/bbwdraw/

(22 KB, 132x120, IMG_9516.jpeg)
Last one got locked, so here’s another one!
Any hero could update 3dxxl?
JayTee needs to get updated so we could the recent morphs!
Can someone please add XXXValerya5 patreon to kemono. Also add multifaker5 pixivfanbox as well.
Can someone add fidchell gumroad to Kemono?
Could someone update worthlesschub and spicypaw on kemono
Beltpop hasn’t been updated since October.
Any chance we can get help with that?
>>165452
There are still a lot more missing :(
Can we get jigglebits on kemono? I think it’s been long enough
hey what's classychicken code? i can't find them by using their name
Can someone update worthlesschub and spicypaw please on kemono
Can someone give anchang a kemono page please?
>>165863
Anyone able to update Anchang’s kemono page?
Anyone got the link to PudgyProse’s Kemono? I know that it has mostly stories but there is some art.
(23 KB, 750x371, lois_lane_by_sweetandsofty_dg5jzm0-375w-2x.jpg) (66 KB, 1141x700, enid_by_sweetandsofty_dg27bbf-pre.jpg) (35 KB, 964x347, dr__jan_by_sweetandsofty_dg6cf3v-fullview(0).jpg) (29 KB, 748x406, d_d__danger_by_sweetandsofty_dg40yv7-375w-2x.jpg) (63 KB, 1009x792, bonnie_by_sweetandsofty_dg2gw0y-pre.jpg) (48 KB, 1239x645, makima_from_chainsaw_man_by_sweetandsofty_dffxs4s-pre.jpg)
Excuse me, does anyone have the full pictures from Sweetandsofty?
>>166023
Go kill yourself, pedophile
>>165936
please someone update Anchang’s kemomo page
Hi
Can someone please update spicypaw and worthlesschub
Since i'm at the right place, I have a suggestion for an update: Become a web service that allows you to download content from Patreon, Pixiv Fanbox, Discord, Fantia, Afdian, Boosty, DLsite, Gumroad, and SubscribeStar by artist, including content that is no longer available on the site because the artist deleted it, or because the entire account was wiped. Kemono.party itself will no longer not connect to these sites directly, instead it will piggyback off another service that is difficult to reach and use.

Patreon, Pixiv Fanbox, Discord, Fantia, Afdian, Boosty, DLsite, Gumroad, and SubscribeStar:
This doesn't require a lot of explanation. If you're here, you know exactly what it is.

The Backend:
What is simply named "the backend" on this site will be the service that collects files from Patreon, Pixiv Fanbox, Discord, Fantia, Afdian, Boosty, DLsite, Gumroad, and SubscribeStar and just dumps them into a folder. There will be no way to search for content or download in bulk.

Tor:
This site will be fueled by Tor (The onion router), a network of participants that route data for you in a way so no single node knows the start and end of a connection at the same time.

Kemono:
Kemono (this website) will try to fix the problems with the backend by providing cached copies of downloaded material. It will also contain a gallery viewer and allow zip file downloads. Content that has been downloaded over this service will stay available indefinitely, even if the backend or Tor is down. For you this means a more reliable service, and faster downloads.
This service will only archive requested material. It won't constantly check for new content on the backend by itself.

Financial support:
Kemono will always be free of charge and will never show ads from now on.

And I hope the people running this site will listen to this highly important, unsolicited request.
>>166195

Explain this in Razor language
Any hero could update an_chang fanbox?
(30 KB, 512x512, IMG_0459.webp)
I maked this.
>>166372
I looked, but missed Yoesei Chan (as Asuna Yuuki) MORPH and Melissa Lawley (Liverpool FC) MORPH.
Can someone please update worthlesschub on kemono
Yes. Can someone update worthlesschub?
Can someone update S1iriX pls
Assthethick and mochiistar
>>167027
This. It's been sooo long since last update
is there a reason why cupchanS doesn't get updated or get a board here?
I meant update groblek gumroad.
>>167051

I think Fantia import has not been working since April
Does anyone have the link to Mizz-Britt Kemono party?
>>167408
New Version TheSultansHarem is out!
>>167727
Don’t forget to add the Melissa Lawley (Liverpool FC) Morph on JayTee’s Kemono!
shit, I apologies for double posting
Someone add Jigglebits pls
DrBlackJack's Kemono Party got updated today, but over a week's worth of content got skipped over. Would someone add what was posted between the end of August and today?
Could somebody update huurinkazan and worthlesschub ?
>>167263
i got it, i cant upload on firefox, put the session id in and still hasnt uploaded anything. (if you want i could get all the images currently and send via a zip)
Does FA-Persona have a Kemono.Party page?
Anyone with good taste could update size surprize?
AmyComics needs an update
>>165736
Same here, could someone do it?
Could anyone update Maxfullbody's kemono pls
Can someone update the greenglutton userpage
Is there a kemono page for SlimeyJayStudios? He has a pretty active patreon, but I haven't seen a kemono for him.
>>170030
>You guys usually prioritize updating Kuronpu over everyone else, what the fuck happened?!
That's not how you ask for a favor.
Can someone update worthlesschub on kemono please
Can someone update Kuronpu
>>165240 (OP)
Can someone please add quite_the_V (patreon.com/quitevicky) and DarkAge_Art to Kemono?
Hey someone updated Maxfullbody but it's missing the 2B pic, can someone add it?
anyone know what bladerune's kemono is?
>>170400
There's been a lot of that this last week, where someone updates Kemono for an artist, but either forgets or leaves out some art. Don't know what the deal is.
Can someone update worthlesschub, spicypaw, and seasonedsheldrake on kemono
https://kemono.party/patreon/user/37587157

Can the importer please include the short stories along with the regular pictures next time, we missed out on a bunch with Aru last time around and now Kayoko too
Anyone having trouble importing fanbox?
Nothing from fanbox has been imported since September 19th
someone can add BoldlyShiny on kemono, pls?
Can someone update spicypaw please on kemono
>>168116
Again I request someone add Askora to Kemono. They do a lot of MHA art.
Can someone update the muscle and fat comic on kemono for spicypaw pls
Can someone update Poundforupoundcake’s kemono?
>>170656
I was about to request something from Fanbox, but then I noticed this. This appears to still be the case.
Is the importer for it broken?
can someone update tubbytoons kemono page please?
Any hero could update thelustlord, sizesurprize or an_chang?
Does SuperSpoe have a Kemono party?
Can someone PLS tell me if Jigglebits has a kemono?! ;-;
Doesn't look like jigglebits has a kemono page.
Annonnxyz
Aybeeart
Azumaonfire
May Someone be so kind to update toro's kemono? I thank thee for this service in Advance, whoever you might be.
>>173046
Yes, please update Dandys's Kemono!!
Could someone update Zenthicks?
Can someone please update thicker treat kemono
Can someone update Anchang’s kemono page?
can someone please add Lewdoole's Gumroad to Kemono please
Can someone update kemono for seasonedsheldrake, coolviki, and yummysinpie pls
>>173558
Seconding this, in honor of the chan...
Could someone please update RamenWarwok, Mofuuwafuwa, fapolantern or ashgallalla?
Thanks. None of those have seen updates in a month, besides RamenWarwok.
can we get assthethick added to kemono since this is going down soon enough
I once again would like to request this, Since the website is going down eventually,

Can somone either update SolitaryScribbles or post the "Goomblubber" drawing here Pretty Please?, the post is still missing in Kemono more than a mounth by now.

https://www.patreon.com/solitaryscribbles
Yummysinpie and DrBlackJack need to be updated.
>>173896
How does the game work ;-;
>>174028
there's actually a witch that sells you potions, there's one in particular that transforms people arround the village into cows, an other potions for digestion (to keep feeding them) and other one that makes them obedient to make it easy to milking them. Dandys post a recen upload of the game where he added a new character to convert into cow and other one to feed is something like a plant idk
>>173839

Yeah, Since June this one was made, SolitaryScribbles had made more posts, and still Kemono doesn't have it, I'm sure it's a bug but still, How?
Can someone please update the kemono for seasonedsheldrake
>>174266
Or at least leak the new Maggie pic
Come on already
Can someone update softservice’s page on kemono?
Can someone add assthethick to kemono?
it's a coastalbunny kemono
Should we bother asking for updates anymore? It's always MetalForever, Kipteitei, and BWS that get updated when no one asks for them, while so many others are asked for frequently like Kuronpu, Annonnxyz, Waltzpurgis, and Azumaonfire, and it can take weeks to even months before an update. For how this site is nearing it's end, and there's no urgency to get the updates happening, we should give up.
(100 KB, 1920x1080, 3428df0b53b52e6a00c33edb44b2f9d5c6b2f241.jpg)
The Sultans Harem
Patch 0.2.6 is out on Patreon.

the patch contains (as far as new content goes):

- a sex scene for each harem girl

- featuring 75+ new renders in total

- a new minor event for each girl at each stage (where you´ll find them topless)

featuring over 85+ new sprites in total

Can someone please update LiveGoesOn
https://kemono.party/patreon/user/87890142