/bbwdraw/

Took me a month to fill up my space on my own. Idk your excuse should run your mouth so much 👀
>>205344 (OP)
Wow congrats, you finally learned how to use a fucking image board you faggot.
>>205359
I like Nat and all, but sometimes she's really unreasonable. Ice Cream cake would bring Chloe's body temperature down so she wouldn't be snoring like saw mill.
>>205448
Doesn't dairy clog your sinuses tho?
(359 KB, 1382x1706, athena2.png)
Quick color edit of salts Athena sketch
>>205425 Good lord, stop bitching about the place of title.
>>205561
Even without the bloat Sammy has gotten pretty huge. Also, feels like Halie has gotten more content with Sammy than with Nat as of late
>>205561 Ok, what temperature do you think Sammy likes her steaks? I gotta say between rare-medium rare if Halie has that much plates out.
>>205561
Holy fuck bloated Sammy always has me diamonds
>>205561
Halie felt bad about constantly making Nat outgrow her wardrobe so now she’s making Sam her next victim
>>205561
Sammy is pure wife material
>>205561
Based Halie, making best girl Sammy even fucking fatter than Chloe.
>>205781 I wonder if Salt makes the Nude or the Main artwork first for his art lately, as we got the nude alt just a day after.
>>205798
I'd assume he probably had them both in the pipeline at the same time. I doubt he drew the original and then just decided to make her naked and redrew the thing in one day.
>>205784
im noticinf a trend of the nude alts lookin bigger than the OG
>>205801
The man made a beautiful scenery piece. I’d be showing it off every chance I could too
>>205832
Yeah most artists tend to do that. Normally they'll make the alt and og artwork before they start coloring it. Even if it's an older artwork they're editing they tend to pull up the file (if they have it) and go from there.
>>205561
>sammys a better garbage disposal than chloe when she cuts loose
Best girl only with a comic (deservedly)
Can someone post that fat hailee edit (the one based off the character sheet) that somebody made and posted on one of the old threads
>>206048 Damn Joker asking for this
>>206105
It’s just one post, calm the hell down.
>>206048
>walks to the station bike and is already spent
That's what a fatty's supposed to be like.
>>206144
I'd bet good money that your the one that drew this and your just trying to advertise.
>>206149
No he isn't so your money is elsewhere as of now. Even the that original character on the right is very familiar.
>>206207
I'll bet good money this is the same guy using a vpn
>>206236
I don't think so he doesn't use that stuff in anyway.
>>206255
How'd you know what he uses or not
>>206255
How can you know that? Smartass
>>206255
Absolutely telling on yourself there, buddy
why does salt stuff look so plastic
>>206315
Just the shading, it depends on the image but they're usually pretty shiny with light shadows, I don't mind it at all but I see what you mean
>>206315
Why would you give a shit about that? I swear god, some people...
>>206315
>Salt posts anything that isn't anything but Fairy Tail characters
>"hurr durr Salt fell off"

Shut up. We have had this stupid constant argument every fucking thread since Christmas.
>>206460
Not entirely sure on the first two but I think it
Vice from King of Fighters
An Patreon's OC
Elma from Dragon Maid
Juvia from Fairy Tail

Part of me really appreciates Salt putting the character and series name in is recent Sketch post
>>206477
putting a whole lotta words in that guy's mouth
Salts got a new pic out.
>>206539
It's just a Nikume redraw
>>206552
Nigga I don’t care, I wanna see it.
>>206436
You small dicks homos need to get off the internet. wHO BEATS off 900lb cartoons? Gay HOMOS
>>206560
Don’t be shaming me brotha… you got your rapist homo thug blacks over there acting like they shit.
>>206552

Still new content. Which is, kinda the whole point of having a thread like this.
>>206580
It's funnier cause they say that on this website
>>206580
Why the fuck are you posting the same Hibiki image every time? lmao
>>206560
I want to beat my meat to 900lbs fucking men. Which Salt is allergic to.
>>206595
So I can jerk off to it later
>>206649
Stop being a faggot and look somewhere else
Try /bhm/ or /alt/
>>206574
Very subtle difference in posing and clarity, especially her left arm's positioning and that belly. The sweater is just barely containing her boobs, while her tank top is nice and snug. Ofcourse the colors are better, but I find these subtleties really add more to this picture.
>>206715
Salt also managed to draw a decent background this time, the old one was really barren
>>206965
This is a really charming piece and the reference works really well in that world given who is asking for the food lol
>>206965
are these original characters or an existing series?
>>206970
Weird halos is always a sign of Blue Archive gacha characters.
>>206973
Damn, so he's finally started commissioning BWS too...
>>206967
I dunno why i think its so funny when somebody critiques art like its on a wall somewhere and then starts masturbating
>>206965
Izumi my beloved...
I love this one, it feels like it's been forever since he's drawn something that isn't a fat girl stuffing herself or trying to fit into clothes.
>>206595
That hibiki and momo are two of his best ever. Them and the wacdonalds coworker pieces.
I think the best pieces are the sequences and comics. The one-offs are boring and all kind of look the same.

Not that anybody asked but just imo
>>207008
What world do you live on? Literally the last thing he posted was like that as well. Most of the stuff he does is.
>>206987
Who? I need to know who's hand to shake?
>>206999
>and then starts
>Not while
(1.2 MB, 2150x1935, 1.png) (1.3 MB, 2220x1935, 2.png) (1.2 MB, 2270x2184, 3.png) (1.1 MB, 2562x1914, 4.png) (1.2 MB, 2376x1937, 5.png) (1.2 MB, 2741x1937, 6.png)
(1.3 MB, 3385x1937, 7.png) (1.2 MB, 3845x1937, 8.png) (1.4 MB, 4467x2378, 9.png) (1.8 MB, 5400x2378, 10.png) (1.9 MB, 6387x2027, 11.png) (2.3 MB, 7360x2454, 12.png)
(178 KB, 1060x1072, April_lucy.png)
Okay, so you know this pic from the April 2021 sketches?
>>207384 It's a picture from 3 years ago. Probably colored. What else?
>>
All that ass you got. Get in the fucking water let me see your cheeks!
>>207385
Well, apparently, Lucyguy didn't commission this one.
Ok, everyone, gun to your head, best BWS OC? Easily Nat for me.
>>207417 Apart from that one UT story where they went to the gym, where else is she protective?
How the hell do these keep popping up so fast? There's now more salt threads that have been on this board than the amount of illegitimate children I have.
>>207414 either Nat or Courtney (a close 3rd would be sammy)
>>207384
There used to be an animated version of this. Does anyone have it?
(9.3 MB, 2564x3371, Mountain Rescue Disaster.png)
Recent newsletter says that a new Feast For The Eyes comic will be starting soon, so more OC content in the future.

>>207414
Courtney.
>>207414
For me Chloe, her short hair makes her so hot, also shes usually the biggest, tallest and roundest. Her belly is poggers too and shes lovely below her bratty attitude.
>>207414
Chloe, and I don't give a shit if everyone else disagrees
>>207466
That sounds good on one hand but I really hope it's about his already established OCs already instead of new ones.
>>207414
Nat. She's a chill, laid-back fatty who gains weight casually and I love that
>>207414
Chloe. She has a bubbly personality, is hot, and massive compared to his other girls
>>207414
Sammy. Her hair, body type and gaining arc are incredible.
>>207579
Fr, I remember seeing that one Christmas drawing salt did years ago that had Chloe in it, and she was the smallest one there, which is crazy to think about now considering she's easily one of the biggest besides Courtney and some others.

Also you're so real for that last bit lol
>>207414
Nat because she's a cute redhead.
>>207579
I’d prefer Chloe drawn as a boomer from Left 4 Dead
>>207641
I'd prefer the entire OC cast be thrown in a zombie apocalypse.
>>205804
if somewone could upload a finished version of 2b i would so happy
>>207414
Chloe with no doubt.
Sammy is a close second
>>207743
You got it, I second this, but adding Courtney as the third.
>>207573
>>207753
You ever think it’s weird that Salt hasn’t made an OC sheet for her? Nicole is one of his older characters but Courtney, Shannon, and Val are laid out. The only other semi-recurring girl that doesn’t have a sheet is Selene(though I think she’d fill up the whole screen at her current size). Being another cook makes it unlikely for Nicole to be part of the main 4 but maybe a scenario where her and Haile are in cooking school class might be nice.
>>207759
I could see Nicole teaching a class because I'm pretty sure she's a fair bit older than Halie.
What if salt recreated the Mr creosote sketch from Monty python with Chloe?
New art dropped bois
>>207808
idk why i thought she was in a bathing suit based off the sketch from earlier
>>207808
>that big sloppy tummy
DOCTOR, TURN OFF MY CIRCLE TOOL INHIBATORS
>>207990

Mai's hair is wrong, she's a brunette.
>>208004
Eh, I doubt BWS gives a shit about being accurate to the character anyway
>>208051
been waiting a LONG time for this
>>208006
Why would he not? He has even drawn her before. I'm guessing it's just a slip. Also, I think these are colored by the Lucyguy.
>>208051
Never cared about the original but the edit does it for me. I guess it's just because it makes way more sense for her to be nude
>>208054
>Also, I think these are colored by the Lucyguy.
If that's true then BWS shouldn't be having them as a perk. People pay for BWS's work, not Lucyguy's.
>>208056
It's pretty clear Salt still does the blush and highlights. Putting down flat colors doesn't exactly require an artist's touch
>>208072
It still requires you to be good at using art programs, and it's obvious Lucyguy has been learning from BWS. I guess it's because they can divide the workload or whatever
>>208251
gundam fats always nice to see
>>208251
I knew that bastard would've snuck at least Rebecca in there
>>208251
Damn. BWS could draw exclusively DDLC characters and I couldn’t be mad at it
>>208251
Is the Natsuki one a sequel to another sketch? Anyone mind posting if it is?
>>208251
Is that first girl wearing Goku's gi? Is she like a fat saiyan or is she cosplaying?

Either way I'm liking it
>>208402
yes, shes wearing goku's outfit
(1.9 MB, 1179x1325, IMG_5132.jpeg)
ngl this one is kinda mid, face kills it for me
>>208406
Was mid the moment she won the voting
>>208410
Facts. I wish bws had a distinct taste of his own instead of just drawing fotm characters (a month after they're popular)
>>208413
People suggested and voted for her dipshit
>>208406
What's wrong with the face?
I want another Selene piece in my veins man
>>208406
Don’t have an issue with the face but will agree the character is one of the most mid designs for flavor of the month girls in a long time
>>208426
Blonde elves will always be hot
>>208424

Somebody comission a Selene art for this man, because he's fucking based
>>208406
Face is pretty faithful to the anime/manga art style and expressions though
>>208413
Eh...you have to keep in mind that a lot of his Patreon output is voted or commissioned, this is literally his full-time job. And Marcille here won the fan art poll last month, her show barely finished a couple of weeks ago and got a second season announcement lol
>>208426
As someone who was reading the manga long before the anime make it big: absolute shit taste.
>>208438
He said once that he generally doesn't take comms of his characters, only way if he gets really invested into the idea. Easier said than done really
Can we just agree on the fact that Marcille is overrated as fuck? I wish BWS would draw more niche characters
>>208450
Marcille was also niche up until a few months ago, retard. Do you guys seriously need something to complain about every week? Now is Marcille out of all characters, ignoring all the way more popular characters he has drawn recently (and by his own will, mind you. Such as the Konosuba girls or Rebecca). Is this a thinly-veiled episode of "let's complain about lesbians on the BWS thread"?
>>208450
Considering how consistent Salt has been about doing what he does it's either time for you to accept it or let go. Maybe you all should join his Patreon en masse and swing the polls the other way or try to commission your waifu no one else cares about. Otherwise just take what you can get or stop whinning, there are other artists out there
>>208450
People like you say you want more niche characters, but the thing is there’s a lot of niche characters and if he does a niche character you don’t like, you’ll bitch and whine anyway. So it’s safer to stick to characters that actually have some popularity to them
>>208450
You're gonna say that about every character he draws
>>208450 stop trying to derail the thread
>>208450
>>208452
Yes, and Dungeon Meshi has never been niche, it's always had a huge amount of loud and annoying fans who wank it to high heavens despite it being yet another D&D derivative fantasy manga with a
dumb gimmick (cooking) that pivots to another dumb gimmick (the lightheated story about cooking is actually super grim and dark!). And then they fight god. Maybe it wouldn't be so obnoxious if the fanboys didn't pretend it wasn't super deep or original in any way, shape or form.

>>208453
>Maybe you all should join his Patreon en masse and swing the polls the other way or try to commission your waifu no one else cares about.
Because he's made his money appealing to the lowest common denominator and ten or even twenty new patreon wouldn't be enough to make an actual difference on the pools.
Also you faggots will say this then bitch when someone actually suggests a niche character like Rodion in the polls.

Personally I don't care whether the characters he draws are popular or not, I'm just tired of how boring and mercenary he is with who he choses to draw. What does bws actually like?
>>208484
Bro wrote a essay thinking anyone cares
>>208485
"Bro" wrote six sentences and your dumb ass calls it an essay.
>>208450
Do you want to see arts of Moenbryda, Merlwyb or Minfilia from FFXIV in style of BWS? Or do you want to see arts from not famous anime, where BWS should create fat story and which people won’t see? Seriously, he can draw girls, which he likes
>>208406
An explicit would be fire, likewise for the 2B and lady MT
>>208484
It's really easy to shit on something when you just reduce it to 3 basic things and say they're bad because they're bad.

>He appealed to the lowest common denominator
Right, because losers like you are so much better to appeal to.

>What does bws actually like?
It isn't that hard to tell if you look at the things he does that aren't poll related, or read his descriptions. He also talks a lot about things he likes in his livestreams. But people like you hang out here and see the images get posted with no further context, and then go "I know nothing about this artist's interests!!"
>>208484
Not to mention the entire fucking series is basically yuri bait, with everyone shipping Marcille and Falin for some reason. If they had to attract that toxic crowd...well, they've done an amazing job
>>208540
>Bro doesn’t like yuri
Holy shit every time he posts you fuckers make the name of this thread even more fitting. Why are you here if you don't like any of his art?
>>208558
Go suck your father's dick
>>208540
>Not to mention the entire fucking series is basically yuri bait,
That's just Shippers being obnoxious as usual.
Friendship is a dead concept to them
At this point I’m considering the finer points of just subbing to every FA artist I follow so I don’t have to read you butthurt retards complain about every fucking thing all the time
>>208593
salt asking the real questions with that title
>>208593
so much better, idk what was up with her belly in the OG pic it looks odd/cut off?
>>208593
Omg, she looks outstanding! I was waiting for an explicit of her!
>>208612
It's the leotard cutting into it.
>>208624
oh shit, i was wrong the og is very hot I didn't see that wasn't her skin
Somebody have the curtain call Challenge of bws?
Can anyone upload any WIPs in the newsletter?
(854 KB, 950x1190, a3-2.png)
Mi prima Antonia Eliana Ortiz Schiaffino muy potona con poto grande me tiro un peo muy apestoso, muy enorme, muy gordo, muy oloroso, de bomba atomica y de caca muy verde en mi cara
>>208674
Fuck off, chilean retard
>>208743
I like her in overalls.
Girls in overalls are cute
Salt posted Marin today?
Boy this is going to be GOOD
What's on the newsletter? And where's the Marin pic?
>>208895
>Excitement into disappointment
Same, that Marin is so average.
>>208900
At least it's not the 100th pic of Lucy I'd take Marin any day over lucy
>>208887
Is this new tho? I'd swear i've seen it before
>>208900
Holy shit, y'all think everything is average. Just be thankful it wasn't another fucking Lucy picture
>>208895
you people are never fucking happy
You guys think were getting another comic this year?
>>208910
It's an upgrade of a private sketch
>>208926
He already said he's working on a new Feast for the Eyes comic
What are the newsletter's highlights?
>>208939
He’s taking a bit of a vacation till July 8th is the only thing I know
>>208905
>>208919
>At least it's not another Lucy
That's not a good argument when talking about something being mid.

>>208920
>Saying something is average is the same as hating it
That makes no sense.
>>208887

>Fatty with beach ball sized titties near half-exposed and muffining over top
>Huge arms
>Giant gut spilling over a quarter of the counter
>Massive hips in tight jean shorts
>Still drooling over food despite all of that

And of course, bbwchan still finds a way to complain about it lmao. I'll agree it isn't his best and most exciting pic, but holy shit.
>>208962
Hey don't forget!
>Also complains when fatty isn't big enough/too big/too small
>Or straight up schizo rant thread lmao
>>208965
My favorite schizo rant was when anons were arguing about if Salt should draw men for some reason
>>209048
He's already drawn them a few times, so arguing about that is stupid as fuck
>>209071
Nah he's talking the argument of Salt drawing big men and women together
>>209090
This bitches birthday is coming up honestly I don't think salt will ever make her bigger than that I think she'll look good at Courtney's size
>>208887
I remember this was a patron request Salt did some time ago, so it’s cool that it’s been upgraded to a full illustration. Pretty cute stuff.
>>209091
I really want her to become the fattest.
Have her be even more of a glutton on her bday.
>>209090
I really fucking hope we'll get some sort of Chloe drawing, and at a big size too
>>209143
As a fan of this manga and being Erufuda my favorite, this piece is top notch! The anime us so close!
>>209143
Glorious. I don’t know what it is but Salt just nails apples.
>>209182
That's not apple shaped, her breasts are too big compared to her belly for that.
>>209191
this
honestly, her tits are too big, they should be a little smaller and her gut should be bigger
>>209191
If not apple, why apple shaped?
(70 KB, 703x881, Sammy and Halie.jpg)
>>209191
absolute glue huffer take. An apple is a fat woman with little to no ass and leg fat. Everything is above the hips. Sammy is an apple.
>>209213
>this art should be different to fit my subjective standards
>>209323
her thighs, hips and ass have clearly plumped up in even that pic, like its evident that she has a shelf in the chest AND ass.

Ive seen real apples candidly and the disbalance between hips/legs and belly is honestly a turnoff for me, seeing so much fat and NONE of it ending up in a pancake ass is weirdly depressing
>>209323
apple means mostly gaining in the gut. fat anywhere else in the body doesnt really matter as long as the gut is the biggest asset
>>209440
Ight, I’m gonnna go kill someone…
>>209440
>I wanted to make something to celebrate the release of 100 Years Quest tomorrow, so here's a piece featuring the “biggest” girls from Fairy Tail!🥳🎉
Since some people here wonder how Salt feels about Lucy and the rest...
>>209440
I'll take this over it being centered around Lucyguy
So, how many Fairy Tail related art's have Salt drawn already?
(376 KB, 1326x1413, Celestia.jpg)
>>209440
>"she's too small" guys get something
>"she's too big" guys get something
>no self-insert, not even dialogue from POV character
>people still complain because it's Fairy Tail
Putting the Salt in the Salt Thread again. >>208924 is right, you people are never happy with anything.
>>209440
I don’t know what people are sperging out about. That comparison is A Tier
Salt's still the best to ever do it no contest.
>>209440
I do whish he would draw Mirajane, Lisanna, and Brandish at least once, that said I still very much like this and will never say no to more fat fairy girls
>>209440
This is one of pieces of Lucy that I actually like. I love how from this angle you can not just see how wide she is but how deep her fat is.
>>209481
>>"she's too big" guys get something
how? The table is wider than her.
>>209440
I like the size variation and belly shapes, this one's pretty nice I just wish there wasn't a table in the middle so we could see the legs
>>209496

You wouldnt see much more leg than you already do lol, lucy and erza's guts completely cover them
>>209427
Shocking: fat people likers like when the belly is the fattest part
>>209512
Eh, I don't know about that. I prefer pears personally.
>>209440

DAMN, THOSE SIZE DIFFERENCES
>>209481
>people still complain because it's Fairy Tail
No shit, Salt has done them so much and people are sick of them. Of course people are going to complain, and they're right to do so.

>>209480
Too many to count.

>>209496
How can you see the belly shapes when the table is in the way?

>>209440
Lucy's forearm looks fucked up.
>>209440
the cana in the background makes me wonder if anyone has all the art Salt has done of her i remember a few she's hot
>>209543
And the size of that brown haired chick in the back!!! God I love Salt's shapes.
>>209533
Yeah in fairness, the pictures are still well executed and nice to look at but idk what itch fairy tail scratches that some others don't. I can think of a lot of outfits that Salt could do wonders with, especially like Senketsu or something.
>>209546

Isn't that Cana the one from one of the private sketches?
>>209440
I really wish I could say something good about this, but...yeah, it's motherfucking Fairy Tail and I got sick of these characters. I'm pretty sure Justsomedude was involved in the drawing process too
(622 KB, 1747x1629, Private 10-23 (Color).png)
>>209589
oh right he did use that private sketch. there's also this one from the halloween sketches too i wish he drew her more honestly
>>209664
Damn, the Fairy Tail haters are gonna seethe today
>>209669
Doubt it. Nude alts have become so common that people would think it was going to get one eventually anyways. Still boring whenever a nude alt does happen, and it doesn't matter who's involved in the artwork. It's time that could've been put into doing more original work.
>>209533
>No shit, Salt has done them so much and people are sick of them. Of course people are going to complain, and they're right to do so.
Oh boo hoo, the art I pirated from his patreon is about a character I don't like. If you want him to draw something else, stop bitching about it and pay him to do it. He's not going to listen to a bunch of whiny babies practicing gift horse dentistry on bbw-chan,
>>209677
>gooning so much nudity becomes boring
>>209724
>If you want him to draw something else, stop bitching about it and pay him to do it.
Already tried that. Wasn't picked for a commission slot when they were open, and the sketch tier is full so it's impossible to join to put in my own ideas. Even suggested ideas they could do in a feedback post, and they didn't take any of them. There's nothing left that can be done.

>>209731
I never liked nude alts to begin with.
>>209664
Sammy could be that big.
We need to make Sammy that big.
Chloe needs to be put in her place.
>>209677
The whole point of nude alts is that they're easier to make, allowing him to keep the stream of content consistent without crunching (and of course, they're popular). The reason why you're seeing more of them is probably because Salt has streamlined his process in a way that makes them faster to do and likely expects some pieces to get voted in polls beforehand. A lot of commissioners these days seem to be requesting edits too when contacting him since because they don't expect those pieces to get voted.

Because of those reasons I highly doubt Salt would be doing more shit if he didn't do the alts.
>>209736
How much of a time difference is it for him to do a nude alt compared to making something brand new? He still has to separately make whoever he draws nude, changes their body slightly for the nudity, like giving them slightly bigger breasts and a different facial expression, and often has different dialogue along with a complete change in background. Have a hard time thinking there would be a significant time difference if all of that has to be considered.
>>209724
>stop bitching about it and pay him to do it
This isn't possible for people to do for many western artists, Salt included. I can count on one hand how many good western artists are available for commission, but I'm starting to lose track of how many of them develop circlejerks of genuine paypigs and developmentally disabled wannabe forum/discord mods. If money of all things doesn't work as an avenue of change I don't blame anyone for complaining.
>>209758
Have you ever considered those "paypigs" and "developmentally disabled wannabe mods" aren't the retarded idiots you make them out to be and are actually nice people that the artists like working with? You might be able to get a comm from someone if you didn't come across like a total prick.
>>209770

In salt's case it is impossible to be fair. Sketch tier is always full because salt doesn't rotate anyone out and nobody wants to lose their spot. The only other way is to get lucky with the polls if you aren't one of the lucky few who seem to be close to him.

Not that i'm complaining, totally understand why salt would rather do loyal repeat business than deal with rando's lmao. Some real rotten people on this site. Def the types to blame others for not liking them instead of looking inwards and seeimg how insufferable they are.
>>209758

Then stop bitching and find an artist who will take your money if you really wanna spend money on comms. You wont tho lmao, ultimately you're just mad salt doesn't do what you want.
>>209779
>In salt's case it is impossible to be fair. Sketch tier is always full because salt doesn't rotate anyone out and nobody wants to lose their spot. The only other way is to get lucky with the polls if you aren't one of the lucky few who seem to be close to him.
Explain why it's impossible for him to incorporate a rotation, because right now the only thing stopping him is his own preference in what he chooses to do. He can force people out of the sketch tier to let new people in if he really wanted to.
>>209804
I never said it was impossible for him to rotate lmao. I said it was impossible for new people to call him because he doesn't rotate it.

Learn 2 read 4head
>>209770
Based on the replies I've gotten so far, they are, actually.
>>209830
The fuck is that supposed to mean? XD
Omitting the previous stupid drama, Kemono got updated with this month's newsletter and Salt says he'll do stuff with Shannon, Courtney and Selene this month
>>209846
Awesome, Chloe is still being ignored by BWS...
>>209892
Your mother is a bait post
New art boys
(1.5 MB, 3507x2481, June_Private_Sketches_Colored.png)
Here's a real time capsule, some of BWS's old sketches from 3 years ago. I'm the one who suggested Erina
>>210000
The stockings ripping gives me life, I wish he'd do like rapid weight gain like that, with all the clothes stretching and ripping and stuff
>>209983
>more random patron OC slop
Yawn
>>209440
>>209664
>fags seething just to seethe
He’s been on a roll lately and these are great, great I say!
>>208688
>>209090
It's sorta neat to remember Chloe is like 5'9 and that huge
>>210142 Damn I'm taller than all of them, and they're short.
>>210213
Awesome I love seeing Erza more than Lucy
>>210195
Look at that 4th wall break lmao
>>210195
Erza damn, shes so hot!
>>210195
>two best characters from their respective franchises
>worst salt piece in awhile
couldnt explain to you why, but I don’t like this picture Charlie.
>>210236
It’s an old piece, the new thing here is the naked version
>>209664
>>210195
The nude versions are so boring now, it used to be exciting to see a salt pic with the tits out but now it's just part of the patreon mill.
>>210324
what do you suggest dude?
(8.9 MB, 2984x2668, val5.png) (2.2 MB, 1671x1598, Nicole_2.png)
>>210324
yeah but now we get all these nude edits and salt has been doing actual lewd stuff now so seems like more of a you problem
>>210326
I liked it more when there was some time between the original and nude version, dropping both in the space of a week really cheapens it.
>>210324
>>210345
You guys here really come up with the most insane ramblings. Next, when he comes back to his previous schedule with the comic you'll start complaining that he's focusing too much on the comic or that the comic just sucks
>>210345
But... this is an explicit edit of a piece from almost two years ago?
>>210342
I think this is the first time I've seen a non dyke salt character
>>210381
>non dyke Salt character

Chloe is straight, and Sammy (take it with a grain of "salt" because of Undertaker) flat out shows she wants a boyfriend.
>>210434
Holy shit this hot it's been while
>>210438
Scratch that This is very sexy damn !
>>210434
Is it me or is salt been drawing alot of nudes lately
>>210434
Fucking peak, bodes well for the coming Selene piece.
>>210434
About damn time.

>>210440
Yeah there's been a lot of them lately.
>>210434
I thought Shannon was plowing Courtney with a strap on dildo for a second.
>>210434
Holy moly, this is FIRE!
>>210434
WE ARE BACK (I felt like a kid on Christmas day when I seen this on DA)
>>210434
Kino, pure Kino.

>>210459
Same. This is still hot as hell though.
>>210434
god i wish i was in between them
>>210459
Glad I wasn't only who saw that
>>210555
God, I wish that was me...
did he finish that Komi sketch upgrade yet?
>>210598
so... can someone post it, then? I don't see it here.
>>210636
It hasn't been posted yet
>>210434
Yawn, when is BWS gonna stop drawing this lesbian shit?
>>210678
Oh, so when you see a drawing of Lucy, you are reminded of Lucyguy's OC, but when you see two girls being lesbian, you still have the need to complain?
Get your stuff together...
(4.1 MB, 3128x2776, IMG_1790.jpeg)
I won’t lie, I wanna see Chloe suck Some guys dick for a barbecue bacon burger.
>>210678
There’s always gotta be that one person who shits on something everyone else is enjoying to be different
>>210724
8 is fauna (vtuber), 10 is some other vtuber I don't remember the name of, idk about 14.
>>210725
Idk to me 10 looks like Gage from Borderlands but that's just me
>>210726
Oh whoops wrong one lol
>>210724
8 and 10 are Fauna and Reine from Hololive
>>210434
COURTNEY SHOW BEST GIRL THE LOVE OMG SHES SO PRETTY
>>210680
New Komi piece goes hot and hard
>>210724
Does someone know who is the girl in 12?
>>210755
Miorine from Gundam: Witch from Mercury.
>>210724
god, I know she won't win, but I hope that Mio pic gets posted in full size at least.
>>210710
why can't she talk, anime bros?
>>210775
Crippling anxiety. There's no physical issue stopping her, just extremely nervous around people
>>210778
yea, tho in the manga she's mostly over it by now lol. She can even get very rambly when talking about stuff she likes.
>>210821
Almost like she's very happy to be able to talk to people after pushing through her social anxiety, and secretly missed talking.
>>210894
Damn so hot. Is that 2 or 3 chairs?
>>210901 Could even be 4 with her size. Would love to be her seat
Is it true that bws drew Power? Saw someone talk about it in the chainsaw man thread.
>>210955
this helps whit my anxiety, very based
I would love to see Courtney lactating onto Shannon.
anybody got the greentext of the guy that accidentally got a gf through bws?
>>211081
Try googling those links if you've got balls
The little oc comic strips
>>211030
>>211066
I remember he came in one of these Salt Thread and said he would have made his gf 200 lbs, I don't know if it was him or if any of this story is even real btw
>>211131
Yeah, I was wondering if anyone had screenshots of those messages