/bbwdraw/

(1.9 MB, 1920x1080, autoban my ass janny.jpg)
Ima gettin' mighty tired of all this anime bugman slop floating around so let's cut through the fat with the White Man's Cumbrained Cave scribbles!
(1.7 MB, 1920x1080, autoban triggered.jpg)
>>174430
>They don't have to nessicarially be of western origin,just that they look cartoony enough
>Go wild go silly go expressive! Wild take squash and stretch!
>preferably,no moeshit
>Just post some fat toon gals ya dingus!
Yeehaw, more American elitism baby. Because we didn't have enough of that already
(787 KB, 1745x3116, media_F8HJt-xb0AAefep.jpg)
>>174440
What's wrong with thinking that your own nations stuff is best?

As much as western animation is dead right now from suicide and rarely has been worth a damn since DCs cartoons and the last couple Marvel cartoons made by Sony; I suddenly feel it's my duty to support this thread.
You couldn’t have cut out the shitass toon tf bullshit while creating this thread?!
>>174494
The irony of this post, while posting something made by a Japanese artist
(22 KB, 455x436, 1573280327069.jpg)
>>174581
What, the brunt of the animating work in Western Animation got outsourced to Asia since the 1960s or 1970s; it only makes it even more legit!
>>174584
It's even funnier when you realize that Cyberpunk: Edgerunner was outsorced to Trigger, one of the biggest anime studios out there
>>174591
Everything about that was comedy gold.

>>174676
I think he wants characters from Rubber Hose animation.
>>174584
>most anime studios outsource their work to Vietnam
hope you like Bun Bo Hue lol.
Still, I don't think western animation is dead. Rather the media old gods are cooked dry,rather Indepentant Western Animation is thriving to an unprecedented extant. See the sucess of Helluva,RWBY and Amazing Digital Circus,though I don't partial them at all. Compared to the pacific front that's the battle of mid all over again. TL;DR the "WestAm is dead" argument is fake and gay and only scrapes basic reality aslong as you neglect anything post 2010
(924 KB, 288x406, 9de436a4ad95a67825cf1cf1243bb836b6fa079e165a0f213da6ee05caac7871.gif)
>>175981
>See the sucess of Helluva,RWBY and Amazing Digital Circus
>RWBY
Didn't it start out only being talked about for the animation of its action scenes and nothing else before the one guy died and then the shippers took over, so now all you hear about is who's fucking who while the story itself has never been of any interest to its audience?

>Helluva
Didn't it start out under Warner?

>Digital Circus
I know nothing about it beyond how two characters look like from fan art and it took forever for anyone to say what they were from so it feels like another case of RWBY where people like how the characters look but have no interest in anything else.

You should wait until the latter two start airing their second seasons as independents to see if they have any actual legs.