/bbwdraw/

(392 KB, 1426x1406, After The Mega Lunch.jpg) (1.3 MB, 1920x2300, why girls burping are so hot.jpg) (7.5 MB, 6000x6255, affo okayu.jpg)
After what I've seen be allowed on the TheAmericanDream thread, I have decided to make a new topic for pics with burps.

I know not everyone here likes burps, but in my opinion, they are a sub fetish of fat art that more often than not accompanies the massive meals of our favorite rotund women.

This is a thread for both burps and hiccups since they often go together.

Some good, recommended artists for burps are: ZapZap, Elpacha, and Softerservice.
>>161695 (OP)
it's not that there's no interest, it's just that the thread is usually in /bbwalt together with slob and fart
>>161695 (OP)
ayo Rapi pic?!
I want to make nikke thread so bad, but i know all to well that theres not nearly enough content to make it work.
>>161696
Then instead of this thread being deleted, it should be moved to /bbwalt/.
>>161695 (OP)
>>161696
Put in a report requesting this thread be moved to /bbwalt/. This type of thread still doesn't belong on /bbwdraw/, but you shouldn't have to deal with other slob and farting just to get burps.
>>161730
I don't know how to do captchas in a report.
>>161819
Are you asking how to make a report, because you've done captchas before, you would never have been able to post here otherwise. There's an arrow pointing right to a crossed out symbol, click that and you'll see options come up with the top one being report.
>>161730
"erm, i've put in a report requeshting thish thread be movhed to bbwalt!"

Bruh burps get posted here every day and nobody says shit