/bbwdraw/

Could somebody please post the new page?
I wish Kip would learn from this, so much better! Actual characters, and the art has way more personality, I know you read this so keep doing what your doing all you people at team YummySinpie.
Are they still accepting coms?
I'm surprised they were able to eat an entire steak, so good. Most girls would get a salad or something but not these girls! Loving this!
>>149406
Looks like yummy is starting give the girls double chins, that's great admittedly
>>149406
Damn Yummy fattening up that other girl got me going crazy
>>145591
You're too kind, thank you for the sweet words! I'll keep at it! ❤️
>>149419
Glad you noticed, I've had a few commissioners lately who prefer chunky faces so I've been delivering for them 🤭 but also working to improve my rounder chubby faces in general.

Is everyone enjoying The BIG Royal Rivalry? Any Super Picnic enjoyers? Lemme know 🥰
>>151395
Your BRR is absolutely amazing, I'm really glad that I subbed to your patreon. The new page is coming out today, right?
(173 KB, 572x573, SuperBooba.png)
>>151404
Thank you so much for subbing! ❤️ Yep it's Royal Rivalry Friday! 😁 I keep a steady schedule of Tuesday & Fridays at 5PM EST for BRR (8 pages/month) and the Exclusive Art tier comic pages on Saturday! The last page of The Supic Picnic! Is coming in with an explosive ending this week!!!
>>151405
Oh, what the fuck? Are you here too? I swear god you're stalking everyone
>>151408
She might be paranoid about her stuff getting leaked.
>>151413
Well, too bad for her I guess, but there's not much she can do about that
>>151415
>>151413
YummySinpie has apparently been here longer than you have since she was a voice actress for the thread where people ask for comics to be voice-acted before her comic even began.
>>151420
You do know YummySinpie isn't a person right? Remember back when they were accused of tracing last year and they came forward to say they are actually a whole studio of people who work together on everything. Maybe one of the people who use the account was here, but we have no clue which of those people is actually posting here with us now, we have never been given names for the people who work under this account.

I respect their work a ton, but also accept that it's not like one talented person, it's a team of people working together. I assume some do PR stuff, some draw, some do the story.
>>151438
Yeah, I always suspected they were multiple people wondering under a single name
>>151446
They came into their topic a while ago and confirmed it themselves. Nothing wrong with it, the team does a great job and I love all their work, but I kinda wish I could praise the actual artist.
>>151408
Yes, you have found me, stalking you on my thread 😜

>>151420
Awww you remember my voice dubs ❤️ They were fun to do but it was a lot of work and interest in it is lower than for just art. I'll be back for voicing in the BRR visual novel though and hope to bring that same energy for fatty scenes in the game!

>>151438
Thank you for following my work closely, I can safely say I am a person 😜 There's only one Yummy out there, I don't have a social media manager and PR person or something 😅 But yes the artwork is done by me and a few others as part of an art studio I put together so I can create as much fat art as possible 🥰 I'll pass the compliments along ❤️❤️❤️

If you're interested, I had an interview the other day just chatting about BRR and such if you want to get to know me a little better! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXC6o8EpzgY
(3.4 MB, 3000x4200, Cover.png)
New Exclusive comic starting today! ❤️
(2.8 MB, 4760x4830, Nora.jpg)
Nora is the best! I grabbed a few comparison shots of her. im hoping she's too heavy and can't be a ninja anymore soon
Can someone update the kemono pls
Can someone pls post latest pages?? I wanna see sophia weight
Anyone got the ciel comics yet?
>>156687
Account got blocked by faggots. Might wanna ask someone else to update Kemono.
new brr page is up, please post !
can you update the kemono please or share the new images
>>158513
whoever you are thank you very much.
Thank you for sharing! I want really want to see Amelia, she must look like a huge ball by now
can someone have mercy and share the comics
>>161400
>>162022
Coomers have brains of a fucking rock. Kemonoparty you fucking retards.
There are 3 pages missing on the kemono party Can someone please add.
>>162164
Nevermind, just ignore it
please can you post anything recently his kemono is cold
new page is out
New page
Hey guys! I'm running a group commission event for Halloween if you'd like to join. (Sign ups close on the 15th.) It's a discounted special rate of $75 USD to add your choice of character, her outfit, and her size (anything between skinny and early immobile sizes). It'd be lots of fun if you joined, I'm trying to fit as many fattie cuties into the pic as possible! Here's the link to the listing on DeviantArt where you can see all the info and purchase a slot. ❤️❤️❤️

https://www.deviantart.com/yummysinpie/commission/ONE-Character-for-Halloween-Group-Picture-1643928