/bbwdraw/

(93 KB, 500x500, artworks-AyrqbN7rYSo1wyD6-bfJDDg-t500x500.jpg)
The reason why I'm posting a whole thread for Ski and not just post Ski art onto the FNF thread is because Ski was not originally an FNF mod, but instead by the YouTube creator Bluefrok. Also theres not enough good fat or inflated Ski art. (Note: Ski is not a loli, she is canonically 19)
>>167571
Yeah its dumb I know.
>>167572
No, you're completely fucking autistic
>>167578
Very funny, smartass. I'm not autistic, I'm just very knowledgeable.
>>167588
Zip it. I just want some art. Is that so much to ask?
>>167593
Go demand art in the fucking fnf thread then. No one's heard of this stupid shit.
no
You even admitted it in the thread description, saying that there's not enough Ski art. Characters, franchises, or themes with that problem don't deserve their own thread.
>>167703
like every thread in this site...
>>167567 (OP)
You should delete this thread, NOW!
Also ski is underaged.
>>167736
>thread being bumpped up by constant bitching
>how is this shit still up?
Big mystery, we're need some blue's clues for this one boys
>>167740
Sage post like >>167721 did and what I'm doing now. That way you can leave a comment without bumping the thread.
>>167703 Fine, I guess you make a valid point, you win.
>>168330
Yeah, I did make a valid point. There's been nothing but arguing on this thread since it's creation with not a single artwork to speak of. It baffles me how this thread is still up despite that.
Can this thread just delete itself already?
>>168368
I've reported the thread itself multiple times this week, but it's still here. The thread keeps getting bumped because people don't know how to sage post when they have nothing to contribute.