/bbwdraw/

(68 KB, 1365x798, IMG_20201008_141852.jpg)
we need more fats of these girls *and this is the only fat art i could find*
Damn, there are fats for this game already? Where'd y'all get these pics from?
>>21272
>It may be Chinese spyware with an abominable gacha
I was under the assumption it was a decent BOTW esque game in spite of the gacha element.
>>21304
It can't be both? If I were you, I'd hope for a monkeygate incident that scares them into being sickeningly generous before they put in that one character that makes the game suck for you if you don't have her.
>>21373
The straw that broke the camels back and got the Japanese government crack down on gacha games. Cygames got caught manipulating the draw rate for a new character who would leave the draw pool for a whole year after the year of her introduction from Japanese player having streamed themselves blowing thousands of dollars trying to get monkey. They've been giving away a ton of shit ever since.
https://youtu.be/UOWFvlBPnk4?t=212
Anyone save that pic of amber? The page crashed now it’s gone
The image of fishl from behind as well?
This need jean...
>>23433
Hey uh... you mind giving the sauce on that one?
>>23868
Who's the artist?
Need more jean. MORE
>>24200
Do u have the uncensored version?
>>24429
Artist? I know they deleted their pixiv awhile back but this looks new.
(353 KB, 2600x1800, 20201124_130811.jpg)
Anyone got the colored and before parts of this?
>>24438

It's from his twitter account, he deleted most of his stuff on there fairly recently again, but restarted posting some new stuff (the above pic being one of them), I would post his new twitter stuff here sooner, but he seems to sporadically mass delete all his new art and disappear every so often, and I don't want to trigger one of those episodes and cause him to leave again by posting all of his new stuff here right away. I probably will post it here someday (over in /bbwalt/), but not right now. I will say he has made a pretty good amount of new stuff since he closed his pixiv though.
>>26079
hey uhh- any chance you’ve got the uncropped version of that paimon??
I never expected my art to be here
>>24540
Anyone got the source of the first image?
bumping since someone made a completely new thread for no reason
(4.7 MB, 3003x3660, Mona.png)
Anyone got some good Keqing ones?
>>35486
Thank you! you know the artist?
(842 KB, 1034x1250, ffef.png)
>>41099
ho-ly shit thats good
>>41131
Happy to hear someone liked the model edit ^^
I originally wanted to make it a short wg animation but I forgot a step early on so now I cant do that. ^^'
>>41165
still just as good friend ^^
>>41139
Thanks for trying.
bump
bump
Bump
>>45688
That's vore my dude
bump
bump
bump
>>41132
someone have this in full and high quality version?
>>45688

Is there any alternate versions?
Anyone got the nsfw edits of this? ^
bump
no more need to bump. Inazuma is coming
>>53984 Sauce on the first one? Very pretty artstyle.
The truth is that it would be nice for Nikutsuki to draw his drawings with characters from Genshin Impact, especially the waifus
>>62152
Looks like Roundersofter
>>62152
does anyone have the full image of that?
Any Baal?
>>64308
Source on this one please? It's really cute...
>>66199
Yes, check the Pixveo thread.
(564 KB, 811x1102, mn.png)
>>68965 sauce on this? I recognise the art style but I can't remember who it is for the life of me
(1.3 MB, 1400x2000, 557.png)
(699 KB, 1272x1388, H.png)
>>62152
did anybody ever manage to find this image ?
send some eulas
Any more raiden
(2.2 MB, 2034x2034, E-zpuX3X0AUQDdJ.png)
>>68452
did the artist ever finish this sequence? they said there'd be another part but I never saw the last bit
>>75445

Artist's name next to Ganyu's stuffed belly
>>75446
I said by the image of mona
>>79128
I'd like this artist more if there wasn't a flood of text in most of their works.
>>79213
Thanks for the heads up. The difference is something else!
>>84187

@milk10pm on twitter
>>89499
Sauce on the ambers?
>>96499
Do you have the text free version?
>>98820
Except game developers hate fat women being playable.
I keep seeing this game mentioned all over the internet but I have no idea what it is? it looks like a game for weebs with little girl fetishes.
Really? It's odd that when you look at this that is what you see. Because when I look at these all I see is garbage. Pure garbage. If the fats look so horrid to this degree I don't even want to think about what the versions of non-fats are like! What a mess. Is this korean or chinese made? I can't even tell the difference anymore!!! Hahaha. In my opinion very bad designs
>>100290
>>100293
Maybe try make your bait a little less obvious next time, morons.
Friend, if there are any morons here the likelyhood that one of them is I is very low. I don't know what to say about your comment but the opinion I gave was an honest opinion. I guess I could have mentioned that I often review professional video game products and other media. I don't always mean what I say online, but on this occasion I thought the art for a supposed professional product was sufficiently bad enough to speak up about it. It's not the worst thing ever, and I did not mean to keep you from enjoying what you like
>>100268
public nudity is a crime smh
>>100298
Dumbass thinks that some low quality art is the same as the real models in game. "Often review professional video game products" why the fuck are you ReViEwInG things about the game in a fat art thread, you really are a moron
>>100316 Excuse you? I was giving you a reason why you should not take my opinion too harshly since you and I are not cut from the same cloth. You are welcome to your opinions
Shut the fuck up God idk y you guys think ur smart I don't give a fuck who if you don't like this then great then shut up and leave and don't say my opinion mattar if your opinion is hating on other then idc
>>100317
Splish splash, your opinion is simply trash.
Now fuck off and have a great day :)
>>108049 who is the artist of this one
(4.0 MB, 2048x1536, Mona Qyx.png)
dunno if this ever got posted anywhere, but I got this sketch like a year ago before the artist dipped and never finished it
hello
>>113887

SliriX By the way, does anyone know if he's on Kemono?
>>118651
Then try to report it and not just bitch about it! Take action!
>>118666
Coolgote only inTwitter
>>118715
beware: he's a pronoun baby and draws men
Thats Lucy from Fairytail, not a genshin character
>No fat Signora art
>And because of 2.1 there never will be.
(2.3 MB, 1200x1600, kuki.png)
Fresh OC. Made this by editing and drawing over a screenshot
>>126571
If this is an OC, then you're in the wrong thread.
>>126572
It's a Genshin Character and they're fat so I'm sure I'm good