/bbwdraw/

Any hero could update themagmaman?
Could anyone update Squarewave29’s kemono?
Can someone make a deckersfm page?
>>205597
A much needed update, I second this.
Please update Denkodrawing and Waltzpurgis
Please update gagaladylover
>>206148
Seconded, whenever sites back up
>>205732
Can someone please update Expo's Kemono for the love of God?!
Is kemono having trouble with patreon?
>>206292
The Patreon importer is down again, nothing for it has been updated for a couple days. Need to start thinking of alternatives to Kemono.
Whoever updated thecelestialemperor. Thx for the updates. Hate to burst ur bubble though. But the posts made between the 4th and 27th of April still haven't been uploaded yet. Hate to be that guy but the patreon importer is broken af. Got be extra vigilant.
An update for Pixiveo would be appreciated
Can we also get an update for WorthlessChub. Thank you!
Thank you to whoever updated SeasonedSheldrake.
Not just that. All posts made between the 8th and the 30th of the last month haven't been updated yet. Page 60 of Gaining Perspective too hasn't still been updated after all this time.
>>206937
Not just that. All posts made between the 8th and the 30th of the last month haven't been updated yet. Page 60 of Gaining Perspective too hasn't still been updated after all this time.
>>206979
Weird stuff. I hope that issue gets solved soon.
Can anyone Update AyBeeArt Kenmono?
Anyone could update themagmaman or an_chang pls
Whoever updated TheCelestialEmperor page. Thx for the updates. Though hate to be the bearer of bad news but the post between the 9th to the 27th of April are still missing. Requesting again for the page to be updated properly this time.
https://kemono.su/patreon/user/91172640
Whoever updated the DrBlackjack page, the same posts mentioned before are still missing. Requesting again for the page to be updated.
https://kemono.su/patreon/user/9076630

I swear. Is it that hard to check whether the updates are done properly or not?
Anyone else having a fucking ad pop up every single time they click on a post or go to a new page? It's getting annoying as fuck. It used to be no pop-up ads at all, the recently only one the first time you click on someone's page, an now it's just ridiculous. They're making the user experience worse and worse just like a corporation.
Seems like Patreon importer is down again
>>208253
Came here to see if anyone else was talking about this. The other ads were ignorable enough, but pop-ups are just plain annoying. Also, for some reason it's not letting me search anything. Keeps saying "Unable to load artists"
Does anyone know what's going on with Kemono Party because it hasn't been updated for days?
>>208878
> So basically Fucking furry people importing whole discord's servers and clogging the fuck up the importer
>said by one of kemono's chan anon
>>208948
The patreon importer is down again.
>>208949
whaaaaaaaaaaat noooooooooooooo
>>208950
by this point, make an alternative site.
Anyone could update themagmaman kemono?
>>209098
Sadly, No.

Though this place could've been an alternative since everyone's pirating pictures from patreon unless kemono is almost everyones best sources.
some news about the patreon importer (bad or good)?
Any news on the progress of the Patreon importer?
So many dumbasses on here that can't accept or read that the Kemono Party importer is broken for everything except Discord.

>>208896
Noticed there was a big outbreak of furry, bhm, and AI creators from last year. All of them joining in a short time is probably what clogged the system.
>>209647
I'm aware of the whole situation, i just usually come and leave some kemono pages here to let people know what needs to be updated.
Can someone make a deckersfm page?
Worthlesschub pls once the importer starts working again
Once it starts working again, can someone update Cloudlandswing as well?
Can someone update bamboo?
Can someone update Softservice?
What artist is the first image of the thread called?
>>209841
Kemono is working again someone update sweetdreamcoffee's Kemono
Please update Waltzpurgis
Can we get updates for joekie3wl and ashgallalla?
I think kemono is back up. Can someone update littlepieceofcake please
Can anyone update feeead?
Kemono seems live again! Wooo!
(558 KB, 2048x2000, patreon_poll_winner_preview_june___raven__by_assthethick_dhnn13q.jpg) (573 KB, 2048x2000, patreon_preview_may___gwen_tennyson_by_assthethick_dhglsnq.jpg) (578 KB, 2048x2048, patreon_poll_winner_april_preview___gwen_by_assthethick_dhaoyn2.jpg) (652 KB, 2225x2257, february_patreon_winner___frankie__preview__by_assthethick_dgyfw9b.jpg) (582 KB, 2048x2048, patreon_poll_winner_march___heather_by_assthethick_dh4h0hn.jpg)
Can someone update the Assthethick page?

https://kemono.su/patreon/user/79907605
(229 KB, 1156x1045, Capture2314.PNG)
Im having an issue where only 1 of my patreons that im subbed to is being uploaded and getting a "Couldn't not load Creator front page at https://www.patreon.com/Kappart , skipping..." error for every other one. anyone else having this issue?
petition for a guyguyson14/bluepants page
Hey, does SlimeyJayStudio have a kemono? If not, someone make it pls
Can someone make a deckersfm page please?
>>210333
Shit just seems to be broken atm
For reference, the posts made in between the 8th and 30th of May (DrBlackJack) and the posts between the 9th to the 27th of April (TheCelestialEmperor) still haven't been updated till this very date. Honestly at this point, this whole situation is bloody ridiculous.
someone can post on roundersofter's kemono page, the zip containing the HQ versions of these recent works? pls
Any chance to update hisano-x kemono? Please, it's been months...
Please update Worthlesschub it’s been a long time
Can someone please update HAPPYPAL,s kemono??? It’s been a while
Please update Joekie3wl
Please update happy pal
>>211312
>>211347
I AGREE WITH THIS GUY, AND I ALSO FEEL THE NEED TO SHOUT ABOUT IT
how has no one updated Annonnxyz/Supersnacksized in months? They're doing some of the best WG art out there
On my knees begging someone to update feeeaad's page, I want to see this new post so bad 😔😔😫
Can someone make a deckersfm Page please?
Joekie3wl anyone?
can someone make a deckersfm page please?
test