/bbwdraw/

My guess? Content wasn't good enough.
It's basically impossible to follow who is saying what from page to page. The dialogue is stilted and weird and it's the same 4-5 poses every panel.
Those are the problems with his comics, but they don't explain why he's gone so suddenly
>>162230
If it helps, the font is color coded for each character. Still pretty shit and hard to folloe along with though
>>162201 (OP)
What stinking faggot keeps reporting the posts discussing the artist under a thread whose sole purpose is exactly that?
>>162232
the person is autistic and fucked off, same with lovesbellies, sunrise sunset
Well speak of the devil, they just deactivated their DA account. Kinda sucks cause now Contact and expanding horizons are left on cliffhangers
Well that blows, his modeling was starting to get really good. The last 10 or so pages looked excellent, especially compared to his earlier work. Feels like every artist has a 50/50 chance of making it big and pumping out art for commission or just suddenly vanishing and nuking their entire portfolio. Happens way too often in this community sadly.
>>162847
And this is EXACTLY why so many people don't respect fetish artists.
Does anyone have his other comics?
So since Digital's officially gone, I might as well share what I saved from them. I got all their comics along with a few gifs and sequences that I was able to salvage off DA before it fully deletes them. I know it's not everything so if anyone else wants to go dumpster diving real quick to see what else they can get, be my guest

https://we.tl/t-Z9QHLVMm7r
It’s really sad that DigitalMother is just gone without a trace. Been having difficulty looking for people talking about the disappearance until coming across this thread. Was there any journals or status updates on Watchers over at Deviantart?
>>163116
As far as I can tell, no.It's honestly weird that this happened out of nowhere especially since they didn't really show any signs of wanting to stop. Hell, they even talked about making a patreon exclusive comic in their last patreon post
I gotta theory about where they went. It’s dark tho…

What if they died?

I mean, gone suddenly without a trace. WANTING to make a Patreon exclusive comic. I’ve been watching Digital on DA for a while now, so to me, those dots connect. Like, other artists slow their productions THEN dip, but Digital just peaced out.

Idk, maybe I’m way off.
I doubt they deleted it before death or someone did it for them. I don’t see him telling anyone about his creations.
>>162874
Could you send that, again?
>>163921
Yeah, here you go
https://we.tl/t-U7OWyW4Z7Y

I just checked too and digital's stuff still hasn't been fully deleted off DA so again, if anyone wants to see if they can try to dig up anything I'm missing now might be your best chance
What’s strange to me is that his link tree is still up and running. Mind you, he hasn’t posted anything lately.

https://linktr.ee/digitalmother

For someone that goes off the grid, he’s not doing a good job covering his tracks.
can some1 re up please, I missed the drop
I missed the drop too, could someone please reupload?