/bbwdraw/

>>220269

Absolutely! She scratches every itch on me. Brunette with blonde gradient, purple eyes, kinda tan and she's always so fucking cute.

I love BWS' ability to make his girls look cute even with some extreme faces, I want to apply that to my drawings of my OCs tbh
>>220270

Her laughing panel is so hecking gorgeus
Because my question was bombarded with pointless complaints, does Salt have any lore on Nat and Chloe, like on how they met? Does Undertaker have any story on that?
>>220266 (OP)
That expression, position and angle are so good...
>>220273
From what I remember of the stories they're good at showing how the characters behave in their daily lives and how their relationship dynamics work but there isn't much "lore" like what you're talking about (mainly because that wasn't the focus I guess). Personally I'd like if Salt actually used the "family" category from the reference sheets for once on a story or something, that could lead to some interesting scenarios
Here before mfs start complaining for no reason
>>220284 I'm really asking if there's a story on how they met, because in Nat's birthday artwork, it looked like both of them were at least in college or something, and if that went further back.
>>220292 But yeah it'd be nice if we could see the family members of the girls, excluding Chloe, she's an only child. I'd bet Nat has always been chubby from genetics or something, because she's the only one of the Salt OCs where her first appearance was her at a fluffier weight.
>>220266 (OP)
Courtney is so chubby and gorgeous, her attitude and confidence are awesome, she's the goddamm queen of the beach, soooo sexy!
(83 KB, 1794x1535, fcsz8chu82ac1.webp)
>>220316
THE SALT HAS FALLEN

BILLIONS MUST BITCH ON A MESSAGEBOARD WHERE HE WONT SEE ANYTHING

WHAT A WASTE OF MY HARD EARNED KEY PRESSES AND MOUSE CLICKS
>>220266 (OP)
>exposing her nave for the whole world to see
What a fucking whore.
>>220327
Nah, she's being free, America yeah
>>220325
Salt thread bounced back so hard, we went from endless bitching to this
glad he's uploading the new posts to deviantart, maybe people can see what a hack he is
his flat stuff looks better than his shaded stuff the beach comic looks alright visually because the characters don't look like they're made of rubber with his weird shading
time will tell if the story gets better but the girls are already fat so there's no weight gain hook so it kinda sucks already
>glad he's uploading the new posts to deviantart, maybe people can see what a hack he is
What do you mean? They always get uploaded, just delayed compared to Patreon. Btw, people thinks he's such a fucking hack that he's been getting more and more subs on Patreon this month since he revealed the comic's cover, so...
>>220380
please please please do not engage we don't want last thread to happen all over again
>>220380
Nah let's just ignore them good vibes only
>>220380
Please don’t reply to trolls.
Kemono has been down
>>220395
The patreon importer has been down for a month
>>220267
Maybe if she wasn't gay.
>>220407
Gay or not, I'm still whacking my shit
>>220407

Her being a lesbian shouldn't matter my man, she's has a cute model
>>220407
We like women.
Lesbians like women.
Game recognises game.
>>220426
yuri is cringe and turnoff
>>220427
I would agree. I think she's cute, but it's so hard to imagine myself even feeding her when I know she's only into women.
>>220432
She could be bi, and salt has leaned into the idea of the bi feedee and lesbian feeder before.(Nat and Halie)
You guys fall for ragebait too easily that's why this shit keeps happening
(6 KB, 373x135, images(2).jpg)
>Waaaah, they're lesbians, I can't get off now :'(
Just imagine yourself swooping in and snagging both, retard. What, are you a 5-er or something?
>>220445
I just don’t want them going to hell :(
(331 KB, 1277x800, Sketch.png)
What are you guys talking about
>>220454
Imagine thinking hell is real as a grown adult. Do you believe in Santa Claus and the Easter bunny too?
>>220454
Fictional characters retard