/bbwdraw/

(92 KB, 828x769, sumo_chun_li_vs__cammy__fight__by_mediumoldman_dgx0t9u-414w-2x.jpg) (108 KB, 750x1218, greedy_gainer_by_mediumoldman_dgsi78z-375w-2x.jpg) (89 KB, 750x1203, cozy_woman_by_mediumoldman_dgwcawh-375w-2x.jpg)
I feel as if the pool of artists regularly discussed here is slightly shallow. At least we should get some new niggas to complain about.

Picrlatd is mediumoldman on DA.
https://www.deviantart.com/mediumoldman
(59 KB, 600x681, too_good_by_whatevaman03_def8lrb-375w-2x.jpg) (108 KB, 1024x724, mother_daughter_bonding_by_whatevaman03_dgsukq7-fullview.jpg) (62 KB, 600x851, the_lush_by_whatevaman03_dforp78-375w-2x.jpg) (147 KB, 800x1132, live_with_inez_by_whatevaman03_dh06mlh-414w-2x.jpg) (108 KB, 800x1132, fitness_14_by_whatevaman03_dgzt7ry-414w-2x.jpg) (92 KB, 800x1132, fitness_19_by_whatevaman03_dgztczz-414w-2x.jpg)
To keep things interesting I think some reviews are in order.

>>192337 (OP)
>mediumoldman
Fucking great with shapes. Ultra round and perky chicks--typically with huge asses, which is exactly my type. The Cammy and Chun-Li pic practically sent a spasm through my body. His works generally touch that part of my brain that makes me go ungabunga ungabunga. His work can sometimes be monotonous though, no Backgrounds or anything. It's also kind of rough. The faces especially look kind of scuffed, but props to him for being one of the few who doesn't just do anime. I feel like the faces give his girls a certain character, which is sometimes really sexy.

>>192340
>donmonan
Kind of the opposite of oldman. His work is very clean, his faces are immaculate, and his fatties are more flabby and roly poly. The only flaw I can think of with him is personal preference, being that fattiest like he does aren't my main preference. (also I think he's esl kek. Some of the dialogue reads weird)

>>192342
>Grim001100
His work is clearly inspired by Tumblr, and at first I dismissed it, but in reality it's quite appealing. He has great anatomy and certain sense of I guess you could say 'emphasis' that really livens up his drawings. Basically I just mean that there are certain subtle strokes of the pen that really make things pop, and I feel like he's particularly adept at that. Just look at the way the belly juts out in that first sketch of Kim Pine. Awooga. One annoying thing is that he insists on doing loads of trad sketches and taking sort of blurry pics of them, even though you can see in his gallery that he has some digital chops.

>>192348
whatevaman03
Super great traditional work. Comes up with some good scenarios and knows how to work them--basically he's got good visual storytelling. Like recently he did this great comic where this fat chick wrestles her girlfriend and totally smothers her, and not a panel feels out of place.(Even better is the fact that he releases all the pages of his comics all at once.No dragging bullshit with long-ass plots.) The artstyle itself is quite interesting. He has this way of hatching on skin that's quite interesting to look at, apart from capturing the volume of the figures perfectly. One issue with him is that every post is a new (usually nameless) OC. It's good to see someone who doesn't fall into the mindset of 'draw the same waifu forever and ever' but instead he's got kind of the opposite problem, where he never does continuations of anything, or any fanart of anyone practically ever.
(2.6 MB, 1964x1335, image (1).png) (196 KB, 1024x1347, moka (text).jpg) (1.2 MB, 1760x2581, fat_fubuki_by_dilios999_dgzedmi.jpg) (1.3 MB, 1838x2555, medusa_by_dilios999_dgyawcz.jpg) (1.7 MB, 2224x2684, froleytia_is_the_heavy_object_by_dilios999_dgzem01.jpg)
Dilios999. While his art is simple, I really like how big he draws his girls, how he closely replicates the artstyle of the shows they belong to and that he tends to draw more obscure or unusual women instead of always doing the ones everyone draws all the time.
>>192432
Has he ever done any of the Ranma girls?
>>192477
Not anyone from Ranma I think. Among the females of Rumiko Takahashi, he has drawn girls from Inuyasha and Lum from uresei yatsura.
>>192432
Oh, yeah, he´s great. I wish he would do more sequences like he used to. He´s really good at them.
>>192615
Agreed. His solo pics are great, but his sequences were pretty hot too. I think the latest ones he did were due to being commissions.
>>192337 (OP)
MegaloKuhn, only the human stuff specially Juri's unexpected fat arts, overweight plus giantess is a killer combo.
>>192340
Donmoman is a good artist for sure, but his faces can be hit-or-miss, especially as of late
>>192674
Good lord. Thought I just didn't prefer his fat faces. Also can anyone else see the the shape of a horse's head on her? I can't unsee that shit.
>>192432
I absolutely loved his Misato WG sequence.