/bbwdraw/

(203 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault (17).jpg)
Searched far and wide! And I mean very wide and I'm not finding a video games general thread so I figured I'd create one. Also I'm gonna be based about it and use this image from asmongold talking about stellar blade because of thumbnail. Honestly it's gets me questioning you think there's gonna be thicky mods or weight gain mods for the game? Honestly asmons thumbnail doesn't look too bad! Swap out the face model for a more cute adorable game actress accurate one and not the clickbaitable face he was going for and you have a pretty decent weight gain mod! But shitposting aside a lot of people are going to probably find this another useless thread but honestly every other thread is specific to canon or indie or other things not you know generally so yeah crap on me all you like just trying to be helpful.
>>195855 (OP)
the only real argument people have is "there's already a game thread on alt" which is kinda stupid since ain't nobody going to alt just to find a game thread, so actually good idea Anon