/bbwdraw/

Does anyone have any of Burger Kurger's stuff? I actually really like, since Lachevite is kind of doing weird slob and futa stuff now.
We should include FileOrwell's animations. They are very good. (https://twitter.com/fileorwell)

I'm looking for the Fortnite and DDLC animations since they're just cropped close-ups.

Unless you lucky keepers have more animations you saved. Please do share them.
(4.2 MB, 1280x720, funny butt.webm)
honestly having a lot of fun with this
>>189762
Unf, there aren’t enough belly/stuffing animations out there.
(1.5 MB, 1920x1080, start.webm)
>>190941
I'd like to make a full fit --> ssbbw animation. The lighting is broken on these scenes, feedback is also appreciated
>>190943
Just saying, your animations seems to be actually smooth and really good, it dooesn't looks like you are a beginner. You should kept posting them somewhere outside of boards because this looks awesome and we couldn't just let it get lost between topics.

I hope you have a social link where you post those animations somewhere, anon.
>>190941
>>190943
well this are really good you should post them somewhere even as an archive
(6.0 MB, 1280x720, preview.webm) (1.8 MB, 1601x924, final.PNG)
>>190953
>>190999
thanks. This is my twitter: https://twitter.com/HeavyWomanGuy

It still needs the last scenes + sound effects but this is 80% of the full sequence. Pic is the end goal.
If I have more time, I thought about adding in a male bot with some more explicit content. Some people don't like seeing dicks though
Does anyone have an archive of Kuratama's old weight gain/fat animations? They scrubbed them a while back and I haven't been able to find anything
>>192319
Thank you very much for these. I'm hoping you'll find the Sayori animation next.
(49 KB, 501x947, lucy_2_by_cheesefan1_demk8x8-375w-2x.jpg)
I remember seeing this image of Lucy looking away and back embarrassed as the pair of hand struggled to button her pj's anybody have know what I'm talking about?
>>192319
How the hell did you manage to find that animation? I tried to search at Orwell's Twitter history and found nothing... Or did Orwell have a patreon or something?
>>192370
Yo thanks for the link I appreciate it!
>>192323
Actually scratch that. You may not know if it's Sayori or not. The gif only shows the DDLC uniform. Sorry about that but good luck on your search.
(1.7 MB, 1280x720, blobbening.webm)
Hey, just wanted to post the final result without camera edits. Planned to have milk come out but windows interrupted an 18 hour fluid bake.
(3.6 MB, 1920x1080, JackieAnim(DONE).webm)
Made this recently as a special for 1k watchers on my DA account
>>194331
Bitch talking about she was sleeping. No you was fucking my co worker. Thats why I dont give a fuck about you and your bills
>>194333
ok, why are there these deranged ass replies on every other thread these days?
>>194337
I have no idea, but it looks like whoever is responsible seems to want to stir up trouble for everyone here.
>>194337
Either a legitimate schizo or an autistic having a fit after some slight hes unequipped to properly cope with sent him spiraling.
Probably got called a retard or gay and now he spams copy pasted AI generated text to “get back” at whoever or whatever triggered him by shitting up the place.
It’s hard to tell, might even be both of the above. Might sound unhinged but stuff like this happens all the time to types like these.
Rough drafts of a walk cycle and a redo of the belt pop
(1.2 MB, 1280x720, beach wobble.webm) (1.2 MB, 1280x720, beltpop.webm)
forgot to add the video

I'll get to humans eventually, the robot thing is temporary
(4.2 MB, 300x411, hildagain.gif)
>>190876
Damn... I didn't realize this second Idle-Animal animation existed. Incredible shit, this Hilda gif is one of my favorite bits of fetish art.

Wish there were a more complete archive, it looks like he only uploaded a few things to his tumblr.
Someone have de burger kurger videos?? I cant see the videos in kemono
Bump
>>198635
Legal battles take time. Motion this motion that. Dismissed lol
>>198636
The devil's advocate