/bbwdraw/

>Bumping
Will somebody need to create a new kemono page for the new patreon?
>>185025
Hey Mega Doesn't work for me do you have a different way to put up the download
>>185073
That's odd, I'll see what the problem is
>>185074
Ok thank you for trying though
>>185078
Yeah it's just not working every time It's done downloading it just says failed download i it's thinks just a mega problem
>>185079
That's weird. Yeah it just might be mega being weird, or its a browser issue. Because I use chrome and it worked fine for me, I logged out of
my account too and the files were downloaded.
>>185080
Is there a way to put the download somewhere else or it could only be on mega
>>185083
I'll try putting the files in dropbox at some point
>>185092
Well Thank you for trying to help me
>deleted his old DA just to be able to troon out on his new one so he doesn’t have to pay for core to change the shit he wants
How autistic
>>185101
Can't fucking download this shit.
Can you upload it to a better site?
>>185150
The link should be fine for while. There were too many downloads and the link was suspended
The dropbox link is down. I'll provide another link to the files at some point
>>185186
Yeah, but he's deleted art from the page.
This guy really deleted 80% of the art they used to have for no good reason
>>185659
Grenades to the opressors office
>>185669
Cant be us. We are everywhere your wife is getting fucked by your coworker
Does anyone has his patreon stuff?
Anyone here got that one image he made of Yuri trying to pull up her pants. I know there's a sketch version of it, but I remember he made a full colored image of it before deleting it.
>>186259
Can anyone please reup this archive again?
>>189263
dammit, is another reup possible?
>>189295
Thank you so much my dude
>>190346
So many white business agents and executives. Black people fully capable of your job. FYI. Racist cucks
Re-up the archive again?
would it be possible for someone to upload the archive to a permanent url or something?
>>190868
Ya'll realize they never took down the nickgam DA page?? You can still just go view and download all the art from there??
>>190879
Yeah, but a whole bunch of stuff got removed from there. Could be about DA's limits, but idrk
There's nothing happening in this fucking thread. The last image to get posted was over a month ago, and since then this thread as become people wanting an archive. What's the point of keeping this around if none of you post anything?
Can I get a re-up of the archive? Nickgam really did delete so much from all their sites