/bbwdraw/

(1.2 MB, 2272x1704, Fondos_archivo.jpg)
1. list what you can remember about the artwork (what thread it was posted in, description of the artwork)
2. hope to god that someone had saved it and shares it

simply put, the website is getting deleted, and wayback machine has had some problems saving artwork so they may not be avaliable once the website is deleted (or because the thread is deleted currently and wayback machine isnt working)

so use this thread to request images in the hope that someone else had saved them, so that you can save them too, so that they are not lost forever
There was a sequence done by BrotherMayo on about two sisters - they both started off as athletes and then one started to gain as the other became her feeder
Does anyone have floralshoppe's gallery archived?
i remember there was an old drawing in deviantart of iris from megaman with a stuffed belly, sitting in front of a table
There was a fat art of cleo gretel by moebro.
(2.4 MB, 3000x4000, 1698791587407.png)
>>175186 (OP)
Kawaiidebu cleared out his DA a while back and still hasn't released an archive of stuff on his Patreon. Would be grateful if someone could link an up to date archive, including anything purged during the Summer of love.

Little something in exchange:
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTgzYnhUSEdiSFc=
>>175716 He purged during the George Floyd riots? What were the art pieces?

Also he got his wife pregnant so he is kinda stopping fat art for a while.
>>175186 (OP)
Would be really grateful if someone posted a full archive of Loverofhandles', including the animations.
Does anyone remember AltHentai? He had a site a few years back that disappeared without a trace. I know he had one running comic called Bad Kitty EX but he also had a lot of smaller sequences and other images
Also, DarthVujin cleared out his DA a bit ago and a lot of his old work is still missing, especially an image called "Mother Knows Best (Incredibles Edition)
>>175724
Hate to break it to you, but that link didn't do jack dick!
>>175716
The link didn't work...
Why kemono doesn't update Fanbox archives? Is that an error or somethin'?
Anyone wanna archive the Nikutsuki thread?
Anyone who wants to archive some of Primesui's patreon images?
(1.8 MB, 3500x2635, Amethyst's Trash Binge.png)
Anyone have the secuence complete? Only have this from kemono. The artist is SunsleptOs, or before Naughtycatte, or Cosmofatts. In the past i see the Secuence here in bbwchan, but Now is Lost with another artworks from the artist.
I'm looking for a 4 picture sequence of a succubus that starts out skinny asking the guys deepest desire then she gets a bit bigger and she says really? That's all you want don't hold back I can handle it and then gets huge. If it helps she is wearing like a suit of leather straps an has freckles. I have been looking all over and can't find it anywhere, last time I saw it was on a wg sequence thread but I have no idea the artist and my searches for it don't find the one I'm looking for any help greatly appreciated
I remember there was a sprite sheet of a fat Megumin made for Dr-black-jack's Konosuba VN. It was in an old Konosuba thread. Maybe someone has saved it? Thanks in advance.
I believe Marmalade Man had these two colored pics I can't find anywhere. One was a character walking through a door, saying "they need a dozen cheeseburgers or they'll faint", and another one where the same character is stuffing pancakes in her mouth.
(26 KB, 375x346, request__chubby_annasophia_robb_by_celebmorpher_da8vl2r-375w.jpg)
There's a lost one I'm looking for. It's an image of AnnaSophia Robb (as pictured) but instead of her being a BBW, she's fully inflated and round and her cheeks are swollen, so like the blueberry scene, but she's not blue. And I seem to remember the images being called "Not Again". Any chance someone has it?
plumpdokis have did art of Z1 from Kancolle, but they have deleted their account

does anyone have it
>>178508
Indeed it is them thank you I ended up diving into the way back machine and doing a reverse google image search to find the artist Mistko and the sequence is called Sera