/bbwdraw/

She looks nice!

OC thread anyone?
(2.7 MB, 3000x3000, bed butt 2.jpg)
Mag heard about the monster that eats anything hanging off the bed...
(18 KB, 400x400, EP24AVgq_400x400.jpeg)
>>157585 (OP)
didnt this thread just get deleted today? why the fuck did you make it again? no one gives a shit about your oc. this shit isnt even good bbw content. fuck outta here
>>160028
This is the original thread they made, the one that got deleted was a second. Not sure why the mod feels like keeping this one around.
This is the original thread I made last month. I was not familiar with how the site worked when I made those extra threads.
>>160032
Then don't create any threads until you have a good idea of what works as a thread, because this isn't it.
Either tell me what I'm doing wrong or where else I should post. Otherwise, I'm going to keep posting on this thread because I don't see anything wrong with it.
>>160038 The answer's ALWAYS "Go back in time!" Buy a backwards time machine that also makes you young again and solve all of your life's issues.
>>160039
Exactly. I've never seen people get so petty over a simple mistake.
>>160047 You're in luck. I know where you fucked up. You think you're right, but you actually don't know shit, so you keep talking nonesense.
>>160038
You're a dumbass. Fine, I'll give you some examples of what people don't like on this board so you have a better idea of what not to post.

>Threads that focus on only 1 or 2 characters, like this one we're on now.
>Threads of niche fetishes, like weight loss, wearing specific clothing, being out of breath, etc.
>Threads of artists who have low upload rates, like if they only post new art 5 times or fewer a month.
>Threads of artists who are no longer active or are deceased.
>Threads of artists who are new, don't have much art to their name, and/or unpopular.
>Threads of franchises or series that have little art associated with them, especially seasonal anime that's new.
>>160047
Because it's been a common occurrence on this site, and you're proving to be part of the problem.
>>160049

i'm confused, how does asking what I did wrong make me a know-it-all?
>>160055
Not what I said at all, you fucking retard.
Jesus Christ, every time I go on this website I always see arguments and drama. This is even worse than Friday night funkin drama. JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!
>>160057 Bro, fuck that. Call that mom a Jew.
(44 KB, 632x478, 1644860090262.jpg)
>>160038
Up until little after mid Millennial generation, it was common knowledge on the internet that you lurk for a while before posting on boards so that you can get a feel for the place and know the things that go unsaid, with this thread for instance breaking the single character taboo born from the flood of still born threads that started a couple years back and because they push threads off the front page and closer to the furnace.

That all being said, I doubt I'm the only one who finds it extremely shameful when someone makes a thread for their own OC.