/bbwdraw/

https://youtu.be/74saatNLFBY?feature=shared

New South Park special called “The End of Obesity.” Don’t know if they will have female weight gain in this one or not, just giving heads up. Fingers crossed it’s not like the OnlyFans special where we thought we’d see naked women, but it was just 45 minutes of Randy Marsh playing with his 🍆
>>202324
Women with nudes, sextapes & twerk videos on the dark web think im weird in person. Now u know bitch, because I been known u nastiesssss loll
anyone have the woahdangman luanne?
>>203866
I looked around but I couldn't find it and I even looked on curveybooru which has a lot of his deleted art so that image might be gone forever unless someone saved it
You could try asking woahdangman if he still has his old art saved somewhere, I don't know if he still does since he deleted everything on his deviantart account because he didn't like how some of his older drawings looked
>>203882
Got the gobble head video that vanished lol
>>207963
pleaaaaseee! I like more fat adult cartoons! :]
>>207965
>Fat male and animal transformation
Fuck off.
>>207975
>the male is fat in the show and is in the background as a gag and can easily be ignored
>the "animal tranformation" is so obviously a costume you dont need glasses to check

I hope you go to your optician to get your eyes checked anon because i can see how fuckin square your pupils are.
(440 KB, 648x648, IMG_7434.png) (621 KB, 864x648, IMG_7519.png)
Ongoing weight gain drive by StrobeOne•1 on twitter
I remembered an episode of a show and figured it will be dumped on, but it gave us some BBWs. It was the episode Showdown at the O-Bese Coral from Paradise PD. Amazed it isn't talked about more in these circles though since the series is considered a Family Guy clone, it would make sense, since most of this board would then just be dumping on it and family guy clones in General.

Anyway, the episode had the character Dusty start a fat cult who embrace their size, appetites and later on they go around town naked. There's a character in it named Gina who is into fat people and touches herself a lot to them. Figured her reaction would be ours if we were in a place with naked fat people who don't mind being nude. Anyway, would scans of the episode be doable here? Can they be posted?
>>209728
>no posts for a week
>new post
>"oh, i wonder what..."
>this
it's like finding a $100 bill on the ground but it's one of those gag ones that tell you to go to church. What character is this even supposed to be?
>>208700
https://kimcartoon.li/Cartoon/Paradise-PD-Season-3/Episode-5-Showdown-at-the-Obese-Corral?id=100596

https://www.wcostream.tv/paradise-pd-season-3-episode-6-how-the-cookie-crumbles

Here are two links to the episode I mentioned. Figured the reaction will be people will like parts of it and hate others and lament it being a family guy clone reliant on extremely vulgar humor and unlikeable characters.

If there's anything I thought would get praise is the scenes of the naked fat people embracing their size and appetites.
>>209799
Wasn’t there a version of this sequence with background? I though I remember see this sequence on another thread that had background. For example, that second pic had Lois outside. Does anyone know that or were to find that?
more please!
more please, and don't let this thread die! I am begging for more!