/bbwdraw/

(442 KB, 1339x768, screenshot1.png)
First of all: hi mom, and hi all of you lovely people of the forum. I am brand new to posting anything on here, so please excuse me being a bit awkward. I have been sniffing around the forum for a while, and after having been inspired by some of you other lovely folks decided to make a small adventure game. I have been working on this on and off for about three weeks at this point, and have come to realize I may need some input to keep on going.

The game has been made in Quest and is a text adventure type game. I have used some slightly curated AI art to make the characters come somewhat to life. For now it is the best I can do.

I have uploaded a sort of prototype with a lot of things, stuff, pictures and systems implemented to itch.io 278. I hope you guys would think it worthy of a test-run, and maybe even some feedback.

The current version is version 0.0.6.1 (applied a hotfix for some of the reported issues), so this is very much a prototype still.

The game and more info can be found here: https://weirdobeardo89.itch.io/new-life-in-the-fat-lane

Thank you all for reading! Have a good… whatever time of day it may be. Best wishes: Weirdobeardo89