/bbwdraw/

>>170093
The animator of these just made great shit then dipped. I can't blame him though, animation is HARD
>>170091 (OP)
hot but it's weird how her eyes go through her hair
>>170145
debuiscool has been drawing Dr-Black-Jack's comics nearly every week for over 3 years now, no wonder she doesn't have much time for animations.
>>170145
Diidn't dip, it's Debulover and they're too busy drawing a dumb comic for Drblackjack to do anything for themself.
>>170468

What's the source on that first animation?
>>173121
sorry guys. I'm an idiot and posted in the wrong channel and i have no idea how to delete it
Does anyone know how to access BurgerKurger's animations? Vimeo links are shared on the Kemono, but they just lead to error pages.
>>175311
We know the character dipshit, we mean the source of the video
>>177354
>Lots of frames just to get that jiggle right
How nobody has done fan art of her? Could've sworn some background waifus got their 15 minutes of fame.
>>177438 Actual fatties sadly don't get that much artwork.
On the last thread there was a kemono link to a video where an OC got shrunk and forcefed soda, does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Not usually my thing but it was so well animated and voice acted.
>>170093
Which artists made these ones?
Anybody got the LewdMayo video of a girl tying on a pair of jeans that are too big and she immediately blimps up upon putting them on? It's got ai voice acting I think
>>179502
That'd be one of Ladyluckfate's videos, check the /inf/ board to find them. The thread is titled "yess"