic in a similar style which might be from the same artist.

It involves POV shots of the girl similar to the image where the girl gets a curse that she is always hungry and even after it's lifted still gains weight, eventually causing her to become unpopular and work in a fetish maid cafe.
>>173597
nikutsuki? They're kinda annoying to follow.
(513 KB, 2048x1474, in.png)
Anyone have the full comic of this?
(379 KB, 1390x2048, IMG_6631.jpeg) (509 KB, 1372x2048, IMG_6632.jpeg)
Found this on twitter a few years ago
Hey quick question I'm looking for a guy on deviantart, he made several audio videos of girsl getting bloated. The specific ones I remember a witch feedee, a girlfriend that gotten bloated by alcohol, a girlfriend that bloated from milk. If possible please tell me what the guys name and he or it is still active or shut down his deviantart.
I found a 4 part Chell weight gain set here or on /co/, problem is, I didn't save it and cannot find who made it, it wasn't cartoony and she was eating to be a "fertility god" any help on what it is or who made it?
>>151491
>>151302
>>156648
if you're looking for this I found a website with the first three issues but the first is complete trash, nothing happens till 2 and 3 and i don't think they had 4.
(84 KB, 310x409, 1532419558306.png)
Source? Art style looks like Trinity-Fate
>>174673
The artist is Southger on Twitter, if that's what you're asking
>>174958
@miss_that_man on X (formerly Twitter).
>>174999
Fuck off, Spanish retard
Someone knows the link for the onion browser gallery, i dont remember it
>>175781
SauceNAO says thelycanhobo
Someone has the 3rd part of Siona comic pls.
Can you give me a weapon early.
What was the name of that japanese artist who retired sometime in the past few years, drew big pear girls getting stuck in turnstiles and stuff, his characters were often based in shape and color palate of various fruits. It's driving me crazy. Thanks.
(174 KB, 885x627, 5.jpg) (61 KB, 567x678, 47.jpg)
Anybody know the artist of these two images?
>>176288
Seconded this looks great
(79 KB, 1283x951, F2VA04hWwAAxtAg.jpeg)
I had downloaded this from I think Twitter, but have no idea who this is from.
Does anyone have that animatic of Ryuko from Kill la Kill with Senketsu talking about her weight?
It was using the English dub.
Not an artist, asking for the onion link to that image site. I forgot the name but it has Axel-Rosered's paid content like some of their e-junkie.
>>176288
I need to know the name of that comic
>>176676
>>176680
Oh wait, forget what I said, my settings were altered and now I see the image. The second image is still a bit of a mystery, but now I have a specific set of years look in. Hoping on more info about the image soon.
>>176681
Well if you never find it, I don't remember there being much else of notoriety in the artists gallery back then even with the time set in the early days of Deviantart when I was young and impressionable, but with saucenao not being able to find it; maybe the artist purged the account.
(106 KB, 845x946, IMG_2830.jpeg)
who the artist is but for some reason I can’t find his account anywhere
>>176875
hehehegross is the artist
I'm looking for a 4 picture sequence of a succubus that starts out skinny asking the guys deepest desire then she gets a bit bigger and she says really? That's all you want don't hold back I can handle it and then gets huge. If it helps she is wearing like a suit of leather straps an has freckles. I have been looking all over and can't find it anywhere, last time I saw it was on a wg sequence thread but I have no idea the artist and my searches for it don't find the one I'm looking for any help greatly appreciated
i read a comic where ashley graham visits leon after putting on a bunch of weight and she pops the buttons on her shirt and tears through her pants, entirely embarrased by it all and left basically naked. who drew it?
>>176925
I found it after its called Sera by the artist Mistko
Ive been looking for an artist who might’ve nuked their stuff but im not really sure. They were a russian artist and got into a lot of drama iirc and their username had the word moist in it.
>>177151
Was it strongmoist/StrangerMoist?
>>177216
Nah, strangermoist was australian + he already came back lmao
>>177336
Im retarded. It was @cozynakovich
I'm looking for an artist/picture of blue pearl fucking a blobby blue diamond.
If anyone on this thread can find it, I want to find a sequence of images where a girl with a huge, bloated belly was ordering food in her car. The first image said “Can I get uuuuuuhhhh-” and then let out a huge burp. As she kept burping, the belly shrinks from letting out her gas. The drive-thru operator just had a blank expression on his face on the last image.

I used to found it on nitter.net and I couldn’t find it again. I didn’t check who the artist was.
>>178339
Im almost positive it’s from pbysteria on twitter
>>178378
That's who!!! Thank you so much!
I saw a drawing posted on Twitter 2-3 months ago (around the start of football season) of a chubby blonde girl wearing an LA chargers sweater. I think she had a bowl of potato chips, but I can't remember for sure. I didn't save the picture at the time because I didn't think much of it, but it recently entered my mind and I can't find it anywhere. Anyone know what picture I'm talking about?
(140 KB, 608x750, IMG_2713.jpeg)
Pretty sure this is Tubbytoon, but I don’t know from where. Anyone have details on this pic?
If anyone could help me find this, I’d be very appreciative. It was a before and after of an elf (I think, it could have been a different species) and in the before she was talking about how disgusting fat people were. In the after, she was fat as shit and covered in food scraps and was talking about how she was going to go get her sisters fat as well. I think it was a hypnosis thing.
>>152307
>>152311
Izzybellymira, was on devantart for like a month, got super popular, didn’t like it and disappeared to a discord server
To prevent a new topic from being created , NIkutsuki must open his twitter account for viewing .
Can someone add Nsfwlk / Lowkey to Kemono.Party
subscribestar.adult/lowkey
>>179244
>>179245
His Twitter is public again. Isn't that you wanted? Or is it moot because it happened 1 day later than you wanted it to?
You're not some villain mastermind. Stop it with this "promise" business. Also, this is the complete wrong thread for this announcement of "negotiation" bullshit.
Does anyone have that one comic of a fat girl getting bullied by a skinny girl, only for it to turn her on and prompt her to eat quicker?
>>179854
@topnyasha228 on twitter
Looking for an old image of a smiling mermaid looking directly at the viewer underwater. Can't find it on Pixiv even though it used to be there.
I've been trying to find this particular WG comic from years ago. It was black and white, and was about a woman who started either working at a bakery or dating a baker, and each panel was showing her weight gain progress. Anyone have any ideas or remember this comic?
>>180167
Overcooked by Blubber Biscuit?
Now Bubberoni on dA (inactive), but it's in an older post that you have to download.
No, I don't think that's it. I think the "protagonist" name was Helen maybe? I remember each panel of the comic was a different image file. It started with her at a normal weight and the last panel she was like 2000.
Does anyone have that one weight gain sequence that someone translated from Japanese where one of the girls from Azur Lane becomes a blob that's bigger than several ships?
i remember a picture of a fat girl struggling into her pink jumpsuit, but i don't remember what site it was on, nor the artist. can anyone help me out here?
>>181198
Artist looks to be Kurocaze-s
>>181202
you have the art in full resolution?
(9 KB, 215x235, descarga (13).jpeg)
Does anyone has this in a good quality? I can't find it anywhere.
>>181354
That Spark guy needs to neck himself.
>>181354 I'll give it until New Year's that this guy gets outed or something along those lines
>>181419 Thanks for the Link. That Spark guy seems like a Jerk.
I know this isn’t the point of this thread, but is there a murder drone’s thread? If not, guess I’ll make one
(164 KB, 806x603, EYGR1wDXsAYDRc1.png)
i know who made this ( burgbag ). but i was wondering if anybody know's if he is still active. i thought i saw him on twitter or DA not to long ago but it's like he disappeared again. any help?
>>181603
I'm an expert on this subject.
They(Or She?) is a Japanese loli artist that has over the past couple years goes through the cycle of making a new account only to delete it less than a year later. I believe they have had at least 4 different accounts, with Itaneto being the latest. The first of their old accounts (Creatively called "Aa") got backed up on called "IMHENTAI". Most of the works on the second account eventually got reuploaded on their 4th account, Itaneto. Their 3rd account is called "Peinbaria/PAIN-BARRIER" and is actually still up, but there is only a single DLSite audio work of "Fat Loli ASMR". It hasn't been updated since October 2021 though. Technically their 1st account is also still up, but it goes under a different name and is rebranded to just have normal, vanilla non fetish artwork. I'm working on creating an archive for Itaneto, the 4th account, but I don't have everything and it's a little harder since anonfiles is down.
>>181609
Wow, Thank you Anon. Do you have any links, wait until you finish with the archive?
Is there any bbw hentai movie available??? Does it even exist?
Does anyone have drawings of Fat Jacky from Brawl Stars?
>>182624
I swear all of these are on ehentai
>>182701
and it's not on ehentai yet
(734 KB, 616x768, The Lush Girls.png)
This was on the old LushGirls website. Anyone have the original image and artist's name? Could've sworn I saw this on deviantart back in the day.
(60 KB, 1080x360, 1080x360.jpeg)
Hey lads, could anyone please link me the original? I can't find it anymore
>>489 (OP)
Does anyone got ffdon1012's drawing of Eve from Dragons Lair? Not sure if it's okay to ask here since it's a drawing of a blob.
(12 KB, 250x250, red head.png)
found this on a old hard drive

any idea?
(334 KB, 2048x1450, Kurumi_Overstuffed_by_TheTripleFool.jpg) (641 KB, 1000x1200, Eve_by_TheTripleFool.png) (1.8 MB, 2049x2049, Keyboard_Queen_by_TheTripleFool.jpg) (332 KB, 1655x1901, Overweight_Overwatch_by_TheTripleFool.jpg) (499 KB, 1081x841, Alternate_Misa_by_TheTripleFool.jpg) (1.4 MB, 2400x2800, Miku_by_TheTripleFool.jpg)
>>183420
TheTripleFool. They deactivated their account on DA and Tumblr years ago. Only have a few things saved from them, but someone else might have a full archive.
anyone got that image of fat lui and kiara bumping their asses together?
also can you mention who drew it?
There was some good art of some clash of clans character drinking a bunch of dark elixir to level up posted on Twitter yesterday, but now it’s gone and I have no clue how to find it. Can anyone help?
>>183258
Can't find the full comic.
(362 KB, 1378x2048, file.jpg)
This looks so good. Who drew this?
Does anyone have "The Biggest Winner" from Plumptopia?
Hello, well my question is not who is the creator of a certain image, it is if you have seen it somewhere, let me explain, I remember seeing a ssbbw sequence of Professor Sada (Pokemon) where she was a ssbbw eating, burping and sitting with a huge belly, if you know what image I'm talking about, could you share it and tell me who the creator is, it would be a great favor.
(159 KB, 1200x697, Pink Choco x Cotton candy cookie 1 by Unknown.png) (174 KB, 1200x697, Pink Choco x Cotton candy cookie 2 by Unknown.jpg) (120 KB, 1200x849, Pink Choco x Cotton candy cookie 3 by Unknown.jpg) (354 KB, 746x717, dgol6cn_5ce95d62_d4e6_484f_a6f5_e0f2b229ed9a_by_zzone50_dgpgjfw.png) (48 KB, 995x989, dgojlxa_2bac2164_460b_4ece_84f3_f8cb0454d532_by_zzone50_dgpgjga.jpg) (79 KB, 933x683, bowser_s_presence_by_ericsonic18_de8c7yx_by_zzone50_dgotkso.jpg)
I got these Three pics from a different Board and I don't know where they come from
(And the 3 Spoilers are memes)
>>185033 OG poster here
The characters from Cookie run Ovenbreak
And The names of the 2 lovebirds are
Pink Choco cookie and cotton candy cookie
(No I didn't make those names up)
Take as much time as you need I'll wait
>>185258
Well this forum Failed
it's cus I found the artist is Lifeline Lemons
(378 KB, 2048x2018, lvssbbwlv - Miles' Ideal.jpg)
Found this on twitter but wasn't completely sure of the artist. Reverse image search has been unsuccessful. Any ideas?
>>185738
Art style looks like samumu1129, but I couldn't find it in their gallery.
(8 KB, 178x283, images-4.jpeg)
Found this through Google. No sauce so far. Anyone have this in high res?
(246 KB, 2048x1535, F6k-MCfXUAAbipx.jpeg) (270 KB, 2048x1535, GB_rqbaWYAAdWYt.jpeg)
Also, for the first image, I'm looking for a non-fart version and the fart version for the second image. All are by @marshmall0fluff
Does anyone know an animation where a girl on a purple background eats a purple ball and starts to get fat? This animation was on YouTube, and when I saw it, I began to like fat girls, but after more than 5 years of searching, I still could not find this animation. if you know, then tell the author or the name of the animation, or the animation itself
Anyone got the animation of the woman with a red bikini and shark tail on a beach consuming a yellow capsule to instantly gain weight or the Delicious in Dungeon comic with the orc meat that constantly regenerates itself in the blonde elf's stomach?
Does anyone have that one pic where Rosalina is wearing her biker outfit and her belly is pressing against the front of the bike and a loona is nudging up against her cheek and her arms are reaching for the handles of the bike?
(337 KB, 1280x1280, 10X6.jpg)
Somebody know who artist?
>>185756
But who’s the artist?
>>187046 Merhaps. I think he nuked his account though. 'Tis a shame.
>>186979
>the Delicious in Dungeon comic with the orc meat that constantly regenerates itself in the blonde elf's stomach?
That one is by Chunkerchunks.
Does anyone have that one pic where Rosalina is wearing her biker outfit and her belly is pressing against the front of the bike and a Luna is nudging up against her cheek and her arms are reaching for the handles of the bike?
(497 KB, 2948x4096, IMG_8357.jpeg)
Anyone know who did this one?
Looking for a comic, think a 2000s era one? Woman dreams about marrying some man named Adam, magically comes fat through a series of panels, then discovers that she was always super fat and already married to the dude the whole time.

I can't remember the artist but I know I've seen all the parts of the comic posted here before.
>>187762
Looks like Isabelly to me. They used to have a DA and Twitter, but I went to verify and unless I'm a retard who missed a hyphen in the name or something, they must've wiped their accounts.
Can anyone find the 4th part to the ellie wg sequence commissioned by moistokiv from pivk00
(725 KB, 777x609, IMG_1413.png)
Any idea who drew this? It’s been asked before in previous threads but no one’s been able to answer. Reverse image search is no help unfortunately.
>>188615
Is the artist’s name “conducted” or am I being stupid? It’s a little too vague to find on google.

Either way thanks for replying.
(3.2 MB, 2100x2900, IMG_0905.jpeg)
Anyone have this comic?
>>489 (OP)
Has anyone dumped debuiscool's animations here? There's more than expected.
What happened to ffanumber5, they’ve been silent for the last 3 months?
>>188954
Hopefully the silence lasts forever.
(20 KB, 1660x640, IMG_0823.png)
I need the source of this please
(2.6 MB, 1600x900, IMG_0114.png)
Anyone know the artist behind this and where I can find the isolated images? (Primarily the Megumin one). I found it on drblackjack’s kemono and couldn’t find anything about the artist.
Anyone knows the artist of SilverWolf from honkai, where she is laying on the floor like a blob, calling for Kafka?
I've been searching a lot for that pic but couldn't find it, thanks
>>189212
Probably from one of the old stardew valley threads on bbwchan.
I remember anons were collaborating together on a stardew fatty mod.
>>189570 thank but, i need the name of the character, not the artist.
>>189563
>>189718
Pretty sure that's the pink Patranger, Tsukasa.

I'll never get the Super Sentai fans that are into expansion; the brunt of them seem to want it but none of them ever do anything about it and whenever someone does do something, it's the worst artists.
>>189771 Yeah! It is identical to the drawings! thank you! I never saw Super Sentai so I was never going to recognize it. XD
>>189775
I just started watching them last year; the older series where they're not trying to be goofy as fuck, are good shit; easily beats out the high point of Power Rangers and any adult show that gets made these days.
>>189791 Oh! Great! And you know who is the kaiju who is fattening Tsukasa?
>>189795
Dunno but I imagine they either came up with it themselves or took it from another Super Sentai series.
>>189989
Darkage_art but it's only available on they're Patreon/Kemono
(109 KB, 940x708, FEq6vebVEAAN4sc.jpg)
i remeber this guy mostly for his pokemon stuff where he made hilda big and i think that why i want to find his stuff again
(3.2 MB, 2100x2900, IMG_0905.jpeg)
Does anyone know the name of this artist?
>>191037
Can you fart fuckers stay on your own fucking board?!
>>188611
Did you find the artist?
Would be more than thankful if someone has a picture made by some anon in the drawing thread here, from few years ago. I believe it didn't dissappear until the end of 2022, although I might be mistaken.

The picture featured a young girl with platinum hair and purple eyes wedged into the stone throne that looks too small for her. She had plenty of rolls on her belly with a pair of large leaky milkers, although her arms and legs remained pretty slim.
It was drawn front-view, I believe.
>>191524
SernsenArt. Please look a little harder for signatures before asking for sauce.
(59 KB, 404x404, IMG_20200325_231515.jpg)
Does someone has the full image of this? I remember it was a fat 2B but I couldn't find the image anymore and this crop was the only thing I had.
(164 KB, 806x603, 6b3ea9cdfbff819978f731573ccbd8639d00d74627cab6e4862fd2db7ae7d4e5.png) (8 KB, 160x145, EGoFgiLW4AAF0gN.jpg) (45 KB, 700x700, EHDl0EXWkAA6d_e.png) (166 KB, 700x700, EGvP1c9WwAAsgTK.png) (121 KB, 1200x900, EHQz5S-XYAAJUdY.jpg) (111 KB, 700x700, ELOi9IJXYAAMSz8.png)
heres a shitton of ones i could find via wayback,tumbex whatever archiving old dead tumblr posts,and the few reposts on other places on bbw chan. if anyone else can post their own stuff be it during their 'burgbag' or burgandnugget phases,lemme know as i am trying to archive as much as i can. theres two i own that i wont post mostly cause they are unfinished of a comm of mine from him but yeah,this is what i could find so far in my search/archiving of this lost artist
>>162262
the name of the artist is "orca" on twitter
>>191793
I think it was drawn by plzcallmeshiori
>>192262
Looks like something kenchichku might draw.
>>191438
Seconding
>Would be more than thankful if someone has a picture made by some anon in the drawing thread here, from few years ago. I believe it didn't dissappear until the end of 2022, although I might be mistaken.

The picture featured a young girl with platinum hair and purple eyes wedged into the stone throne that looks too small for her. She had plenty of rolls on her belly with a pair of large leaky milkers, although her arms and legs remained pretty slim.
It was drawn front-view, I believe.
>>192504
Kenchichku? Are you sure?
>>192262
FYI, reverse search got me noting on this
>>193741
it looks very similar to 真砂 on pixiv but i dont think this is the author
>>193071
highly likely its Makaro-kono on deviantart
(47 KB, 400x239, IMG_1857.jpeg)
>>489 (OP)
Anyone got the high quality pics of these + the others the artist posted?
>>194072
Try asking in the /furry/ board.
>>194189
DuskNobody/NobodyDusk (I forget which way it is sometimes lol). He's not really doing much with his fat art atm which is understandable but sad 😔. I miss his ocs and I just to see them come home
There's no "help find an image" thread so I'll ask here.
It was a sequence I found on DeviantArt a year or two ago that I can no longer find now. Was wondering if someone remembers what I'm talking about or if they could point me in the right direction.
>3-part image sequence of a college girl who goes to too many frat parties and gets fat
>one image involved her jeans no longer buttoning
>another involved her drinking directly out of a keg
>blue jeans (or jean shorts), white tank top, red baseball cap worn backwards
>western art style, thick lineart, lines were colored (e.g., the red cap had dark red lineart instead of black)
>had fairly detailed backgrounds showing the interior of the house, lots of yellow/tan
Looking for an image from an artist.

It was a force feeding image with camilla from fe feeding elise(?) from fe, elise was immobile and on her stomach being actively stuffed by camilla who was talking about some sort of winter feast and how she would continually feed her. If anyone has it or knows the artist please post
(146 KB, 1630x1630, elegg.webp)
Look for a picture of elegg like ssbbw sized in a gold string bikini thing. Saw it on x i'm pretty sure but can't find the artist again
(115 KB, 876x1032, NarutoComic23Cure.jpg)
anyone know the artist who drew this naruto comic a good while back?
>>194951
Broad daylight you. Run up on you smooth.
>>195443
But when denzel do it no problem ok lol
>>195381
thanks man but i have the sequence i was trying to ID the artist for other work
Is there an artist who concentrate on pear shape or thick thighs
(47 KB, 750x1000, donuts_hooded_sweatshirt_p1_by_squarewave29_debgc5w-375w-2x.jpg)
🚨 NEED HELP FINDING FAT ART

I saw an image like this pink-haired OC girl from Squarewave29 with a donut in her hand, pointing to her mouth, BUT it was drawn by a different artist and she was fatter, and her belly was showing. Her legs were obscured by her belly. If anyone can find this mysterious fat art for me I would really appreciate it. Me and some friends have been looking for it to no avail.
>>195756
>>195756
Think you could drop debbyjulls kemono, I know they have a patreon but I can't seem to find their kemono
>>195756
You're the GOAT, tysm I didn't think we would ever find the image
please let me know if there's any further news on ITANETO >>181609

>>195938
I'm a fan of squarewave, but not an avid observer of debyjull. So I won't be able to find their kemo.
I hope someone can find it for him.

>>196011
👍
>>196076
Cut your hair & that thing on your face if u want to make monster cash with me.
I don’t know if this was an fan made story but I’m looking for a Saxxon story about a fat society who’s biggest celebrity is a massive blob woman who is fed other fat people via lottery, sorry if the lack of details, it’s been a while since I’d seen the story so take some details with a grain of salt. (It also might have been a fan story featuring his images)
>>196504
>Says it's spoilered when it isn't.
Way to fail, dumbass.
>>196533
Oops, my bad lmfao, but it's stackydraws on twitter
(115 KB, 716x1272, 168.jpg)
Don't have the actual drawing but i remember there's a weight gain sequence featuring the mom from that anime McDonalds ad, anyone knows who drew it?
>>196983
I could tell you, but this is a very teachable moment.

Look carefully…
(29 KB, 500x600, 9abf315d0124acf8cc2e4f9f82074685.webp)
Anybode knows who made the full version of this picture? Sorry, I only got this cropped version. I can't find the full version yet.
Does anyone know wherecan I find the full picture or could anyone post the full version, please?
>>197027
Thank you, very much! 🙏
Looking for a body expansion sequence of 5 or 6 pictures of the character "Wiz" from konosuba

all i remember was that it was done by a japanese artist on twitter, but cannot find any of his pictures anywhere
Did anyone save Tashoelle's most recent Peach piece that she(?) seems to have deleted? It was Peach in her throne room, gut bigger than the rest of her, very x-axis heavy, + several Toadettes
(1.4 MB, 1707x2279, beatrice_by_akkyon_dh8nwgw.png)
Looking for something similar to this character. Roughly similar shape and clothes, but it's a behind shot with some dialouge.
>>166840
i tried looking this up but i can't find anything
>>197852
I 100 percent know what you're looking for: tight dress, flabby, looking back and insulting the viewer for liking her fat ass.

It's going to be bother me all day, thinking who the hell drew it.
(190 KB, 1104x1403, IMG_9138.JPG)
does anyone know who made this. I remember they made a nami and splatoon pearl fat art but idk name of artist
>>198220
Ahhh no faith but I got you.
>>198239
it says its by bannagalactic, they don't have a deviantart account
Just saw pregchan get raided anyone have any thoughts
>>198269
What do you mean? I think it got raided cause pregnancy is no long the cool kids on the bmocky
>>198271
Well from what I saw they went after splatoon. And starting to go after the furries
(6.0 MB, 1920x2865, IMG_2044.png)
Anyone remember the name of this artist?
>>198698
Better With Salt I'm pretty sure
(9.0 MB, 2400x2720, Dunne.png)
Does anyone know who did this? It's pretty, but the name below does not work.
" watch your back "
Bbw chan hurt your heart LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! Awwwww
Trying to find a short comic of a woman being forcefed by sentiant pies, anyone know it??
>>199087 I don't have the picture but it sounds like it's from TheAmericanDream or Satsorou
>>489 (OP)
I know the thread is used for finding where images come from, and if this is the wrong place to post I'm sorry just delete it and I'll know I broke the rules and wont do it again.

I'm looking for a Hentai Doujinshi, it's a full comic 22+ pages in black and white.
I remember reading it 2 years ago on ex hentai but I can't find it.

So it was
Fully translated in English, It was a Sci-fi setting, 2 Women wearing scifi suits were on a mission on an island in a post apocalyptic world, they were looking for a device or something.
They had to gain weight in order to fire a weapon and overload a big tentacle creature, they both became really fat and then transferred that fat into the tentacle monster to make it burst and die.

I'm currently searching combinations of gallery tags like "weight gain" "breast expansion" "language: english" to try and find it, but it's not showing any results.

It could have been part of a compilation upload I'm not sure.

Again sorry if this is the wrong place for this, if I find it myself I'll post a link
>>199481
Should of never had kids with now look. Entire different person
>>199481
Its bad enough you leave from fighting she then harasses you through text message
(2.4 MB, 3056x4000, IMG_2383.jpg)
There was this guy a couple months ago who privated his Twitter account and haven't found it since. If he's reopened it. He made the attached pic IIRC and started posting fat art, prominently with a superhero OC where out of costume she was a thin girl but bloated up for super strength. The last pic I saw of that OC was fitting into a one-size-fits-all pair of sweatpants.
Does anyone have a short looped GIF from PrinceSpookyCakes of a character, described to be riding on horseback, jiggling her belly, breasts, and cheeks as she bobs up and down?

Can't seem to Find it anywhere, must have been Deleted?
>>199762
That Zess is making me feel things holy shit. Does ZJ even have a fat fetish though?
>>199911
Wtf, I thought that was Asuka having a drug depression (steroids can cause that if you don't exercise)
You dont need steriods to gain mass. Only wetbacks & cheating husbands need it.
>>199911
he doesnt, not his thing
>>199968
He was overweight in real life, if that tickles someone's kink.
>>200503
*this on
Where is magmaman thread?
>>198239
>>198255
Their deviantart is SeriojaInc, though they haven't posted this comic there.
The stuff from youtube reposters usually isn't awesome, but I was intrigued by this one, a black and white animation featuring a girl in an eating challenge.

I tried doing a reverse image search with a frame from it, but since it's black and white, and I don't have much to go on besides the words 'jumbo meal challenge', I didn't get anywhere.

If anyone recognizes this artist/animator, I would love to know who it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nelg0kz06bc
(6 KB, 196x257, images-10.jpeg)
Anyone have this in high res by Baqua7?
Long shot, but does anyone know where I could find art by an old deviant art artist, Guardian Draca or Lovely Tasty? I was looking specifically for the April weight gain sequence which I found, but got nostalgic and wanted to find the rest. Thanks in advance.
>>202253
Tommy told me not to go. And nobody is going to say or do shit about it. Ayyy
This probably isn't really what this thread is for, but, are there any pics that Trinity Fate has deleted from their DA??? I was in the middle of trying to download all their stuff but then I realised there's probably a bunch of stuff they may have deleted over time, so I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. And heck, while I'm here, if there already is a Trinity fate DA archive that'd be sweet
(1.4 MB, 3116x1640, Maya Nubian .png)
Anyone know who the artist of this is?
>>202539
should probly ask in alt
Does anyone have FoFlites drawing of Kanafel, thier twitter has been deactivated😭
>>203054
Stop, you've already asked once
>>203130
Does she know? What she gonna do when its his turn. Probably commit suicide
>>203143
Poor kids. Need their mom.
I am finding a sequence involving a girl getting fat and gassy all because she listens to the same music day in and day out.
Tryna find this distinct pic, it’s this massive drawing of a dark skinned girl by the poolside, and a tiny lighter skinned girl is going ham under her fat arm. Any ideas?
(720 KB, 912x542, fatty.png)
I found this on a telegram I'm a part of, does anyone know the artist name?
(536 KB, 1542x2048, 20231222_072951.jpg)
Anyone know the artist of this? Having trouble finding bcuz they're Japanese
>>204543
adam1157POCHA on Twitter
>>489 (OP)
Guys, im looking for a old sequence that is called "piggie eilish", someone here have it? Please share
>>205357
5000 ppm co2 dump 😂
(841 KB, 1369x1170, IMG_1987.png)
Anyone got a source for this?
>>204646
Based on the artstyle I think that's by Skippty
(568 KB, 706x476, GCyXj1obYAA3uMa.png)
Does anyone have the original without the text?
>>205762
Yeah I saw that but couldn't find anything when I looked it up. A link would be very helpful if anyone could provide it
>>205906
@ChocoFl4n most of they're drawings are like that if you're interested, with a big focus on guts
(152 KB, 749x1060, OWOWP5.jpg)
Do any of you have this part in a larger size?
Does anyone have the metalforever origins fat sequence? I think they took a lot of stuff down, can’t find any of it
>>206212
Pretty sure this is by BeltBuster.
(430 KB, 2116x1153, IMG_2726.jpeg)
Does anyone know the artist or know where to find it, and can anyone post the complete sequence?
Heya, does anyone know a weight gain sequence manga comic thing where a girl gains weight for her senpai?
It's really old since I remember watching it at YouTube decades ago, or just hit me up with comics with that same premise since there's probably a lot of them, btw it features a distinct japanese artist artsyle (if you somehow understand what I'm trying to say)

Anyways here's some parts I can remember the most:
The main girl walks in the classroom in an obese state so that her classmates are shocked, with one dude going "Is she a monster!?"

And the main girl seeing senpai talking with another fat girl that prompts her to gain more weight.

A lot of thanks in advance.
>>174488
That's indeed Trinity-Fate, seems like a sketch page that you can find on his kemono.su
(76 KB, 827x498, demon_mitsuri_by_spicypaw_dgckyhi-414w-2x.jpg)
Does anyone have the full of this spicy paw demon slayer comic? I haven't seen the artist posting more about this one nor has it ever post a single page of the comic
There was a thread here about two weeks ago with a comic of an athlete that gained weight. One of the panels showed he stuffing herself at the mall to the point where her pant button snapped off and hit another girl in the head. Does anyone remember the name of the comic or artist?
(70 KB, 680x680, IMG_9408.jpeg)
>>207124
Waifu Dekai on deviantart
(185 KB, 941x601, 85373035_p0.png)
Does anyone have old drawings of this artist? Want to find more, but what is the name...
>>207205
you're telling me she got fucked in the ass 11 today and not once was by a man who owns a car?
>>207205
I use to do this with old white women with huge asses they welcomed it missed those train rides. Good times
Anyone have the full feeding mommy wendy comic.
>>207805
Nevermind -- it's munimuni_momoko
Not sure if it just vanished but ...

I'm looking for the comic of the woman who gets fattened by a fountain. At the end she becomes a statue on the fountain.
(704 KB, 1280x1796, 1577266115530.png)
>>208301
Not many of you want to hear my web archeology expedition so the short: this is from Mochi-Squish, he purged his tumblr and lives low on Furaffinity.

The long: reverse image searching yields two different answers. Most people said it's catchubs however he's a gay fur and depsite the rename to catrubs and searching before the rename, nothing female even matched the image. The other was an archived /d/ thread that just it was Mochi Squish along with the following image. I looked through webarchive of the same tumblr handle and found mostly broken image links. The /d/ post was made a year after the tumblr was deleted so I assume it's one of the lost ones but if you want to sift through the rubble, by all means.
>>208398
I’ve always wanted to know, and even when I did find the full picture, I never knew who made it
(355 KB, 813x1091, IMG_2238.jpeg)
Hope someone knows the artist for this pic of Rebecca! Cheers in advance!
Maybe not the right place for it, but does anyone know why Foxfire486/Toroboro/Yeoubol keeps changing his name? And nuking his old content?
>>208582
Cos he's cringe. Something something rebrand even though everyone knows who he is.
Ok, this isn't on topic, but I need to know. Spudinski-art. That has to be Superspoe, right?
(11 KB, 177x186, IMG_0474.jpeg)
There’s been a Twitter meme for bbw artists and I was wondering if anyone can find this pic of Chuubi. (I could be stupid but I can’t seem to find it anywhere
(5.2 MB, 5000x4856, woahchuubi.png)
>>208710
Here you go, wasn't too hard for me to find as I am a big fan of Trinityfate's work.
>>208750
Damn, good image quality. Thanks!
(2.2 MB, 3941x2507, IMG_4752.png) (4.1 MB, 1507x9041, IMG_4753.png)
Now for a real challenge. Does anyone have any remnants of trinity’s ask stuff after his tumblr went down?
>>206807
Try searching for “If it’s for you” by Tetsujinex
I've been looking for a weight gain comic/manga I saw years ago.
I remember it being about a guy in class being bullied by 2 asshole girls and him sneaking appetite enhancing pills into their food.
I think it ended with them becoming his personal cows or something like that. I looked everywhere for it and can't find it, it's driving me nuts
>>209031
The artist of that comic was Squarewave29.
Your best bet to search them on ehentai/ nhentai. That was where I saw it last
>>209333
Found it, wasn't listed under the creator's name on e-hentai. It was alot... different than I remembered it but still thanks!
(558 KB, 622x810, fat_mari.png)
Anyone know where/who this pic comes from? Love me some fat Mari and it looks like this is a crop of a full picture, but sauceNAO has nothing
(62 KB, 231x195, image_2024-07-09_112102055.png)
Anyone have the full picture? I know the artist, Gelatinegent, but I can't find the full one anywhere
>>208750

Does anyone have an old Trinity fate piece called something like "Lolli and Duchess". It had a blob of his OC Lolli with his duchess charactar next to her
Heya, someone know the name of a sequence in black and white of girls that found a hole in the wall and when they enter, they get fat? Srry i don't have image
>>208802
I have a collection they uploaded from years ago. Unfortunately it was locked when it was uploaded, and I do not remember the password :/
(244 KB, 1576x1512, IMG_8064.jpeg)
I found this account on DA that posts artwork but doesn’t say the names of the artists and disables comments. I figured I’d scroll through, see if I liked anything and find the artists if I did, but this one’s eluding me.
(22 KB, 262x253, 304bb2609c6eaed52fd48f0f0e62d8f3d2d613bb74666e42cda80f90aedc31f0.jpg)
well I need help with finding the artist and the complete image of this oc or character, I don't know anything about her but I know that at some point I had seen her somewhere and I can't find her again, it would be a great help if you find her the author
>>210791
looks like Kappass to me
>>210798
thank you very much, seriously
(802 KB, 5500x4000, IMG_4758.png)
Anyone know this one?
>>211282
I thought that was ridiculouscake's meme at first but now that I look closer it looks more like bambooale's work but I am not sure if it is
(495 KB, 2865x2622, dv1rYH8.jpg)
Any idea who drew this one?
(129 KB, 774x1032, fat_jolyne_by_jvx2107_devliab-pre.jpg)
So I find these image on devianart, but the user that post it is one of those accounts that reupload diferent art. So how is the original artist and where I can find it?
(345 KB, 1242x1545, IMG_4368.jpeg)
Does anyone know the artist and source on this one?
>>211784
it's from 2017, KrimxonRage
210791 the artist is KappAllNight
>>211734
can't remember the name of the artist but you'll find the whole image + artist in the danganronpa thread
(66 KB, 1068x748, dangfandango_comm_sabrina_pancakes_5_by_shydude_dd22d67-pre.jpg) (92 KB, 1068x748, dangfandango_comm_sabrina_pancakes_4_by_shydude_dd22d5x-pre.jpg) (92 KB, 1068x748, dangfandango_comm_sabrina_pancakes_3_by_shydude_dd22d5l-pre.jpg) (92 KB, 1068x748, dangfandango_comm_sabrina_pancakes_2_by_shydude_dd22d52-pre.jpg) (91 KB, 1068x748, dangfandango_comm_sabrina_pancakes_1_by_shydude_dd22d4o-pre.jpg)
>>489 (OP)
Does anyone got this sequence in high quality?
Looking for one piece I saw about 1-3 months ago.
It's an overhead view of 3-4 women in a 3 row vehicle, flooded with food/food wrappers.
I think they get progressively fatter the closer to the back you go, with the woman in the far back eating a pizza right out the box.
Sketched, but may just be foggy memory, black & white, no color, likely was an eastern artist.
(455 KB, 1750x1310, bridget_blob_face_by_jleik10_dfou67b.png)
I'm looking for a pic of a girl (I think she was an OC) who's very sweaty and leaning over to her right (the viewer's left). I think she has a desk fan blowing in her direction, she might be leaning over to turn it up or something. Might have been a closet behind her, she was in her room. It was coloured and had full shading. My gut instinct is that it's a Better-with-Salt pic but I can't find it in his gallery so it might've been someone with a similar style.

>>184733
Here. The artist is jleik10.

>>208062
That's ITAOHS.
https://www.deviantart.com/itaohs/art/September-2022-December-2022-Sketchspam-948103100
It's in the November 2022 sketch pack.

>>205465
>>205466 is right, it's Jeetdoh, but that specific crop is from a gas alt by GasAlts.
https://twitter.com/gasalts/status/1699875183224639924/

>>193721
zeiniku_b, but they go by rin_noheki now and their old stuff is lost outside of e-hentai imagedumps.
https://twitter.com/rin_noheki/media
anyone have xx-redandroid-xx's Ember-Sundae or sam pic? (both from DP)
(67 KB, 675x900, GRvB18daQAEdcDm.jpeg)
this artist (@okidokidev) has a NSFW account. i have seen it. but now i cant find it and ive been looking for days. help
Anyone remember a comic by nylonwave of this girl eating a cake and she gets fatter they everything
Does anyone know about a 3d art comic called biggest winner? I cant find the orignal artist?
(6 KB, 200x200, 941039375.jpg) (444 KB, 640x804, firefox_lKaaFH0E42.png)
Hi, does anyone have the originals of this sequence by SliriX please? The original DeviantArt post ID was 941039375 but they've deleted their account. Thank you!!!
Anyone have that one comic by nylon wave of a girl eating a cake and getting fatter then everything, I know its pretty extreme but its hard to find.
Looking for two old pics.
I believe one was a gift for Blooberboy about his character Lilah on the bedside getting fat.
The other is some of the old artwork or Biggirlcomics that were more rough sketches and not his actual comic work. These seem to all be gone with history
(121 KB, 400x475, ycgAHm3.jpg)
Tried both Google and Saucenao, but no luck so far. Does anyone know where this one came from?
(513 KB, 1074x1280, Belly_Dancer_Gif.JPG) (126 KB, 828x1359, Belly_Dancer_Ask4Artist.JPG)
I found this on Deviantart from a poster who wasn't the og artist and reverse image searching has failed me again. Does anybody know who this artist is?
>>214791
>>214816
Yep, that’s the white whale I was looking for. Thank you very much for your time.
(5.1 MB, 3361x2963, qingyi_ref.png)
Does anyone know the source for this? Searching for the handle in the pic didnt show anything either
(171 KB, 1200x357, GbaX8e2.jpeg)
anyone know the source of this? It's fairly old
>>215375
probably a typo but i didn't see anything on waki117117 twitter showing the pic linked below
>>215350
>>215486
pretty sure this came from the draw thread right?
There’s an old image on deviantart I can’t find of a fat girl trying to get through a doorway but her tits are blocking her from getting through. It’s a behind view of her, and I think she’s complaining about whatever store she’s trying to get into closing soon? I’ve searched through all my favorites but I can’t find it at all, please help
Sorry no image, trying to dig up a comic I saw several years ago.

A woman meets a fairy who offers to grant a wish. The woman wants to get fat for her boyfriend, so the fairy offers a magic muffin or cupcake. Fattening ensues. Boyfriend very happy.

I think the art style was western, but it’s been awhile. 🙏
>>215924

@kay_inthedark on Twitter
>>215929
thanks boss, too bad they aren't their OCs
Does anyone have the bunny suits of Ame and KAngel from needy streamer overload?
(17 KB, 128x91, jfn.png)
Looking for the source of the full high
>>216555
Ask the furry board... where it belongs.
(196 KB, 1532x2048, fat_woman_farting_by_gofogolo_di0txi2.jpg)
This is a fart edit so I've spoilered it. I want the unedited base pic but reverse image search hasn't helped me find it. I'm pretty sure it's SuperSpoe's work but his deviantArt account is an unorganised mess of 1600 images, so if anyone has it on hand I'd appreciate it.
can someone make a new magmaman thread?
(119 KB, 2128x1801, IMG_2666.jpeg)
Does anyone know the artist who drew this??
>>217903
Higher quality is all I gave a shit about, thank you
The artstyle seems to be those of Akatuki696.
(57 KB, 750x825, image0.jpeg) (43 KB, 586x603, image1.jpeg)
saw these in a server and couldn’t find the actual artist, pls and ty
(9.0 MB, 1920x1080, videoplayback.webm)
Found this animation on Youtube. It was on one of those sock puppet accounts that randomly uploads stuff from other sites so the artist was nowhere mentioned. If anyone knows who made it please let me know.
>>218306

Girl penis world saw them on e621 this week
(745 KB, 1080x1074, Screenshot_20240903_071005_Discord.jpg)
There was this comic on e-hentai not too long back about an elf princess ask for help to make her ugly so she didn't have to marry to a purple elf witch that cursed her to where what the witch eat goes to her making her fat. I can't find it now and if anyone knows where to find it or atleast the name that'd be awesome
(155 KB, 872x1080, IMG_3086.jpeg)
This is an image made by Cookies-Cat on Deviantart, but it's cropped to cut out the legs. The full image is a huge head to toe picture and I was hoping some of you guys would know what it is
Looking for an image of a fat Power from Chainsaw Man drawn in the manga style, holding a birthday cake in front of her that says something like "Congrats on 400lbs!"
Does anyone have that immobile satania on the couch wiping sweat off her brow with the angel chick coming in with a cake?
(9.8 MB, 7070x3568, IMG_0575.jpeg)
Anyone knows the artist of this?
>>220345

It's over at /bbwalt/

>>bbwalt/45329