/bbwdraw/

yo can we get an update to his kemono ive been dying to see the new sandy pages
>>164810 (OP)

Absolute hero. Gotta hope for some Caroline updates when those drop
Anyone could update kemono? Or have new pages of sandy’s boyfriend?
All of this stuff is already on kemono
Bump
Has he actually updated it that much since the last update?
>>165635
The last update was the June. Either He's on hiatus or no one is bothering to update the kemono at all. If the output is slow then I can understand waiting til he makes more content before updating.
>>165642
hes not on hiatus his patreon got new posts we just need a kemono update im dying to see the next sandy parts myself
>>165651

If only there was some magically way to see his stuff!!
Bump
Any hero have sandy part 15?
>>167370
Hook her up to a feeding machine.
up
Anyone have the best girl sandy epilogue?
>>168980
Nah brub, Irene best girl
anyone got the new sophie pages ?
bump
>>169027
Do you have the new sandy pages ?
Thanks,
I hope for more Caroline tbh
Can anyone please update the kenomo?
Can someone update the kemono?
Can someone update the kemono?
Sure
Is the kemono updated?
Yeah
I know it’s been asked many times but could someone please update TheLustLord kemono party as it’s been months and it would be very much appreciated. https://kemono.su/patreon/user/43800520
Any update on kemono?
Reup plsss
Any artists like this guy people can suggest?
does anyone got the last sandy's boyfriend additional part pls ? (from 52 to 59)
Could u update kemono bro?
>>179869
Could you get a job bro?
>>179912
You could not comment if you are not going to post something productive
>>179928
You could not comment if you are not going to post something productive
>>179928
>>179934
>>179869
Bruh. Is patience and maturity just gone? Stop acting like little fucking kids already and wait quietly…
>>179912
>>179945

Already have a job and I already posted here sometimes, I only asked guys, chill and go out of ur home sometimes
>>179987
Look, little fool, I work, and I'm sure I share more things than you do. Someone who's too bitter and complains because they can't afford anything
Caroline looking huge
>>179988
Nah, man. You may be true that you’ve posted more than me, but I’ve still posted a shitload on here.

It’s seeming like most of us got a job. So, that whole “Oh, get a job” is way to overused. It’s just, why did ya feel the need to comment either “could you get a job bro?” Or “You could not comment if you are not going to say something productive”. Anon just asked if someone could update the kemono, a site not too different from this one, as you know.
>>180023
Thx mate, someone with brain finally
Btw sorry if I asked for kemono guys, mb
They will have part 10 of Gym Girl Weight Gain and part 7 of Eating Championship.
anyone got the new posts ?
thanks in advance
Any wins?