/bbwdraw/

I feal like i should know the artest... who is it? Its not merdeli is it?
>>147212 (OP)
What a stupid fucking thread. This is still a new anime, what makes you think there would be enough art to justify a thread?
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Tomo!

WHHHHHYYYYYY!!!!????
uhhhh, curious but does anyone have page 4?
>>147228
The manga’s existed for way longer, so there’s probably plenty of content out there
>>147998
It's not done yet, this is on drblackjack's patreon so it's still coming out
does anyone have page 4?
>>149952
Cool! Now all we lack is page 4. Do you have it perchance?
Is not in his kemono.party give it some time
>>149956
Is his kemono named tuomas salmela?
>>149966
This one is from DrBlackJack but the kemono is incomplete.
>>149952
comic name (and where to find it?)
>>149976
You can always pony up to DrBlackJack's Patreon.
>>149977
Of course this shit was commissioned by BlackJack...I had a faint suspicion, since Murdellicious is drawing it and all lol
>>149997
Shits pretty good! I just wish they’d put this stuff out every day.
Can someone put page 4?
Now that murdellicious is in the talk anyone knows if their patreon is in kemono? I've tried searching but nothing appears and if it's not there at all is honestly something kinda strange considering the quality of his works.
Well this comic is ruined. The whole point of tomo chan was for her to be a tomboy. I get the whole more fat makes her more feminine but... answer me this wiuld you like generic ara ara fat woman or big blobby tomboy gf?
>>150941
I'm gonna answer that question when your grammar will get better
When does the next page come out?
>>151268
It's up on the patreon the kemono just needs to be updated if that's where youve been looking
Yeah I'll keep an eye out on kemono this comic is really good I hope they make Carol and Gundou fat
I think there's a new page out
>>151548
I like the drawing style, but I’m the only one who think that something missing when I read?
>>151553
Good writing and a consistent story?
Anyone have page 9
>>151553
This sums up nearly every black-jack comic. God-tier commissioned art with a mediocre story at best.

In fact, most of his comics would probably be better if the artist themselves wrote it.
Anyone have page 9?
>>152238
Nah, the art style is kinda shit too. This artist is really overrated IMO
Anybody got page 11
>>154450
Misuzu's saying not too so no
Anyone have the two new pages
>>155120 (Cross-thread)
That is probably the max slob BWS is going to do, they said in the commission rules that heavy slob is not allowed.
Can someone update the squishcomplex kemono
?
anybody recognize a weight gain sequence featuring a brown haired girl talking to a phone? all i can remember is that the first panel had her boasting about her being the only one in her family to not gain weight and using the term heckin chonker (ik specific as fuck).
(1.2 MB, 900x4000, 350b4bb06c4bceb8d4cdfb7b97bc5bc2-imagepng.png)
Does anyone have the weight gain sequence that ends with the pizza delivery girl's belly absorbing the other girl's belly? I remember that sequence was posted in a jaykuma thread.