/bbwdraw/

Can't wait for retards to post his vore and pregnancy stuff in here too, just like the last fucking thread
>>160650
Why not use bbwalt whenever the artist hits rock bottom? Because fuck everyone else.
(2.5 MB, 1800x3400, IMG_4214.png) (2.5 MB, 1800x3400, IMG_4215.png)
Vore version for those of us who like that sort of thing, marked as spoilers for the people who do not
Leshawnas posted!
Bump for the Sae piece later today
Saes been posted
bump for tatsu
Anybody willing to share the Tatsumaki sequence? It’s been up for a few days and kemono hasn’t been updated yet
bump for tatsumaki
Just saying bump won't have it be posted faster. Don't know why Kemono isn't updating.
At this point I'm considering subbing to their Patreon
>>163774
Do it, join the dark side
Gentlemen I bring good news, August winners and Tatsumaki

1st: Miia [Monster Musume] (176 votes!)

2nd: Lois Lane [My Adventures with Superman] (170 votes!)

3rd: Dva [Overwatch] (90 votes)

4th: Mirko [My Hero Academia] (79 votes)

5th: Raiden Shogun [Genshin Impact] (71 votes)
His kemono just got updated with the sketches and poll winners.
Dvas up
Raidens finished
Sorry y’all, Kemono isn’t getting updated like at all
Still no Kemono update sadly
>>165728
>>166241
It either means whatever's there isn't worth posting, or whoever was updating it is sick of beggers like you.
>>166245
So you mean to say that whoever's in control of metals Kemono is actively not updating the site because it sees us "begging." How petty if true.
>>166250
nigga you're literally begging for free shit and giving nothing in return. how is not giving in "petty"? Retard
Kemono page is marked as updated, doesn't have everything up to date it seems like so I guess it will take some time to refresh
At this point, you’re all gonna have to give him money on Patreon. 😝
Looks like there's a troll in the thread or somebody just seething...
>>166410
Don't tell me the uploader's trolling for no reason
>>166425
Nevermind I'm retarded. I didn't look in the search bar.
Sorry for the double post it lagged
Miia just dropped
>>167224
You know who else just dropped? Yo mom
>>167232
Dam, you had to do them like that
Tuff days out here
>>167224
hate to be that guy but could anyone send it?

or at least update kemono
Guess we'll have to wait until October or when kemono is updated
Miia hasn’t dropped yet but I got the winners

1st: Orihime [Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War] (163 votes!)

2nd: Android 18 [Dragon Ball] (155 votes)

3rd: Mina Ashido [My Hero Academia] (109 votes)

4th: Haru Okumura [Persona 5] (87 votes)

5th: Fubuki [One Punch Man] (68 votes)
>>168401
You know MHA fans are weird
Yeah, which is why I don't watch it and anime in general. I don't want to associate or turn into those people. >>168402
>>168402
Most anime characters are underage, you should blame the Japanese lmao
>>168410
Thanks mate, I tried to get it from those but it didn’t work for me, also thanks to whoever updated the Kemono if they’re here
Atleast I'm not trying to defend being attracted to a fictional character whos a minor. Probably play genshin to right? >>168424
>>168402
Wait, people watch MHA unironically?
Yeup, as shown clearly by not only the anon here, but also the absurd amount of MHA fan cringe compilations on YouTube >>168453
No shot there's an actual dude seething over a fictional character on a fetish site. Reminds me of twitter shit trying to get people arrested over a drawing.
>>168468
The culprit seems to be Zeldin recruiting 17 year olds from Syracuse, Cornwall, and Ft Greene to join the Republicans. They listen to Ben Shapiro. I give him six months before he goes bankrupt like Desantis. I am a middle class conservative too despite being Kisame, but Shapiro's type never last. The Bill O'Reilly types always last
>>168464
MHA characters are way too brittle to work in fetish art. It's just not worth the effort if Deku has glass bones
(2.2 MB, 244x180, b3b.gif)
>>168453
This MF when he realizes people unironically watches anime
>>168471
Nobody watches anime unironically.
>>168468 I've seen enough of that and it usually never ends well for the accuser
>>168471 Breaking Bad feels like it's the worst thing to come to memes IMO. Especially the Reddit-tier Kid named Finger or the Better Call Saul intro theme.

I will die on this hill.
>>168374
these are pretty good picks cant lie, pretty pumped about them
>>168489 Never did but rage comics are way better IMPO
bump
I don’t have time to post them here as of the moment but I just checked and the Mina pics are on Kemono if anyone wants to save them and post them here
>>169710
I like the one where Mineta fucking dies.
>>169705
Comparing fiction shit to real life people in danger ain't funny
So it’s not letting me post them here (rip service) but the 18 piece is up on Kemono if anyone wants to transfer them over (thank you to whoever updated it once again)
someone has that one drawing of an immobile saya from project x zone bitting an inflated yukiko from persona 4?
>Initially plans pure weight gain for Orihime because of lack of first place winners getting pure weight gain in recent months
>Later changes mind to pure stuffing or stuffing + weight gain for the last panel
God fucking damn it, this shit is why I don't bother joining their Patreon. Absolutely retarded decision.
Orihime Is in patreon
and Haru as well
Yo sorry to ask but can anyone see if they can get the Orihime photoshop files to work on Kemono for them? I tried to get them so I could post her here but it keeps bugging out whenever I try to open it
>>171950
And I forgot to spoiler. Oh well.
1st: Makima [Chainsaw man] (165 votes!)

2nd: Himiko Toga [My Hero Academia] (128 votes)

3rd: Karlach [Baldurs Gate 3] (111 votes)

4th: Tharja [Fire Emblem Awakening] (82 votes)

5th: Tae Takemi [Persona 5] (61 votes)
>>172380
Wow, not half bad to be honest
>>172380
Toga, Makima, and Takemi is a massive W
Tae when?
Anyone have toga’s yet?
Toga when
Does anyone have Metalforever's old loli-chan art?
makima is out
1st: Lusamine [Pokemon] (162 votes!)

2nd: Ochaco Uraraka [MHA] (106 votes)

3rd: Dorothea [Fire Emblem] (95 votes)

4th: Pomni [The Amazing Digital Circus] (78 votes)

5th: Suu [Monster Musume] (69 votes)
>>176389
As a muscular man once said, "Oh no bro"
I say that only to the pomni
(117 KB, 900x1230, IMG_8783.jpeg)
Anyone have this colored?
Any updates?
>>178168 Let me Guess, you didn't like it
>>178168
I THINK THE NEXT IS WORSE THAT THIS
>>178749
No it’s means it will get worse from here.
>>178763
I agree so who is next because I have something for when it comes?
If you don't like it, don't stay here for days to see something you know you won't like. Simple as.
>>179006
Ngl I thought their was gonna be a little more to this one :(
>>179006

Wish there was a hero costume alt
>>179017
What did you expect? Metal is an artist of too few tricks.
It's looking like pure weight gain won't be part of any of the top 3 winner sequences for the 3rd month in a row.
>>179046
I was hoping theyd go with the sketch wip's they showed where it was both Ochaco and Toga sitting on the couch together stuffed. But yeah ur right thats on me
Which character is next since the percentage is fifty for both now?
>>179375
Should be Pomni, I’ve started to notice that he usually releases the order 3rd place, 5th, 2nd, 4th, 1st
>>179006
Ochako is this month's MVP
>>179648
Chill out. We haven't seen Lusamine yet
>>179654
Not only her we have another not here yet as well since were now at the end of the month.
lusamine is out
>>179740
Yeah Kemono isn't updating.
>>179740
Oh no the worst is last.
Damn am I the only one who actually likes the Dorothea piece a lot?
>>179781
I loved it. It's just some people being stupid.
>>179811
This. Must be the most featureless, generic way to draw bellies on the planet. Metalforever could have been good, once.
>>179865
TBF how else are able to draw the belly in that position?
(182 KB, 1600x1800, IMG_6020.jpeg)
>>179867
The one he drew of Monika from that position but behind is one of my favorites personally, then again I think the Aunt Cass one looks great also but that’s just me lol
what the fuck happened to metalforever? they and axelrosered are the only artists i’ve seen actually just get worse overtime
>>179874
You got a good point since this artist was good back then but got worse later years.
>>179874
to me i feel like its the fact that he has to stay to a schedule, so he cant be as indulgent with the art he makes. before starting his patreon there was a lot more quality in his art, but now that he has to draw multiple 3-6 part sequences per month, i think its excusable that its taken a decline these past few years. you wouldnt want to be forced to draw fetish art all the time, would you? simply put what i think is the problem is that hes overworking himself, affecting his art in the process.
>>179874
Like the second guy said, making draw multiple 3-6 part sequences per month takes a toll. I can't even blame him since it gets food on the table for him.
>>179874
>axel
People hate him but his art is fine
It may be stagnant but at least it’s in a decent style
If you think his art is genuinely shit then you clearly haven’t been around enough to see what genuinely shit art looks like
>>179006
Its’s nice and all but, why does metal always draw that line between the body and the belly when making sideviews? It just looks off.
>>179951
It looks more like she's on a yoga ball made of skin. Doesn't look connected to the rest of her body at all.
(3.8 MB, 6400x1650, IMG_7212.png)
Lusamine no dialogue
>>179407
She’s up last since we have the fourth character on here.
>>180059
Nice, but metal really needs to look for new dialogue choices. How many fucking times has he made the "must have shrank in the washer" dialogue
>>180093
Probably enough to do a drinking game every time it's mentioned.
>>180059
Oh my GOD i need those last few images seperately
>>180088
Jesus that gave me fucking cancer
Yeah not a fan of the character at all and (imo) it really doesn't fit all that well with the art style. I liked Lusamine though so I wonder what December's choices are going to look like
(4.6 MB, 6400x1650, lusasweatnotxt.png)
>>180059
tried to make a sweat but no text alt bcuz jesus that dialogue is cancer, kinda fucked up the 4th img but hey what can you do
>>180102
The choices for the second round are Millie (Helluva Boss), Courtney (Pokémon ORAS), Frieren (Frieren Beyond Journey’s End), Brigitte (Overwatch), Atom Eve (Invincible)
>>180118
It's on model for a show who's main style is looking like the character came from a 90's era computer game.
>>180088
holy shit thats so fucking bad hahahah
>>180138
And that’s precisely the problem with having chosen Pomni in the first place. Seriously what were the people who voted her on.
People talk about his deterioriation but let's be honest was Metal ever really that good in the first place? He's fine for a quick crank but his style has always looked pretty flat and wooden, like he learned entirely from a "how to draw manga" book and has never referenced a photo of a real person in his life.
>>180181 I remember getting a few erections when I first got a fat girl fetish but nothing beyond that for him. All his art feels off.
>>180181
>was Metal ever really that good in the first place
Yes. His past works look good and the art he draws now still look good. It's just as said before, he has to pump out 5 to 6 characters with there own sequences each month so of course the quality would go don't a bit. Despite that, some of what he makes still looks good.
>>180188
i mean in the end it’s subjective, some people have different taste and thats okay. i rather enjoy his art, but i can understand the viewpoint of one that dislikes his style.
That and he also does the Black and White sketches, followed by the runner-up sketches. I will admit his Black and White sketches look better, mainly because the commissioners do make specific requests about the character they want to be drawn. I am in that tier and his BW sketches do keep me entertained.
>>180142
Everyone has a few slumps, he’s still had a lot of good pieces this year tho :) next month will pry be good
Any reason why Kemono isn't updating?
>>180608
Guessing whoever was updating it before isn't subbed anymore or simply just forgot, it's been more than two weeks since the last update so the former is probably the case
>>180155
This is one thing I dislike about Metal's habits (and let's be honest the habits of like half the artist online trying to make a living from this). Always with the flavour of the month meme girl, and it sweeps the polls because of course it would. Doesn't matter if it's a shit choice or a bad idea, if it's a character people are talking about it shoots to the top of the polls every time and we get a wave of medicore rushed art to capitalize on the trend from dozens of artist. I don't like this clown girl and I don't give a shit about this webseries, and nobody else will either in a few months.
1st: Courtney (Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire)

2nd: Millie (Helluva Boss)

3rd: Frieren (Frieren Beyond Journey's End)

4th: Atom Eve (Invincible)

5th: Brigitte (Overwatch)

Winners for this month btw
>>180636 maybe because it's practically the same base with a different character each time
>>180651
>Frieren instead of Fern
What a shame
>>180651
Think you can post the sketches as well?
>>180719
>>180718
Honestly the characters of the sketches are 100 times better than the winners of the poll
>>180719
The fact that we haven’t got a juri sequence is insane
>>180783
I agree they are better to choose.
If someone could post the Lusamine bonus images, it would be greatly appreciated.
>>180807
The Photoshop Files would also be nice
>>180783
I always find the sketches better than the poll drawings. There's generally more variety there imo and better characters.
>>180783
Yeah I agree. All the sketches felt so different weirdly enough.
Anyone got the new post?
Kemono isn't updating...
>>181630
I still can’t understand how tf she won over Fern. At least Brigitte looks good.
>>181675
*she got picked instead of Fern
>>181630
Not as bad as I thought it was gonna be. It's simple but nice.
>>181677
new characters from new shows tend to get voted more often than others, main reason why pomni got chosen last month
anyone have the Atom Eve pics?
Dumb question but should we make a tier list for metals art for the year? Just saw the kipteitei section do that and it seemed interesting
>>183144
Yeah, that might be kinda cool
Courtney sequence is up can someone post pics
Alright so the tier list for the 2023 sketches is done, I’m gonna wait to send the link until the Courtney piece is out either here or on Kemono so we don’t miss any but I just thought I’d let yall know :)
Also I didn’t include sketches, only the colored pieces, that would’ve taken too long so sorry :(
>>183317
2023 drawings* not sketches, sorry lol
Alright it took a while and now that the final piece is updated, the 2023 Metalforever tier list is done :D
It should be all good to go but if something is wrong just shoot a chat here and I might see it eventually, personally I am gonna rate them based on how much I like them instead of how good they are but yall can do whatever
Link bellow (hopefully I uploaded it well)
https://tiermaker.com/create/metalforever-colored-2023-drawings-16589961
(356 KB, 1140x916, IMG_6548.jpeg)
Also here’s my list. Figured we could share ours here to see what we all thought about the art this year
>>183353
Also also, they’re in order
(1.9 MB, 1140x1214, Metal23list.png)
Here mine. S rank isn't ordered but the other ones are. Pretty hard to chose cause I liked a lot of the ones this year
(1.3 MB, 1140x830, download.png)
This is my opinion on the arts of 2023 (Just my opinion!) Congratulations to the creator of the list
(1.3 MB, 1140x830, my-image.png)
Here’s mine. I’d be down for doing a tierlist for Metal’s previous works. Looking forward to what 2024 brings.
>>183360
Bruh it was a pain in the ass cause I had to upload one image at a time and crop all of the collection post he makes at the start of the month lol, but it was fun also :)
I’m glad we can all agree pomni was horrible
these are my tier, I lowered some of the drawings even though I like them because they were quite repetitive, however it was a good year in terms of drawings even if they are still not close to my favorite drawing of metal
(1.4 MB, 1170x1418, IMG_0114.jpeg) (1.2 MB, 1170x1169, IMG_0115.jpeg) (1.7 MB, 1170x1588, IMG_0116.jpeg)
Like it or hate my opinion but here it is. I went off by how much I liked editing them or the ults and belly drawn for me
(1.6 MB, 2000x1650, IMG_0121.png) (3.1 MB, 1980x2625, IMG_0122.png)
Posting these 2 edits I’ve made a while back because I’m deleting them
>>183389
That and that Miia is peak lol
(307 KB, 777x1200, IMG_0142.gif)
Made a small gif could use some fix ups
(522 KB, 766x740, IMG_0148.gif)
Did a bit of fixing
>>183389
what sucks is that pomni's pic wasn't horrible per se, it has a good angle and a good body type that isn't Metal's usual balloon belly look.

...but it's fucking pomni. most of the time i like pics more because of the characters than the actual art and this one is shit
(1.3 MB, 1140x917, my-image.png)
Here's my list, unordered.

Just found out i don't like the artist that much, lmao
>>183761
Why do you have pomni so high up
Also I’m surprised how civil we are about the list
>>183882
Yeah, Metalforever should really start drawing sex scenes
When will there be an update on kemono?
>>183880
honestly my friend, i didnt mind ponmi, couldnt wank to it sure, but i set it as a baseline on how the art should be graded
January Poll Winners

1st: Ilulu (Dragon Maid)

2nd: Shadowheart (Baldur's Gate 3)

3rd: Hinata (Naruto)

4th: Elphelt Valentine (Guilty Gear Strive)

5th: Nobara Kugisaki (Jujutsu Kaisen)
>>183920
This tbh
Not the biggest fan of Pomni's art but her fatter alt is pretty good
>>183933 out of mei mei or maki people picked nobara tbh id be fine but ain’t nobara 15 or something
>>183933
This is unrelated, but is anyone else still holding out hope that Nobara is still alive?
>>183709
Honestly something that bugs me the most about the pomni pic is how it the style clashes with itself. I mean it's a realistically proportioned body but it's juxtaposed horribly by pomni's simplistic face. In the sweating alt it looks even worse.
>>183933
honestly for nobara i think something like the futaba pic would work, rather than a ball belly
Is there any new sketches?
(893 KB, 1920x2625, Patreon Runner Up Sketches Jan24 Chie.png) (647 KB, 1920x2625, Patreon Runner Up Sketches Jan24 Akeno.png) (706 KB, 1920x2625, Patreon Runner Up Sketches Jan24 Saber.png) (975 KB, 1920x2625, Patreon Runner Up Sketches Jan24 Nonon.png) (880 KB, 1920x2625, Patreon Runner Up Sketches Jan24 Chronoa.png) (652 KB, 1920x2625, Patreon Runner Up Sketches Jan24 Verosika.png)
Here's some new sketches. I swear some of these are better picks than some recent ones and would look good if fully colored.
Think anyone could upload the bonus art?
>>184410
I can edit one of these
>>184373
Kinda wish it was the supreme kai of time from dragon ball heroes lol
Here’s a small edit
>>184373
That Supreme Kai of Time one looks pretty good actually
The angle is really good
hinata is out
>>185528
Because it’s vore and not really supposed to be here
>>185562
He says as we post every single new post of it here.
Does anyone has his Hilda bonus pictures?
Does anyone have Hinata?
>>186187
It’s up in Kemono.party I was gonna bring them here but it’s not letting be download them so if someone else wants to it’s up, or just check I there lol
Shadowheart's is out.
Elphelt is out too.
>>186996
I got bored of waiting so I'm updating Kemono lol
also Metal's page seems to be paused for February? idk but I'll do another import when Ilulu's out
>>187268
Yeah February he normally does sketch upgrades? Idk I just follow him on Twitter, don’t look into it too deep, also Gods work soldier 🫡
(2.5 MB, 1800x4400, Patreon Shadowheart Sequence Jan24.png) (2.6 MB, 1800x4400, Patreon Shadowheart Sequence Jan24 Outie Navel Alt.png) (2.6 MB, 1800x4400, Patreon Shadowheart Sequence Jan24 Big Burpy Alt.png) (2.6 MB, 1800x4400, Patreon Shadowheart Sequence Jan24 Big Burpy Alt.png)
Here's Shart. Ngl I really want to like this one because I love Shart, but some of the poses have me iffy on it. The boob spilling on the side and the camel toe of the last are pretty great tho
Metal's Deviantart now 404's. May Deviantart finally remove the Deviant from their branding, they finally got Metal.
>>187360
The link says he's suspended, so it's probably temporary.
>>187360
Deviantart simply shooting themselves in the foot and being flooded with AI slop.
>>187428 There should be an archive thread of stuff from before 2010 on the board. But that's just me.
>>187428
Assholes tells you to go here for gas money. While the mother fucking yacht money is in vincity. What in actual fuck.
>>187490
I've also started the kemono import, so they'll be up on there as well :)
Also if I end up having enough time and feel like it would y’all want a tier list of Metals 2022 art? The 2023 one seemed to do good so I figured I’d ask
>>187490
this year started off high a-tier
(938 KB, 1139x701, IMG_7519.png) (922 KB, 828x993, IMG_7520.png)
Apparently Metalforever’s entire deviantart page got nuked. Got mass reported or something. Hopefully he’ll get back soon, but if not, feel free to post any archived stuff of his you got.
Who won the poll?
>>188189
I feel there were much better options but hey these are pretty alright
New post is out
New art is out
Could someone upload the sketches as well?
>>190826
And I forgot to hide it and can't delete it....
Oh well.
>>191430
Why is the first one hidden? It's just stuffing.
>>191431
Why is the second one hidden? It's just an outie alt. Not Preg.
>>191431
What the fuck is up with her face??
>>191431
Could you upload the sketches too?
>>191688
How it looks just so off compared to the first panel. Looks out of place.
(96 KB, 1281x719, tsun013-optimized.jpg)
Does anyone have the Stuffed & Force-fed Kirino Kousaka piece?
Metalforever used to a purple hair OC called loli-chan. Does anyone have any art of her?
Does someone has the full "Stuffing Sena"? If yes can the one please upload it?
Poll winners
1st: Rosalina (Super Mario Galaxy) [190 votes!]
2nd: Fern (Frieren at Journey's End) [134 votes]
3rd: Nami (Egghead Outfit -One Piece) [98 votes]
4th: Aerith (Final Fantasy 7) [68 votes]
5th:  Elegg (NIKKE) [59 votes]
>>191978
I still can't get over the fact that he didn't even bother to draw the arms in those two panels.
>>192003
Fern and Elegg!? Awesome!
>>192003
What’s the plan Metal has for these characters if you mind me asking?
>>192123
Rosalina (5-6 panel sequence, either pregnancy or inflation; subject to change)

Fern (3-4 panel sequence, either weight gain or stuffing)

Nami (2-3 panel sequence, probably vore)

Aerith (weight gain or stuffing)

Elegy (vore or pregnancy)
>>192239
>Rosalina (5-6 panel sequence, either pregnancy or inflation; subject to change)
I understand pregnancy because of her motherly role, but fuck us. Weight Gain by star bits would be so much better.
>>192245
Well she already had weight gain, so it figures he wouldn't do it again.
New nami post is out
(1.1 MB, 4200x1650, Patreon Fern Sequence Mar24.png) (1.0 MB, 1920x2625, Patreon Aerith Mar24.png) (843 KB, 6400x1650, Patreon Rosalina Sequence Mar24.png)
>>192239
WIPs are out for the remaining 3 winners. Fern is stuffing, Aerith is weight gain, and Rosalina is pregnancy. For you weight gain people who wanted something good this month, you're out of luck. Metal has really been shitting on weight gain fans for a while now, with most of his best over the last year being only sketches.
>>193968
Metal doesn't do much weight gain anymore because he can't lazily pump out any alts other than sweat ones with weight gain
>>194019
Metal gives vore and pregnancy alts to most poll winners that aren't already vore or pregnancy focused, meaning 4-5 of the winners in a month will have both in some capacity. Meanwhile, weight gain tends to appear in only 1-2 of the winners, so it frequently gets the shaft. What's worse is that sequences which weight gain is a part of frequently shares it's slot with stuffing or vore, which the sequence spends all but the last part on.
>>194020
>>194019

Aasss a beaner i have the necesity to jump a wall and do good wg sequences someday
>>194727
Ill take the 3 & water by the inlet
>>194727
Usually harder to push in right. She fucking some else. Life keep on hitting them. Good
>>194726
Looks like we got some good *colored* weight gain from Metal this month after all.
Charlie is in the poll and I really hope it doesn't end up like Pomni
>>196115
Do we know who are in the top 5 spot as of the moment?
>>196190
Top five are currently
Cynthia
Charlie (Hazbin Hotel)
Tsuyu
Yamato (One Piece)
Eunie (Xenoblade 3)

I should mention that Tsuyu and Yamato are tied for third.
>>196192
Cynthia has an overwhelming lead with Charlie in second. Tsuyu and Yamato are tied so it’s a coin flip, and Eunie is in 5th place
>>196192
Wow I thought Yamato and Tsuyu would be a lot higher than Charlie. But tbh these are all pretty good choices just hope the themes are what I hope they are
Winners are
1st: Cynthia (Pokemon) [169 votes!]
2nd: Charlie (Hazbin Hotel) [120 votes]
3rd: Tsuyu Asui (My Hero Academia) [99 votes]
4th: Yamato (One Piece) [95 votes]
5th:  Eunie (Xenoblade Chronicles 3) [48 votes] 

Cynthia: probably stuffing/weight gain or continuation of her vore sequence.

Charlie: uncertain atm

Tsuyu: continuation of her stuffing/weight gain sequences similar to Ochako and Toga

Yamato: weight gain continuation

Eunie: uncertain atm
>>196244
Looks like most of them will be continuations of previous drawings which is an interesting choice.
Metal just posted the sketches
>>196625
Autistic kids exist and porn addicted parents triggered. Kill em softly jimmy
>>196624
>>196625
I swear some of his sketches are better than his main works.
Anyone have Tsuyu and Eunie pics? Doesn't look like Kemono will be updating stuff in a bit
What happened to the 4th metal thread
>>199456
It was deleted because most of what Metal does is pregnancy and vore, which doesn't line up with this board. If you want to make a thread for Metal, do so on /bbwalt/ where pregnancy and vore is meant to go.
This place is too much of a lost cause anyway.
(1.3 MB, 1140x830, my-image.png)
My tier list for 2023. Yeah, i am too late :(
(85 KB, 500x158, Katara.png)
Katara(My favoutite one!)