/bbwdraw/

(9.2 MB, 2459x2467, IMG_0683.png)
Last one got bumplocked.
>>170288
How vigorously? Like really fast or really slow?
I remember someone had the character’s weight on the other thread. Or was it like a question and people just put what they thought their weights would be?
>>170288 I just realized the Sammy one makes sense because she's not a roommate and doesn't know how their shower works
>>170317
OH so she's that one friend that practically lives with them but at the sametime she doesn't?
>>170296
i still don't know what was going through lil bros mind for the first pic
>>170318
>>170319

Update from my last comment, apparently Salt states on Patreon/Kemono that Nat and Chloe have a different plumbing system and hog the warm water.
>>170396
That piece needs an upgrade
>>170411
This one deserves a remake, it's so good even now.
>>170436
I'm afraid I will have to diagnose you with shit taste
Sorry anon, it's terminal
>>170437
Never said who it was that I like.
>>170436
Nah Man Sammy's Alright,The comic was hot too
>>170459
It was such a nothing comic. Most of it was her making observations about her body and her eating habits in a depressing manner, and the ending was boring as fuck because of how rushed it was. She gets over her weight gain without showing any real enjoyment towards it, so there was never any point for the reader to have a reason to feel good for Sammy or to like her.
>>170462
She's not who I like, she's a cunt who treats Nat and Halie like garbage despite them both being sweethearts. Her and Sammy are both bottom 3 for me out of Salt's OCs.
>>170463
Who’s in first place as the worst salt OC?
>>170467
Either Chloe or that Brooke woman from the role reversal mini comic. Sammy is a solid 3rd worst for me.
>>170470
Shit I don’t blame you for hating Brooke, if she can turn a sensible mutha fucka into a psychopath, than she’s the worst
>>170470 Honestly Nat and Sammy are my favorites
>>170473
Courtney and Nat are mine.
>>170478
Why is blud doing the ahego face? SMFH
>>170479
Chloe is probably gay too you fucking retard.
>>170478
salt using models cause fuck drawing the same figure from a slightly different angle for 4 days, lmao
>>170480
"Salt's not drawing things I personally like, damn dude he's losing it"
>>170485
Bullshit, what he's done for most of this month has been mediocre. A bland Lucy, the shower scene with Sammy who contributed nothing to a scene that already had 2 artworks for it, a girl getting suffocated by thighs in a poorly lit setting, and today's lackluster prequel. If anything, I'll correct myself and say that he's actually 3 out of 9 this month, because Nat pressing her butt against the screen in the shower was great too.
>>170491
>Sammy who contributed nothing
Plenty of people liked that one. I'm guessing you're that guy who hates Sammy though.

>A girl getting suffocated by thighs
Something a lot of people in this community are pretty ravenous about.

>Today's lackluster prequel
What's wrong with it? Sweaty thighs are nice.
>>170500
>Plenty of people liked that one. I'm guessing you're that guy who hates Sammy though.
I'm not, but even if I were, that wouldn't matter. It wouldn't change how mediocre her shower scene was compared to Nat's and Chloe's.

>Something a lot of people in this community are pretty ravenous about.
Not everyone thinks the same, so you saying that doesn't mean anything.

>What's wrong with it? Sweaty thighs are nice.
The fact that her thighs are all she has going for her. Her expression looks horrid, and the perspective doesn't allow much of anything else in the image to stand out.
>>170501
Ah, yet another asshole preaching his opinion as fact. My favorite...
>>170501
>Not everyone thinks the same, so you saying that doesn't mean anything.
Right back at you brother. Go to sleep
>The fact that her thighs are all she has going for her. Her expression looks horrid, and the perspective doesn't allow much of anything else in the image to stand out.
That sounds perfect for the hyper pear-shaped girl agonizing in the gym, no?
>>170501
>The fact that her thighs are all she has going for her. Her expression looks horrid
But...that's the best part...
>>170501
>Not everyone thinks the same, so you saying that doesn't mean anything
What a fucking self-own. That's basically what I said in the first place you loser.
>>170414
Wish there was an edit or official update of her face changed, either to smiling or winking. She’s so hot
>>170480
Yeah, those are the best ones. It seems plenty of people like his other stuff this month and we might be minorities of opinion. Why should he have to step it up if he’s making most people happy?
>>170478
Honestly, in this he has done great artworks and some that could've been better like Sammy's shower (I love Sammy btw). But in the other hand we have this pretty decent art with those juicy thighs, an awesome Courtney one, a decent Lucy with several variants, the only for one seat girl and the killer thighs. Overall it's not as consistent as the previous months.
>>170514
And I have to add that clone artwork that was pretty mid :(
>>170514
Amd that awesome Natalie booty shower, so good!
How much would you guys pay to see a drawing of Chloe and Brooke fighting? Like actual fighting?
(9.2 MB, 2459x2467, Washing Down Lunch.png)
>>170540
I was gonna be cheeki and say 1$ but I can't find the fucking lineup pic with all the OCs to tell me who the bitch is I'm too fucking pissed. I spend 20 minutes pouring through my BWS folder.
>>170568
Shannon is underrated imo, I enjoyed her feeder to feedee journey. Would love to see more of just her or her and Courtney together
>>170568

I like how Brooke is the fattest one and she hasn’t been seen after the mini comic
>>170540
depends on if they tko each other then $30, if one wins then $10, if it devolves into fat aggresive sweaty lesbian sex (no matter how much i hate them) then $70 take it or leave it
>>170581
Most likely the first option, maybe sprinkle in the other girls watching it all unfold, too scared to try and stop the fight
>>170255 (OP)
One of the best drawings Salt has made, I love this one. She should be chugging soda or chocolate milk though ...
Anyone have that one greentext about anon telling his crush that his favorite artist is Salt?
>>170615
pretty sure that was Kip, not salt
>>170625
>>170615
No I remember, salt posted it on his Twitter, it should be there.
(275 KB, 509x340, is it real.png)
>>170633
now find the sequel post where the woman actually likes salt's work and the guy is surprised
>>170640 The guy actually posted a follow up, hopefully he's still lurking. Or who knows, maybe the relationship got more serious.
(3.2 MB, 4032x2268, 20220529_134042.jpg)
>>170633 Music flex with physical vinyl but, leaning off fetishes, Ken Kelly is a pretty good artist, and he's the nephew of Frazetta. Shame his life came to an end last year though.

The same goes for Dio even though it was a decade ago.
>>170644
anyone got said followup?
(72 KB, 934x557, IMG_0531.jpeg)
Someone added this to the dead salt thread so I’d figured I’d post it here as well
>>170655 Like I mentioned I don't got the follow up and I think the relationship got more serious.
What other artists do you guys like that are a bit like BWS?
>>170699
Depends on what you mean, because that's vague.
>>170701
I guess a better way to phrase it would be, what other artists do you guys like that draw with comparable quality to BWS? Think not the bottom of the barrel DeviantArt with literally no shading or eye for proportions. BWS, Mira Miraclerun, Pewbutt are examples of actually good fatty artists.
>>170705
MiraMiracleRun, RounderSofter, Belt-Buster, SweetDreamCoffee, and TheBreadGuardian to name some.
>>170707
Sweetdreamcoffee’s proportions are wack bruh
>>170705
CasualMuffin, Anastimafilia, SweetnessAdmirer, and Ray-Norr?
Yes! All these! Especially Sweetness, such a good guy! Got a few Comms from him and he was so polite!
Also I'd like to throw in P1ant_gems, she's really good to!
>>170710
>>170708
I'd agree with you if you said that about their facial expressions instead. Those can be wack.
>>170734 It'd be funny if someone like Frauded did a greentext read of this story
>>170736
Make that guy, Jeaney Collects read both parts
>>170737 I'm assuming both do requests via email?
>>170722
It goes well beyond just the faces…
>>170699
Educabezon is like latino or spanish bws
>>170745
Except he actually takes commissions, but they're expensive as fuck (And he writes like shit)
(1.9 MB, 2481x3507, TOTW Cover (Tease).jpg) (1.9 MB, 2481x3507, TOTW Cover.jpg)
I’m super excited to announce a long sequence starring Tears of the Kingdom’s very own Princess Zelda!

Page one posts this coming Tuesday. The posting for this sequence will be as follows: Every other art post will be a new page, which will basically mean 3 parts every 2 weeks.

I’ve been planning this for a few months now so I hope you all enjoy reading the comic as much as I enjoyed making it!

(Also you can read the title as “Tiers” or “Tares” and it makes sense!)
>>170749
I was waiting for this!!! I'm so hyped to see how chubby she can get!
>>170749
He really is trying to make all other artists as irrelevant as possible, making a comic based on a recently released high profile Nintendo game. He's become the Disney of wg art, where he wants to dominate everyone else.
>>170752
Especially since Anastimafilia just started work on a sequel to his BotW comic just last week.
It’s too coincidental that BWS starts work 1 week right after Ana posts the first page
>>170749
I feel its gonna be mid, like his other comics
>>170753
A mid to low level artist named Emeffy has also been working on a Zelda comic, except they started theirs back in April. They're still working on it.
>>170749
I had to zoom the first image, I thought for a second he photoshopped "Exclusive Funky Kong mode", but it's just a red square.
>>170734
no matter what we do, we'll never win as much as anon did scoring a girl who has a high chance of becoming a feedee just from seeing fetish art
>>170752
Bro he already dominates everyone else if you look at his Patreon earnings, I don't think he gives a fuck about anyone else a this point.
>>170753
He has been working on this for a while, it was mentioned on this month's newsletter than he would announce a new project soon. The way his schedule work I'd guess he's a few weeks ahead of the content that gets posted officialy
>>170749
Sweet, I hope it's a zelda x link story, I ship those two
>>170749
lmao just started Totk today, can't wait
>>170749
Thumbnail makes the comic already seem legendary but low-key bummed it's not another OC comic. Will never get enough of his girls
Might become a patreon. Just outta respect for his artwork. Their perspective drawings do help out from time to time
>>170749
Can't wait for someone to post this on Zelda subreddit
>>170734

Godspeed anon you beautiful son of a bitch. I wanna believe this whole arc of his actually is real.
>>170787
i promise you once the entire comic's finished i'll post the whole thing on the sub with a burner account
>>170749
This is the hypest thing to happen since the game's announcement.
>>170885
Why are you guys excited for yet another Zelda comic? Undertaker announced he was writing one years ago with BWS but then he stopped all of a sudden
>>170749
I was high when this was announced, so I forgot it existed until now… looks like I’m gonna have to put up with hearing her fucking annoying voice in my head every time I see a page from him
>>170890 lol I was super drunk when I saw it
>>170914
Lord have mercy 🥵🙏
(1.1 MB, 2000x1400, IMG_1876.png)
I don’t know if you guys check the other threads, but look what showed up on Pixiveo’s thread.
For some reason, I really wanna see Chloe but as a guy, this thought came in my head for no reason…
>>170966
That's the bisexual inside you, buddy

Now run before you get demolished by the incels in this thread.
>>170967
Seems like your an incel yourself
>>170966
She’s better the way she is tbh, she has that fat tomboy feel
These are the choices for the Redo poll (saw it on kemono, maybe someone can say who's winning later). Which one do you want to win? Tbh I would love if he remakes 1 for nostalgia with a bigger Nat, maybe 6 too. Most of the ones I like probably wouldn't get much out of a remake though
>>171003
praying to god that 8 wins
>>171003
Dude I’m fucking praying for number 10
>>171003
10 is winning, guy from the last thread got his wish lol
>>171013
Over a 100 points, excited to see Ashley with his current level
>>171014
can you show me it? sorry for prodding...
>>171021
Yes, best option for a redo
>>171003
he was basically setting 10 up to win in a landslide with this poll
>>171003
I’m really curious how 16 would look with his current art style.
>>171056
9 and 13 are underrated.
>>171049

He hasnt "set anything up" though. All the suggestions come through patreon suggestions and the eligable suggestions are put in the poll.
>>171021
To the anon that requested the Aoi and Ashley pic to be redone, we made you proud.
>>171003
I’m still assmad that he refuses to do his classic She Hulk drawing
>>171124
Time to make-a the pizza
>>171124
>Hateno Cheese
is the character a dumbass? it's Swiss cheese.
>>171124
comic isnt even halfway through and the lady is fascinated by cheese, this is why bws is the GOAT
>>171124
>Straight up takes a bite out of a slice of cheese

Her figure will not last long, my brothers
>>171124
Damn, this is gonna be goood
>>171124
Not trying to exaggerate anything, but that is some good quality. Nice and simple backgrounds, good character art etc. It should a good treat like the cheese.
>>171126
only dumbass here is you for not knowing that Hateno Cheese is an actual ingame item
>>171124
Zelda got the cake, and she's gonna get the cheese and fat too, this is a really nice treat :0
>>171129 BWS knows, it's very gouda.
>>171124
Salt also mentioned that he's going to do 2 more pages so there are 12 left
>>171124
>Nintendslop
>not just Nintendslop, Legend of Zeldslop
What a waste of talent.
>>171184
My best guess is tomorrow and/or Saturday since salt mentioned 3 pages every two weeks
>>171182
>Nintendo/Zelda hater
Woah look out guys, we’ve got a badass over here
>>171192
It's the most boring subject for fat art imaginable.
>>171186
Damn, hoping for tomorrow
>>171194
Why? Zelda has a great design. Genuinely, what is the issue?
>>171197
Don't worry bby someday they'll make fetish artwork out of one of your super mature and serious video games for adults.
Good choice anon, very nice
>>171201
>>171214
That artwork but with a explicit edit by bws :O
(360 KB, 530x584, 1693528214241201.png)
>>171200
I'm not a "popular thing bad!" moron, but like I said, it's just boring seeing the same character getting more fat art than any other franchise by sole virtue of its popularity and being associated with people's first boners. There's nothing exciting about it.
As far as designs go, BotW Zelda is one of the worst incarnations of the pointy-eared white woman. All I can say is that at least she isn't Princess Peach, who has a terrible design for fat fetish art and is nearly always a complete waste of an artist's time to draw. People just get indoctrinated into associating Nintendo games with their sexuality, which leaves us with bizarre trends like twitter users getting horny over an elephant power-up. Samus personally hits all my buttons with her character and design, but there's already so much art of her that any new pieces just get a "meh" out of me. I don't think I really need to explain how people get bored of the same thing over and over again.
Anyone got the colored sketches
(1.7 MB, 4431x3264, Private 9-23.png)
top left might be a preview of the ending of the comic
>>171251
Jesus christ he posts perfectly good content and you motherfuckers still complain
>>171254 Yeah the last thread was almost nothing but complaining. I feel like the mention of the BWS greentext veered the complaining off course for a good week for this thread.
>>171237
>the pointy-eared white woman
What's her race gotta do with anything?

>People just get indoctrinated into associating Nintendo games with their sexuality
No, it's because the vast majority of people into expansion, are simpletons at best. Nintendo games are easy while being usually fun and they keep their character designs simple yet cute.

>which leaves us with bizarre trends like twitter users getting horny over an elephant power-up
How is it bizarre that people are using an opening that canon gave them? It's not even a habit borne out of libido; it's just a lot funner to use canon whether you're hungry to fatten something up or or want simple fanfiction/pics.
>>171254
Is it good content: yes
Do I like it: no, especially they arms
>>171214
Maybe someday Salt'll do imp midna. He's lacking for shortstacks methinks.
Idk man, at this point I'm just happy we get Ilulu fan content.

It's the crumbs I live for, specially within this fetish.
>>171246
One of these days he's goona draw 2B and it's gonna be glorious
>>171246
Incredible zelda, the only one that matters fortunately.
>>171246
Really good Zelda, Pochaco and Ilulu Sketches, the Sumi one is decent too
>>171246
Happy to see finally BWS draw some Kanokari, even if that Sumi is tiny
>>171320
Real dam he made some good stuff but something happened to him when he drew penny and got a shout out from adult swim
>>171353 Wait, Jeet did work with Adult Swim?
>>171124
This is the prelude to something incredible ladies and gentlemen
>>171354
No but he got his samurai jack art featured on their Twitter and that helped him get a spot on some art project
>>171376
Not bad, but not great either. Wake me up when it's Tuesday.
>>171262
>What's her race gotta do with anything?
race is the most common card played whenever the so called criticizer in question has nothing to really criticize in a character
>>171377
Nah. Set your own alarm.
>>171376
I love the hips and the calves but I think the thighs could be a little better. Maybe I'm just not that into the kind of fat salt draws Idk. I like plush soft fat, I don't like the stuff that bunches up like that.
>>171265
Fat arms are always going to be on fat girls, what do you expect
There is something called: to much of a good thing.
>>171409
>>171376
I love it, that belly and giant hips underneath those tight clothes are so hot
Christ, I don't usually follow artist threads, I'm just following this one for the Zelda comic, and... gooooood lord you guys fucking bitch and whine more than anyone else I've ever seen lmao
>>171376
oh that’s the tranny tracer’s sona lol. Isnt this the 6th time theyve gotten art now?
>>171421
It’s like 2-3 people not even patrons lol bunch of fuccbois
>>171430
Stay mad transphobe enjoy the ban 🏳️‍⚧️
>>171435
You will always be what you were “assigned” at birth by genetics
You will always become violently suicidal whenever people don’t immediately capitulate to your whim
You will lead a dead end life where you die alone and possibly from either suicide or a drug overdose
>>171435
You will never be a janitor.
(439 KB, 1154x1297, Filia_Better_with_Salt_20230609142759.png)
>>171421
Yeah, these treads are just great advertisement for Salt's patreon.
For a few shekels you get tons of art and no retards.
Only reason I'm here is fan colored sketches.
>>171402
Same, it's part of why I think he's overrated. There's several artists who do the plush soft fat look much better then him, many of which don't come close to his popularity.

>>171421
Deal with it, people have opinions. He's not going to be everyone's favorite artist.
>>171452
It's fine if you think he's overrated for that, there are aspects of his work I'm not the biggest fan of either. but tbh just because he can't do that I don't think it should take away from what he can do. Not to mention that he's always getting better so who knows, maybe someday he'll nail it.
>>171452
You set your alarm a day early dumbass. Thursday’s not for another four days!
>>171470
Also autocorrect can go fuck itself turning Tuesday into Thursday!
>>171452
One of the reasons why Salt is so popular is because he draws fat shapely though, it's a very easy rabbithole to get into this fetish rather the saggier, lumpy, etc stuff. That and because his lineart and coloring are miles ahead of nearly every other artist, same goes to Kip despite so many people hating him
>>171435
Your family will put your actual name on your tombstone, after you die by your own hands
>>171435
I'm sorry what happened here?
>>171237
It seems her Super Smash design had literally 15 minutes of fame among fat artists, is it because the game is no longer getting DLC so let's all jump to the new product?
>>171515
Not just fat artists, pretty much everyone moved on from the Smash design.
>>171515
>>171520
Because she's underage with that design, and most people aren't willing to do characters below 18 anymore.
the stream sketches come out today, right?
>>171435
Hi cassie!! I’ve took shits that look better than the stuff you trace.
>>171435
Hi cassie, go back to kinning teenagers you tracing troon creep
>>171442
You will be always be retarded
>>171435
I'm not sure exactly what happened here but you're clearly the bigger retarded cunt
>>171530
Well, this really was a whack month for Salt in general. Hopefully he catches up with the Zelda comic.
(185 KB, 956x850, 20230929_003114.jpg)
I WANTED TO GOON OFF TO FAT BITCHES NOT LIBERALS SHITTEN THEMSELVES OVER SOMEONE WANTING TO BE A WOMAN
>>171529
spoiler for the last page of the zelda comic lmao
>>171530
Can someone color in the Erza and Juvia sketch
>>171529
Oh and the Sumi and Ilulu sketch too
>>171530 Is the top right supposed to be that one character from that Christmas movie? Is Salt really starting the festivities early even though it's almost October?
Well at least we got October to look towards to. Can’t wait for the Aoi and Ashley redo
>>171564
>Sammy's massive gut and boobs pressed firmly against Chloe's gargantuan gut
New page got uploaded
>>171729
mf sent this message from the future
>>171742
2nd page and its already better than kips OSC
>>171742
Nice, that belly is looking good!
>>171742
Great pic but she missing a finger
>>171827
No she’s not. It looks folded in.
>>171742
It looks good but I was hoping to get a pot belly Zelda before she reached this point. Oh well.
>>171829
It would be partially visible, on top of that you can't actually pose your fingers that way. Try it.
>bought stickers from bamboo_ale and kawaiidebu's stores
does anyone know if bws has considered offering something similar
>>171858
Appears inspired by Daphne Blake from Scooby Doo.
"Mystery" might be a play on that.
>>171831
Right? Salt always skips the potbelly stage (the best part) to draw another blob
>>171834
Yo lil finger got 2 bends in it don't it. Just bend it down into yo palm.
>>171862
Have hope that leather strap turns into a maternity belt.
>>171861
Oh no, "Mystery woman" was just the file name I used for it. I doubt it's Daphne -- where's the headband?
There's a colorization thread >>171900
>>171893
that moment when salt is yet to draw your waifu but he has done a character from fucking grandma got run over by a reindeer
In October and September in no less... >>171905
Hey the newsletter came out, can anyone post the results and any WIPs that he’s doing?
Who is that?
Probably inspired by it >>171915
>>171893 That was my first thought when I first saw it but I was skeptical.

Also, IT'S ONLY FUCKING OCTOBER!
>>171928
Right my bad, I meant to type Courtney but Chloe was on my mind all day
>>171941
>requires a sign in
i'm cool
hey guys, salt dropped something new on patreon, can anyone post it?
>>172067
post it anyway, this has me curious
>>172069
It’s on kemono it’s not bad but yeah it’s not fat so meh
>>172070
>>172069
>>172067
oh...I thought it was gonna be fat fetish stuff, when I saw it was Areku I squealed in excitement...
>>172079
Never thought I'd see a Zach hazard reaction image
>>172082
Is there one for Nikume as well? Sorry if I’m pushing my luck.
>>172127
i will never understand why you would commission a fat fetish artist for a piece like this, even if hes an excellent artist
>>172127 What's with the damaged boat
>>172145
nobody tell this guy about the welrod era
>>172145
These people get comms because they're stupid and easy to please.
this was a commission?? is that why it felt so off compared to Salts usual work?
(584 KB, 500x620, oh-ho-ho-ho.png)
>>172162

Whereas you never get comms because you're so smart and discerning
>>172172
>>172078
Oh hey Areku! you have a Nikume version of that Bust you had for Serena? sorry for pushing my luck, I'm just curious.
>>172175
Nah chief, at least not yet. Sorry 'bout that.
>>172145
I'd totally buy a commission of my oc from Salt if I had the money. Like not even fat art. Just a regular ass drawing. I draw myself but I'd still pay for it.
>>172210
Come to think of it, he had mentioned that he has an account for normal art early on his DA, but you would have to message him for it and, of course, not mention any ties to this work over there. I wonder if those commission slots would be any different in demand from these ones
>>172217
Man, that would be cool and all if my oc wasn't chubby. He'd definitely figure out I follow him for his fat art.
>>171529
Well, who knew Salt would draw Super Pochaco again?
>>172172
Most of us aren’t so lucky that we can benefit massively from nepotism, and actually have to gamble on the very limited slots there are whenever salt opens commissions once a year. I’m sure that’s a crazy concept to you, but please give it some thought 🙏
>>172232
No I think the dude just had a hard on for obscure early 2000s bitches
>>172172
Yo Areku, and hopes for a Nikume sequence?
>>171915
Did he trace that for Courtney? The two look almost the same.
>>172239
Do you know what tracing is? He seems to have used the photo as a reference but it's pretty obvious from a single glance that there's no tracing involved, I won't even bother making a comparison because just seeing them side by side should make it evident for you
>>171944
Is it just me or is he gradually going further and further into slob territory with these belch ahegaos? Undertaker can't be happy...
Surprised she didn't get stuck going down the well
>>172288
I love how he actually played the game
Since salt is remaking that one pic with Aoi from Danganronpa, I’ve been thinking. Would anyone here be interested in seeing salt’s OCs as Danganronpa sprites or no?
Is there new art today?
>>172408
No he only posts on Tuesdays, Thursday and Saturdays. Sundays are for explicit edits though

>>172321
also I was throwing that idea out, I have no skills at drawing danganronpa sprites.
>>172502
Absolutely stunning, this piece is just an awesome upgrade
Quick question. Why is the order of bws' kemono posts fucked up?
>>172513
Cool, do Courtney next.
>>172513
Is this whore ever gonna get fatter than Courtney?
>>172606
Godamn those could poke your eyes out. Nice.
>>172288
If we never see Link or her be all lovey dovey at least once I'm gonna be hella dissapointed
>>172613
Yes, straight from the patreon
Hey guys, waltzpurgis just did a Shannon and Courtney piece, can anyone post it?
>>172624
They're poking out from the fridge being cold.
>>172806
Worms eye ass shot and overhead belly shot all on one page. This man knows what the people want
>>172806
You know this is gonna be good when Zelda is prophesied to become a fatass
>>172806
if this follows the plot of the game she's gonna become a dragon
>>172618
Sammy next please?
>>172818 Damn you're really dedicated to the Sammy bit huh?
>>172806
4/13 in and she’s already as big as the cover image
>>172819
blonde fatties get to me man
>>170650
fuck yeah man I also collect physical copies of 80s and 70s metal albums including a copy of the self titled ritchie blackmores rainbow on cassette
>>172819
Sammy is the only nice character. Like she genuinely doesn’t like being fat but can’t stop herself it’s a very cute dynamic
>>172812
Was I the only one bother by that plot twist? Because I swear that felt so fucking stupid and I got it the moment they show the fifth memory
>>172825
I don't think she's at the same size yet, but very close to it. As for size wise at the end, I don't think he would go any farther than a Nikume or Serena image. Balance with his supporters aside, hard to tell how far he is willing to go. And I don't think he ever has said what the limit is, just that he never thought he would draw something so big before.
>>172806
>>172899

shes hot as fuck being fat obviously but the panel work on the newest panel is honestly kinda killer? like damn, that shit flows really well, great use of a vertical panel layout to emphasize the fall
(4.0 MB, 4080x3060, 20230923_154538.jpg)
>>172853 Nice, man. Here's my RJD-backed vinyl collection that I got, along with the posthumous autobiography.
how much lore has Salt dispensed for the universe?
the city's name, what state, etc.
>>172949 Well, the last names of the characters have ethnic origin (i.e. Peterson is American and Desouris is French), so that's a start.
>>172949
My best guess is it’s in Ohio (Salt’s state) and as for the city. Best guess is either Colombus, Cincinnati or Cleveland.
>>172949
>>172953
>>172955
Pretty sure they live in the East Coast, especifically in Pennsylvania (or at least that was the canon years ago). Undertaker wrote some stories in the past that fleshed out a few details and he more or less created Sammy before Salt actually got to design her too. Btw Sammy is native Ukrainian and can speak fluently too.

I may know some more random Saltverse trivia too
>>172960
Does the bws lore explain why Halie is such a fucking pussy and Chloe’s is the biggest cunt imaginable?
>>172960 I honestly thought she was German because of hair and eyes
>>172951
yeah why not?
>>172960
>Btw Sammy is native Ukrainian and can speak fluently too.
Damn, she must be one of 10000 native Ukrainian speakers.
>>173009
So you're telling me Sammy can cuss out Chloe for a fat cunt in ukranian?
>>172963
Because they’re caricatures of archetypes in a porn cartoon.
(1.9 MB, 1438x2135, Jiggle Me Nat.png)
>>172963
>>173020
While Halie is shy most of the time it's never much of a problem in her daily life tbh, it's not very overt when she's with Sammy for example. She's a gigantic pervert though, Nat is pretty much the perfect embodiment of her fetish and Sammy set them up together so now Halie has to be in close proximity with her goddess who consistently and unapologetically keeps gaining weight right in front of her eyes. If it wasn't for Sammy I bet Halie would just admire her from afar, like going to the grocery store Nat worked at instead instead of becoming a babbling spaz in her presence, she's also aware that Nat is bi so having a chance with her while also being able to ruin it probably makes her even more nervous.

And most of Chloe's bitchiness basically comes from being the only child of a wealthy family which led her to become a spoiled brat. One thing that often gets ignored though is that Chloe, Sammy and Nat deep down deal with insecurities regarding their size (to some extend) so Chloe's way to deal with it is making up a narrative that lets her keep being in denial and bulldozing through every situation. She's not that bad though, she has shown a caring and softer side but for most people she'd be very hard to approach to and likely irritating to be around most of the time until you get used to her bullshit.
>>172814
This is going to be so exciting!!!!
>>173016 Honestly if this is true it'd be funny if Salt did it, even though I don't have a hate boner for Chloe unlike you.
>>172754
Yeah I would like to see that
Is there a new page for Zelda?
>>173039
>one thing that gets ignored is that Chloe, Sammy and Nat deal with insecurity regarding their sizes, Chloe bulldozes through them with narratives
What about Sam or Nat?
>>173075
>>173076
Is this just Nikume as a dragon, isn’t it? If so I’m on board!
>>173076
No idea if Salt uses real life references but that's gotta be Juicy Jackie
>>172960
>Sammy is native Ukrainian
Since I assume the year(s) the saltverse stuff happens is unknown, this means it is entirely possible Sammy lives there because she fled her country due to the war
>>173077
She's someone else's OC.
(2.3 MB, 2894x4093, Loaded Question (1).png)
>>173065
Unlike the other two Nat has a more laid back personality and she's generally nonchalant and unapologetic about her fatness, she's self-aware enough to not stay in denial like Chloe but also doesn't care that much to go through self-loathing like Sammy. After her comic Sammy came to terms with being fat at least to some extend but her lack of self-control with food often makes her angry at herself and that's something she goes through often. Both of them are single and have to face "wake up calls" like breaking chair or getting stuck somewhere from time to time which makes their self-confidence take a hit and that's where those insecurities come from, Sammy really wishes she had a boyfriend (and obviously hasn't had any luck so far) and Nat is so dense romantically that if I had to guess she probably doesn't even think of herself as "dating material". At least they can get a little extra confidence by being around Chloe because each of them are able to say "Well, Chloe is still fatter than me."
>>173081
If I remember correctly she moved to the States when she was a kid, like 3rd grade or something. Because it's a sensible topic right now my guess is that this little detail probably won't get mentioned for a while.
>>173080
pretty sure salt uses Jackie a lot when it comes to references
>>173090 Not to mention, according to the character sheet she has a step-mom and a younger half-sibling also, so that probably contributed also.
>>173088
her eyelashes make her so much hotter
Does anyone have the redone pic of Chloe's wg?
>>173086
need more like the first pic, normal 'realistic' chubby is my shit
>>173153
Edit them as boys plz? :3
>>173193
this is a female only board, sir
Parts 5 through 9 of the Zelda sequence are up on Kemono.party, I would post them here but anytime I've tried the mods subsequently throw a gigantic shit fit and delete them.

Because God forbid they do literally fucking anything right.