/bbwdraw/

What You Think
Was there ever a continuation of the Totally Spies stuff? Clover had her segment, then Sam. Was there ever any more?
>>30181
Do you have the clover one by chance I've never seen it.
No
Any news art from 2020 and 2021?
Yes
well, that good but what you thinking about the guy own the expansion panda is doing? Beside making art?
Does anyone has the Samurai Jack Ashi picture in a good quality?
(748 KB, 1650x1275, Ashi.jpg)
Anyone got his Bayonetta? Not belly expansion, full-on fat.
I'd love lovrina from pokemon I'm not sure which pack it's from
Anyone has his DMC4 Trish?
>>31281 Yes! Thank you!
Anyone got thw castlevania comic?
All I'm wondering, is well, if anyone has that one Trucy Wright? The fat, and not inflation ones
You Can Put Allura in Good Quality And Also A Blueberry you Now Ryuko Matoi
Does anyone have any comics of Ingrid from Taimanin Asagi?
Did Jed draw any Expanse pinups for the "Characters of Colour" themed week?
Can anyone post comics of Ingrid from Taimanin Asagi from chapter 2 or newer chapters?
Why do people keep making inflation threads in BBW Draw? Banana Galactic is almost as bad as Axel when it comes to drawing actual fat women.
>>34877
Yeah but no one goes on inf
>>34890
>>34877
Honestly just let people have this shit. If half the people who went on bbw draw when on inf this wouldn't even be an issue.
>>34877
Frankly, ee and inf are both eyesores, both visually and categorically. It's nice to have consolidation in the threads that are organized relatively well, and not having to sift through shit I don't want to see just to get to any hypothetical Banna threads. Even if it does bend the rules, more people don't care than do, and the artist is what they knew to search for; not the individual and ambiguous pieces between niche alternatives.
>>34918
Where did you find those pictures? They seem to be newer as i havent seen them before
>>34926

I got it from ExpandaPanda site
>>34933
Can you share all the new stuff since probably last year?
I know where the other picture from expand panada are. It in the exhentai site you have to get that site by sign up in ehentai site and then you go to exhentai and got here:https://exhentai.org/g/1782115/74ab26c50e/
>>35717
Are there only old ones or also new ones from the site?
>>35718
yeeeesss queen lovrina
More
I need this picture post and they didn't let me.
>>35621
Tell us the name of this pink hair girl is?
>>35877
And which Series that Melanie from?
>>35893

I'm not sure? I try to find her series, but I go nothing.
>>35922
Do you have any of the new pages of adventure! the comic?
It hasnt been leaked in forever.
>>35935

At less we have pictures.
I Can Incluing New Pictures Like Ryuko Matoi, Mary (Wall-e), Krolia And Glimmer I Better Like That
>>36082

I like to see it.
Does anyone have Yumeko Jabami and Mary Saotome from Kakegurui?
I Waiting
Does anyone happen to have his D.Va comic?
(590 KB, 700x905, 1.jpg) (537 KB, 700x906, 2.jpg) (489 KB, 700x905, 3.jpg) (192 KB, 700x452, 4.jpg)
satisfied
Does anyone have the "XXXMAS INGRID" comics to post here?
Why You Not Present Any Picture
Dark Magician Girl from Yu-Gi-Oh? Anyone?
Anyone got the new what-if collection?
(644 KB, 1275x971, Day_of_the_Fish_Whatif_pg01 SAMPLE copy..jpg)
>>39389
Jed hasn't made it yet, just proposed it. He wants to try his hand at editing official screenshots similar to the edits Woot makes, then making them into a comic of some kind.
Personally, I'd rather he just focus on pinups. His comics tend to be wordy, predictable, and take too long to go anywhere. Just give me the fucking fat chicks with none of the bullshit.
Could anyone tell us if Jeet has been consistent with his work? Or is he releasing stuff when he feels like it? Also, what characters has he recently drawn? Thanks for the help
>>39453
Yeah, but he's pretty good at scenario.
Like how the chick gets fat is usually well illustrated and thought out. Although yeah, Banana Galactic had long boring stretches without any of the fun stuff.
>>39453
You seem to have Access to Expandapanda. Can you share all the new stuff since the last update on AnonGTS? It has been Months since new Picutres got shared
I have agree yuo all. Jed have lose his fun touch and he is now have his own job of making expansion piscture pinup, fanart, comics and more. Pluse when the last time we ask him to make a expansion of ever after high characters? No one? Then he need be force on something else then his project.
Is Jed a footfag? Seems like a lot of his art features unusually barefoot characters, when their normal designs have shoes
Does anyone have the sailor mars comic
Anyone got the Elsa comic from Expandapanda?
Is Jed planning to do a sequel to those Totally Spies comic?
Does anyone have any new expanse pin-ups and comics?
Isn't anyone doing anything?
>>40439

Sadly no. I think the problem is the guy how charde the picture of art is jed as he have never post any more picture and the people are waiting but it they got a delay. So no news update.
Does anyone have the korra comic?
Does anyone have the Wonder Woman water inflation?
does anyone have the tomb raider reboot comic?
Anything new regarding the Adventure Comic?
>>43384
>>43382
Who are these sexy ladies? What is the name of this comic? Is this based on a show?
>>43579
well young son
the first you posted to is the girl from lollypop chainsaw
The second are the girls from from Brooklyn 99
>>43381
Where did you get those from? I have never seen them before
>>43583
Thanks a lot. And I knew about Lollipop Chainsaw, but I accidently put those pages up in the message by mistake.
>>43579
I'm not aware of any show where Juliet from Lollipop Chainsaw, Lara Croft and Quiet from MGS5 get stuck in an abondoned Nazi laboratory.
>>43588
they are on anonGTS
>>43624
I have just checked the site and they are not there. The Expandapanda section of anonGTS hasnt been updated since last year february. Are you sure you are talking about anonGTS?
Is Magna Maid still going on? Haven't seen that in forever.
>>43749
He just finished chapter 5 a week ago. Now he's taking a break from it and working on the Adventure comic again.
>>43758
It seems like you have a subscription to the Expandapanda site? Mind sharing all the new things?
>>43776
Sorry, I'm not subscribed to ExpandaPanda.
>>43813
And how do you know that chapter 5 of mystic magna maidens is finished? Or how hes taking a break to work on the adventure comic again?
>>43881
He's publicly posted a banner saying that.
>>43882
Ah I see. Man i just want a new update on either AnonGTS or here.. its been over a year
>>43947
You and me both pal.
On the bright side some of his new work as monocle is on Kemono.party
>>44008
i just looked and there is no artist named monocle on Kemono.party so you might want to get your facts straight
Does anyone have a full res pic of his teen titans go stafire pic?
Does someone has the new Adventure pages? Does the comic also include a what-if?
>>44301
That Problem is on your end. For me it worked, i even included the link
>>44301

Make sure the name is typed perfectly. If you copy pasted it, and there's a space at the end, it's not gonna turn up results.
>>44345
>>44346
I know he did a comic with Sam after this but did he ever get to Alex?
>>44754
No.
This has been asked more times than I can count.

He never continued this little series. He moved on greener paywalls.
>>35717
This link doesn't work anymore
>>45090
repalce x with the dash line for it to works
>>45093
Did do that. It says the gallery is gone
Android 18 comic pls and where to get it
Does anyone have any new expanse pin ups?
>>46060
No. Because he make actual no pin ups and his gallery is broken.
Does anyone have the Kim possible comic one
You can find that on deviantart. No need to waste thread room
>>47140

Sorry his acount deviantart don't have new picture, so fuck him banna.
>>43381
This makes me want to continue watching Brooklyn 99
>>29769
Seconding this, or alternatively does anyone know where to find it?
(123 KB, 638x825, 1.jpg) (116 KB, 638x825, 2.jpg) (97 KB, 638x825, 3.jpg) (109 KB, 638x825, 4.jpg)
(105 KB, 638x825, 5.jpg) (84 KB, 638x825, 6.jpg) (167 KB, 1275x825, 7.jpg)
Well they're shutting down.... it's truly is an end of an era. Can someone save everything and archive it before it's deleted please?
>>51022
Whats shutting down
Expandapanda is shutting down once July reaches its end.
>>51022
I second that, someone should save all of his works and archive them
>>51042
What about Banna Galactic?
if its shutting down can you please get as many archive photos as you can?
>>51042
Wuh-oh.

Is all the new content gonna stay behind a paywall or is he just moving to a new one?
Also considering it's Jed I guess we shouldn't be surprised he abandoned his latest venture.
he's got health problems and is stopping art for now idk how serious it really is but it sounds pretty bad
Can anyone post all the Adventure pages again because we're missing some here and there on this thread?
>>51098
Or if possible pages after pg80?
Has anyone got the Zero Two comic?
>>51065
Oh well I hope he ends up okay.
Can anyone post the Mystic Maidens comic as well please?
>>51065
i hope he gets well
Can someone tell me why jen is shutting down his site for?
he has spinal deteroration anxiety and has some heart attacks its in his journal on da
so what gonna happen? Is this the end?
Can someone post the Blue Diamond pic he made?
do that mean we save the picture for free once the paywall is down?
>>51065
Damn, hope he ends up okay. If he really is stopping due to health problems, I guess it can't be helped. We should probably archive everything we can though.

On that note, I can't be bothered to check the site since I don't wanna make an account, so I have to ask, has he every drawn any Seven Deadly Sins characters? I've seen one pic of Diane that looks to be by him, but it's seems it's just BE and I like his girls fat.
Maybe he will return someday, who knows?
>>51391
I hope the dudes ok. I hope he doesn't end up like Gain-Over. I've seen/known too many artist been plucked from this world too soon. Its even more eerie if you talked to and knew them before.
>>51349
Oh no, the guy who can only draw 5 positions is leaving the community
Anyone able to get goshaWG on kemono?
Wrong thread sorry
who want more?
i want more please
>>43383
Do you have this comic in the order that It released? Because frankly I have no idea what's going on
>>43646
And is this a part of the same comic posted above or is it different?
>>51624
Everyone wants more. Where did you find those pictures?
>>51349
>making the original Banna Galactic comic, the Adventure comic, and the Sailor Moon parody comic public
Well that's cool
>but the pinups and shorter comics are just getting wiped entirely
Why? This means the only place to get the pinups aside from his DA (where he's only uploaded like 20% of them) and waiting for random posts on BBWchan is AnonGTS. Why do I have to resort to piracy to view the pinups? This is fucking dumb
>>51111
Was there a Zero Two comic?
Can someone please post the rest of Mystic MagnaMaidens and Adventure Comic comics please?
u no itll be free next month right...? why waste space here
But isn’t he going to close the website next month?
i still need an account to get on expandapanda ?!
anyone have there avatar artwork?
>>53319
wait, are there any more 2021 fanart in addition to them?
Does anyone know if there was ever any other "She-Ra and the Princesses of Power" drawings besides the ones of Catra and She-Ra on that website? If so, can someone post them here please? Thank you.
>>51623
Has he done any other Total Drama girls?
Any Dark Magician Girl?
any gwen tennyson
>>52179
so how many pinups are we missing?
>>53678
Can we have his collection of themed Archives,Expanse ComicsExpanse GalleriesExpanse Pin-Up,Expanse Galleries Archive please
Was there a Passionlip pic he worked on before?
any ellen yin or elisa maza?
Is he going to release everything he's done before he disappears?
>>54770
>>51691
As stated before, (numerous times might I add) the Banna Galactic comic, Adventure! comic and Mystic Magna Maidens comic is coming out publicly while ALL pinups and short mini-comics are getting deleted due to "business" reasons according to his reply on someone asking the same thing from his announcement on DA
>>54770
No he's going delete everything so please everyone make a file of expandapanda for us, but he's will finish his main comic's
>>55025
This chapter, yes
What about the "what ifs"?
I was curious about that
Anyone got the Elsa water inflation comic from Expandapanda?
If you have an account and want to make a zip file, nows the time.
I’m half tempted to offer my account, if someone would go through everything on the site and save it all.
Anyone got the FLCL art

He made a about 4 Haruko images plus Jinyu

This is really important?
>>55317
Theres still two more plus the jinyu image
i will send the FULL Compete of expandapanda on friday after noon i was modern definition: Procrastination is the act of delaying or postponing a task or set of tasks. sorry
can't check the drive, says i need to be granted access to it.
>>55541
holy shit thanks! I've been looking for this shit for ages!!!
>>55541
Wow I had no idea they actually finished the Castevania Comic! That was my favorite one.
>>55541
Many thanks friend! Glad these won't be lost to time.
>>55541
There’s still quite a lot missing from these files.
Mostly pinups.
And a lot of pinups and comic pages are the same.
>>55684
Note: I never been subbed to Expandapanda so there still might be some stuff missing for all I know
When I went to the folder, it just took a bit for everything to load, like when I scrolled down, images suddenly loaded up on top, so I just scrolled back up to see what images loaded up. One example of this happening was when I was scrolling through the first sub folder, a Sabrina image plus others had suddenly loaded at the very top when I was in the middle of this sub folder, though this could just be a specific thing with the computer I'm on.
>>55541
God daaaaamn, thank you so much!
>>55541
You're the ultimate definition of a MVP, thanks dude.
Just wanted to ask. Does anyone have the cover page for chapter 4 of Adventure?
Anyone have the new complete comic from Kim Posible?
Nvm just did a quick search in the drive link and found the chapter 4 & 5 cover. Though would like to know from which page does chapter 5 of adventure start for archiving purposes.
>>55541
What kind of language are they speaking in?
You know what's funny.

Jed has done Elastigirl at least 4-5 times so far, did 1 Mirage pic (which is on Inflatebooru), shame he never got around to doing Violet Parr (despite the fact he's done younger females before with similar designs such as Ladybug and 2012 April O'Neil) nor hasn't touched Voyd from Incredibles 2 yet.

Hope he does at least one of them before he retires.
>>56622
Is this comic available anywhere?
>>56662
Well, is there an English version to the Google Drive link?
>>56622
It's just a damn shame this seems to be the ONLY parts of the comic she is in and he gave up on it before she could have more panels :/
where do you find all those comics?
Has someone WE_ExPP_BG_2020_97 - WE_ExPP_BG_2020_116?
>>55541
Is anyone else not able to download any pics from the drive?
Dose anyone have both of the Jinx(league of legends) pinups ?
I hope you guys saved what you wanted, because the site is wiped now.
>>29769

Would also like to get the full comic if anyone has it
Bump
Can we close this thread since all his content is free now
It’s not all free. Once in a while he’ll post a pic on DA.
At this rate, it would take years. Not to mention that his lewd pics wouldn’t last long.
Save
(406 KB, 1275x1650, C95DCDED-C1E5-4C7A-AAAF-6D623081FE25.jpeg)
Been meaning to write about the final pics. It’s been a while since his last post, but Jed did say that he’ll finish the last few eventually.
>>69599
that's why in threads long past when beggars would beg "upload new pix shown in the preview pls!", I'd ask "ok but first what's that anime bitch's name?" since I needed that as a starting point to brute force things like the "WE_MAIN_2_[number]_[character_name]-Complete50.jpg" pattern
Hey can anybody repost the archive for his DA. Every time I try to download it I get a “bad gateway” error
>>73273
It's possible he got ahead on those before he decided to end expandapanda. Maybe he just didn't have it in him to juggle both projects.
I'm confused as to the status of the site right now. Is everything but the three comics wiped? If so, is there a master archive where we can find all the deleted stuff?
>>77937
How do I unblock the links of the comics on the page that say link hidden?
Save this thread
Expandapanda has reopend!
Adventure & maidens comics getting new pages also pinups
>>80428
where you hear that from
>>80440
nvm i just found out on his deviantart
The site re-opened, and I'll be working on content starting this week. (Please read before hoping over!)

***PLEASE NOTE: While the site is active now, it is mainly meant for early access to the archives, or the suggestion forums to starting populating your lists. New content will not officially update until Friday, the 11th of February. Also be aware that only Full Access members can get early access to the forum boards to start putting in their suggestions (more on membership access below).

There are some key changes this time around, as the site is not exactly going to run on the same schedule as before. First up: the subscriptions (memberships). There are only two (2) to choose from:

Basic Access: access to the new content, pin-ups and comics.

Full Access: access to the new content, pin-ups and comics, access to the suggestions forums, PLUS access to the archived content (past pin-ups and comic galleries).

(There are no annual or bi-annual membership levels anymore).

The Content:

Just so everyone is up to date, the site will be posting three (3) images per week (Monday-Wednesday-Friday), and will consist of one (1) Mystic MAGNA Maidens page, one (1) Adventure! The Comic page, and one (1) Member-suggested Pin-up. As stated above, the pin-up suggestions forum is made available to Full Access members only, and selections will be made by Jed. There will be no rotation list this time around, but the ultimate goal will still be to get everyone a fair turn. This will hopefully prevent the process from becoming too much like a "conveyer belt".

We are really excited to get the content back up and running, and continue to be super grateful to all the people who have supported us throughout the years. Again, we won't post any new (completed) content until the 11th, but I'll see about getting some preview sketches up for early access members throughout the week of the 7th to the 11th.
can someone ask him to draw a characters from ever after high?
How about fortnite
His never drawn them
that too. So if any of you people will want be member, please ask him to do drawing a maddie hatter from ever after high and fortnite, we please like to and roxanne wolf and glamrock Chica from five nights at freddy's: security breach so please do so?
Does anyone has the two Alena from Dragon Quest pics he made?
ask the guy to do draw maddie hatter from ever after high
Since Expandapanda is back, anyone have any of the new posts?
I am wondering if anyone can please post BannaGalactic art of Eve from Blaster Master Zero.
(495 KB, 1920x1080, message.PNG)
I think Banna Galactic has submit new artworks and comic pages. Can someone upload htem?
Yes. Someone please upload the new stuff.
>>82430
Care to send the discord invite link to the expandapanda server?
we need new matetial clear high resolution
Can anyone please upload the new stuff?
>>83046

Yeah, jerk.
have everyone ask him to do patreon? He can get more money and maybe turn into free member instead pay memeber.
>>83160

I believe he did a poll for it once (Patreon vs. his own site) and the majority voted for him to keep his own site. As someone who would love to join but doesn't feel comfortable paying with PayPal and revealing my personal details, this saddened me greatly.
>>83160
You weren't paying for his shit before, how would it being on patreon be any different.

You'd just be begging for the Kemono updates instead.
See I'm just here for the Adventure comic. This thread could be dead for 8 months, but as long as new pages get posted somewhere I'm happy.
>>83343
For what? All pages so far are on Jeds deviantart.
Yeah, only 0 to 5, I meant MMM though 6 and up
>>83160

Sorry to disappoint you, but SeriojaInc don't have patreon.
Someone should upload
Taking into account the fact that the stuff that was made free b4 the site was suspended is still free atm, do u guys think there is a chance now that the new content uploaded now on the site will be made free after some period of time?
Taking into account the fact that the stuff that was made free b4 the site was suspended is still free atm, do u guys think there is a chance that the new content uploaded now on the site will be made free after some period of time?
Someone should upload newer things but in the meantime have some oldies but goodies :)

aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2RyaXZlL3UvMC9tb2JpbGUvZm9sZGVycy8xTTRLM044dzlubE82NXVCU0ltV214emV2ZkNlek9VS2c/dXNwPXNoYXJpbmcmc29ydD0xMyZkaXJlY3Rpb249YQ==
There's one he did of Jam Kuradoberi in a pie dish I remember seeing but can never find it again. Anyone got it?
Yeah. Can someone please upload the new stuff?
we want newers one, but not the oldie one.
>>85354
The sad thing is it’s going to be worse. He peaked with that comic.
>>85354
What hits me the most is that it has been 15 years since the og one.
>>85395
Jesus Christ I feel so fucking old
>>85357
What do you mean?
Can Someone upload Kim possible Grande size me! Remastered when it comes out
>>85402
It was only just announced...

Jesus fucking christ this is some next level beg-fuckery.
>>85357
Can someone tell me why is this a bad thing?
(79 KB, 720x334, Screenshot_20220317_151232.jpg)
Jed confirms that Grand Size Me Remastered will be have the same story + new stuff like scenes, dialogue and extended scenes
>>85428
Everyone is remastering old works instead of making new works. It makes no sense to remaster Kim Possible because the show ended a long time ago and a fan comic of the show in 2022 would feel dated.
>>85454
It's the honor the first real comic he did, plus people were begging for him to do another one
>>85452
You think he could do the same for the bulma comic?
Well considering it's behind a payway, probably, also props to those re-upping it here.
>>85465
Well if he remasters it then yeah
Although I guess he would cut out the vore stuff out
Does this guy do commissions or request only via membership?
bump for the first page of the remake
Can someone post the first page of remake
Can someone post the first page of the remake
Ha, we're all poor.
Do anyone got the new pin-ups from the website?
>>85819
Well that was fast
do everyone using paypal?
I am wondering if anyone could please send me a Google Drive collection of the entire Pin-Up Gallery in BannaGalactic?

Because I am willing and interested in seeing the collection.
>>86048

I bow to you sir.
>>85819 see ya guys next week for page two, I reckon if it's a once a week thing, it'll be about 3 more weeks before we start seeing weight gain.
>>86084
Just wanted to ask. Do u also have the new pages of Mystic Magic Maidens (after chapter 6 page 3) & Adventure! The Comic (after world 5 or page 120) as well?
>>85819
Just wanted to ask. Do u have any pages of Mystic Magic Maidens(after chapter 6 page 4) & Adventure! The Comic(after world 5 page 120)
Page2 of grande size me remastered is out, anyone mind posting it here??
>>86812
Oh boy. Time for Kim to end up looking inflated, rather than fat.
>>86812
Eh, not really. Jed has finally learned how to draw fat girls that don't look inflated, proof is the Brooklyn 99 weight gain comic.
>>86816
I, too, fear this outcome
Does anyone have the Mystic Magna Maidens chapter 6
Does anyone have the Mystic Magna Maidens chapter 6
Can someone upload the new pin-ups?
does anyone have the latest chapter of adventure! the comic?
Whoever be selfless basterd, will be ban or kick out.
Can someone upload the new pin-ups?
Do anyone got new posts from the site?
Can someone upload the new stuff please?
CAN SOMEONE UPLOAD THE NEW STUFF PLEASE?!? Damn! Is this thread dead or lazy?!