/bbwdraw/

Up
This their more on this artist or is there an archive on it.
I feel like this should be converted into a thread where it's just art from 2000-2010 for fattywank art, like with Kawaiidebu, Satsorou, Gain-Over, LordAltros, and many others. Because who knows, will DeviantArt go full blown nuclear and get rid of old artwork?
>>186515
God, this is one of the hottest weight gain things I've ever seen.
>>184454
You're missing the last one, where's she's fully overweight, working as a waitress and her skirt couldn't cover her massive ass

.>>181288 (OP)
The same guy who quit doing fats and just focused on normal pin ups?
>>186515
>>184453
Some of the first WG sequences/animations that I have ever seen, this guy truly was the best. I love how aside from making the women chunkier he still strives to make them realistically fat. Does he still have a Pixiv account?
>>186767
Yes I just checked with reverse image.
(1.1 MB, 900x1200, 1acebef57155f5e3c911137da0bb090ae6a0827.png)
I would really like to know if there's a thorough collection of this guy's stuff out there somewhere. I would hate for any of it to become lost.
>>184372
Okay that I can agree with since that year was the start of it all.
>>186515
Does anyone have this but with sound.
Does he have a fanbox or something nowadays?
>>196150
How come all you dinguses keep thinking he's still around; he reuploaded a bunch of his art onto PIxiv and then fucked right off about a literal decade ago. Knowing Jap artists, he probably got a wife and had kids.
Can someone link the pixiv? I can’t find it with search tools.
anything new ?
>>198045
No dumbass that's it he's done, gone, there's no more and there never will be
>>181288 (OP)
What's the point of having a thread of a retired or dead artist? Nothing new will come out, and there's already archives of their work elsewhere, so this is a waste of space.

>>198193
Asshole. Let the thread die next time.