/bbwdraw/

Does anyone have the wg progression gifs from the Forks game?
Not really feeling his art anymore, it's like he started doing a lot of collabs with Bamboo and absorbed the worst parts of his style
>>156032
His art was never good to begin with. His saggy, deformed anatomies are ugly as fuck. Wish he stayed gone.
>>156037 Not me. I love this art because I'm an artist. I love this site's bad art.
Foxfire's artist trajectory has to be the most bizarre shit ever.
>>156032
I think they're still pretty good when they reign in themselves a bit.
>>156072

You're gay go clock out grandpa you're a sellout
>>156015
I wish we could have like each of the girls separate from each other as the gif goes. With the different outfits and or faces
>>155993 (OP)
>>156008
What's with the huge butt/thighs but disproportionately skinny lower legs? It's so weird looking, why does he, and occasionally Bamboo, draw like this?
>>156109
Because Bamboo roped him into drawing that crap, of course. They've been close friends for years, we just didn't know that
>>156109
That's why he sucks. Girls he draws are deformed to hell and look ugly as sin.
>>156109
Because they like it?

It's not that hard to comprehend. Just hide the thread if you guys hate them so much. Probably not, because most people are deranged hate followers.
>>156008

Not sure who the other two people are, but I'm liking the blond one who seems to be happily fattening her up.
>>156963
We should be thankful to that Foxfire motherfucker, then...
where are you guys getting his art? did he create a new twitter/account or is it being posted on bamboo’s patreon/social media. always did love his art, happy to see him back
>>156963
What in the actual fuck are these body shapes?
>>157073
Heck if I know, Foxfire/Toroboro has always been into this shit but he's really drawing a ton of them lately
>>157071
He's posting them on Bambooale's patreon page. So much for disappearing off the internet AGAIN...
>>157082
Is there a kemono for this?
>>157083
So now we know the reason he "retired" was not because of real life stuff but because he needed to get away from Tron. That guy single handedly ruined one of the best games in this scene and sapped the passion away from his artist.
>>157092
always said that it was a dumb idea for Tron to start a second game when he had barely done the first 5% of Forks. God, so much wasted potential.
>>157094
Wasted potential? That mothefucker was over-ambitious, I tell ya. So much about both games was wasted because of his inflated ego
Bump
>>164571
Post art, or let the thread die.
>>162651
Where are people finding all these? Do they have a new account besides the one they’re sharing with Bamboo?
Post Dalgi or we ain't ballin.
>>164681
They're on Bamboo's fucking patreon page, did you not realize that?
>>164735
Apparently most of these are from the higher tier
Yo mod, this thread hasn't gotten any new images since the end of July. Mind helping clean up here?
>>165274
That's not what mods do. Just let it die if there's no content and don't bump. We're not your fucking babysitters.
>>165274
I'm told that I should sagepost in order to post something without bumping it up the board. How do I do that?
>>165277
Nevermind, just now learned how.