/bbwdraw/

(468 KB, 2040x2136, EDa278TX4AAzoMD.jpeg)
I am curious how come there's no thread, I mean the guy makes some good bbw
Because his art sucks and has gotten considerably worse over the years.

Also it's mostly gross slob stuff now.
>>140834

He recycles the same faces constantly. Also I hate how much he has the girls he draws making pig noises.
his art is good but he rarely posts anything anymore. also he takes commissions and takes years to make anything.
Anyone have his works?
>>140836
He stopped giving a shit, since his loyal dipshits pay top dollar for a $50 pack of unfinished sketches and social medias nowadays have this feature of silencing anyone calling him out. But the AI is the new holocaust.

>>140844
Also he takes his sweet time to only draw the base, then you'll have to wait a whole year to get the sketch cleaned, if he remembers that you paid $200 to color it.
(24 KB, 523x451, TADFACE.jpg)
MHMM YUM YUM SCHLORP BUUUUOOOOOOOAARP CRONCH MMMMMM BRRRRRRRRP HEHE YUMMYYY MORE GIVE ME MORE SLURP NOM
>>140829 (OP)
Still waiting on that tina armstrong pack he started back in 2018 which he was supposedly finally gunna finish by November which was “check calendar” 3 months ago.
My tinfoil hat theory is that he’s never gunna release that pack and is saving it for a patreon if he ever opens one which would be kinda scummy but it would fit his brand
>>140829 (OP)
I used to enjoy their work but lost interest when they went full slob on practically everything.
(320 KB, 1158x812, Untitled.jpg)
TAD's fucking done, he's revealed with a slimy, scummy fucker he is to the point where even some in his discord (who fellate him 24/7 and stroke his already tremendous ego) are getting fed up with him.
No offence but I can barely read that on my phone, can someone sorta like, sum it up for me, cause ye, on mobile, the lettering in that pic is tiny
>>141118
The American Dream owes work on commissions that were paid for years ago but doesn't bother to do them. Instead, he takes new ones from his friends and actually completes them in a prompt matter. He then makes up elaborate excuses as to why that's okay.
>>140836
Anyone who was around for the Muffintop forum, should've seen this coming a mile away. Everyone who had a hand in that site but maybe KDubs, ended up with a massive ego that hindered their work.
all TAD does on his server is take requests from some person with a LWA avatar and talk about his OCs like he thinks people care
>>140834
Sloppy is the best and always will be
it's crazy how much better his art was from like 2009-2012 compared to what, the last 8 years of slob art?